Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

She mostly laid out in the sun naked enjoying the large fence and the sun. Around 4 she got up and took a quick shower and straightened her blonde hair and put on some natural make up. She heard Pops say it was time to leave. She walked down the stairs wearing some jeans and a sweater and boots she had bought. She carried her leather jacket and pulled it on and smiled looking at him. She pulled it on and wrapped her arms around Pops as she got on. She smiled and kissed his ear as he drove. She looked at the letters and felt somethign stir within her. She got off the bike after him and smiled kissing his cheek. "Thank you sir." She then walked in and the back was bustling with activity and girls.

A black girl that was extremely tall leaned against the wall. Her hair was long but braided back tightly and she looked over at Carla and then looked away as if bored. She was naked and both nipples were pierced.

Cherry looked around the club. Everything was running along normally. Tank & Tiny had finished stocking the bar and were now sitting at a table drinking a beer. Keys was inside the DJ booth running a check on the speakers and his microphone. The controls for the lights were also in the DJ booth. Keys had all the house lights up. The stage lights would be checked later. So far all the girls were including those working behind the bar expect for Carla. Cherry looked at her watch before sighing. Carla still had time before she had to be here. It wasn't like she was late. Cherry was just wondering where her new girl was. This was her big night and Cherry wanted everything special for her. Cherry ordered herself a beer while waiting for Carla. Pops entered just after Carla. He grabbed Carla's ass as he passed her. Pops then waved and blew a kiss at the other girl. He entered the bar stopping just long enough to look around. Cherry looked up from her paperwork and saw Pops standing there. She smiled knowing that Carla was here. Cherry figured Carla was on her way down the hall at this very moment. Pops asked for a beer then walked over to Cherry. She asked him where Carla was. Pops just said she'd be along in a second, or two.

Carla walked into the main hall after she passed by the girl she figured was Harlem very slowly. She came in and smiled and went to Cherry kissing her cheek and told her that she would be back soon she wanted to talk to Keys. She ran over and told him she would be using Cherry's music until she could get her own music to him. SHe then came back and sat down adn curled her leg under her and blushed.

"Sorry I am late." She said adn looked up at Tank and blushed quickly looking down and shifted a bit blushing and bit her lip hard.

Key was running a check on the stage lights when Carla came over. He smiled when she said she was using Cherry's music. Keys winked and said anything for you babe. Tank & Tiny who were sitting at a table watched as Carla ran passed them, then ran back to the bar after speaking with Keys. Tiny told Tank about how tight Carla's pussy was. He said she'd one hell of a fuck. Pops soon joined the guys. He told them how Carla rode him into the couch while finger fucking Cherry into a mind blowing orgasm. Tank looked back at the bar where Carla stood. He was impressed with not only her look, but the fact that she was so open sexually. Tiny explained how Carla got on her knees and sucked the pizza boy's cock as his tip and how Carla fucked a stock boy at the store. Pops said she has passed all her tests so far. There was no reason not to expect Carla would become an ol' lady soon. Tiny brought up Lester, who was the biggest obstacle to women joining the gang. Most women just couldn't bring themselves to fuck Lester. No matter how much they wanted to become an ol' lady. Tank again looked back at Carla. He liked how she looked. Her body was perfect. Her face was pretty and she had the soul of a sinner inside her. Tiny asked Tank what he thought his chances were with Carla. Tank just chuckled and said Carla was young & hot. He said she could do better then him. Tank thought that his best years were behind him. He was getting past his prime. Tank was getting grayer everyday and wasn't the young man he once was. While the guys talked, Tank would keep looking back at Carla. Her ass was a piece of artwork and those long legs could make a man cream in his jeans.

Cherry was sitting in a position where she could see Tank looking back at Carla. She knew Tank wanted more then just to be Carla's brother. Cherry could see it in his eyes. It was clear that Tank wanted her more then he ever wanted any of the other girls to his ol' lady. Cherry just smiled as she spoke with Carla. She suggested at some point Carla dance to the song Legs. Cherry said it would fit Carla very well and it was on her play list.

She nodded. "Alright." She smiled adn then looekd at Tank and then turned and winked to him adn pursed her lips and raised her finger and beconed him foward. She wanted to thank him for the flowers. She smiled and had her back to him and then looked at Carla and smiled. "Can I get a beer before I go on stage?" She asked adn then got the beer and lit a cigarette and tried to be cool. She smiled adn canted her head and then when he came up, she smiled and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him full on the lips.

"Thanks for the flowers, they are beautiful, maybe I could get a ride back to the clubhouse with you?" She smiled and looked at him and rocked her hips against him and grinned wider.

Cherry went back to her paperwork after seeing Carla motion for Tank to join her. She was just as sure Carla liked Tank as much as he liked her. Tank smiled at Carla offer. He stood up and walked over to the bar. Carla greeted Tank with a kiss on the lips. This brought a moan from Tank. There lips parted when Carla spoke. Tank looked at Carla for a moment while she thanked him for the flowers and asked for a ride back to the clubhouse. " I just wanted you to feel welcomed........You were new after all and was just getting to know everyone.......It can be hard getting accustomed to a new place......Plus I wanted you to knew you had a friend in me. " Tank said while his eyes looked over every inch of Carla's face. She was so damn pretty and so damn young looking. Tank was beginning to feel like Pops. An old man among so many younger faces. " I'd love giving you a ride back.......My bike is out back.......Once the club is closed we can head back. " Tank then said he couldn't wait to see Carla in action. He went on to say that her deeds over the passed two days were well known in the gang. Tank said he was impressed with everything Carla had done. " I hear you have some sexy costumes to wear tonight........I'm looking forward to seeing them. " Tank added before Cherry said Carla should get backstage and get ready. The place would be opening to the customers soon and the show would start after that. Cherry said Sable was back there already and she'd help Carla with anything she needed.

She smiled. Tanks voice was doing amazing things to her. She smiled adn then canted her head. "Well I enjoyed it, greatly. The flowers were beautiful, and they smell so nice too." She smiled adn stroked his hair back and then nodded. "Good, maybe I can thank you properly for the flowers." She smiled and then laughed adn shook her head. "I am no where near as impressive as the other girls and what I have done I just followed my instincts. I think the sinners have unleashed a hidden nympho side." Se blushed and rubbed her face and grinned. She smiled and nodded. "Thnak you."

Carla looked at Cherry. "Alright, thank you. I will see you later." She said the last bit to Tank adn playfully tweaked his mustache. Moving to the back, she saw Sable and Lillith getting ready and dressing. Sable was dressed in a jungle woman costume and Lillith was dressed in a sexy satan outfit. Harlem was no where in site, and so Carla got dressed in her cowboy outfit making sure to secure her star pasties over her nipples. She sat down and looked down listening to the chatter of teh two girls.

Tank would certainly enjoy Carla thanking him for the flowers. He remembered what Pops had said about Carla, him and Cherry. Tank was sure it would be the fuck of a life time. He watched Carla walk away. She had the most amazing looking ass. The girl was born to be a sinner. Soon the doors were unlocked and the first round of customers came in. The early ones came to get the best tables. Right up front, close to the stage. Most of the gang members were among those coming in. They would let the customers have the tables closer to the stage. it wasn't long before the manager of the store walked in. He paid his cover charge then walked to the bar. He introduced himself as Bob and handed the girl working behind the bar a box of Popsicles. Bob said these were a gift for the new girl. Cherry greeted Bob and thanked him for coming. She told the girl to delivery a note to Carla backstage about the Popsicles. The girl was then told to put them in the freezer. Cherry got Bob a cold beer and led him to a table where he could see all the action. She said Carla was third up tonight and she would wearing a very special outfit. Bob thanked Cherry then sat down. He nervously looked around while waiting for the show to start.

By 8 pm, the place had a good crowd. Much better then a normally midweek crowd. Word must have spread about the place having a new girl. That was always good for business. Keys began to play the music as Lilith was introduced. Lilith was always a crowd favorite and would always be so. Each of the girls had their own groupies. Men who always cheered for their favorites. Cherry could always count on Lilith to put her all into every show she did. Lilith did that tonight. Her routine ended and it was time for Sable. Keys announced her and began playing Sable's music. Carla would be up next while Lilith worked the floor selling her goods.

Carla smiled and waited behind the stage. Harlem hung up the phone as she came in and looked at Carla. Carla hadn't felt like she was close to being in a fight since being here, but being in the room with Harlem was like being in the room with a ticking bomb that was sure to go kaboom at any time. Carla quickly got up from her seat at the vanity and began to tie up the vest in the front looking down. Harlem continued to eye her and Carla kept her back to her but still felt Harlem watching her. She looked up as a girl told her that she had a present of popsicles. But they were the nice kind. Chocolate. She took some lipstick was given to her and wrote that some popsicles were in the freezer and the girls could take what they wanted.

"Trying to get us fat, cracker?" Harlem growled and stood up looking at Carla. Carla stumbled back and pressed her back against the wall and her eyes went wide. Harlem stepped closer. "Get in my way and I will burn you." She growled baring her white teeth. Carla looked up at the girl. She then realized she had to stand her ground and pushed her. "Back the fuck off of me, I am not trying to do anything except be nice." Harlem stepped foward. "You wanna push me again little bitch?" She got into her face.

Lilith continued her work on the floor and taking men into the back. Sable was still dancing on stage while the crowd looked on. The pounding music added to how her hips were moving. She was a natural at dancing and it came easy to move on stage. Cherry was pleased that the night was going well. Rogue & Chucky was here. Meat, Digger, Dice & Turk was here. Tipsy was hanging out as was Pops. Tank & Tiny were keeping watch on the crowd and Lilith when she went in the back. Cherry looked at her watch. Sable was almost done with her routine. It would soon be Carla's chance to show her stuff. Cherry was drinking a beer while watching Sable. She looked damn good in that jungle girl out fit. Turk came around behind the bar and grabbed his own beer. The girls were busy with customers. Everyone of the gang was here to see Carla on her first night. " So far so good......It looks like a great night for midweek. " Turk said while looking around. Cherry agreed, but she would know how great until the night was over and she counted the money taken in. There was no doubt in Cherry's mind that this would be one of the best midweeks they ever had.

Pookie smiled as she worked behind the bar. She was a blonde curly haired girl that was a great bartender. She could sell an alcoholic beverage to a T totaller. She was a flirt and loved to cuddle. She smiled and watched the bar closely. She stood at a tall height but was just a gentle giant. Crying at a good song or movie. She smiled and chatted up the tenders. ShortCake was also working serving tables. She had dark red hair and pale skin. ShortCake was sweet but like her name suggested, she was a bit on the short side.

Sable danced down from the stage going to a man that had his eye on her. She hadn't stripped since her costume was so suggestive. She would strip later in teh show. She smiled adn crawled into the man's lap and begna to whisper into his ear and rocked her hips against him. The guy was gone quickly. She smiled grabbing his hand and walked into the back.

Soon the lights went down adn Carla heard her name announced. She pushed Harlem away from her. "Stay away from me." She barked adn walked out on stage. As she walked out, Harlem let her leave. She soon danced out on stage blowing a kiss to Keys and giving a wink to the men. She danced slowly and seductively onto stage dancing and swaying her hips. Soon she pulled the strings at her vest and soon her breasts complete with pasties were shown. She pulled off the chaps now in boots and a thong and pasties with her vest, she crawled along stage swaying and winking at guys who's eyes were bugging out of their head.

She then moved to the pole and slowly pulled herself up on the stage and made love to the pole dropping her vest so now she only had ehr cowboy boots and her panties with her pasties.

It didn't take long after Carla hit the stage before the place erupted in whistles and men yelling like cowboys. Tank just stared open mouthed upon seeing Carla dressed as she was. He could see her riding on horse back in that outfit. Now there was a sexy sight. A half naked Carla riding a horse. Tank, like other men just loved how Carla looked. Her moves were raw and sexual. They cheered when Carla began to make love to the pole. It wasn't the first time they had seen this, but it was the first time a new girl had done it. Cherry & Turk watched from the bar. They were both filled with pride at not only the greeting Carla got, but from how she danced. Like Sable, Carla seemed to have a natural rhythm when it came to stripping. Cherry knew that most girls had to work on it. There were those like Sable and now Carla who seemed to be born for stripping. On the weekends, Shortcakes would climb on the stage. They needed a filth dancer because the place was so busy. Being busy is why Cherry pressured Turk into finding a new girl. Cherry had retired and Tipsy was lost in her own world right now. She was still grieving the death of her ol' men Tucker who was killed a few months back. Cherry hoped that Tipsy would return to her old self and rejoin the family. Pops was trying his best to cheer her up and it did seem to work. But Tipsy remained down and almost on the edge of becoming an outsider again. Rogue worked on the weekend doing Shortcakes job while she danced. They like any family would pitch in where they could to help out.

When Carla came down, she was wearing only a tiny thong, pasties, her cowboy hat, and cowboy boots. She saw the man who was the manager. She smiled adn looked at him adn canted her head. "Well hello there baby, you wanna have some fun with me?" She crawled onto his lap and smiled looking at him. She grinned. She stroked his hair back and kissed his neck and jaw. "I bet you want to put your hard dick into my tight pussy. I can feel you." She smiled adn reached down between them and stroked his cock. "You want it, I can give it to you, for a price." She smiled grinding. Harlem came out. She wore a bikini and always moved harsh but beautiful. Like a lioness about to make a kill. Carla ignored Harlem and smiled taking the man's arms and wrapped them around her waist. "You want me, baby?" She whispered and looked down at his eyes and smiled.

ShortCake hummed and smiled as she watched Carla work. Suddenly one of the younger girls, Pixie, pulled her to the side and then Shortcake frowned and looked up. She looked around and motioned for Rogue and then whispered into Rogues ear. Rogue came over and sat besides Cherry. "Cherry, Tispy is in the bathroom, she is crying. The girls tried to talk to her to see what is wrong, but she refuses to speak to anyone. Locked herself in." She whispered to her.

Bob couldn't believe his luck. With all the men around him and many were more vocal. When Carla came down from the stage, she ended up picking him. And all he did was bring some more Popsicles. This made Bob wondered what she would do for a Klondike Bar? Bob moaned when Carla touched his already hard cock. He looked into her eyes and became lost. Bob could only think about what Carla was saying to him right now. He did want to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her earlier today at the store. Bob nodded his head yes when Carla asked if he wanted her. At this point Bob didn't even care hoe much. He just wanted some time alone with Carla. " Is there a place were we can be alone? " Bob asked while pulling out his wallet. He picked out enough cash for a fuck with Carla. She was so hot & young looking and willing to fuck a middle aged man. Even if it was for money. Bob didn't care about that though. He wasn't an overly handsome man. Just average looks and a receding hairline. Yet, he was going to fuck this beautiful young looking girl.

Cherry was taking a drink when Rogue came over and told her about Tipsy. She finished her beer and set the empty bottle back down. Cherry reached behind the bar and grabbed the keys to the dressing room's restroom. She told Rogue to take over watching the girls. Cherry pointed out that Carla had her first man. She reminded Rogue about getting the money before Carla took that guy into the back. Turk said he'd keep watch on Carla from behind the mirror. Cherry left the area telling Pixie to come with her. She headed quickly into the back. Cherry entered the dressing room and walked up to the door. She didn't understand why there was another door inside the dressing room. This is something she would have to get rid of. Cherry knocked on the door. " Tipsy's honey......It's Cherry.....Open the door. " Cherry then waited to hear something from inside. " Tipsy......You know I have a key.......So just open the door and we can talk. " Cherry leaned against the door jam giving Tipsy a little more time.

Pixie nodded while Rogue gave her a salute. Rogue stood up and walked over and Carla handed Rogue the money as she took it counted it and handed her a condom in return and Carla smiled and kissed the man's lips and stood up and took his hand. She stood up off of his lap and took him into a room that she was told would be hers for tonight. She smiled adn then looked at him and grinned and handed him teh condom and then sat on the bed and stretched back stroking her stomach and smiled.

"How do you want me baby? I heard you brought me a gift, a man who brings me a gift will always be served first." She smiled. She knew that when this man heard that, he would spread it and she would get more presents and gifts in hopes to be first. She stood up and moved to him and then stroked his face and kissed his lips deeply and passionately as if he was a young man, she kissed him deeply as if he was the only man on earth. She kissed him the way she longed to kiss Tank. She pulled him close. "Come on, tell me how you want me." She purred to him as she unzipped his pants and pushed down his pants and slid on his condom grinning wider.

There was a loud thud of Tipsy's back hitting the door. She continued to sob. "Leave me alone, please." She gripped her knees closer and continued to cry hard. Pixie frowned. "She went on during Sables show while Carla was getting ready to go on stage. The only one here was Harlem." She said. Pixie looked like tinkerbell thats how she got her name as she looked up at Cherry.

Bob just followed Carla. He didn't care where she took him. All he wanted was to be alone with her. Bob watched as Carla stretched out on the bed. Then before he knew it, she was back on her feet kissing him. The kiss was filled with lust and passion. Bob had never been kissed like that before. His heart was racing and it wouldn't have surprised Bob to see it leap from his chest. Before Bob could do anything. He soon found Carla had dropped his pants and put in the condom she had given him. Bob said he just wanted to fuck Carla. Nothing special really. He just wanted to be on top of her while they fucked and kissed. Bob wasn't a hard men to please. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and was ready for Carla to move into position. Turk arrived at the mirror. He would watch over Carla until she was finished with her customer.

Cherry sighed when she heard Tipsy. She knew Tipsy was hurting and she wanted to help. But Tipsy wouldn't even try to get passed the grief. Cherry used her key and unlocked the door. She then had to push hard to move it enough because Tipsy was leaning against it. Cherry was strong for a woman of her size. She just put all her weight against the door and pushed. It gave enough for Cherry slip inside. Once inside the dressing room's bath, she looked down at Tipsy. Cherry lowered herself down on her knees. She leaned forwards and wrapped Tipsy in her arms. Cherry pulled Tipsy close to her body. She started to slowly stroke the hair on the back of Tipsy's head.

Carla smiled feeling his heart racing. She then grinned and nodded. "I think we can do that." She laughed and then kicked off her thong and then moved out onto the bed and stretched out and smiled adn watched him waiting for him. When he climbed on top of her, she wrapped her boots around his hips and smiled and looked up at him. She pulled him down for another deep kiss and shut her eyes as she let herself melt into the kiss. Her body became aroused and ready for him. She groaned and rocked her hips up and sighed softly.

Pixie helped Cherry open the door by pushing. She then sat at the vanity when CHerry was inside. Tipsy was a beautiful girl. She had a bad time with depression though. Her brown hair fell around her face as she contineud to sob. "Cherry...cherry I am pregnant..." She sobbed leaning into his arms. "I don't want to be pregnant without him, I miss him so much." She continued to sob gripping her arms. "I hope I would loose it, accidentally, but he left me with something to remember him by." She continued to wail and shut her eyes tighter gripping onto Cherry tightly.

Bob wasted no time climbing onto the bed. He soon found himself wrapped up by Carla's legs. Carla's legs were not only long, but they were also strong. Bob feel how powerful her legs really were. They held Bob like a vise around his waist. It didn't hurt having Carla's legs around him. Yet, it was clear Bob wouldn't get away until Carla was ready to let him go. The kiss Carla pulled Bob into was fantastic. Their tongues danced around in each others mouths. Bob pulled back from the kiss slightly and slipped his cock into Carla's pussy. He slowly began fucking her while saying he had sex before, but never with a woman so beautiful. Bob said guys like him don't get the hot girls. Not even in school could Bob get the hot ones. They always laughed and turned him down. Now Bob was fucking a girl who's face & body was hotter then any of those other girls. He of course knew Carla was fucking him for money. Bob told Carla that didn't matter. He said Carla was well worth the price and so much more. Bob told Carla that she was welcome in his store anytime. He'd even give her the employee discount on whatever she wanted. While speaking with Carla, Bob kept his eyes locked on her face. He wanted to see Carla's face while he fucked her.

Cherry held Tipsy close as she spoke as she spoke about being pregnant. This news surprised Cherry. She hadn't noticed Tipsy looking any different. Cherry was also surprised when Tipsy said she didn't want to be pregnant without Tucker. Tipsy would have been the last girl Cherry would have guessed would get pregnant. Still, she was very happy for her. " I know how you felt about Tucker.......We all loved him........And he did leave you the greatest gift in the world......His child. " Cherry spoke softly when holding Tipsy. She began to rock Tipsy in her arms. " You and I both know Tucker wouldn't want you to give up.......He certainly wouldn't want you giving up on your baby.......Tucker would want you to be strong and move on........He wouldn't want you quitting on him now. " Cherry continued as she rocked Tipsy. " Tucker will always be with use because his memory is alive in all of us.......And his baby is alive inside you........Tucker will never really be gone because you have his child inside you and we will always remember him. " Cherry added then went on to say that Tipsy had a family that loved her. A family that would help her and give her & the baby whatever they needed. They would never want for anything. Cherry stopped rocking Tipsy. She placed her fingers under Tipsy's chin and lifted her head. " You know I love you......I love all my girls.......But you have to be strong.......For Tucker and for his baby. " Cherry said before leaning forward and placing a kiss on Tipsy's lips.

She moaned and smiled adn arched her hips and sighed feeling him slide into her wet body. She groaned saying. "Ohh baby, you will always be welcome here. Just continue to bring me gifts. Maybe a pack of smokes next time would be nice, I go through those incredibly fast." She smiled adn stroked his face and kissed his cheek. Her goal for Bob was to leet him feel loved and wanted. That was another reason why she liked older men, when you let feel loved and wanted, they made sure you were well loved and wanted. She kissed his lips and moaned and watched him moaning and gasping letting him feel and hear every emotion. She held him tighter rocking her hips up. "Ohh honey, yes, like that." She praised him and moaned gently.

Tipsy sighed and held Cherry. "Thank you Cherry, thank you." She whispered. She felt better. She kissed her lips back and stood up. She then shook her head. "I was hoping I was missing periods, but I took a test." She smiled and looked down and held her stomach. "We were trying...when it happened." She whispered and then looked at him.

Bob had become putty in Carla's hands. She wasn't fucking him for money. Carla was making love to him for money. Everything Carla said and did drew Bob closer to his climax. She may have been new, but Carla knew how to make a man feel wanted. Bob continued fucking Carla while they kissed on and off. He already planned on bring Carla a carton of cigarettes on his next visit. Bob would keep coming back to see Carla. Even though this was his first time here. Bob would become a regular customer. This what Cherry wanted when she dropped off her business card. Hearing that Bob would becoming back would be great news. Bob's cock pushed in and pulled out until he finally came. The condom caught every drop of cum, but Bob didn't care. All he wanted was to fuck Carla, which he did. After cumming, Bob pulled his cock from Carla's body. He moved to sit on the bed. Bob told Carla that he would come back. He wanted to see her again. Bob then asked if he could be a regular customer for Carla? He figured with her being new, she wouldn't have to many regulars right now. Bob liked looking at the other girls, but he only wanted to fuck Carla.

Cherry smiled when Tipsy stopped crying and stood up. She put an arms around Tipsy while she spoke of the test and how she & Tucker had been trying to have a baby. Cherry hugged Tipsy while saying everything would be alright. They would take care of Tipsy and her baby. Cherry said the gang had a lot to celebrate tonight. She said not only was this Carla's debut, but Tipsy was having a new little sinner. " Come on.......You should meet Carla.......She's gonna be the newest ol' lady soon. " Cherry said while reaching out and opened the door. She walked out while still keeping her arm around Tipsy. Cherry saw Pixie sitting there. She gave her a smile that said everything was alright now.

Carla felt him tense and saw it in his eyes the moment he came. She kissed his cheek and then sighed watching him sit on teh bed. She raised herself up on her elbow and watched him and smiled and licked her lips. "I am not sure how regulars work here. You are actually my first costumer. But I am sure you can talk to Turk, the one in charge about it." She had seen Cherry walk off to do something important when she was still propositioning Bob. She knew though that if Cherry was not listening, Turk was. And Turk would talk to him before he left. She then leaned up and kissed his neck and smiled. "Come back with more gifts." She stroked his sides and then got up and sighed stretching her back and smiled. "Shall I walk you to someone who can answer your questions?" She took his hand and lead him out when he had righted himself.

Tipsy smiled adn laughed. "Alright, I will." She walked and saw Pixie and Pixie nodded. 'Good, I am going back." She walked to the bar to go back to helping Shortcake and Pookie wait tables. Tipsy walked with Cherry. "I have heard from the men that she is an amazing fuck. You think she is going to make it past Lester?"

Bob listened as Carla spoke. He already knew she was new and he was happy to have been her first customer. Bob never had a virgin before. Although Carla wasn't a virgin body wise, she was still one work wise. Bob felt a swell of pride at knowing he had taken Carla's work virginity. While walking out with Carla, Bob handed her $40 dollars for a tip. He said the tip would be bigger next time. Just as Carla & Bob left the room, Tiny came into the back from the bar area. He told Carla that she had 10 minutes until her next routine on stage. Tiny then went back into the bar. Cherry & Tipsy came out from the dressing room. She told Tipsy that Carla was born to be a sinner. Cherry felt that Carla would pass even her final test. Just then she saw Carla with Bob. Cherry called out to Carla as she and Tipsy came closer. She introduced Tipsy to Carla. Cherry left the girls to talk. She took Bob aside and asked how his time with Carla was? Bob smiled and said Carla was amazing. He then asked if he could become a regular for Carla? Cherry smiled and said of course. She wrapped her arm around Bob's and said they wanted to keep their customers happy. Cherry then told Carla that Bob was her first regular customer. This meant that when he paid to fuck a girl. That girl would always be Carla. Cherry then took Bob back out to the bar. She bought him a drink of his choice and placed his name down on the list of customers. His name was the first name under Carla's name.

Taking the tip, she kissed his cheek adn put her money into her pantie strap and smiled softly. Carla smiled and greeted Tipsy. When Bob was taken away, she smiled and contineud to talk to Tipsy and smiled wider. Carla smiled adn nodded. "I look forward to it." She smiled as she looked at Cherry and Bob. She then went into the dressing room with Tipsy and talked to her and answered questions about her history and smiled looking at her.

Turk met up with Cherry out at the bar. He asked how Tipsy was? Cherry smiled and said much better. She then told Turk that Tipsy was pregnant with Tucker's baby. Turk laughed saying that was wonderful news. Cherry then asked how Carla did with Bob? She said Bob was very pleased and wanted to become a regular for Carla. Turk understood why. He told Cherry that Carla had Bob eating out of the palm of her hand. Turk said that not only was Carla a natural at dancing. She was also a natural in the area of sex. Turk said she has all the tools and knows how to use them. Cherry laughed while looking around. The place was damn near full up and it was only the middle of the week. Suddenly two figures appeared at the doorway which lead to the back door. Turk looked up and started to shake his head. " I thought you two got lost........Were the hell have you two been?.......You should have gotten back from Reno two days ago. " Turk said as he moved behind the bar. Cherry turned her head to see who Turk was talking with. It was then that she spotted the last two current members of the sinners. George "Goose" Harris and Patrick "Irish" O'Neil. Goose said they would have been back on time, but they were running from the law. He said they ran into some trouble while in Reno. Another motorcycle gang started some shit and the guys fought back.

Irish said they kicked the asses of six other guys before completing the job. Turk asked if they delivered the meth. Irish nodded and tossed a large gym bag on the floor. " One million dollars worth......Just as ordered boss. " Turk looked down at the bag. His eyes lit up when Irish said the deal was done. Turk picked the bag up and walked down the hallway. He disappear into a door. Goose & Irish looked around each spotting their girls. Irish who was 31 stood 5'9" and weighed 175 lbs. He had bright red hair which right now was dirty from being on the road for so long. His ol' lady was Pixie, who up till now was the newest girl. He called out to Pixie as she was walking around serving drinks. Irish waved at her and blew her a kiss. It didn't take long for Goose to spot Shortcakes. She was also serving drinks. Goose got his name because he was tall and lanky. He had blonde hair which was also dirty. Goose weighed 140 lbs while standing 6'2". He was 37 years old on his last birthday. Cherry left her seat and greeted the boys with hugs & kisses. They greeted Cherry back with kisses. Cherry told the guys she two huge surprises for them. The first was that Tipsy was pregnant which made the guys happy for her. Cherry then pointed at the stage saying the next surprise would be coming out any minute. Goose & Irish leaned on the bar watching the stage. Both men knew that there must be a new girl in the group. Keys then announced Carla's name again. The music started as a cheer rose up from the crowd.

Pixie squealed as she saw Irish. She ran over and hugged him tightly and kissed his lips but blushing, she remembered she had her job and went back to getting more drinks. Pixie was bubbly, she was always smiling and a bit of a brat when she really wanted to be. Irish and Pixie sometimes fought but tehy always had great make up sex. Shortcakes raised her hand and waved to Goose and blew him a kiss. She moved over and brought him his drink and then winked softly. "I missed you so much." She whispered softly. She kissed him deeply and then moved back to work.

Carla was ready and dressed in a nice lingerie set with a corset and garter belt with heels and stockings. She walked out onto stage and blew everyone a kiss and then began to dance and move to the music back and forth down teh stage running her finger along the men's faces that were close to stage. She even gave one that was cheering especially loud a large kiss on the forehead leaving lipstick adn began to dance and move and then moved to the pole and began to twirl around the pole and did suprising acrobatics along it showing off her body.

Back
Top Bottom