Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Little Cafe (Erotica)

Zim

Planetoid
(I actually wrote this a looong time ago and have written others, but i cant find them so first erotica it is! lolz)

It was a nice spring day for a small adventurous walk. The cherry blossoms blowing gently in the wind from the trees made everything absolutely beautiful as Alice was walking through the park enjoying the season. It was nice enough out that she was able to wear her favorite sun dress. all white, mid thigh length, and long sleeves that went just past her dainty fingers. If anyone were to just stare at her, they could catch glimpses of her white lace panties when the wind blew a tad too hard.

As she strolled, she noticed a new lil cafe along her path and decided to go inside for some tea. A small gasp escaped her as she walked in. It looked like any cafe in town, seating all along the windows, random knick knacks on the wall that only the owner could make sense of, like pictures of old cottages, bird figurines, etc. but what caught her eye was the waiter cleaning off the counter. Looking about 6', toned, light brown skin, and dark black spiked hair. A small drop of sweat at his brow as though he'd been doing something laboress just before then. He looked up at her, their eyes locked and she felt a tingle go through her body.
She blushed and rushed to a seat. As she glanced around the cafe she realized it was just her... and the waiter. He came up to her with a small menu and started telling her about some special blend tea of the day. But she couldnt quite focus. She was staring at his lips, but not really getting what he was saying, then her glance trailed down to his neck, then chest, and before she could look any lower she blushed harder and turned away, mumbling an order.

The waiter went behind the counter and started making her tea. As he moved around working she watched him, taking in every inch of him only to quickly realize she was starting to get wet. she tilted her head to the side, watching him work, and the more she watched, the wetter she was getting. And the wetter she was getting she found herself starting to grind into the chair.

The waiter then suddenly stopped, as did she, and he looked behind him and straight at her. He then grinned almost mischeviously it seemed to her and said "i'm almost done mam, just need to get something from the back." so he disapeared into the little kitchen. Alice was completely shocked at how she felt, as though she couldn't contain her lust and reached down to briefly touch herself. She let out a moan and unable to bear it any longer she got up quickly, rushing to the bathroom.

She had no idea what was coming over her, but she couldnt control her raw need and leaning against the wall in the bathroom she pulled up her dress, shoved her hand down her panties and desperately started rubbing her clitoris, making herself so wet that it dripped down her leg. She tried covering her mouth with her other hand to stifle her moans as she fingered herself and fantasized about the waiter, but she couldnt help but let out a soft cry as she brought herself to orgasm.

Gasping and out of breathe, she straightened herself up best she could and tried to slow her breathing. She then washed her hands and with a big inhale tried to compose herself before leaving the bathroom. She stepped out, looking for the waiter. She didn't see him, all she saw was her tea and a cupcake at her table. As she walked towards it she felt realieved that the waiter wasn't around to have heard her. But suddenly arms were around her waist, the waiter having come from around the corner to grab her. He whispered in her ear seductively. "i'm sorry for being so rude mam but I couldnt help but listen to you from just outside the door" and he lifted up the hem of her dress and shoved his hand down her panties, playing with her clit making her so wet that she cried out in pleasure.

Just as she was about to orgasm he pulled his hand away and turned her around. He gave her a fierce kiss then picked her up effortlessly off the ground and carried her to the counter. "Do you want me" he whispered in her ear as he held her close to him. She could only manage to nod her head and he reach up her dress and pulled off her panties and started rubbing her again, slowly putting his finger inside her that sent a shudder through her entire body. "TELL ME YOU WANT ME" he said aggressively this time. She moaned complied "oh gawd, i want you!"

With a satisfied smirk, the waiter unzipped his pants quickly and smoothly and brought out his hard erect dick. 8 inches and thick, he let her look at it for just a moment before he pushed up against her. not yet entering. he rubbing the tip of cock against her clit, making her moan in pleasure and grab onto him tightly, as though for dear life.
Alice's juices were now all over his dick so he shoved it deep inside her, both of them letting out a cry of pleasure. For a split second she got nervous, wondering if anyone else would come in while they were doing this. but it was quickly pushed out of her mind as he started thrusting into her fast and hard, her legs tightening around his waist and her worry was completely gone and forgotten

The waiter then pulled down the strap of her dress and grabbed her breast, massaging it while he thrust into her over and over again. he sucked and bit on her neck and moaned as the feel of her tight wet pussy made it hard for him to concentrate as they both started reaching their climax. The waiter cummed deep inside her and Alice half screamed as her orgasm made her entire body shake. Panting, sweating, and holding onto each other, these total strangers had been filled with a primitive lust that they couldn't help but act upon.

A good read I enjoyed it. Just one thing n the second last line you have written "Cummed" I think it would be better and more correct if you changed it to "Came". Good stuff all the same.

sleeper cell said:
A good read I enjoyed it. Just one thing n the second last line you have written "Cummed" I think it would be better and more correct if you changed it to "Came". Good stuff all the same.

lol thank you that always sounded weird to me, there's like a whooolle lot i wanna change on this, it's just the first one i had ever written and I wanna expand on it but just havent yet.

Back
Top Bottom