Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F, F/M, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara In Ze

Meteorite
I'm looking for writing partners for current day roleplays, hopefully for lots of fun in long term stories in PM or, maybe, threads. I'm open to different things like fantasy, sci-fi, historical and even fandoms, but I will usually play an original character unless I really like a canon character. Suggestions from movies, videogames and the like are welcome!

I'm lesbian and I enjoy playing lesbian characters, but that should not discourage any male partners at all! I enjoy F/M fantasies too, sexual or clean.

Sex shouldn't be the central point of the story, it may or may not happen, depending on the idea and the feeling of the story, etc. I enjoy social scenes and character development. For more information I'm pasting the things that are important to me from my profile, as well as my f-list link in a little spoiler.

PMs, third person semi-para, para or multi-para only. I always choose a real life alike picture for my character, your own suggestions for pictures, usually from celebrities, are welcome and your opinion is required. No IC or OOC drama/tragedy or real life contact info. Politeness, courtesy and good manners are very required, no OOC cursing, no godmodding and no metagaming!

Light-hearted roleplays/comedy/social is always welcome. I'm not here for OOC dating, and I'm not here only to roleplay sex, it has to make sense and requires some build up. If you're curious about being compatible or not then you can check my f-list, anything that is not a fave is a no. https://www.f-list.net/c/kara%20in%20ze/

Writing echo is not ok at all. You have to add something NEW on each post, and not simply reply to my last post, otherwise my interest will vanish really quickly! Your character also has to be attractive, yes or yes, because mine will be attractive too.

I'm pretty friendly and lighthearted so, being extra nice and gentle would be a good idea. I'm going to post a few little ideas below. New and different ideas are also welcome! My usual age is 16, but I'm very flexible in that regard!

~ My girl is new at school/university and yours too, they sit together and manage to become friends and maybe create their own little group of friends. They could become the top people of the place and have lots of fun around.

~ My girl is a celebrity, a young actress, she's single and doesn't gives out any scandals. She's nice and has a great reputation because of her charity campaigns, despite her young age. One day she meets you, someone that isn't famous at all, but still they become friends and hang around together.

~ My girl happens to have the exact same looks, like totally, as a celebrity of her own age and they're not related. The story could go about the two girls meeting, maybe getting to work together and becomming best friends. And maybe it could go about my girl being friend with other people, maybe a guy too close to the celebrity.

~ My girl visits an asian country for the first time with her mom, they visit several toruistic places and she casually makes a new friend to hang out with during the visits and also in the hotel. Maybe it's a girl, maybe it's a boy, maybe a tourist or a local, up to you!

~ My girl is a gamer girl that streams online. She's very talented and she has participated in a few pro tournaments. But, unlike some other girls, she doesn't show cleavage and doesn't care much for dolling up before streaming, even though she's very attractive. Your character could also be a gamer that she meets at a tournament and also a fan of her and they could chat and send mails, eventually becomming friends in real life.

If you're interested or have any other ideas, please PM me, DON'T answer in this thread. Thanks for reading!

RE: F/F, F/M

Up! I added a new little idea. Please don't answer in this thread, PM me instead if you're interested!

RE: F/F, F/M

Up again! I added another little idea. Please don't answer in this thread, PM me instead if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom