Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gamer Girl (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
It was another night that Jennifer sat down in her room to play video games, or to be precise, she put in Mortal Kombat on her PS3, checking her online list, she hoped he was online. Her gamertag displayed as GenieInABottle, she didn't want to give anything away, though she'd gotten called a little boy so many times, even if she did kick their asses. Now it was time for her to find out if her friend was online so they could chat and play games.

She'd met him a couple of weeks earlier, and already she enjoyed talking with him, the 16-year old girl hadn't told him how old she was or where she lived yet, she didn't feel it safe, but she'd already crossed into the topic of sex. And she figured if he was nice enough, she'd give him a present of a picture of what she was currently wearing, a pair of purple panties, and a white top shirt that only covered her breasts but still showed the underside as she laid on her bed, trying to find him, her headset on in the process.

Jerry walked into his living room, his PS3's red light staring at him to be turned on. He ran a hand through his brown hair, blue eyes sat behind a pair of glasses as he set his coat over the couch, his black tee showing an athletic body underneath. He also wore a pair of dark blue jeans, and kicked off his black DCs into a corner as he sat on the couch, grabbing a controller and pressing the button in the middle of it to switch the Playstation on. He donned his headset, Mortal Kombat already in the disc tray, booting itself up.

His gamertag was SUSPECTOFCRIME, not to denote anything about his personal life, but merely something that he had come up with when everything else was taken. He had met this girl a couple of weeks back, Jemmifer, and she was officially the only one on the internet who posed a challenge for him. He opened a private match, inviting her to a game immediately from his friends list. They had talked about sex already, and what they had and hadn't done, Jerry himself saying that he hadn't had sex for a few years. Being 19, that meant he lost his virginity at a young age, though Jenn didn't mention when she had.

Jennifer noticed his name popping up, making her giggle slightly as she saw the invitation instantly. She knew they'd discussed sex, she wasn't exactly a virgin, but she didn't have that much experience yet either, so their talks had been rather fun. She accepted his invitation, going into the chatroom with him, she giggled. "Hello handsome." She said, letting her controller rest on her stomach as she made herself comfortable, he had the room so he could decide the rules, how many rounds and everything except who they fought with.

"How was your day?" She asked after a bit, like she usually did, a smile on her face.

Jerry smiled when the invitation was accepted, an immediate greeting buzzing into his ear. He heard that her voice was slightly distorted from the mic of her headset, making her sound like a boy, but he knew exactly what gender she was. "And to you, too, beautiful." He laughed as he began to set the rules, making it their usual match of best of three, a minute timer on each. He had recently been working on Ermac, and it would be the wildcard of their matches for sure, since she was used to him playing Smoke.

"My day was long and boring. What about yours?"

Blushing, Jennifer heard his words, smiling as she let him set it up for a best of three, a minute timer. She had been practicing in secret with Johnny Cage, so she was sure he didn't know about it. "Same shit, different day." She sighed to him. "Boring rumours at school, mom and dad out at work until late night." She shrugged to herself, her voice a bit monotonous to show that she didn't really have anything new. "How about we make an interesting bet tonight?" She asked as an offer to him. "If you manage to beat me, in just one round, I'll give you a prize?" She offered.

Jerry laughed a bit at her explanation of her day, realizing her parents were out until late at night. "That sucks a bit. At least you can play without interruption." He chuckled a bit, then heard her challenge to him, grinning a bit maniacally and wondering just what this prize of hers was. "You're on, Jenn. Just know, I have a wildcard up my sleeve."

"Chill, loverboy." Jennifer giggled, hearing his words about the wildcard. "You're not the only one with something up your sleeve." She rpelied, letting the first fighter select begin, they were going to pick all three fighters, and she went with Kitana first, then Scorpion, and finally she picked Johnny Cage, wondering what he might pick. She knew her usuals, but she never went with an obvious counter, always something what went neutral with his, something they could have fun with. "I'll let you know what you win if you manage to beat me." She teased him softly.

Jerry heard her words and grinned, his eyes flitting toward the characters as he chose all three: Smoke, Sub-Zero, and Ermac. He then looked over to her side of the screen and raised his eyebrows, himself really surprised. "Johnny, huh? Never would have expected that one." He laughed a bit and sat back as the game tried its best to load. He knew that they always had good connection, and that little to no lag would be present in their match.

Giggling to herself, Jennifer noticed he'd found her new wildcard, she noticed his as well. "Ermac, interesting." She said, smiling to herself as they begun the fight. The first round was quickly done, she beat him quick with Kitana, her favorite of them all, but in the next fight, she had to admit he got the better of her, sighing, she leant back. Pausing the game, she got up. "I'm gonna be right back." She said, pulling her headset off, she got up, pulling her pants down and slipping out of them, being in her panties only, she also changed her shirt and bra out with a top that barely covered her breasts before she sat down again with him. "Alright, I'm back, let's do this." She smiled as she hit continue.

Jerry audibly but jokingly swore as she won the first match, knowing that she was a beast with Kitana. Then, he whooped her ass as Sub-Zero, countering everything and performing some killer combos on her. He smiled as he knew that he had won his prize, then she got up and left for a bit. He swore that he heard the rustling of clothing and the putting on of others, and cocked his head to the side, curious. Then, she returned and they continued, Ermac being a bit of a bother for Johnny as he telekinetically lifted him over and over again.

Jennifer watched as Ermac manhandled Johnny with his telekinetic powers, she gave a growl into the headset. "Stop cheating and fight me, damn you." She cursed when she got upset over being about to lose in a cheap way, something he'd found out many times, and finally she countered him, getting him down low on health. But just then, as she was about to land the finaly button, her fingers slipped. "Fuck fuck fuck...." She muttered as she lost the fight, letting him perform his fatality. "Alright, you won." She told him over the headset, she already had his phone number as well, leaving her able to text him and him return her texts.

Jerry simply laughed as he cheated, then promptly swore when she countered and comboed him to hell. Then, something happened, and he utilized the opportunity to finish her off, shrinking Johnny down and stomping on him for Ermac's fatality. He laughed triumphantly, Jerry setting his controller down and sighing. "Ahhh...sweet victory. Now, m'lady, If I could get my prize, that'd be fantastic."

Jennifer watched how he glowed in her defeat, using the shrinking fatality from Ermac and stomping on her. "You showoff." She sighed as she heard him. "Alright, it'll be there in a moment." She told him, lying down, she moved her hand away with her phone, snapping a picture of herself in her panties, and the top that exposed the lower part of her breasts, though not enough to show nipple, and then she send it to him with a little message. Happy? She sighed as she sat back on her couch, pushing her phone away. "There, it's done now." She told him with a sigh.

He could tell that she was a bit irritated by her loss, and he was about to say sorry for being such a jerk when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out and noticed it was a message from her...a picture one, no less. He raised an eyebrow and opened it, his jaw dropping when he saw just how sexy she was. He tried to find words to say, and couldn't find any, so he just set the phone down, not even reading her message. "Ummm...thank you, Jenn. That was...well, sexy."

Jennifer heard his voice after a bit, smirking, she knew his jaw had most likely dropped. "Well, now you also know what I look like." She giggled. "And thank you, I guess. It's your price for defeating me in those two games, I had planned on giving one with more clothes if you'd only won once." She told him, slowly adjusting herself to just lie in her bed and talk with him, her controller next to her, her hands gently on her stomach. "So, do you maybe want to just hang out and talk for a bit?" She asked softly.

Jerry raised his eyebrows again. So that was for winning two games? He could imagine what all three would have been. His cock hardens in his pants as he nods his head, setting his controlled aside as well as he invisibly rubs his bulge. "Yeah, we could talk a bit for sure." He leans back into the couch and crosses his legs, trying to think of what to say.

Jennifer nodded, hearing him agreeing to her offer. "So, what are you doing right now, aside from looking at my picture?" She asked with a soft laugh, her fingers idly drawing circles on her stomach, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, she wanted to ask him so much more, but right now, she just wanted to tease him a bit.

Jerry had a hard time deciding whether or not to tell her what he was doing with his hands, so he lied. Poorly. "Oh, you know...just sitting here..." His breathing was getting slightly heavier as he rubbed his bulge, wanting so bad to just take it out and jerk off to her. Would that be wrong?

Giggling, Jennifer heard his horrible exucse. "Just sitting there." She replied as a snide comment, but figured she'd add some more, as if she was reading his mind. "Playing with yourself." She said. "It's alright to tell me." She let her hand slide a bit further down towards her panties, the other one moving to just below her breasts. "Why don't you try and tell me your situation?" She asked, giggling, knowing what this was turning into, and she knew she'd enjoy it.

Well, shit, she saw through the shitty excuse. Just as he feared, now she wanted the truth. So, rather hesitantly, he begins to tell her his predicament. "Well...I'm really hard right now, and rubbing my cock through the crotch of my jeans. I haven't pulled it out yet..."

Giggling, Jennifer heard his words. "Well, Jerry, pull it out and jerk off to my picture and my voice." She told him softly, moving her hands so one was caressing her breast, moaning into the mic. "Because I'm caressing and playing with one of my breasts." She told him, keeping it up and moaning some more, her other hand slipping down to rest on top of her panties.

Jerry smiled silently and quickly did so, whipping his shaft out quickly and slowly stroking it. He touched the screen of his phone to unlock it and looked at the pic, imagining that it was her jerking his cock off, that it was Jennifer wanting it so bad. When he heard her moan and the words she said, he started to jerk off faster, his breathing becoming labored from the effort. "Oh really? Well I'm...I'm jerking off my eight inch cock right now..."

Hearing his words, Jennifer giggled, having heard him unzipping his pants. She smiled, moaning softly as she heard his words and heard his breathing pick up. "Show me baby, send me a picture of your cock." She told him softly, moaning as she pushed her top up, getting her hand fully on her own breast, playing with herself, her hand on her groin slowly moved down to rub her pussy.

Jerry swallowed a bit and picked up his phone, unlocking it and moaning as he continued to stroke himself. He pulled up his camera app and aimed at his eight inches, snapping the pic that showed the length and thickness to its entirety. Then, he send the pic with the message Enjoy... and sent the text, his mind finally wandering to the image of him fucking the brains out of Jennifer.

Jennifer grinned, hearing her phone go off, she grabbed it, seeing the picture and the message, she licked her lips. "Ohh, you really do have eight inches. And some width as well." She moaned to him. "I want you to imagine my lips around it, baby, my tongue curling around the head as I give you a nice, tight blowjob." She moaned into her mic, openly touching herself now, diving her hand into her panties instead of out on them, rubbing her pussy straight on.

Back
Top Bottom