Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gamer Girl (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Giggling, Jennifer heard his words. "Still, I want you to be naked if you shower with me, if you want a reason, it's to help me wash my back and to prevent you from getting sick from getting your clothes soaked." She told him, looking up as she planted a soft kiss on the tip of his length, then she stood up, moving in against him. "You weren't lying when you told me how big you are." She said, cuddling herself in against him, letting him feel her breasts pressing against his chest.

Jerry couldn't help but laugh a bit at her words, he kiss on his length making him want to use one of his blowjobs up right now, but he would be saving those for later. He grinned as her breasts pushed into him, the hot water running over both of their bodies as his sweat and grime was rinsed away. "Well, I have a hard time lying, I must say."

Giggling, Jennifer knew the kind of reaction she could get from him as she heard his words, but she wanted to test something. Neither had mentioned anything about handjobs, as she let one of her hands slide down over his abdomen, towards his groin, she smelled how his scent changed, the sweat and grime washing away slowly. "I'm glad you didn't lie and make it bigger." She told him softly, her fingers suddenly closing around his length, giving him a slow, gentle stroke as she begun to do just that, with slow gentle strokes, she took care of him, knowing he'd want some kind of pleasure from it all.

Jerry lets out a moan as she starts giving him the handjob, thinking that this was close enough to a blowjob for him to enjoy it. He leans his head back as pleasure shoots through his system, and he bucks his hips slightly.

Jennifer heard him moaning as she begun to stroke him and give him a handjob, her hand gently running back and forth, tightening lightly around his length as she pushed her head up to his neck, kissing and nipping his skin softly, she wanted him to enjoy it, and partially because she wanted to feel his cum on her. And with them being in the shower together, conveniently enough, there was no excuse for her to not try to please him.

Jerry gave her another moan as her hand tightened, and grinned lewdly as she moved her mouth to his neck again, pleasure steadily pulsing through his body. He was rather sure that she was enjoying this as well, and on a thought, decided to move his hand between her legs, lightly rubbing her clit to view her reaction.

Hearing his moans, Jennifer giggled, enjoying the teasing of him that she was allowed to do. She kept stroking him, and then suddenly, his hand moved between her legs, making them part slightly as she leant in and moaned against his neck. "Ohh, that feels good..." She moaned softly, stroking him a bit faster. Loving the feeling of it with him, she just smiled and moaned, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of his meat in her hand and his hand between her legs.

Jerry kept rubbing her clit, knowing that it would eventually become sensitive enough that she would cum over and over again. He was close himself, a lack of sexual experience hindering his stamina, but he was sure that his body would adapt soon enough. He felt her moan and had to moan himself, pre leaking invisibly out of the tip of his cock.

Jennifer heard him moan, giggling as she gently begun to press herself against his fingers, loving how he paid attention to her as well, she leant in on him, stroking him a bit faster, her lips finding his neck gently. "I want to feel your cum on me." She whispered to him, her voice soft, but also very sensual and wanting, thick with lust.

Her voice wasn't the only thing that was thick with lust. Jerry moaned as the sexual words left the gamer girl's mouth, his cock begging incessantly for release. He felt her hips grind back against him and smiled, knowing that Jennifer herself was obviously enjoying their time together. "I cum only if you do."

"Then cum with me." Jennifer moaned, blushing as she looked at him, suddenly letting herself release, moaning as she came, shuddering, she almost fell in against him, her hand on his cock stopping, she didn't have enough control over herself to keep stroking him as she hoped he would still be able to release.

Jerry happily obliged to her request, his cock immediately letting loose when she said to cum with her. Her hand stopped, but the cum still rocketed out of the tip of his dick, splattering onto her stomach and pelvis region as he thrusted his hips slowly into her hand. He was in heaven, his eyes watching the cum land on her body and immediately be washed away by the shower.

Feeling his cum splashing onto her body, Jennifer gasped and moaned, giggling as she moved her free hand down, managing to get some of his cum on her fingers, she lifted it up, licking the cum off, happily swallowing it. "You're rather tasty." She told him, giggling as she let the hot shower was away the rest of the cum on her body.

Jerry simply laughed as she scooped up the cum that she could, licking it up and prompting a smile on his face when she called him tasty. "Why, thank you. Not exactly something I control, but I'll take credit." He laughed and couldn't help but hold her close as the water rushed over them both, his cock slowly deflating.

Giggling, Jennifer smiled as she leaned in against him, enjoying how he held her close in the water. "I think I could get used to this, Jerry." She told him softly, her head gently on his chest, not seeming to care that they had just masturbated each other, she'd enjoyed it so she didn't see a reason to object or find it disgusting. And besides, she enjoyed doing stuff like that with him, having spent time cybering with him, he knew she masturbated and vice versa.

Jerry smiled a bit and continued to hold her close, the water having to find its own path around the closely held bodies. He nodded slowly, his hands staying in a respectful position even though his mind wandered to what would come to them later on. He shifted his weight between his feet, slowly looking down to her. "You really want to be here, huh?"

Jennifer giggled, nodding as she let him hold her, feeling his hands gently around her, making sure not to be inappropriate or to push her limits. She felt comfortable and safe with him, and she knew she'd get used to it. "Yea." She whispered, looking up at him. "Becaues you're a sweet guy, you don't push my limits like the others, and you respect that I want to make sure it's the right thing before I go all the way with you." She said, knowing if this kept up, she most likely would let him have her that night.

Jerry listened to her explanation and felt extremely proud of himself all of a sudden. He had been the bigger man and not insisted on them fucking, like he had done in the past...it tended to ruin relationships, even friend with benefits one. He was sure that she wouldn't mind dating him. He looked downward to her, his eyes lingering on hers as he tried to think of what to say next. "You're...welcome. Jennifer, are you in love with me, do ya think?"

Jennifer smiled up into his eyes, listening to his question, she blushed and shrugged. "I don't know yet." She admitted softly. "I certainly have a crush on you, because you're handsome, sweet and respect my choices." She told him, leaning up to kiss his chin. "But for now, I guess I won't mind if you call me your girlfriend." She told him, her hand sliding up around his neck, she tilted his head down to place a soft, gentle kiss right on his lips, wanting him to know that she was alright with the idea of them dating.

Jerry quickly returned the kiss, his hands moving down to her ass and holding it, no spanks, no spreading, just holding it. He felt his heart race as he pulled away, his eyes staring into hers again. "Okay then. Would you like to be my girlfriend, Jennifer?"

Feeling his hands moving down to gently hold her ass, Jennifer smiled and nodded. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Jerry." She replied, leaning up to kiss him straight on his lips, pressing herself tightly in against him, her arms up around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom