Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Based WereWolf RP (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Super-Earth
I’m looking to do a werewolf roleplay specifically. I’ve had a female (I'm looking for a male) character rolling around in my head for awhile and I think it’s about time that I used her.

RP Basic Plot: my character, Lumi, for years has been a loner. When she was younger, she lost her parents, who were also werewolves, to scientists. Since then, she’s been on the run, fearful of settling down. That was about 60 years ago. In those 60 years, she’s very rarely changed back into a human and for the most part is the wolf. She also has slowly become rather wary of her own race as well. Several times, male alphas have tried to convince her into their pack and a few tried to dominate her and force her. Other loner males have also tried dominating her hopefully of getting themselves a mate. She’s always been able to either beat the alpha males using her cunning, speed, and skill or escape by running out of the pack’s territory.

The reason behind why so many alphas have been trying to force her into their pack though, is because she is also an alpha. Not that it is rare for a female alpha to exist, but most alphas see it as a waste of genetics if the female alpha isn’t breeding. So they try to coerce her into their pack so they have stronger genes.

As far as what I am thinking with the universe and how the werewolf system works, I want the packs run like an actual wolf pack does. As a hierarchy. As far as communication when in wolf form, all the wolves in a pack can talk to one another telepathically. When in wolf form, only an alpha can talk to an outsider. In human form everyone can talk to everyone. The link of the pack formation allows the telepathy though. There are also territories for the wolf packs. Some packs could fight for more territory if desired but for the most part I would like the pacts to be content with that they have. During a full moon, the wolf takes over the person completely. So most packs lock themselves up for that night. Some younger wolves have to be locked up for a few days if they cannot resist the calling though. Lastly, werewolves can be created from a werewolf bite, or can be born between two wolves mating. There is a process that has to happen for the bite to be a successful transformation though. That process is open ended. I didn’t really have any ideas for it.

Obviously I’m looking for this to be a slow building romance. Your character, preferably would be a werewolf. If you insist on him being a human than I might give it a go if you can contribute something significant to the rp.

Requirements: I would like at least 1 paragraph but please do not write me a novel. I currently don’t have extensive amounts of time to write extremely long replies. Please have decent grammar, preferably 10th grade or up. If you misspell some things that is fine. No texting language unless it is being used in a text message in the rp. If english isn’t your first language I’ll have more understand, but please try to be as clear as you can with your writing. Also, I only do PM roleplays but I might be open to doing email roleplays.

If you are interested or have any questions please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom