Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Fantasies Search Thread. F for M/F/Futa. (Updated 10/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBellaMia

Star
So it has been quite a while since I made a dark fantasies role play thread. That being said, I finally decided to revamp. I have a great couple of partners fulfilling my romance niche but I really want to focus on the depravity and dark side of the human psyche.

I would prefer to play more innocent, virginal characters. They are the most fun to corrupt. And though they are innocent, and perhaps even submissive, I will never play a character that does as she is told 100% of the time. Complete submissiveness without fight or questioning just is no fun.

I won't list any specific kinks I want involved for the story but I will not do vore, extreme gore, water sports, scat and mutilation, and I'm not doing any snuff. Violence, rape, beating, bruising, branding and even cutting into skin is fine. I just don't want my character to lose body parts or eat piss or shit. I won't do furries in role plays but I am willing to experiment with beastiality.

When it comes to post length, I ask for at the very least, a paragraph written with proper grammar and spelling. I typically average two to three paragraphs but fluctuate. Pictures or descriptions of characters or both are fine by me. I am not particular in that. I now have an IM service. If interested, please PM me for my YIM handle and I'll give it to you. That being said, please be mindful of the following statement.

I WILL NOT ROLE PLAY AS MYSELF OR USE 1ST PERSON POV. DO NOT MESSAGE ME WANTING TO CYBER.

Plots:

#1 ::::: (Historical or Modern) My idea involves a polygamy setting. Think Mormonism. This would be a plot based story with sex involved of course. My idea would be that a high ranking member of the church, perhaps even the Prophet himself is in want of a new wife. She is a young woman, sixteen to nineteen years old and never married. Perhaps she is a bit more of a wild child, not really wanting to settle into the life of a wife and mother. The prophet sees this and decides to take her on as his new wife. Now, he would have several other wives. Between three and six wives and several children. The wives would be jealous of his new bride. Where it goes after that is up to you. Perhaps she is beaten regularly, raped and forced int the roles she so hates. Perhaps she rebels against this life and manages to escape but the threat of being returned to the compound has her living in hiding and isolation, until a boy comes along. Perhaps she finds herself falling in love with the son of her husband. A young man closer to her age and they plan to escape. Basically I want to create role play involving darkness in a place of religious fervor. A location where scripture reigns, even by the corrupt. If you would like to discuss further, I would really love to hear from you.

#2 ::::: (Historical or Modern) A man is a single father. Whether his wife left him or died (perhaps under suspicious circumstances), he has set to raising his daughter. Rich, he sends her away to a boarding school and when she returns this last time, the urges he had suppressed finally come to light and he finds himself lusting for his young daughter and snaps.

#3 ::::: (Historical) It is the 1930s. A time of prohibition and the rise of the mobs of New York. One man crosses the wrong mob boss and as retaliation, the mob boss decides to pay him a visit. In order for the debt to be repayed, the mob boss says he will take the man's daughter as payment. The man agrees, and his daughter is taken into a world of violence, booze and sex. At first innocent, she soon realizes survival means corrupting herself and suffering the abuse of her new owner.

#4 ::::: (Fantasy) This is a twist on Snow White. A young Princess, escaping the murderous clutches of her stepmother, finds herself in a lair of thieves. Instead of them killing her, she finds her fate sealed as their slave. Forced to have sex, to cook and clean, all at their mercy. Unaware that is the Queen herself, who saw to her new life as the whore to thieves.

#5 ::::: (Modern) Like the above Snow White twist, this is a story of a young woman escaping foster care or a bad home life in hopes of starting fresh somewhere else. Instead of finding freedom, she somehow ends up in the clutches of a few men who's life revolves around crime and sex and she finds herself their unwilling captive.

#6 ::::: (Historical) Her family has been at war with another for several years. When her father suddenly dies, she finds herself faced with a dilemma. Continue the fighting or surrender. The man in charge of the enemy promises her a peaceful exchange if power. He promises that her people will be treated as well as her own, if only she promises hi be his wife and submit to him. She agrees and he holds up his end of the bargain and soon finds just how cruel a husband she has agreed to submit to.

#7 ::::: (M/F or Futa/F : Modern) She was a young teenage girl. S/He was a wo/man obsessed with her. At night s/he dreamed of taking her body, beating her, corrupting her innocence, giving her/his children and owning her completely. In secret, s/he builds a bunker, making it sound proof and secured in which to hold her beneath her/his home. Her/His plan finally comes to fruition one day when she takes a shortcut home. Now that she is in her/his clutches, s/he will have her.

#8 ::::: (Modern) A man takes money from a loan shark but doesn't pay it back, nor have the funds to do so. One night his apartment is broken into by this loan shark and his associates and is threatened with his life. His daughter, seeing this tries to step in and save her father only for the loan shark to propose that he take her in placement of the debt, to which her father agrees. Soon the daughter finds her life quite altered as a sexual slave to a man who runs the biggest underground crime web in the whole of the city.

Pairings:

Boss x Secretary
Kidnapper x Victim
Gang x Young Woman
King/Queen x Bride
Lord/Lady x Peasant Girl
Father x Daughter
Older Brother/Sister x Younger Sister
Principal x Student
Priest x Nun
Mob Boss x Rival's Daughter
Abusive Relationship

Do you have any ideas? I'm welcome to hearing them. I hope to hear from you soon.

RE: Polygamy. F for M 1x1 Craving

If you're still searching for a partner, let me know by PM :)

RE: Polygamy. F for M 1x1 Craving

LaBellaMia said:
So I do have a normal role play thread hanging around here somewhere but I have been hit with inspiration. My idea involves a polygamy setting. Think Mormonism. This would be a plot based story with sex involved of course. My idea would be that a high ranking member of the church, perhaps even the Prophet himself. She is a young woman, sixteen to nineteen years old and never married. Perhaps she is a bit more of a wild child, not really wanting to settle into the life of a wife and mother. The prophet sees this and decides to take her on as his new wife. Now, he would have several other wives. Between three and six wives and several children. The wives would be jealous of his new bride. Where it goes after that is up to you. Perhaps she is beaten regularly, raped and forced int the roles she so hates. Perhaps she rebels against this life and manages to escape but the threat of being returned to the compound has her living in hiding and isolation, until a boy comes along. Perhaps she finds herself falling in love with the son of her husband. A young man closer to her age and they plan to escape. Basically I want to create role play involving darkness in a place of religious fervor. A location where scripture reigns, even by the corrupt. If you would like to discuss further, I would really love to hear from you.

Hi, This sounds like a really exciting and interesting story idea. I'd love to talk to you about it. Oh and I'm not a Mormon or anything I just think it's a cool idea. :D Here's my f-list if you're interested.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ethan78//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom