Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kill la Kill! (OC x Canon/OC & M/Futa x F/Futa)[IMs Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! New cravings bring a new thread and new deviant desires centered around a series for a change of pace! As always, I go by EST (GMT -5), will play male or futa characters, and only play over IMs (AIM/YIM). My post length varies from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, adjusted to partner preference, and I'll play in either third or first person.

As you've likely guessed from the thread title, I'm adoring Kill la Kill and would love nothing more than getting a story going set in its world. Actually, I seldom ever plan an RP around a fandom of any sort, but there's just something about this one that's managed to push the right buttons. Its probably just the skimpy outfits, isn't it? Anyway, I'm looking to play an OC for my character, male or futa, who will be tailored to fit any plot we come up with. I plan to make a fairly reasonable OC, from a no-star average student to a two-star club president, but I can go off the rails if you're into that. As for your character, either an OC of your own or any of the canon gals are welcome, as are females and futas.

Some Themes I Enjoy:
-Gooey, cheesy romance. Just all warm and snuggly. I'm sure even at Honnouji Academy the students can appreciate finding a valentine or having a special someone bring them a birthday gift!
-All smutty and salacious. Sometimes all you need are a couple of characters with pent up frustrations all ready to blow!
-Dom/sub play. First off, humiliation, degradation, and non-con are not my cup of tea! I enjoy the lighter side of D/S. While collars, leashes, and spankings are just divine, I prefer it all to be on the consensual side - making a pet out of a club member, for example. I will happily accept some initial hesitation or resistance depending on the scene as long as it leads to mutual enjoyment before long! As a switch, I'll happily play a character on either end of the spectrum, or just smack dab in the middle.

Plots and Ideas: I'm happy playing either role in the following ideas. They're just suggestions, though, feel free to bring up your own or brainstorm something new with me!
-A Fresh Face/The New Student is a Cutie: A pretty simple place to start. Maybe its a new student to the school/class, or it could just be a chance encounter with a face they've never seen before.
-Bested in Battle: A duel that ends in debauchery! Whether its a heated battle between bitter rivals or a lopsided bout with a hopelessly outmatched student, the end result is the same - losing more than just the uniform.
-Abuse of Power, or Just Another Perk?: The Club Presidents have quite a bit of power at their fingertips, so its only natural to find one with a loyal and adoring minion willing to do anything. If that's not aiming high enough, fill the role with Nonon or even Satsuki!
-A (Non) Canon Couple: For those of you who want to add a little romance to a canon character, I'll happily whip up an OC for just that purpose! Whether its all lovey-dovey with hands held and fingers interlocked, or a scandalous tryst that can never see the light of day, let's spice up their love life!
-Slice of Life: What if life fibers never existed, and Honnouji Academy was just a normal high school? Its the same characters with the same rivalries and personalities, but with the focus shifted to slice of life scenes in a down to earth setting.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Geeks/Dorks/Nerds, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, Hypnotism/Mind Control, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can get in touch, swap IM info, and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom