Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Romance, Smut, All Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Star
Intro

What's up? I'm Rage, a male heterosexual roleplayer seeking some girls who want to have some fun! I only play as male characters, but if I need to I don't mind playing multiple characters. I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now, and I like to think of myself as an experienced roleplayer.

Preferences

Semi-literate above is what I prefer, and I expect you to understand basic grammer and spelling capabilities. Posting length varies with the rp and I understand that, but I prefer at least 2 paragraphs. No one-sentence responses! Drives me crazy! If you give me something well to go off of, I'll be sure to give it back!

My F-List needs updating, but if there's something you'd like to ask me about feel free to do so! I don't mind discussing kinks, and collaborating to make something fun and beautiful!

I do have some basic plots to go off of, and many pairings and fandoms that I'd love to play out!

Plots

Setting: Sci-Fi

Plot 1: After years of imprisonment, infamous criminal Jack Crow is finally given a second chance. Even with him gone, his partners are all still at large, wreaking havoc over the entire galaxy. Desperate to get them behind bars, the Galaxy Police Force sends one of their best and brightest officers out to seize them. But there's one catch: she can't do it alone, and nobody knows the criminals better than Jack Crow. Will they be at each other's throats until the last criminal is jailed, or will Jack Crow finally find something worth living for? Infamous Criminal X Galaxy Police Officer

Plot 2: The discover of a strange, habitable planet just sounds exciting for a brilliant female scientist. The catch? Strange new aliens and plants that have something else in mind for her when she arrives. Alien/Beast/Other X Female Scientist

Setting: Fantasy

Plot 1: There is almost no bigger business in the world than slave trading- especially trading exotic women from humans to elves. The business has many ways of breaking their minds and shattering their resolve, turning them into the sex-slaves that the nobles crave. In the end, it's only business as usual. Slaving, Master X Slave

Plot 2: With the new alliance of numerous bandit tribes, the Kingdom has been thrown into a bloody and desperate war. Desperate for peace, the king offers the Bandit King his princess as a captive, unaware of the cruel and bad intentions the bandit has in store. Bandit X Princess

Setting: Supernatural

Plot: Werewolves, Vampires, monsters ect., John Hayter knows they all exist. Why? Because his bar is paradise for those hidden creatures, and he's the only human who manages it. Some nights, he listens to the hard life of some of his patrons, and other nights he acts as the voice of reason. He gets enough business to keep his little bar going, but recently he's been wanting something more. And then she walks in... *No Longer Available*

Fandoms:

Pokemon

Skyrim

Fallout 3

Final Fantasy VII

Borderlands

Mass Effect

Other:

Tentacles

Incest

Cheating

Anthro

Beast

If you have your own plot or idea on your mind, please let me know! I'd be happy to discuss a new thing with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom