Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Another Dr. Nibbles Return Thread!!!

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Yea yea, I know, I'm terrible at telegraphing my absences and any and all who wish to chew me out over it have all right to. That being said I'm going to forgo excuses and just say its glad to be back. I went through a dark writing slump and I've finally got the mojo back with no sign of it ceasing. I'll be posting a BRAND NEW request thread shortly with my all new kinks, fandoms, stories and much much more. I'm looking forward to get back into the swing of things full bore.

On an additional note, I want to start a Savage Worlds SSR, hopefully I can get one or two of you aboard on that. As well I kinda wanted to do a group Roleplay of some kind. Not sure what but I'm aiming for the same fantasy setting I've always used but with a much more sexual edge. ;)

Keep your eyes peeled folks, the Good Doctor is back.

Sincerely,
The Doctor

PS.No that's not a Doctor Who reference, the closest knowledge I have of Dr Who is the Discord Whooves tumblr blog.

DAMN IT NIBBLES...YOU LET SECOND EARTH DIE!! Dx

Hehe, but seriously good to have you back. Sorry that you had such a major slump, awesome to hear your mojo's returned though.

Yea its returned with a vengence. And like I said in chat I had NO idea Second Earth was such a well recieved RP. I'll definitely get to work on a new one with updated races and locations.

Back
Top Bottom