Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ten Elements Journal

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Currently I will be posting info for the book I'm writing called "Reset", involving every type of race you can imagine. I don't have anything to put on at the moment since I'm not at the correct computer, but I will soon.

-O.O.L.

The Ten Elements that make up the Universe
Fire - A calm, crackling heat that could burn other Respective Elements, especially Time and Blood.
Lightning - A quick, painful Element that can harm the Water Element.
Water - A soft flowing Element that can distinguish Fire; can be harmed by Lightning.
Earth - A solid, hard Element that is a great defense; not affected by Lightning, but can be broken down by Water.
Blood - The life-force Element of all things; generally makes others unstable.
Immortality - All mythical races carry a fragment of this Element; allows them to live longer and heal faster.
Time - Without this Element, the past, present, and future would not be distinguishable.
Space - Also referred as “matter” and “antimatter”. Creates mass and weight for all things, with the exception of the paranormal.
Darkness - Known commonly as the “Evil Element”. Creates shadows and slightly uses Space; can hurt by Light extensively.

The Vampire Lords
Fire - Donovan de’Pyre
Lightning - (Ruki Hellsing Vie Brode III )
Water - Persov
Earth - Ashlance Quarl (MIA)
Blood - Lillith Desdemona Von Ulf
Immortality - Neos
Time - Friedrich Wilhelm Bernhard
Space - Arikado Faust (MIA)
Darkness - Damion Haste Battosai

The Supreme Lord Information
Lord Sephiroth - Lord of Fire; created Fire Core and Kitsunes. Vessel is Shaymer Alexander, born on Fire Core, the Fire Planet. Race is Kitsune.
Lady Electga - Lady of Lightning; created Venor and Wing Hybrids. Vessel is Ruki, born on Earth. Race is Vampire.
Lady Taia - Lady of Water; created Alistia and Magic. Vessel is Sutziem, born in Angel’s Realm, the Heaven on Earth. Race is Angel.
Lady Eve - Lady of Earth; created Earth and Humans. Vessel is Tsuki; race is Human.
Lord Varfel - Lord of Blood; created Bloodlust and Vampires. Vessel is Lucius Caine Ulf Battosai, born on Earth. Race is Dhampir.
Lord Chaos - Lord of Immortality; created Styx and Elves. Vessel is Neos, created on Earth. Race is Elf/Vampire hybrid.
Lord Nexus - Lord of Time; created and Centaurs. Vessel is Xame, born on Earth. Race is Dracomancer.
Lord Alucard - Lord of Space; created Charon and Dragons. Vessel is possibly Arikado Faust Battosai. Race is Vampire.
Lord Dakol - Lord of Darkness; created Equinax and Demons. Vessel Dairiku Battosai. Race is Dhampir.
Lord Light - Lord of Light; created Suns and Angels. Vessel is Tetsu. Race is Human.

Back
Top Bottom