Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetsarah

Planetoid
I have many different interests and things that turn me on. I don't typically like very normal or real world type scenes. I like very un-realistic, taboo, or rare ideas and trying to make them as real as possible. I really get into my roles and pretend well. With that being said, some of my different tastes:

Futa: So yes I am bisexual. I find women very beautiful. I love curvy women as I am one myself. However, nothing tops a large penis. Im a big penis fan to the max. Slightly obsessed. I have a multiple fantasies about being with a futa or having a penis of my own. A beautiful women with a Penis....(shivers)

Mind Control: LOVE this one, and I'm really open to the possibilities here. Hypnotism, Magic, Chemical, Subliminals, voodoo, whatever! I like to be on the receiving end. I prefer the slow burn. As in, my character is reluctant or stubborn....and the MC method slowly breaks me down into a bimbo/submissive/etc.

Incest: Very open here. I love the taboo nature. While I have never been a huge Father/Daughter fan (I grew up with out one), I do enjoy most other roles...Mother/Son, Sister/Brother, Sisters, Aunt/Nephew, Aunt/Niece. Any of the above themes mix well here too!

Mind of their own!: I didn't know how to categorize this one. I have a fantasy of inanimate objects..or body parts...having their own power or control, and becoming "horny" and dominating. Examples: Household objects transforming phallus shaped and attacking. Clothing, nature, sex toys, normal toys, food, etc...Even body parts (detached or not)...especially the male ones Smile

Dislikes: Aliens (why?), Monsters, Tentacles, small body parts(penis, breasts,) Extreme Rape(Getting punched, beaten up, or harmed passed just being dominated), Bad Writing (spelling, lack of creativity, etc), Rudeness.

These are the bigger ideas. I have a bunch more obscure ones that you can feel free to ask about or I will post in the forums when I feel the need. I enjoy playing with both genders equally. My style includes a strong dialogue. I love the conversations and context-creation around the action. I don't like bang bang rps...I like methodical, in depth, creative, and fun Rps. Feel free to write me....!

Hi Hun :) I'd love to get involved! I'm big on detail and context, so a decent sized role play would be beneficial. Spelling and grammar won't be an issue thanks to a literature degree, which also helps ideas. I'm interested in bi fun, maybe receiving a penis from a man or woman, whether it be theirs of a phallic object would be nice. I have an obsession with glory holes, would love to try one. I'm also looking into cuckolding and maybe sissification, but I'd like to know what sits well with you :)

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom