Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hot Aunt, the Teacher. (Celebstars & Assume)

Kevin just stood there, as she started to laugh at him. It was just like the students who teased him, he thought. Teased him because of his hot aunt, Kevin thought if anyone would know how he felt it would be his aunt. Clenching his fist, he wasn't going to take it now or anymore. "Stop laughing!" he said firmly. "Stop laughing you bitch!" he said in a fury of rage. "If you keep laughing I'll tell everyone! About what happened. Who do you think they'll believe? Some drunken teacher? Or a student!" Kevin said for the first time every standing up for himself, as he made his way up to her.

"Now i'm not going anyway..you understand? Not unless you want me to go home and tell my mother exactly what happened and what you did to me!" Kevin said in a firm harsh tone.

He had her, she knew he did. He was sixteen and it was his word against hers.

"Your not going anywhere? What do you think is going to happen? Please tell me. What is it you want?" Lauren was very soft in her voice. In fact she was very polite. Folding her arms over her chest she raised an eyebrow at him and waited for his response. What could he say, that he wanted them to be an item? That he just wanted to talk? Nothing he said was going to sway her in getting back with him if that is what he wanted.

His answer was going to be a very bad one she thought.

"Oh..? You're not laughing at me anymore? I thought you already knew what I wanted, which is why you thought it would be fun to laugh at me!" Kevin said a bit spitefully. Taking it a bit easy, he took a few deep breaths. "I want you to do what we did last night. When ever I want it." he said as he quickly laid down the rules."I want you to wear what ever I tell you to wear, and do whatever I want." She was going to find out soon, that she would no longer be a free spirit but under the control of her own teen nephew.

"And if you want to disobey me, laugh at me, or tell me that I'm sick for doing this....I'll show everyone how sick you were last night." Kevin was of course bluffing. He wished at this pointed that he had video tapped what they did last night, but he was too excited to even think about that idea.

She swung an almighty slap at him across his face. It was as though it went in slow motion as his face gradually turned and caught her black painted nails. Three scratch marks which nearly drew blood were visible across his face. Lauren couldn't lie, she was feeling guilty as she never meant to hit him that hard but she wasn't going to lay down and let him have her. "Get in the car" she told him calmly. Before he could even respond she took control of the situation.

"I am calling your mother" leaving the corridor she went in to the living room and started to dial the number of her sister. "I want to see this tape then" she said as the phone started to dial.

"Ahhh...!" Kevin cried out. Never before had Kevin been slap like that, never. Not even by his mother, father, or anyone at school. This was something else, he felt as tears started to fill his eyes. He managed well to hold them back not wanting to show any weakness to her. Holding onto his cheeks, he felt something warm as he saw blood. Looking at his hands he shivered. "You're a witch!" he yelled at her. "You want to see the tape so badly?! You'll see it when its on the internet! I hope you rot in jail!!! Tell my mother why I was here too!" he said as he quickly stormed out of the house.

Grabbing his cheek, he started to run a little bit not listening to her order of getting in the car. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, at that point all he could think of was getting back at her for slapping him.

She did feel some remorse for hitting him, but she didn't like his actions or attitude. Why on Earth would Lauren carry on with this? They would never be a couple, an item, she didn't want to sleep with him again. She couldn't even remember if she did sleep with him in the first place. Watching him storm out of the house, she followed behind and saw him run a little bit. Rolling her eyes, she climbed in to her car and turned the engine on. Lauren figured he was going to go back to his mother's but she didn't want him in this state. "Get in, I won't take you home yet." Lauren said through the window to him.

Kevin had calmed down a little, but he was still enraged. His face stung, and there was quite a large imprint of a hand across his face. Upon seeing his aunt in her car, he shot a cold look at her, but he decided to get in anyway. He would hear what she had to say. Making it inside the passengers seat, he did his seat belt as he looked out the window. "What do you want...now..to abuse me again?" There wasn't much she could do now he thought. If she were to sent him home, his mother would go crazy seeing a large mark on his face.

Once he was inside the car, Lauren drove off without so much a word. At the end of the street, her choice of turning would indicate just where she planned on taking him. If Lauren turned right, she would be taking him to his mother, to tell her everything that had happened. If she turned left, well who knew where she would be taking him, but it would be better than his parent.

Upon arriving at the end of the street, Lauren had to make a choice. It seemed she was going to make the right but she quickly swerved left up the hill.

"We are going to talk this through OK?" Turning to face him, she then took her eyes back to the road.

Back
Top Bottom