Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A handful of cravings (If anyone has seen In Treatment, I will love you always)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I've had a lot of roleplay cravings stirring around in my muse for some time, and I thought it would be a good idea to come back to my old stalking ground to test the waters and see if someone may be interested in obliging me a story. I'm especially craving, as my title suggests, a story based off of the HBO show In Treatment. I may or may not have recently re-marathoned the entire show...

I'm currently very firmly set on these particular pairings - however I might be willing to negotiate on terms, whether obliging a secondary story or what have you, since I know some of these are fairly self serving.

I'd rather keep the details to PM - as well as the story and my personal kinks. I don't rp over messenger of any sort - it's just too easy for me to lose track of them.

In Treatment
If you have seen this show I will worship the ground you walk on. I would adore a pairing with Paul and one of my OC's..However if you haven't seen it, it would involve a therapist x patient pairing.

Dragon Age (I have a thing for the Noble Warden family..)
Loghain x F! or M! Cousland
Teryn Cousland F! or M! Cousland
Fergus F! or M! Cousland

Dishonored
Corvo x Emily (of age, at least 17)

Tomb Raider Film Based
Alex West x Lara Croft

Lady in the Water
I don't know how this would work, but I'd love something based on this underrated movie

I'll add more as they come to me..

Seriously though, if anyone has seen In Treatment..I might cry

Message me if you're interested ---X​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom