Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Earth: Age of Strife [REBOOT]

What side do you want the group to play on?

• Good

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Evil

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
One Thousand years after the fall of the nefarious Dark King have left the world in ruins. What was once a controlled and peaceful planet has descended into chaos and war. Civilizations that once stood mighty now lay in ruin, brother has been pit against brother and trust is a scarcity. The nations that remain in power are bitter and paranoid, often avoiding alliances lest they be betrayed as they were so long ago. For centuries war has ravaged the world and has left little room for innovation or spiritual enlightenment, firmly leaving Second Earth in a dark age.

When thing seem to be at the peak of their worst, dark powers begin to fester. Pacts and alliances are formed with deathly intentions. To the far north, the ancient evil known as the Skeleton King has awoken, preparing his armies for a triumphant age of darkness. The Wastelands north of Falador stir with activity as a mythical figuring going only by the title "Avatar" has arisen. This shadowy warrior claims he is the return of the Dark King from ages past and will complete where his former self failed. Beneath the mounts and plains of the Mainland, goblin tribes emerge in uncharacteristically tactical maneuvers, slowly encroaching their way to Cyneheard. This is a sign of only one possible thing, the return of the first demon-kin himself; the Goblin King.

Though not all hope is lost. Throughout these horrific times, more great feats of bravery and valor have been recorded than any other time in history. Heroes are plentiful and their influence grows mighty with every day. It is an age of legends, an age of darkness, an Age of Strife.

=======================================================

Alright, kiddies. This thing is back on! With new playable races! YAY! Though here's the catch this time around: You can choose to play a good guy or a Villain!!! Do you hear that? Its the hype train pulling into station. Choo-choo, motherfucker. ]

Updated Fluff Thread

Character Profile Thread

OOC Chatter Thread

This time around we may be having two events going on simultaneously, one good, one evil. Depending on who wants to be on what side. However these events will continue to collide and that means possible PVP action going on! You know, now that I'm thinking about it, I should make a poll for the record. But you've already seen this because I typed this down before making the Poll and posting this.

Anywho, I've got a rough idea of how to start our heroes out this time. The villains I'm not so sure about. So please post here if you feel you're interested! I'm certainly looking forward to this one!

I'm interested. =3

Alura--x--Uneii said:
What's PN level? ^^;

Preternatural Level. Its a a scale of 0-4, 0 being completely without magic, 4 being a world with like Harry Potter levels of magic.

DelightfulRevenge said:
I'm interested. =3

Awesome. That makes 4 players including the three others. I'll make a character profile thread then. ^^

Dr. Nibbles said:
Alura--x--Uneii said:
What's PN level? ^^;

Preternatural Level. Its a a scale of 0-4, 0 being completely without magic, 4 being a world with like Harry Potter levels of magic.

DelightfulRevenge said:
I'm interested. =3

Awesome. That makes 4 players including the three others. I'll make a character profile thread then. ^^

Fair enough.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52540&pid=1362848#pid1362848

Here's the Character Profile Thread you guys!

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Ah mermaids <3 I did find something nice~ unless they have to be ugly and gross. ^^;

They don't have to be. The only thing "ugly" about them is they have sharp teeth.

The males are more so yes. But the females not as much. However they do have the ability to expand their fins and gills making them far more frightening in appearance, though its not a constant.

I have to say, the level of lore and care shown in this RP draws me like a moth to a flame.

Yo, I'm having a bit of trouble finding the core pdf and the link on the D20 site isn't showing up for me. I'm also having a hard time figuring out what class to pick. I like having a balanced party so I'm torn between playing a hunter or going with my first instinct and playing a caster of some kind. Also I find it odd that hunter and rogue get less skill points than warrior and knight, does anyone else find that odd?

Back
Top Bottom