Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt Nature (My last breath x Raitachi)

M

My last breath

Ava De Sauveterre

Ava may be King De Sauveterres' pride and joy, but he sure didn't show it sometimes. Here she sat staring once again at the food on her plate. Her mother had passed eight years ago, in child birth. Had she and the infant lived, her father would have the male heir he needed. He loved her though, she could tell by the way he sometimes looked at him with a warm smile. Right this moment however, he sat with some blonde around Ava's own age on his lap. She giggled for him, which in turn only urged him on with this new behavior.

With a heavy a sigh and a roll of her eyes, the princess pushed herself away from the table. "Have a good evening father, I fear I have a headache all of the sudden, and must lay now." She excused herself as it was polite, but he hadn't even noticed, with the blondes whispers in his ear. Throwing up her hands she quickly made her way to her own chambers. Waving off her maid, as the girl stoked the fire, adding more wood to make sure it burned through the night. Tonight she was just to disgusted with her own father to deal with any other females.

So instead she would get herself ready for bed. Before doing so she would sit in the chair facing the hearth reading letters from her best friend who was on holiday. She tucked her feet up under the skirt, to ward of the chill from the bare floor. The only light in her room was the fire, and one small candle on the table next to her bed. The sky outside had grown very dark, since the evening meal had been served.

'No matter what I do it's never enough.' The thought suddenly dawned on Edward as he stormed back down the large torch lit hallway after suffering another one of the King's tiresome and hipocritical lectures. He was a Knight, leader of the King's armies in his stead, a high advisor in the King's court and yet he was not appriciated as such. It was never enough for his to respect his opinions, his status or anything he'd ever done for him. This lecture was no exception, he sighed deeply slamming his fist against the cobble stone wall, remembering his words vividly as he grit his teeth. The old man had denied his request for extended leave during the summer, claiming that he was not acting professionally in his duty, saying this of course whilst a young blonde woman draped herself across his lap, borderline fornicating in front of Edward.

"And he has the audasity to tell me that I am unprofessional..." he grumbled angrily, his thoughts trailed off as he looked up to see his daughter princess Ava hurridly making her way back to her chambers, a wicked thought flashing through his mind as he watched her beautiful form disappear around another corridor. She was forbidden in every way imaginable. To even gaze upon her indecently risked torture and beheading. He turned his attention back down the hall that he had walked down, the gears of his mind turning as he contemplated his next move. He decided that he would discuss his issues with the King before he consoled the princess, Edward made his way towards the chamber in which he knew his ruler would by now be fast asleep after a long session of debautchery.

He was not alone in these feelings, after 5 years of deticated service to his kingdom the Knight had aquired some loyal supporters within his ranks and he was fortunate enough to happen across some of them along the way. He did not hesitate to reveal the plan he was about to put into motion to them, some looked shocked at the idea but that was because they thought it was reckless rather then loyalty to their king. After walking what seemed like an eternity Edward finally entered the chamber and smirked when he saw that his prediction was indeed true, he was fast asleep and slumped over in his chair. He knew that he would not be checked on for several hours yet, as the King liked to pretend that he was doing something far more noble then napping. He couldn't help but chuckle at how vulnerable the mighty king looked right now as the Knight commanders dark shadow loomed over him, musing how ironic the situation was.

She had been behind on her letters, two had arrived that she hasn't read until now. She laughed as she read through her friends accounts of the many parties she had been too. Unlike Ava, she was able to have a season. To be paraded around by her mother, and taken to parties. For Ava her husband had already been chosen for her. A man she had yet to meet, but she still had a year of freedom.

The letters went on to describe a few of her friends suitors, she laughed again at the description of one. The man would have to be twenty five years her senior, and apparently as dull as you can get. Her hand went to her mouth the cover a yawn. Finishing her last letter, she set it aside on the arm of the chair. She would make sure to take the time to write her response when she woke the next day.

Slipping out of the chair, she walked to her closet. Choosing a pale blue sleeping gown, made of silk ans lace she draped it over the bed. Reaching behind herself, she pulled at the strings of her corset. The stiff boning giving way immediately, she let it fall to the floor. The rest of her clothing followed shortly after. Ave pulled the sleeping gown over her head, then slipped into the darker blue dressing robe before walking to the wash basin in the corner.

After washing her face she grabbed the silver brush from the table. Releasing the pins from her hair, the golden locks fell to her waist. She pulled the brush through the locks until it was smooth.

Edward emerged from the kings chambers a short time after he entered, making sure to close the door behind him. King De Sauveterres did so enjoy his privacy. He looked both ways down the halls, making sure he wasn't seen by anyone that may ask questions later. He instead spotted one of his stationed knights and nodded his head to him indicating that the first phase of his ultimate plan to seize power was now complete. While he had many loyal men at his disposal, there were scarcely enough to take the palace by force in the long term. He had to be tactful, the princess was the key to making his goals a reality. She was his link to the throne and while the sinful king was alive he would continue to destroy everything they had worked so hard to build.

Which is why he recklessly rendered the kingdom with out a ruler, but was necessary to give him the slim chance for his plan to succeed. But now came the more difficult second phase of his coup. 'Time to console the princess' he muttered, taking a brief moment to make sure he looked presentable, mostly to check for any left over blood that he hadn't managed to wash off. Once he was satisfied that he passed his own inspection Edward turned and began walking in the direction he noted that Ava was heading in before. His plan was simple steal the princess from her room and in the confusion of the king's murder make it seem as though he had pursued the kidnappers. During which time he would 'convince' the her to marry him and as the king's only surviving heir he would rise to power.

Edward couldn't help but feel butterflies in the pit of his stomach as he approached the young woman's chambers, he knocked once against the large wooden door frame, and then again, to no answer. Despite this he entered the candle lit room without permission, a crime punishable by the mercy of the king, however this was no longer an issue. He heard sounds coming from the bathroom fixing his blue orbs on the half shut door way he decided that it would better if he called out rather then barging in a second time. "Forgive me for intruding Princess, I do not wish to disturb you but I must speak with you about your father" he announced towards the door.

In the midst of her nightly ritual, she was ignorant to her fathers death. One that wasn't not a pleasant passing in his sleep. finishing with the brush strokes through her long hair, she set the brush aside. She had not heard the knocked on her door, either time, Ava also didn't hear the man enter her chambers. This was a crime punishable by death, a sentence her father would have sought out immediately. The guard that stood outside her door, normally would have stopped anyone before they enter, however he only nodded the knight commander before walking away from the door.

When she was finally ready for bed, she heard the voice. She jumped at the sound, not expecting anyone to be there. Looking down at the pale blue silk sleeping gown, she wrapped her dressing robe more securely around herself. Even in this she was not presentable to any company. The man in the room however sounded worried when he spoke of her father. Opening the door she walked out into the room. At first all she noticed was the mans short blond hair and the fact that he wore armor. She then recognized him as her fathers knight commander. "Edward," she hugged the robe tighter, "is everything alright, is my father okay?"

Edward smiled politely and bowed his head respectfully as princess Ava entered the room from her bathroom, obviously dressed for bed. She would not have been expecting a visit from anyone tonight so he couldn't help but but wonder what his presance in her room looked for her. A high ranking Knight of the king's army and nobleman entering her room without consent whilst she was scandally dressed. He could tell she was uncomfortable with the situation, her subtle movements suggested this fact, but right now she her eyes were filled with concern for her deplorable excuse for a father. He however was not expecting to see female in such a vulnerable state, the sight caused a stiring feeling in the pit of his belly, however the young male kept his composure and answered her question in a calm and level headed manor.

"Fear not princess Ava, your father is quite well, I merely wished to speak to you about him." He knew her quite well, he'd been her personal body guard quite a few times before, they had each confided in each other about one matter or another over the years and she knew that he had been practically begging the king for extended leave for well over two years now. "He has denied me a leave of absense once again" he explained "but not before he lectured me about my lack of professionalism" he sighed looking down at his silver adorned feet and sliding off both gauntlets from his hand's, resting them on the side table.

Ava breathed a sigh of relief, "oh good, you had me scared for a moment there." He had never once come into her chambers before. All of their conversations happened in other rooms of the house, where people were always present. Turning she walked towards the chair by the fire, "I am sorry Edward, if there was anything I could do I would in a heart beat." She had always liked Edward, out of everyone he was the only person to have conversations with her. She rolled her eyes a little, "well he was not showing any signs of professionalism in the dinning hall tonight. That horrid blonde woman just arrived not but eight days ago."

She watched suspiciously as he removed his gauntlets, a strange action. Something was off, he was acting rather strange tonight. Ave side stepped towards the other bedside table. Putting the massive bed between her and him. "As much as I would love to have this conversation with you Edward," she hugged the robe tighter around herself, "but, it really isn't proper for you to be in my chambers this late at night."

Ser Edward

Edward felt himself frown slightly when Ava backed away from him because of his out of character-like actions. He sighed and bowed his head "I apologise for the forwardness of my actions Ma'am. I just did not know who else to turn to" he replied truthfully, subtly shuffling his body forward as he spoke "I just thought, given the circumstances and the nature of our relationship you could look past how improper this is" he sighed again knowing that this may be his last chance to put his plan work. He was not inherently evil and it gave him no joy to do so, but he would do what he had to be done for his country. The princess looked wary of what he might do, and she was right to, she however was not combat hardened like he was and in the blink of an eye the rogue knight had lunged forward, seizing the upper arm of the princess with one hand, instinctively covering her mouth with the other to prevent her screaming.

Finally the time had come, he was really in it now, there would be no turning back from this point. It was one thing that he was in her chambers to begin with, that he had refused to leave when she instructed him to but now he had laid his hands on the princess, there was no excuse imaginable for the crime he had just committed. There was no telling of what was going through the mind of the blonde as her eyes filled with fear. While Edward's thoughts were never exactly pure, he would never act on them like this, but at this point he no longer cared about the boundaries he once had. The second his hand gripped her arm the knight had never felt so liberated, he was drunk on his own new found freedom and because of this he was keen to take it further. He felt the adrenaline surge through him as he began dragging Ava towards the large bed in the centre of the room.

Her eyes narrowed when he started speaking, 'what is he talking he talking about?' She watched the subtle movements that brought him the slightest bit closer. "Apology accepted Edward, but I must insist that you remove yourself from my chambers." Something told her that her words were useless. Maybe it was the way he was looking at her now. He wasn't looking at her the way a friend would, he almost looked regretful, sympathetic even. In an instant it all became clear. Ava couldn't help the look of fear in her eyes, "Edward, please don't do this," she took another pointless step back. It was pointless because he was much faster then she was. Her body jumped and she squeaked a little when he grabbed her. She hadn't had time to scream, his hand was over mouth just as quickly as he lunged for her. So she screamed into his hand, but quieted fairly quickly. The only one to hear her was Edward.

He brought her up hard against his armor clad chest. Where was her guard, he should have been in here to check on her long ago? He shouldn't have let even Edward into her chambers. Ava's smaller frame struggled against his hold on her. The man she had trusted with her own life on numerous occasions, was now holding her against her will. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as she finally sagged against him. Only now, little sobs shook her body. Her body tensed when he began backing towards the bed, dragging her along with him. Shaking her head in protest, she tried begging him to stop. Why was he bringing her to the bed? She had found a new sense of strength as she began to struggle once again. Ava's small hands pulled at his own covering her mouth. His hold on her was strong, and the hand over her mouth was immovable.

Edward felt Ava struggle at first before going limp as he pulled her close to his chest, this caused his sadistic side of him to smirk as the tears began to stream down her face. Then all of a sudden as though the reality of the situation had dawned on her, she began struggling a flailing her limbs around, clawing at his hand to try and free her mouth presumably so she could call for help. This however proved futile as the strength of his grip far exceeded her own. "I'm sorry Ma'am, but it is far too late for that now, I am already dead for my crimes, there is no other option now" he replied in a low dark tone.

Without so much as a grunt he effortlessly lifted Ava off of her feet, by letting go of her arm and sweaping her legs up with his now free hand. He then just as quickly laid her down in the centre of the bed, looming over her small, quivering frame. The bed itself was large enough for three or four people and it had large crimson curtains draping over each side of the bed for added privacy. Shifting his hand away from her legs, he raised it into a fist making sure Ava could see it before bringing it down, slamming it into the small space between her face and shoulder, making sure despite the fact she had not actually been struck by the blow, she still felt the impact of it.

"I am going to let go of your mouth now, and please Ma'am for your sake do not scream" he stated in a commanding tone of voice, the same one he used when giving orders to his soldiers "if you scream, this will not end well for you. Do you understand this Ma'am?" he paused for emphasis, his hard expression giving no indication of a lie. "Please nod if you do Ma'am" he continued coldly. His eyes were fixated on hers, staring down at her, becoming an steely-ice colour to match his expression.

His words stopped any movement from her, she knew she wouldn't be able to struggle free anyway. Her chest rose and fell with her sobs though, she couldn't stop the tears. Ava's own small hands still gripped his forearms. She squeezed her eyes shut, as he kept dragging her towards the bed.

Her body jumped involuntarily when he picked her up, then again when he laid her on the bed. His hand still over her mouth, her blues eyes searched his face. For anything that might resemble the Edward she knew just a week ago, the one that had an hour long conversation with her in the garden. She couldn't help the squeak that escaped her when his fist came down, mere inches from her face. Her body shook harder, as the tears flowed once again.

The robe and sleeping gown had come open slightly in her struggle. The soft swells of her beasts peaking from under the fabric. She shook her head to answer his words, she wasn't a stupid girl. When he finally removed his hand from her mouth, she tried pleading with him. "Please, Edward, don't do this," she closed her eyes for a brief moment to collect herself. "I will say nothing, we can just forget this." She tried to keep herself from crying, "nobody has to know you were here, I promise, just please don't do this."

Deciding to take the huge risk Edward removed his hand from Ava's mouth when she confirmed that she understood what would happen if she disobeyed his intructions. He smiled at her obediance but frowned when she instantly began begging with him, causing him to hesistate for a moment, memories of their friendship came flooding into his mind. But his attention turned to the princess' state of undress, the sight of her exposed soft curves reignited the excitement that was building within him and the tightness of his manhood growing within his pants, causing him to quickly dismiss any sort of thoughts or mercy. Without saying a word Edward brought his forefinger to his lips, wordlessly instructing her to be quiet, lest she face punishment.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but I cannot take that chance" he stated, coldly ignoring her plea's and bid's for freedom. Using his other hand he slipped his fingers beneath one of the metal plates on his right leg and withdrawing a small, simply designed dagger that couldn't be more then 5 inches long, reinforcing the fact that he was deadly serious. He brought the blade down resting it gently between her cleavage, Edward felt himself lick his lips at the sight of her night gown and the thought of what lay beneath it about to be exposed. He pulled back on the knife, the blade easily tearing through the light material of the silk, exposing her creamy white flesh in all its glory, nothing was hidden from the rogue knights steel blue eyes as he greedily took her in. "Do not move" he stated in the most menacing voice he could muster, trying to reinforce how serious he was, leaning down he raised the blade above his head and repeated the same action he had done earlier with his fist, stabbing down into the fabric of the bed, dangerously close to princess Ava's face "do you understand me?"

She almost had him, she could see it in the way his eyes softened. She managed to stop crying, in an attempt to talk with him rationally. His eyes left hers though, she followed their decent. She squeezed her eyes shut for a brief moment. No one but her ladies maid or her nanny as a child had seen her without clothing. Opening her eyes, she would have said more, but he brought a finger to his lips. Her small hands gripped the blankets, beneath her. She only shook her head in agreement, biting her lip to keep quiet.

She tried to follow where his hand went when he moved it, but lost it as soon as it disappeared between them. Her body tensed when she then noticed the small dagger. She tried to keep the whimper in check as it rose up in her throat. Her breathing got heavy when he placed the small blade between her breasts. Another whimper when he sliced through the fabric. Ava closed her eyes once again, opening them only when he spoke. She shook her head slightly, in agreement. She followed the movement of the blade however, her heart began to race. When it sliced through the fabric of the bed, she screamed a little. Her hand flew to her mouth, "I...I'm sorry," the tears began flowing once again.

Edward couldn't help but let out a lengthy sigh, he knew he'd scare far too much when he stabbed the bed. He did not blame her for screaming as she did, it was his fault. She was scared enough already and yet he pushed it that little bit further. And it was for this reason he would not beat her. Besides he doubted that anyone would have been near enough to hear that anyway. But still, she disobeyed his instructions and that deserved punishment. He still couldn't help but find amusement in the way that Ava apologised, it was almost endearing in a way, she hadn't meant to scream, however briefly, which meant she was steadily becoming obedient, whether she knew it or not.

Edward raised his hand that had been holding the knife and wagged his index finger in a mock-scolding manor. "Tsk tsk what did I tell you hmm? You are very naughty princess do you know that? I am afraid you will have to be punished" he sighed again getting up off of Ava into a kneeling position. "Now finish disrobing" he commanded his eyes studying her form intently, appreciating every inch he could see that wasn't covered by what remained of her night clothes. From her well toned legs and stomach, to the soft curves on her chest and the rosy coloured mounds atop them and even the small tuft of blonde hair sticking out from the area she tried so hard to hide by pressing her legs together.

Ava stared up into his face, trying to stop the tears. The shaking of her body clearly visible. It didn't hide the jump she made when he raised his other hand. Her hand was still over her mouth, in an attempt to keep any future noises at bay. They moved to cover her face as she nodded at his command. She rolled to her left bringing herself to a kneeling position on shaky arms. With her eyes closed tight, she slipped the robe and gown from her shoulders. Letting it fall back to the bed. Terrified she couldn't bring herself to look at him, the terror worked it's way into her hands. Completely uncovered Ava wrapped her arms around herself, waiting for whatever came next.

Her eyes opened for a brief moment looking towards her door. The guard was either dead or just not there anymore. If he had been, her scream would have brought him in, sword ready to strike anyone who shouldn't be in here. Her drunken whore son of a fathers chambers were to far, so he wouldn't have heard it either. She was alone, in a castle filled with people. To make it worse, the one person that would have avenged her, was the one in her room now. Demanding her to disrobe, to expose herself to him completely. Only a few tears rolled down her cheeks this time, she managed to look at him again. "Edward," she whispered his name, it was feeble attempt to appeal to the man she knew yesterday. The man if he had asked for her, she would have gladly gone too. His status was high enough, it wouldn't have been a far fetched proposal.

Edward watched Ava intently as she removed what little remained of her night dress and gown, the silken rags pooling down around her knees, revealing what little there was left to be seen of the trembling princess' body. His steely-blue eyes hungrily took her in, licking his lips as though she were a meal to be eaten, he wanted her, to explore every inch of her, the gentle curves of her hips, the soft plushness of her breasts, the fullness of her lips. The thought of it all awakening something primal within Edward, he reached for his waist, ignoring Ava's feeble attempts to convince him to stop, and carefully unbuckling the various belts and straps that attached his armour to the lower half of his body and setting it to the side of him, making sure that his sword was still within reach. He then finally lowered the last layer of cloth covering him, relieving the tightening pressure and revealing his swollen manhood from it's confines.

Edward couldn't help but utter a grunt of relief, with the uncomfortable feeling now gone he turned his attention back to the princess, studying her expression, she looked horrified by what he had just done, and if her reactions in the past were a good enough indication she would be terrified of her next order. "You do not seem to understand the idea of not screaming" he stated, his voice growing colder which each passing sentence "so this will act as your gag, now get busy" he commanded, pointing down to his penis "and please do not bite me, if you bite me there will be worse consequences" he added, hoping that the threat alone would be enough to deter any sort of defiance.

Ava watched body shaking as Edward began to undress himself. The realization that this was actually going to happen sinking in. She couldn't talk any sense into the man. Biting her lip again she kept the soft cry from escaping. She watched as piece by piece he was revealed to her. Her eyes travel to his face, as a blush colored her cheeks. Until this moment she hadn't seen more then a bared patch of a mans chest.

Her eyes followed where his hand indicated, coming back up to his face quickly. Was he actually expecting her to know what to do? Terrified though she tried to comply, crawling forward towards him. Ava's eyes watched his, as he hand tentatively reach out to grab him. Wrapping her small hands around it's girth, she watched for any signs of displeasure. "Ed...Edward," she didn't want to anger him, but she really had no choice. This was not something ladies did, she had no information to go off of. "I... don't know... how." Afraid she would be in trouble for talking, though she did it quietly, a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Edward watched Ava's expressions intently and allowing a triumphant smirk cross his lips as he watched the princess crawl forward and seize his manhood in her hands. His body trembled slightly in anticipation as his mind finally began to comprehend that this was the reality, princess Ava was about to perform the act of fellatio on him because he ordered her to, the feeling of power was indescribable. The action alone caused him to let out a grunt of pleasure before the euphoric feeling his had began to feel suddenly disappeared as he was snapped back into reality by what she had said next.

Edward sighed deeply realising that once again he should have known better then to assume that Ava had any sort of idea of what to do next. He hesitated for a second, trying to think how do you explain such a simple act to someone who had never performed something like this before. "Ignorance is not an excuse" he replied coldly "you will listen because I will not repeat myself" he stated staring down at the sobbing, naked female "take the tip into your mouth and gently use your lips to suck on it while you slowly move your head up and down the length" he explained as best he could. He had never had to explain how to do this to someone before in his experience, they usually knew what they were doing well enough that a tutorial was not required. That being said it only confirmed his theory that Ava was as innocent as the day she was born.

Ava watched as a few different expressions crossed his face. First and foremost triumph, he was more then pleased with the position he found himself in. The princess however did not share in his pleasure. Her eyes widened at his instructions, then slid down to look at the the hard shaft in her hand. Shaking her head to let him know she understood, she lower her mouth to him. She first let tongue touch the tip, looking up at him for signs of approval. She did this a couple more times, before slipping her lips over tip. Sucking lightly as he said, she began moving him and and out of her mouth. Her small hand still held him, as she bobbed her head up and down.

Edward let out a low growl of approval as he felt Ava's tongue and lips make contact with the tip of his penis and carry out the actions that he had instructed her to do. At this moment the fallen knight regretted nothing, he was drunk on his own self proclaimed power, any trace of remorse that he may have felt earlier was now gone, at least for the time being. "Yes that is nice princess you are doing quite well" he stated, trying to offer some positive reinforcement, not out of pity but by design. "but try using your tongue as well" he added reaching out and resting his hand gently on the back of her head, guiding her up and down, setting the pace of each motion.

He was still unable to believe that this was actually happening, princess Ava the daughter of the man who had wore him down to point of almost snapping, the woman who had kept him sane through it all and who he could never even begin to dream about like this, was sucking his cock. For a moment he toyed with idea of stopping her and progressing even further, but then he remembered that this was Ava's punishment for screaming, if he didn't follow through on the plan how was she going to take him seriously later? He could not let up, he was not about to show her mercy, she had to know that he was serious and he was not about to let his feeling cloud his judgement now.

(OMG! I hate this damn block :( )
She flinched a little when his hand came to rest on her head. She tried doing as suggested again, circling the tip with her tongue, once or twice before he would guide her back down again. Her hand braced her weight by gripping his thigh. Her eyes would look up at him from time to time, before going back to focus on the task he demanded of her. She hoped that this was all he had planned for her, a part of her knew it wasn't. By now she knew help was not coming, and she was completely at his mercy.

(If you're getting frustrated you don't have to reply right away)

Edward tilted his head back slightly, allowing a deep groan of pleasure to pass his lips as the added movement of Ava's tongue started sending waves of pleasure through his entire core. He carefully released her head from his grip, wondering if she would notice or continue the current pace he had set for her. He looked down at Ava watching bob up and down, he loved it whenever she would look up at him with her mouth around his manhood, combined the innocence of her eyes sent more shudders throughout his body. He groaned once more, feeling his cock beginning to twitch slightly as a small amount of pre cum began leaking out of the tip. He wondered whether he'd have her keep going, or let her stop and then move on to what he had intended to do with her from the beginning. While he thought about this, he reached out with his hand again, gently forcing her head further down onto his shaft, pushing another inch into her mouth.

The groaning told her she was at least not doing it wrong. She kept with the pace, stopping to circle the head with her tongue, then slipping in back into her mouth. Even when his hand left her head she kept this same pace. The taste of salty pre cum coated her tongue, and her eyes searched his face for more instruction. When none came she continued. Then squeezing her eyes shut when his hand rested once more on the back of her head. She had already taken a good bit of him in her mouth, but he forced yet another inch. A small noise of alarm escaped her, as the tip touch to the back of her throat. She didn't try to pull away though, afraid he would have more punishment for doing so. Ava's fingers dug into his thigh, as he continued to force more into her mouth, pushing the tip deeper.

Edward hissed as another wave of pleasure washed over him, finally deciding that he had had enough of Ava's mouth, he was beginning to feel impatient and the more time he wasted being sucked off the more opportunities he wasted for staging their escape. Grabbing a handful of her hair, Edward held Ava's head in place to stop her movement along his fully erect manhood, he let out another grunt of pleasure as he pulled what was left of him out of her mouth, panting slightly. He knew that she probably felt confused and possibly even a little fearful that she might have done something wrong, but why would become obvious to her in just a moment.

"Lay down" he commanded firmly, watching her expressions intently, this order would probably bring those frightened tears back into her eyes, if she even had enough left to cry. He wasn't intending on deliberately hurting her more then it would naturally, he was actually intending on being gentle and making her possibly enjoy it. If he wasn't in such a rush to leave he would have taken much better care of her needs as well. Maybe next time he thought hopefully, as he loomed menacingly over the scandalously naked princess, her innocence drawing to it's inevitable conclusion as he waited for her to carry out the simple task.

His thoughts were correct, when he took hold of her hair and stopped her she whimpered a little. She had done everything he said, and barely complained except for the small noise moments ago. He pulled himself from her mouth with a grunt. A noise she had no idea if it meant pleasure or trouble. She searched his face for any information.

Instead of facial expression, she was rewarded with yet another command. One she knew the out come of, he was going to ruin her innocence. It was a miracle she kept from crying again, but she feared it would make him angry. Instead she moved herself to a laying down position, on shaky arms. Her legs instinctively closing to shield her from his eyes. This was one thing she had heard a little about. She knew that this would cause pain. Her blue eyes watched him, as he leaned over her. "Edward," his name whispered pass her lips, fear and question could be heard in that single word. "This is going to hurt," again fear and question lacing her words.

Back
Top Bottom