Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to play! (FxF, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Craving: FxF, but I’ll do MxF (I can play either Male or Female)​

Hello my name is SweetlySable before I continue, I am a lesbian but I do like MXF Roleplays.

I would love to find a partner who is detailed, prefer 1-3 paragraphs at least! I don't mind if you write short posts, sometimes it is nice to have short, quick posts. I do like to have longer roleplays and shorter roleplays all in the same so do not fret if you think you do not write enough!

I will play either Dominant or Submissive and female or male you just have to tell me before we get the ball rolling. Don’t be afraid to ask I don’t bite, I mean… Unless you want me to then that can be arranged.

I will do PM or YIM I use to do Threads but it gets annoying when a partner calls it quits and you are left with an unfinished thread for everyone to see. So I do not do them anymore. Don’t ask.

If you do not see a pairing or craving you like then feel free to present me with your idea. ONLY if you think it is something I will be interested in. If my Do’s and Don’ts don’t lead you to believe I will like it. Then for the love of sweet baby jesus don’t send it to me.

Do not send me a PM with only one sentence. I will not reply capiche?

Time Periods:
Medieval
Modern
Futuristic (I’m kind of iffy on this, but I will give it a shot)
Post-Apocalypses

Do's

Romance
Pregnancy
Orgasm denial
Tons of story
Sprinkled sex scenes. I like my story with adequately spaced out sex scenes.

Don'ts
One Liners
Overly brutal things
bathroom play
vore, gore, and guts.
Multiple sex scenes piled on top of eachother.

Pairings:
Normal Roles
Incest
Dragon/human
Dragon/other beastie
Wolf/human
Wolf/beastie
Beastie of choice/Beastie of choice
Human/mythical creature
A god/Human

Current Craving: Two women against the world

A normal roleplay about a young lesbian couple, this can be about any situation in there life.

Fantasy plots:

Beast and the Harlot:

There is a great and terrifying beast (We can discuss what monster) that reins over a village a young girl lives in. (she can be human or a monster girl, your choice) and she’s selected to be sacrificed to him, but he has other plans for her.

Revamped Beauty and the Beast:

A girl is kidnapped by a beastie to become his wife, so he can take the royal crown of his kingdom. Somewhat like Beauty and the beast except for a mean beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom