Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Daze ((Blair&RafaleMace))

Blair1216

Pulsar
hungergames-press-008.jpg

Grace sat at the back table in the Student Center food court, a book in one hand and chopsticks. She slowly, but gracefully, ate her sushi. When she wasn't chewing, her lips moved in a way that made it clear that she was mouthing the words of the book she was reading so intently.

The chair in front of her was vacant, and by her body language, it was obvious that she was not waiting or expecting anyone. In fact, it seemed that she was very at ease with being alone. Too at ease.

Grace was popular in high school. Well, until her senior year.

There were several reasons why she was popular. First, she was pretty. Second, she was intelligent. Third, she had a reputation for giving the best blow job at Spring Hill High. She was aware of all of these reasons, and these days, they made her cringe.

At then end of her junior year, she had a change of heart. Well, something like that. No one really knew why Grace decided to exclude herself from her popular friends... No one really understood why, all of the sudden, she preferred to keep her nose in a book. Her senior year, she did just enough to graduate and kept her distance from other students. Not even her brother knew why she had such a change in personality and priorities. No one knew, and she planned to keep it that way.

Today was her first week of classes. Her parents more or less forced her to attend the same university as her older brother. She was sure it was because they thought he would keep an eye on her, just in case she decided to go back to her "sexual reputation"...

20100928122047372.jpg

Across the student center, Grace's older brother, Patrick, ate his hamburger and frowned at his sister. They had always been close, especially when he still went to high school with her, but this past year... He felt like he didn't even know her, and she might just be his sister, but he worried about her. In fact, he asked their parents to convince her to go to school with him. It was him who wanted to keep his eye on her.

When his best friend walked up, he snapped out of his thoughts and smiled. "Hey," he said, nodding to the chair beside him, "Are you coming to the bonfire tonight?"

one-ny-premiere-2009-logan-lerman-33747.jpg

"I guess so." He said as he sat on the chair next to Patrick, who he knew from a really long time ago. They basically grew up together, always looking for each other, and as well he did take care at times of Grace, even if she was not aware of it.

"You know how much I hate those events... They are so.. Childish and dumb." He remarked as he grabbed a bite of the food he bought, a piece of pork and mashed potato as he looked around, glancing and checking out as the people around moved and settled in their own groups, talking and hanging around as the people started meeting each other.

They kept eating until the bell started ringing, indicating that the next class was starting, and he hurriedly grabbed his plate, sighed and smiled at Patric. "Let's go dude, next class." He said as they got up and started walking to the class, quickly losing sight of Grace in between the multitude of students walked across each other.

Patrick rolled his eyes. "How older are you? Sometimes the words that come out of your mouth make you sound like you're middle-aged," he chuckled, teasing his friend as he threw out the rest of his food and picked up his back pack. His next class was chemistry, and he wasn't too excited about it to begin with. See, Patrick was not the best of students. Not like his friend, not even like his sister. He could her on a football scholarship, and all that was important was that he kept his grades up enough to play the game...

As they walked, Patrick glanced over a this sister, noticing that she was getting ready to go off to her own class, then turned back to his friend. "Grace is in town now," he said with a sigh, "My parents seem to think if she's here long enough, she'd start acting like her old self again. I don't know... I'm more concerned with not letting one of those fucking frat guys get their claws in her."

"Middle-aged or not, at least I don't do stupidities everyday." He remarked. As they walked down the hallway and Pat remarked about not wanting a frat to get close to his sister, he yawned a bit, since he found himself in quite the predicament. "Luke, you heard him, no trying dumb things." He told to himself.

"And what if he is a nice guy? Like you or me?" He asked curiously, trying to check for a hint of acceptance or at least maturity enough to be able to try something, yet he had the hopes low on that, Pat knew Luke all too well to be able to say no... or at least that is how he felt.

Back
Top Bottom