Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raitachi 1x1 Search thread (Please don't post here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raitachi

Super-Earth
Table of Contents

I. About Me & Rules
II. Themes & Pairings
III. Fandom Themes & Pairings
IV. Plots
V. Contact Information
VI. Current Thread RPs

I will be updating this as I go along, please PM me if you are at all interested or have any questions

I. About Me & Rules

I'm 24 years old and I'm Australian... not sure if that's important or not but chances are you aren't 1 or either of these things given the wide age and nationality demographic. So if you are for example American you'll notice that the way I spell things is grammically different from the way you might spell something.

Aside from the roleplaying, I enjoy playing video games (lately Xenoverse and GTA V), various card games (yugioh and pokemon and sometimes hearthstone) and sometimes watching anime (mostly fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and DBZ) and such. But I also have just started a university course so that will be my main focus.

General Rules:

I'm not a difficult person to get along with, so show me respect and I'll show you the same in return.

In regards to RPs and my characters, never godmod or try to demand how my people are; appearance wise or personality. I never push for such things with who I roleplay with and expect that same favour returned. Again his comes under showing respect.

And finally, I never ditch without notifying. This is something that I also expect will be a courtesy returned. You can send me a PM asking to do an entirely new RP if you wish to start something new. But please do not just up and leave without a word. That's incredibly rude. I'll PM you once and if nothing changes I'll just assume you ditched, especially if you're still active and posting.

IC & OOC-Related:

In terms of post length, I only have one rule for others. No one liners. I'd prefer a minimum of one paragraph but I do understand we all get writer's block. I'll generally try to write at least 2 paragraphs for posts. Please note that I do slow posts ONLY I don't mean to offend but I have more to do with my time then sit on a messenger and do long detailed replies every 20 minutes, with that in mind I do try to reply once a day minimum, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on time.

Feel free to toss ideas and plot twists to me via PM.

Also, help me brainstorm with the RP. I don't want to be the only person giving out ideas for setting, characters, etc.

Sexual Roles, Preferences & Pairings:
While I admit that most of my characters are men, although I can do females. That being said, I'd highly prefer to stay with MxF. I'd really rather not do MxM and I can't say I'm comfortable with it. Sorry.

In the sense of sub x dom I'd prefer to be switch, I can do dom if you prefer though (I generally always end up in that role for some reason)

Medium/RP Preferences:

I generally don't mind where we post I would prefer PM's to anything else though.​

II. Themes & Pairings
Feel free to mix and match settings/ideas. Bold is my preference though the roles can be negotiated.

Preferred Settings/Types of RPs:
Modern-fantasy
Modern
Medieval/Fantasy
Futuristic (possibly sci-fi)
Post-Apocalyptic [similar to fallout]
Online MMOrpg fantasy world (similar to SAO or FF Tactics)

Pairings/Ideas:

Mermaid (or other fantasy creature) x Hunter/Collector
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Assassin x Target
Two online strangers (Starts off with them meeting in an MMO/chat room then onto real life)
Psychiatrist x Patient
Necromancer x Revived
Teacher x Student
Mulan-esque situation (girl posing as a male) x appropriate role
Neko (or any sort of humanoid animal/ pokemon gijinka) x Human (owner, trainer etc)
Older Sister x younger brother
Best friend's younger sister/ mother
Mother x son
Anthropomorphic beast (eg wolf) x human

Feel free to suggest idea's to me I'm open to pretty much anything.

III. Fandom Themes & Pairings:

For these, I prefer to use the universe of the canon characters rather then the characters themselves or OCs, just a preference
OC x OC
Canon x OC

Again feel free to suggest pairings, I'm always open to suggestions. That being said I prefer to not separate pairings without good reason, for example if a certain character is borderline obsessed with another character on the show/ manga then they aren't likely to go after another without a good reason.

Preferred Settings/Types of RPs:

Crossovers
AU

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Animes/Mangas*:
Sword Art Online (I'd prefer to only do OC's with this one)
Dragon Ball Z
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Avatar: The Last Airbender (yes I know not an anime, its animated so sue me)
Yu-gi-oh GX
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds
Pokemon

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Video Games*:
Saints Row 1, 2, The Third
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3
Fable 1, 2, 3
Pokemon (Any version)
Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening, 2 and Inquisition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Fallout 3

Preferred/'Based-Off of' MMOs*:
Forsaken World
Star Wars: The Old Republic
World of Warcraft

*NOTE: I'd prefer to do OCs for most of these and can use them instead of canons if you want.

IV: Plots:

Blessed & Cursed:
Based off the myth of Cassandra the Cursed prophet. For those who don't know, it revolves around a woman whom was given the ability to see the future from the gods. Unfortunately, no one believed her. However, what if someone not only did but sought her out for war and/or personal uses?

Settings: Any ancient civilization, fantasy/medieval, modern

Ceasefire:
Two members of normally rival races have been at war with one another for years. Finally, however, the leaders have agreed on one thing; they want to end the bloodshed [for whatever reasons]. The first thing that's decided upon is a peace treaty but to ensure that doesn't get broken, they also choose their eldest son and daughter respectively to wed one another.

Settings: Modern, fantasy/medieval
Notes: This can be literally anything from human/vampire, vampire/lycan, drow/sylvan elf, angel/demon, angel/fallen angel. Possibilities on this are rather huge

Natural Born Instincts:
A warrior/assassin/bounty hunter whom has known nothing (due to amnesia or other reasons) their entire life but their job has been making a name for themselves the past years. They've never questioned any assignment or target before. Once they find what they have been asked to kill off, they do so without any remorse, any regret or second thoughts. But what happens when during one of those missions, they can't seem to go through with what they were sent to do?

Settings: Modern, fantasy/medieval
Notes: Depending on the setting chosen, any type of race can also be used for this. For this one, I could easily do either the warrior or the person they seek out and can't kill.

Corrupt Nature:
A high priest/knight/soldier is sick of feeling second best. With the king's daughter still single and having been something they've gazed at from afar, it is doing nothing to aid out with their frustrations. One day/night ... they do the unthinkable. They figure a way to take over and kidnap the princess, hell bent on making her their slave and wife.

Settings: fantasy/medieval
Notes: In order to obtain the power, your character can simply just kill off the leader/Pharaoh first then take the princess. Or they can go through with the kidnapping and leave the leader/Pharaoh alive. Up to you how you wish to go about this route.

RE: Raitachi 1x1 Search thread (Please don't post here PM me instead)

V. Contact Information:

PM on Blue Moon
Email: crazy_donutman@hotmail.com

Those are the only methods I use for the moment, but I would prefer to use PM or email for RP

Just letting everyone know that I'm no longer active on this website nor will I be Roleplaying anytime soon. Hopefully I'll be back soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom