Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raitachi 1x1 Search thread (Please don't post here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raitachi

Super-Earth
Table of Contents

I. About Me & Rules
II. Themes & Pairings
III. Fandom Themes & Pairings
IV. Plots
V. Contact Information
VI. Current Thread RPs

I will be updating this as I go along, please PM me if you are at all interested or have any questions

I. About Me & Rules

I'm 24 years old and I'm Australian... not sure if that's important or not but chances are you aren't 1 or either of these things given the wide age and nationality demographic. So if you are for example American you'll notice that the way I spell things is grammically different from the way you might spell something.

Aside from the roleplaying, I enjoy playing video games (lately Xenoverse and GTA V), various card games (yugioh and pokemon and sometimes hearthstone) and sometimes watching anime (mostly fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and DBZ) and such. But I also have just started a university course so that will be my main focus.

General Rules:

I'm not a difficult person to get along with, so show me respect and I'll show you the same in return.

In regards to RPs and my characters, never godmod or try to demand how my people are; appearance wise or personality. I never push for such things with who I roleplay with and expect that same favour returned. Again his comes under showing respect.

And finally, I never ditch without notifying. This is something that I also expect will be a courtesy returned. You can send me a PM asking to do an entirely new RP if you wish to start something new. But please do not just up and leave without a word. That's incredibly rude. I'll PM you once and if nothing changes I'll just assume you ditched, especially if you're still active and posting.

IC & OOC-Related:

In terms of post length, I only have one rule for others. No one liners. I'd prefer a minimum of one paragraph but I do understand we all get writer's block. I'll generally try to write at least 2 paragraphs for posts. Please note that I do slow posts ONLY I don't mean to offend but I have more to do with my time then sit on a messenger and do long detailed replies every 20 minutes, with that in mind I do try to reply once a day minimum, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on time.

Feel free to toss ideas and plot twists to me via PM.

Also, help me brainstorm with the RP. I don't want to be the only person giving out ideas for setting, characters, etc.

Sexual Roles, Preferences & Pairings:
While I admit that most of my characters are men, although I can do females. That being said, I'd highly prefer to stay with MxF. I'd really rather not do MxM and I can't say I'm comfortable with it. Sorry.

In the sense of sub x dom I'd prefer to be switch, I can do dom if you prefer though (I generally always end up in that role for some reason)

Medium/RP Preferences:

I generally don't mind where we post I would prefer PM's to anything else though.​

-Bump-

Sorry it's been a while, somehow I've lost nearly all the pm chats I had in my inbox. I've pm'd most people I know I was talking to but if I've missed please contact me and we can possibly resume where we left off. If you're still interested that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom