Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots, Romance, and Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Pulsar
Can I get a story?

Honestly - are there any roleplayers on BMR who would like to have a good plot, some awesome character development, and then some romance and possibly sexual situations, rather than just.... smut? I'm looking for other like-minded story tellers who would like to write on threads and develop some RPs where the characters become people to us; not just props to jack off to.

Sorry about the harshness of that but it's not all about the big O. Sometimes it's the big L (love, lust, lingering glances), the big P (plot, purpose), the big M (motive, manipulations, misunderstandings).... are you feeling it?

If so please post your interest in this thread.

I prefer playing male roles but I'll cross over and play females if the story is right.
  • Please be literate and try to write in high school level English
  • PM or OOC thread for plot discussion
  • I'd like it if we both added to the plot
  • Don't god-mode
  • Please send me a note if you're no longer interested, and I'll do the same - no hard feelings

Story ideas:
**Modern**
1. Spoiled rich/party girl x straight-laced cop (Tension, misunderstandings, sexual attraction, differences of life philosophy)

2. College kids from different walks of life forced to interact, maybe she's his girlfriend's dorm roommate, or he's friends with her brother?

3. Cop x criminal (possible non-con, action, fighting, mystery, mutual respect despite differences)

**Fandoms**
Based on Being Human (US), Supernatural, Beauty and the Beast, Merlin (BBC), etc.

I don't play video games so Fandoms based on those are out. I'm not a Pokemon, Anime, Manga fan. Sorry. That's not me.

**Fantasy/Renaissance**
1. YES. My favorite genre

2. noble x servant
knight x rogue
priest/paladin x rogue/witch
pirate x crew/slave
anything involving differences in social class or prejudices

Feel free to send me your ideas. Thank you for reading the thread.

So I've moved my request thread to the requests by males, here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52892&pid=1371344#pid1371344

There is some sex, but it's plot-driven, and absolutely no smut for the sake of smut. So, if you want to write a story that has romance in it, take a peek!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom