Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a dominant partner M/F & F/F (short term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Moon
Hey there!

Just a heads up, I don't play the roll-over and never-say-no submissive types. I prefer a stronger submissive with a bit of a stubborn streak, that takes some breaking. I'm not saying I'm craving something violent, but some good punishment for disobedience is always a lovely time.

I also prefer to play over PMs or emails.

I like my characters to be in their twenties, and prefer the people I play with to play characters in their twenties or older. I don't like playing in the "teens". And I really like it when I play with characters that are older than my own.

I also only play females.

Some scenarios that I'm craving:

1. Stripper goes the extra mile at a bachelor/birthday party (I would really love it if this was a gang-bang sort of scenario. Would love, love, love!)

2. Young woman applies for a promotion at a large company, and is taken through a rigorous interview process.

3. It's Rush at a local university, and after making it past the preliminary rounds, so to speak, she's told that her last task before becoming a member of her choice sorority, is to do whatever the sorority girls/the neighboring frat boys want.

4. Finding herself unable to pay rent, a young woman begs her landlord for another way to settle her debt for the month - and perhaps for the remainder of her lease?

Any of those spark your fancy? My F-List can be found here. :) Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom