Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Journey (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oritigo na ilo

Super-Earth
Hey everyone! Time for a massive update! Some of you may have heard of me before, some of you may not have. For those of you who haven't, my name is Oritigo, and I enjoy female partners, semi literate posts, and a good grasp of the English language. I typically type 3-4 paragraphs for an intro, and 1-2 for later posts. I can write first or third person, but prefer first. I can play multiple partners, and if you have an idea that I don't list, PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! I am always open to ideas. Now, onto my current cravings.

I want to be a Pokemon Master:
I am a male trainer just starting a Pokemon journey in a new region. (Can be any region). In this world, however, Pokemon are either anthros or gijinkas (Humanized Pokemon), and can gain some strength through intercourse with their trainer. In this region, I set out to defeat the gym leaders and complete the Pokedex.

In this, end goals can change, and romance between trainer and Pokemon is heavily encouraged. Pokemon can speak to their trainer, and trainers are not limited to six Pokemon traveling with them, but can only use six in battle. No matter what type of Pokemon you choose, be it anthro or gijinka, they can still use all their attacks as normal. This plot can be smut or plot based, your choice. Sex can be commonplace or a big decision, either one is fine.

Either this or any Fire Emblem play. I'm familiar with a lot of the characters, but would be very interested in an rp based on Awakening.

Please PM me if you're interested, or have any further ideas for this. I'm always open for discussion.

RE: Anyone want to roleplay?

If you have something not on the list in mind, please don't hesitate to ask about it. I'm always open to new ideas.

RE: Anyone want to roleplay?

what about a vampire who is hunting the one who made her and when she finds him, she can't make herself kill him?

RE: I want to be a Pokemon Master

Bumped. Does no one want to help me be the very best like no one ever was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom