Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy One Year!

kuro_bara

Supernova
Happy One Year Anniversary​
A year ago today and stumble across Bluemoon Roleplaying. I wandered in here not entirely sure what to expect and feeling more than a little shy despite having roleplayed for years! When I first arrived I was I admit a little overwhelmed by some of the things on the site and some of the people and I set some rather large limitations on myself.

After some time here I began to open up and learned all kinds of new and exciting things and even better met so many friends along the way! Many of the friends I've made here I talk to on a daily basis and I just want to thank each and everyone of you for being awesome!

Coming to Bluemoon was one of the best things I did in the last year, this site has helped me grow in a lot of ways and has at times helped me through rougher patches in my life. My friends here have stood by me all the way, encouraged me and occasionally told me what I needed to hear instead of what wanted to hear (you know who you are!) and I just wanted to express my gratitude to the site, its awesome moderators and all my new friends!

Here is to another awesome year!

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
~Jim Morrison​

Glad you found the place Kuro, and glad you're here!

Looking forward to you being a regular feature around here for a long time to come. :)

Back
Top Bottom