Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a varities of roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadvoodoodaddy

Supernova
I only do M/F roleplays and I shall be playing the male.

I am currently searching for many different roleplay's.

Types of Roleplays:

Incest:For incest I am looking for Father/Daughter, Niece/Uncle, Brother/Sister or Cousin/Cousin. Stepbrother/Step sister any of these things would be fine.

Neko roleplay: I am willing to play the neko or the human [Also willing to do Neko Incest roleplay's.])

Teacher/Student. I am fine playing the student or the teacher in this roleplay.

Star Wars based roleplay's. Jedi/Sith, Sith/Sith, Jedi/Jedi. Jedi master/Padawan. Sith Lord(Lady)/Apprentice.

Celebrity/fan

Celebrity/paparazzi: Real life Celebrities or Originals are fine. I'm willing to play either side of the roleplay.

Rockstar/fan: I am willing to play either rockstar or fan

Rockstar/Manager:Again willing to play rockstar or manager.

Rockstar/Record label owner: Real life Rockstar or originals are fine and I will play either one.

I am now also looking for vampire/human: Willing to play either the vampire or the human

Spy/Spy

Fanfiction

Bones based roleplay's there are several we can do.

Rizzoli&Isles based roleplay's there are several we can do.

I do have some plot's ready also just PM me a request and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

New Idea's

Mafia roleplay: Now this is an interesting idea that can goa couple of ways.

1) Newly made Don of the mafia taking over for his father accidentally finds and falls in love with the rival Don's daughter. (I have different idea's on how this could happen.)

2) Two hitmen working for rival Mafia's are sent out to kill the top hitmen of the rival gang (Our characters) they try killing each other several times failing before they decide to just old school duel each other in the middle of the road. Their bosses however think they're being messed with so their mafia's turn against them making them sending out all their hitmen to kill the two which leaves them with only one option. To work together from their they can start their own mafia and eventually fall in love.

Also if you are looking for any kind of roleplay you can always PM me I am always up to try new things.

One more thing I do NOT roleplay over YIM, AOL or anything else but the boards.

Hi! I could be your rival Don's daughter! Sounds super fun!

bigbadvoodoodaddy said:
I only do M/F roleplays and I shall be playing the male.

I am currently searching for many different roleplay's.

Types of Roleplays:

Incest:For incest I am looking for Father/Daughter, Niece/Uncle, Brother/Sister or Cousin/Cousin. Stepbrother/Step sister any of these things would be fine.

Neko roleplay: I am willing to play the neko or the human [Also willing to do Neko Incest roleplay's.])

Teacher/Student. I am fine playing the student or the teacher in this roleplay.

Star Wars based roleplay's. Jedi/Sith, Sith/Sith, Jedi/Jedi. Jedi master/Padawan. Sith Lord(Lady)/Apprentice.

Celebrity/fan

Celebrity/paparazzi: Real life Celebrities or Originals are fine. I'm willing to play either side of the roleplay.

Rockstar/fan: I am willing to play either rockstar or fan

Rockstar/Manager:Again willing to play rockstar or manager.

Rockstar/Record label owner: Real life Rockstar or originals are fine and I will play either one.

I am now also looking for vampire/human: Willing to play either the vampire or the human

Spy/Spy

Fanfiction

Bones based roleplay's there are several we can do.

Rizzoli&Isles based roleplay's there are several we can do.

I do have some plot's ready also just PM me a request and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

New Idea's

Mafia roleplay: Now this is an interesting idea that can goa couple of ways.

1) Newly made Don of the mafia taking over for his father accidentally finds and falls in love with the rival Don's daughter. (I have different idea's on how this could happen.)

2) Two hitmen working for rival Mafia's are sent out to kill the top hitmen of the rival gang (Our characters) they try killing each other several times failing before they decide to just old school duel each other in the middle of the road. Their bosses however think they're being messed with so their mafia's turn against them making them sending out all their hitmen to kill the two which leaves them with only one option. To work together from their they can start their own mafia and eventually fall in love.

Also if you are looking for any kind of roleplay you can always PM me I am always up to try new things.

One more thing I do NOT roleplay over YIM, AOL or anything else but the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom