Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hot Aunt, the Teacher. (Celebstars & Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
It had been another average day for Lauren as she was flicking through her class' papers. Sitting at her wooden oak desk, her fingers turned each page before marking each question with coloured pens. She used green for the correct answers and red for the wrong ones.

By her side on the desk on a white mug full of hot coffee. She always had one after school had finished. It helped keep her stress levels down after a hectic day of kids misbehaving. All of them were in their mid teens and their hormones caused havoc with their behaviour. The more confident boys would try flirting with the teacher, it was all good fun but she had to quickly tell them it was inappropriate. It caused some awkwardness for her nephew to as he was in her class. The 16 year old had to hear all the gossip and teasing from his fellow students and Lauren wasn't sure how well he was taking it. She was going to see him after she had left the school.

RE: My Hot Aunt, the Teacher.

School was finally over, Kevin couldn't wait to head home, but sadly he had to stay after school for a little bit with his aunt. He really loved his aunt, she was beautiful and kind. Though he beauty was something that kind of made his life a bit complicated. It seemed all of the boys in school had a crush on her, and when they found out that he was related to her, they all sort of teased him about it. Saying all the lewd things they wanted to do to her, as well as talking about her body and what parts the loved. All he could do was blush a bit and tried to keep quiet. What everyone didn't know was, that he felt the same way about his aunt as the rest of the male students did.

Now there he was, making his way from his locker to his aunt's room. He couldn't believe he got placed into one of her classes this semester, part of him was glad that he did. It meant he would see more of her, but it also meant he would be teased a bit more. Wearing a red and black long selves button shirt, and a white shirt with some black jeans, he made his way to her class room carrying his back pack. "You wanted..too see..me?" he said softly knocking on her door, as he made his way in.

Looking up from her papers, she saw Kevin in her class and smiled. "I did. How's my sister?" Lauren would normally ask about his mother before getting on to the subject. After he replied, she continued talking. "I wanted to see you about the class. I know some have taken a liking to me, which must be awkward for you. I wanted to know your thoughts. I was thinking of transferring you to another class. Would you like that?"

Lifting a hand up, she scratched her soft cheek with her black nails and then rested it back down with the other on the papers. Only one finger had a ring on it, and that was the middle one on her left hand. She wasn't married as she was married to her work, meaning she had no time for relationships or distractions.

Lauren sat in her chair with a white blouse on which showed a lot of neck and chest area above her breasts. Underneath, below the desk, she had a black pencil skirt on with pantyhose and shoes.

"Moms doing fine." he said softly with a smile, that was usually his answer whenever she asked about his mother. After that he stood firmly right next to her desk as he listened to what she had to say. He figured it would be about the teasing, though it didn't really bother him too much. After all they weren't physically hurting him. "No!" he replied almost instantly to her suggestion of transferring into another class. "I mean..I should be fine. You're a good teacher, and I really enjoy the class. So what if some boys in the class have a crush on you.." he said blushing at the statement. "I'm sure most of the girls don't have a crush on you at least..." he said teasingly, making a small joke.

"But I don't really listen too much to them, so don't worry about me." he assured her. As she graded the paper, he could help but take a small peak at her blouse which showed off her chest, he tried his best to see her breast. "So was there anything else you wanted to see me about?"

"No I don't need you for anything else." Smiling, she sent him on his way before quickly ordering him back. "Sorry. I won't be over to yours tonight for any food. The school is throwing a leaving party for Ms Delver and I can't miss it. Send your mother my apologies." Her talk was always quite formal with him when they were in the school grounds. Outside though she was be as casual as a friend and be the fun Aunt. One thing Lauren wouldn't help him with though was his homework. She saw it as a disadvantage to the other children and tried making it a level playing field.

After all of the students had left, including her nephew, the teachers were dancing to music in the school hall after celebrating Ms Denver's long career. Sadly she had to retire early due to illness, but it didn't stop her having a good time and getting everyone drunk. Lauren was the worst as she couldn't even stand up straight. A fellow colleague of hers, Mr Jacobs rang her sister, but there was no answer. Instead it was her nephew who answered the call.

"Okay..Ms. Cohan.." he said softly. It was weird having to call her that, even thought she was his teacher. At home she was such a different person, so free and relax. She was just like a kid hanging out with him at his house. "See you later then." With that, he quickly as he made his way home. His house wasn't that far away from the house. It was a decent ten minute or so walk. Once home, he greeted his parents and made his way to enjoy his friday. After about an hour or so, his parents came into his room informing him that they had tickets to some play and was going to be gone for the night. They left him dinner downstairs and quickly left. It was seeming to be a better day, no parents and the house all to himself. Making his way downstairs, he was about to heat up his dinner when he suddenly got a call. It was one of the teachers, calling to tell him that his aunt was drunk. Sighing, he told him he was going to be right there.

Quickly getting dressed he threw on a blue hoodie, white shirt, and some jeans as he placed on his sneakers. "Jeez..why did she have to go and drink so much.." In a matter of no time he had picked up his aunt and was having to hold her to carry her to her house. "Easy aunt Lauren.." he said as she opened up her door, using the spare key she had given to him. Turning on the lights he struggled to carry her to the living room, as he placed her on the couch.

It all happened so fast it was nearly a blur. Lauren must of been passing out as she couldn't remember her journey home, all she suddenly came to realise was that she was in her home and resting on her couch. Her back laid right across it with her feet up on the arm rest. It gave an open view down her skirt to see white panties beneath the black pantyhose she wore.

Rubbing her eyes, Lauren saw her nephew and asked a direct question. "I hope you have done your homework." But there was no homework, she hadn't set any. She was quite confused and was getting mixed up with another class.

Seeing her feet on the arm rest, he couldn't help but be a huge perv as he moved to check out her skirt as he got quite the look at her white panties underneath her pantyhose. It made his heart race. There she was right there for the picking, she was completely smashed, he wasn't sure if she even knew where she was. Maybe she wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow. "Okay come on Aunt Lauren..We are going to go into your room.." he said pulling her by her arm trying to get her up. "Just take it easy.." he said as they made their way up the stairs. It was quite the struggle to get her up there., but once he did he threw her onto the bed.

Sighing, he shook his head. He wasn't the strongest, laying her on the bed he thought about what he was going to do. It didn't seem right, but he probably wouldn't get any more chances like this. "Okay Aunt Lauren..I'm going to help get you ready for bed okay?" he said taking a deep breathe as he softly pulled off her skirt, and next came her pantyhose.

When she was pulled from the sofa her body weight fell on to her nephew and her hands clung on to him for dear life. "Errrr" she moaned, feeling drowsy and weak. "My room, Why? I want to party?!" Lauren placed her hands in the air like she was going to dance but instead fell back on to his chest. That was enough dancing for her over a period of seconds as she was taken up the staircase and dumped on her bed. Her body bounced up and down on the springs for a few motions before coming to a halt.

"I don't want to go to bed!" Acting like a spoilt child she pelted two fists on to the bed in anger. "I'm not going" she laughed, sitting up on her backside as he pulled her skirt down her legs with her pantyhose.

She was really out of it, acting like a spoil child when she was a grown women, and a teacher as that. "You want to party?" he said softly, taking a huge breath. "Okay, why don't we party?" he said as he made his way onto the bed. It seemed she was okay with him taking off her skirt, moving his hands to her hips and up her ribs he started to unbutton her blouse. "We can have a big party here.." he said as he finally unbutton her blouse.

Once her blouse was unbutton he slowly started to pull apart her blouse exposing her chest area. "Don't worry Lauren.." he said dropping the aunt, as he gave her a soft push making her fall on the bed. Getting between her legs he towered over her. Bending down he moved to give her collar bone a soft kiss. "It must been a while since you've been with someone huh?" he said kissing up her neck as he made his way to her cheek.

The blouse fell off her chest, meaning she was just in her underwear which was an amazing sight. Most if not all of the male students would of paid to be in this position, but his status as a relative helped him greatly. Lauren stared up as her half naked body felt warm. It had a little shimmer of sweat on it, making her look and appear even hotter and sexier. Closing her eyes, she felt his weight on top of her as he leaned in to hiss her collar bone and cheek. She opened her eyes in shock and surprise, wondering what he was doing.

Just as she was about to yell at him, Lauren moaned with a deep passion. "Ugh." Biting her bottom lip, she rested her head back, pointing her chin up in to the air.

Kevin didn't even noticed as she was trying to get up to yell at him, he was too wild up in his own lust to care. Though he didn't managed to pay attention to her as he heard that deep passionate moan. It sit him off edge making his cock harden quickly as he planted his hands onto her breast. Squeezing them through her bra he rested himself on top of her. Kissing her cheek tenderly, his hands continued to massage her breast. Finally he build up the courage to make his way to her lips. Softly he planted his own lips onto hers, tasting it. He couldn't believe the position he was in, he felt as if he was getting back for all the teasing he gotten about his aunt. There he was being with her.

Pulling away from her, he gasped a bit for air. Moving towards her lower body he grabbed her panties as he started to slide them down her legs.

Arching her back up, she was intoxicated with hormones from her own body as well as his. After feeling cold due to her being in her underwear, she quickly got steamed up. Feeling his hands on her breasts Lauren moved her head and could see his face leaning in for a kiss. Closing her eyes in anticipation, she felt the soft pink lips touch hers. Opening her mouth, her tongue slid out and slithered in to his, washing his teeth and gums with her saliva. Deep moans fed through her in to him, before he pulled away. Her confused state of being drunk make it possible to be taken advantage of.

The hand let the panties move freely long her thighs down to her ankles. Kicking them off she giggled and lifted her hands up over the back of his neck to bring him in for another make out session.

Once her panties was off, he was about to take a look at her pussy, but then surprisingly he felt as she pulled him down to make out again. She was really out of it, part of him was wondering what was going through in her drunk mind. Did she see him as her nephew? Or maybe as some random guy. Quickly he pushed his body into her as he moved his tongue into her mouth. Lowering his hands, he tug down on his pants as managed to get them off as well as his boxers too, while kissing her. Softly breaking away from the kiss he pulled back again breathing heavily.

Stroking his cock, he pushed his thighs into her as he spread apart her legs with his thighs. Bringing his cock up to her pussy he poked at it a few times letting out a soft groan, as he felt it. Biting his lip, he closed his eyes as he pushed himself into her. "Awwww.." he grunted as he placed his hands to the side of her. Softly he started to thrust into her as he went back in for another passionate kiss.

Her hot breath blew on to his face as they kissed. Her tongue was a delight as was his, merging as one just like their bodies would to very shortly. Lauren could feel the male taking off his pants and boxers against her legs before pushing her thighs apart. His warm rod poked at her slit a few times before finally finding the right spot and entering. A loud gush of moaning left her mouth as she broke the kiss. Arching her back up she pointed her chin up in to the air and smiled. Her delightful eyes pierced in to his without any recognition of who he was. To her, she was being made to feel good and wanted it to continue.

From another angle, the couple would be seen to be laying on the bed with a hormonal teenager thrusting in to her with his legs between her thighs. The bed rocked and started to knock against the wall. Thankfully, she had no neighbours on the other side of it.

As she broke from the kiss, Kevin didn't bother to return to it. Closing his eyes, and grabbing onto the sheets firmly he started to pound her in the bed. This was his first time experiencing sex, it was amazing, but what made it better was that he was having sex with probably the hottest teacher in town. His own aunt. Faster and faster he went, until he finally came. With one giant thrust, he pushed himself as deep as he could into her as he released his large thick load that filled her up. Kevin wasn't aware of if she was on birth control or not, all he cared about was the fact that he lost his virginity. Huffing and puff, he fell onto her chest as his cock softly soften up inside of her.

After a few minutes, he managed to roll off and onto the side of the bed. Looking up at the ceiling he couldn't believe how amazing this was, it seemed almost like a dream. So much so, that he accidentally fell asleep right next to her.

Of course if Lauren had her senses about her and was in her normal state she wouldn't be in this position. It was the reason why she rarely consumed any alcohol. This night an exception because she was celebrating her colleague's career.

Back to her bedroom, she was mounted and being fucked by her nephew without her knowing. The very thought of him downstairs helping her up was a distant memory and all of this would be a blur in the morning. "Ugh.....Ugh......God Yes!" Lauren screamed, her legs hanging in the air near his ass whilst her breasts bounced in the bra which hugged them tightly. After he came, she felt his sticky goo leak out of her slit with a solid drip. Rubbing her chest, she squeezed the fabric of her bra to turn herself on some more before she to gradually fell asleep.

The next morning, Lauren stirred in her sleep as the phone rang on her bedside table. Leaning over, her back turned to her nephew so she couldn't see him.

"Hello?" Her voice distant and quiet. Her eyes opened wide with fear as she spoke to her sister. "Kevin?...I haven't seen him. He has gone missing?" Holding a hand to her forehead Lauren looked scared and worried for her nephews well being. "I'll come over."

Putting the phone down, she stood up and walked to the wardrobe. In the mirror she could see another person under the covers but wouldn't work out who it was.

Kevin had the best sleep of his life, he was fully naked, managing to throw the complete cover his whole body to hide him from his aunt. He wasn't used to going to sleep night, or after having sex. Cuddling his pillow he was almost like a child as he drool into it. Being a sound sleeper as well, he didn't even hear as the phone had rang. It wasn't until his aunt had got off the bed and headed to her wardrobe that Kevin suddenly made a shift in the bed. If his aunt hadn't noticed him much, she would now as the covers started to frantically move. Stretching a little bit in his sleep, Kevin knocked off the sheets that were covering his upper body. His aunt would now be able to see, his naked upper body. Yawning a little, he quickly snuggled back into the pillow still asleep.

With her back facing her nephew and her front looking at her clothing, Lauren's eyes grew wider than ever as she heard someone yawn and shuffle in her bed. With herself only wearing a bra she assumed it was her weird way of getting undressed whilst drunk but it soon became clear that it was because she had sex.

"Please not Mr Robinson" Lauren whispered. Mr Robinson was a teacher who adored Lauren and would do anything for her. He was like a lost puppy who didn't know what to do in her presence.

Turning around, she almost had a fit as her heart pumped faster than ever with fear. "Kevin!?!" Lauren shouted.

Pulling the covers from him she saw his cock and straight away turned her back to him in disgust. Then she remembered she was naked from the waist down and quickly scurried to get some panties on from her drawer.

Kevin wasn't awaken until he heard his aunt shout his name, as she pulled off the covers, his cock would be hard from the morning wood."Aunt Lauren..?" he said sleepily not knowing where he was, it took him about a few seconds before he realized what was going. "Aunt Lauren!!!" he said quickly as he pulled up the covers up to his neck, as he backed up to the bed post. Watching her being naked from the waist down, he had to admit it was a good sight.

"Aunt Lauren.." he said against softly, cursing himself in his head. Why didn't he go home, it was almost the perfect plan. At least he got to have sex with her, but he wasn't sure how she would react. Well he knew she would be piss. "I'm sorry..." he said looking away from her.

"Sorry!?" Lauren said pacing up and down her from in front of the bed. "Sorry!? What did you do to me?" Holding a hand to her forehead, the other rested on her hip as she stood in her underwear. "We don't tell anyone, not anyone. I am not going to jail for you!" Her frame was visibly shaking in fear and worry as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Ring your mother, tell her you are here. Say you were downstairs on the sofa and I didn't know anything about it because I was drunk."

Now feeling low and sad, she got up and walked away from him. She didn't want to be anywhere near the boy. But that wouldn't last long as she had to teach his class on Monday.

"I didn't do anything....!" Kevin started, he couldn't believe how work up she was getting. "Wait!" he called out as she got up and walked away from him, he couldn't believe how she spoke to him. He knew he was wrong, but she didn't want to talk about it! She didn't even know what happened. She didn't know what happened....he thought to himself as he quickly ran to grab his boxers and shirt placing them on. "Aunt Lauren!" he yelled as he quickly caught up to her. "Talk to me! It wasn't my fault..I couldn't do anything! You came onto me.." he said lying, but would she catch his bluff? After all she was quite drunk.

"You said you hadn't had it in so long...you told me you want me to take care of your needs!" it was probably something that she wouldn't want to hear.

Lauren stopped. She was still in her underwear but with her back to him. Turning around slowly with a face full of thunder she gave a wicked smile and walked towards him. A hand went on to his chest, it then turned to a finger which circled around teasingly. "You spread that bullshit around, I will have you fail my class without a mark and shout rape. Am I clear?" Pushing him away with the finger, she continued to walk and left him. Downstairs was a fresh pair of clothing that she had washed the day before. Pulling on a shirt and some black leggings Lauren slipped on a pair of sneakers before going to the door.

"Hurry up! Your going back to your mothers!"

Who was this? Kevin thought to himself. This wasn't his aunt, she was a monster a bitch! How could she speak to him like that, didn't she care about him? He knew what he did was terrible, and maybe it was the adrenaline he had felt from being caught, but he wasn't going to stand for it. Quickly he ran after his aunt making his way down the stairs as she started to dress herself. "I'm not going anywhere.." he said taking a stand. "I can't believe what you just said to me? You'll have me fail your class!? And even have me go to jail?!" he said as he clenched his fist.

"I thought you love me...but it seems like you'll throw me under the bus if it makes you look better.." he said softly, waiting for her to take in what he had said.

"I said I would do that if you tell anyone. It seems like you wanted to as well otherwise you wouldn't be so angry." Lauren carried on walking to the door now opening it up and letting a draft come in. "I am waiting, your going to your mother's house. Why do you think you should stay here? You live there remember?"

It then dawned on her and she started to laugh. "Oh did you think we would be a couple? Live happily ever after?" Lauren couldn't stop laughing and even had tears out of her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom