Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorry... I'm back!

Miaaaaaah

Fluffer
I thought I should make an apology since I have been away for so long but... I have been away since 2010 so I don't even know if the people I played with then are still around! Since then I have been roleplaying over at YIM and now and then in Second Life (but it's not as fun as text based RP, am I right? Too much clicking balls...).

My signature says I have a Rabbit Hole Profile and I don't. I will change that as soon as I manage to post more than 10 posts - I wrote that signature back in 2009. So instead I have posted my On/Offs in my bio and also here: That's Mia!

And if you want a look at what kind of scenes I am looking for these days (I am sure my scenes was similar 4 years ago though!) you can check out my RP request thread: Swedish girl looking for RP scenes involving a lot of sucking... *Blushes*

But the best way to get to know me again is to say hi over IM or YIM! Sorry for not having been here for so long! But I'm back now!

//Mia

Sorry, those of you that I have been roleplaying with lately! I kind of lost interest to RP after some guys don't know the difference between how to speak to me OOC and my RP character. Every time I logged in I pretty much lost inspiration to reply to any messages, even the cool ones (most of you all). I'll be back to play soon again when I feel like it.

Sorry, been inactive for a while due to
1.) a virus attack on my computer that took me hella long to fix because I know nothing about computers and
2.) a virus attack on me! (Actually, I don't know if it's a virus attack but I have been feeling sick like a dog that is feeling sick as a sick human but I hope I will soon feel well enough to sit at my shiny computer for longer than 15 minutes!)

Back
Top Bottom