Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf Mate (dando20 and FemShep)

dando20

Supernova
The late morning rays woke up the sleeping Dane on the couch. He sees he is still in his orange t shirt, and no pants. He chuckled remembering his time with his "wolfgirl" as he likes to call her for reasons he found some months ago though he had long gotten over them. He sees her on the ground, sleeping so soundly like a dog who just got out for a run and is now resting, but Dane knew she was sleeping from a different kind of "excersice"

Dane petted the sweet 'wolfgirl' awake. "Hey there sweetie..good sleep?" Dane asked her.

It's been months since Dave wondered into her cave, Skylar remembered coming back in from hunting and catching the sight of the handsome young man. Unfortunately for him at the time, werewolves were lustful creatures. Once she saw him, she was gonna have him rather he liked it or not. Being a werewolf and he a human it was too easy to do. Ever since she pounced on him and took him the rough and possessive way a dominate female werewolf would, but the tables turned when he enjoyed it and took over her as the dominate one. That was when she knew she had to be with him to the day she died. Luckily he was kindhearted enough to allow her to come with him. Now Skylar would protect him at any cost and pleasure him every day and night. She saw him as her powerful mate.

Feeling Dane's hand petting her head, it didn't take long for Skylar to wake up. She sat up from the floor completely naked. Her long flowing chocalte brown wavy hair was a mess, but her matching brown eyes were bright and full of life. She had her large breast exposed along with her hourglass curvy body, round rear, even her bare pussy. Skylar stretched like any dog or cat would and looked up at Dane from the floor. "I slept great, especially after everything we did last night." She teased and gave a playful wink

Dane smiled, petting the wolf girl more as he got up stretching. "Mmmm..well..looks like we slept in late." Dane said, feeling a bti sad that he didn't have any job, especially with the money he owed to some mean people. He didn't even think he could pay for the rent for his apartment this month. Dane sighed, didn't want to ruin the day with such depressing thought.

However his thought was interupted with a stomach growl, making him chuckle a bit. "Well looks like we need to get some breakfast" Dane said to Skylar.

Skylar was well aware of the situation Dane was in. She tried to help him, but it was hard to when she was acting like a human dog most of the time and there was a big risk with her anger issues it was difficult to get any job herself. Honestly she wouldn't stand much of a chance since she was just getting use to living in the human society. If those mean men ever came here, she'll rip their heads off with her teeth. No one was going to hurt her mate.

She smiled and closed her eyes as he pet her, enjoying the feeling of his hand against her skin. Her keen hearing picked up the sound of his stomach growling. With a smile Skylar said "I can make us something if you want. It'll be no trouble." She smiled looking up at him. Skylar did a lot for Dane, she even learned how to cook well for him when he wasn't in the mood to do it himself.

Dane smiled kissing Skylar on the lips. "Well If you don't mind, I would like some bacon and toast, if you can...and maybe we can continue where we stopped last night. Dane said with a sly smirk." Dane laid back on the couch, relaxing at the thought of making out with her wolfgirl again.

Skylar happily kissed him back and listened to what he wanted. A sly smirk grew across her lips when he mentioned finishing what they started. She chuckled softly. "Of course, I'll be more then happy to finish what we started. I won't even bother getting dressed this morning." Skylar teased him and kissed his lips again passionately. She was reluctant to pull away, but soon she forced herself to part lips with him. "I better get started. If I stay here anymore I might not be able to stop myself."

"Hehe good idea" Dane said, letting Skylar go and relaxing on the couch waiting for his breakfast. He went to his cellphone and checked any missed call he had. He saw several and picked the last one that he got. IN short it was a rather explicit message from one of the 'henchman' from a mob he was stupid enough to borrow money from, saying that he was close to his deadline in paying back the money he owed...otherwise his deadline will be coming fast. "Wonderful...like I need a reminder from them that I have no money" Dane mumbled to himself thinking of a way to earn some cash.

Once he let her go, Skylar found it in herself to get up and walk to the kitchen. It wouldn't take her too long to make him something so decided not to get dressed for now. Besides her mate might want something else from her afterwards. She lit the fire with the oven and started making his bacon and used the toaster to make his toast. Skylar knew they were in some deep trouble with some powerful men that her mate borrowed money from. She tried to find solutions, but being new to the human world made it a challenge. Once she was done cooking, she put his bacon and toast on a plate and went back to the couch to serve him his breakfast. "Here you go." She smiled.

Dane smiled taking the bacon and toast from her. "Thanks." Dane said, soon eating the breakfast. "Mmmm..you really did good. Glad I thought you how to cook when I did. I was afraid you would have to hunt for a squirrel again, hehe" Dane joked still eating the breakfast. "Hey aren't you going to eat?" Dane asked Skylar.

Skylar smiled softly at him and even let out a giggle when he mentioned her going hunting for squirrels again. "I thought you would like something freshly caught! I didn't know humans bought their own food." A small grin grew across her face as she answered his question. "I don't know, you fed me a lot last night." She teased playfully.

Dane chuckled while still eating his meal. "Hehe good point.." A few minutes later, Dane finished his breakfast and called his sweet wolfgirl to sit on his lap. As soon as she did, he kissed her passionately, rubbing her naked body. "MMmmm..You're so beautiful Skylar...so wild and so gorgeous...I love it..and you..." Dane said as he caressed her body.

As soon as he called her to his lap, Skylar did so, straddling him with a smile. Her lips meeting his into a passionate kiss, his hands exploring her curvy body. She smiled at him and whispered. "I love you too and everything about you." Feeling him caressing her body, Skylar smiled softly and continued to passionately kiss him as her hands squeezed his shoulders.

Dane moaned, liking how Skylar was touching him so much. As soon as they were enjoying their embrace, a knock was heard at the door. Actually more like a banging. "Oh-uh..it couldn't be them could it? Skylar, go get dress quick.." Dane said to her as he got up to get the door.

Skylar enjoyed every touch and feeling he placed onto her. The more she kissed him, the more she wanted him again, but the moment she heard the banging on the door Skylar knew they had to stop. She sighed softly and gave him a nod saying. "Alright, if anything goes wrong before I get down here just call me okay?" She told him seriously then gave him a quick kiss. When she got up, Skylar reminded him "You might want to put some pants on too." Then she ran upstairs to get dressed quickly.

Dane quickly put on some pants, then headed to the door. "H..Hello?" Dane said nervously. Suddenly he was pushed back to the ground by a bulky guy with a sweatshirt. "Time's up, whelp. You give us our money or I give you a bullet to the head." The mook said, pointing a gun right on his face. Dane was never more scared than he was at this moment. "I..I don't have it" Dane said, in panic "I just need more time." The guy groaned in anger, cocked his gun and pointed at Dane. "You're out of time. Say goodnight" He said about to pull the trigger.

Skylar had heard the sound of something falling downstairs, before she even finished getting dressed Skylar ran downstairs seeing the sight of her mate down on the ground with a gun pointed to his face. Skylar growled and quickly grabbed the man's arm forcing it to bend and point the gun upwards. "I don't think so." She growled with her eyes glowing yellow and her fangs visible. She squeezed the man's arm tightly like she was going to break it and snatched the gun from his hand. Quickly she bent his arm downwards and used her knee to pop his elbow upwards in a direction impossible for a human to bend his arm. With the gun in one hand she tossed it away then swiped her foot under him, making the man fall to the floor. With one hand she grabbed his throat and squeezed it. "I don't want to kill you, but I will. Tell your boss to back off or else he'll have to deal with me." She growled with bright yellow eyes

The man screamed in pain as this strange girl overpowering him and held him in a chock hold. "OK..OK..I I understand!! Please let me go!!" He cried in agony, feeling his elbow in great pain.

Skylar growled at the man and gave his neck another squeeze then eventually let go of him. She picked herself off of him and brushed off her shoulders. Looking behind herself, Skylar saw her mate and returned to him with a out stretched hand asking in a sincere tone "Are you okay Dane?"

Dane panted, not believing Skylar would go so feral in an instant. He was really glad she was in her side "I..I'm fine..Just a bit shocked...Thanks...Thank you so much.." Dane said getting up. "But he'll most likely tell his boss what happened...and about you.." Dane said

Being a werewolf, Skylar would do anything to protect her mate. She felt protective of him when Dane needed her most. Her animal instincts kicked in whenever he was in danger. It just simply switches between her human side and her animal side. Skylar pulled him back up onto his feet and hugged him tightly. "Let them come for me. As long as your safe I'm happy. I'll take them all out before they could hurt you."

Dane smiled and hugged Skylar, glad that she would always protect him no matter what. He let go sitting on the couch and sighing, not sure what to do now.

"Umm..excuse me?" A voice was heard at the still opened door. The two looked at the door, seeing a short guy with a bald spot, looking a bit nervous. "Ummm..I was sent here to give you this?" The guy said showing an envelope. Dane got up and took the envelope. As soon as he did, the guy rushed off out of there.

"Who was that guy?" Dane said. "Didn't seem dangerous..."

Skylar hugged him tightly, she loved feeling his arms around her. It always made her feel loved with that feeling she's only more determined to protect him. She watched him sit down and sighed softly, her smile fading down to a concerned frown. Before she could say or do anything Skylar heard a voice coming from the door. The man looked nervous and scared nothing too threatening to Skylar so she let Dane get up and grab the envelope the stranger was carrying. "I don't think he's anything worth worrying about. He seemed just like a messenger. What's in the envelope?" She asked curiously.

Dane opened the letter and read it with a surprised look on his face. "It's from someone named Mobo. He said he can pay all of my debt if I do something for him...I..have to deliver some 'goods' by truck to the back of a hotel tomorrow and he'll pay for the whole thing." Dane said, a bit relieved that he wouldn't have to kill anyone.

Hearing the news, Skylar smiled a little at least he didn't have to kill anyone even though she might of done it for him. "Well that doesn't sound too bad. It's been then some jobs you could've gotten and he'll pay off your debt too! I'll go with you in case something happens. I don't want my mate to get hurt after all." She smiled and caressed his cheek.

Dane smiled, thankful of the support. "Thanks I'm glad you are still with me after all of this....hey umm...can I see your cute wolf ears and tail again? I really like seeing you like that" Dane asked his mate. He got so hard seeing her like one of those anime girls on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom