Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Carla sighed adn smiled adn nodded as she held her hand adn gripped it firmly. She was happy to have Cherry. From that night she just sucked on her nipple, she had found a new mother. Not one to replace her old one, just a new one. She smiled adn looked at Cherry. "I promise, I will never ever leave again, I will never turn my back again." She said and ordered a steak sandwhich and shook her head. "No I am paying for this one." She brought out her e-cigarette and turned it on and then took a deep puff and sighed as it was a lot stronger than teh cigarettes she was used to, but she enjoyed it. And she could smoke it wherever the fuck she wanted when she wanted. She looked at Cherry and grinned. "You wanna try?" She laughed.

"Yea, women love my tits, thats what I have learned so far. I caught some women eyeballing me at the club the other night. I think if they were a bit more bold, tehy would have propositioned themselves. But if a woman does do that, what is the protocol?" She puffed on her cigarette and then looked at her and grinned wider.

Cherry smiled and shook her no at Carla's offer of the cigarette. She just had a real one before and didn't need one now. Cherry listened as Carla spoke of her breasts and women liking them. Carla did have a nice set if tits. Anyone, man or woman could see that. Cherry explained that dealing with woman at the club was the same as it was with the men. She said you can do it at the table, or in the back. You didn't have to use a condom with the women of course. Cherry said all the rooms have boxes of sex toys under the beds. These sex toys can be used on both men & women. Cherry said Carla would find men who wanted to be fucked in the ass by a woman. She said a customer was a customer. They all had money to spend. Cherry suggested that tonight, if Carla saw a woman watching her and she felt that woman wanted her. She should sell herself to that woman. " See if she wants to do it out on the floor......If not.......Take her into the back. " Cherry then added that women really enjoy the "69" position because it gets them off while they get you off. The waitress soon returned with the food. She placed the plates down while looking at Carla with lust in her eyes. Cherry saw the look that the waitress gave Carla. " Carla has a nice pair of tits......She also has a sweet shaved pussy.......Makes her look young and innocent. " Cherry said as the waitress looked over at her. The waitress looked back over at Carla, again licking her lips.

She turned it off and put it away when she had her fill. She laughed and shook her head and smiled. "I understand why we use a condom." She said. A woman could not make another woman pregnant. She smiled and then nodded gently listening. "Alright." She listened adn smiled. Women just loved the attention of other women sometimes. Who knew what a woman wanted more than another woman. She smiled and looked at the waitress and winked softly.

"Hey there cute stuff, tell you what, I take you out into the bathroom, eat out your pussy, and you give me and my friend our meal for free." She smiled. She thought she would try. She knew that Cherry would be proud that she was using her body for something. She leaned back and drank her diet coke and then waited for the waitress to consider teh fair trade. And to Carla, it was fair.

Normally, Cherry believed in "No Pay, No Play" when it came to outsiders. However, Carla's idea to get their meals free was brilliant. Cherry nodded her head while smiling. Carla wasn't just using her body, she was using her head. Licking this girls pussy was a small price to pay for two free meals. Cherry looked up at the waitress. " Well?........My baby girl licks your pussy until you cum......Then you pick up our checks......Sounds like a fair deal too me. " Cherry's words made the waitress nodded her head. It did sound like a fair trade. The waitress looked towards the women's restroom. She said if Carla would also fuck her ass with her finger at the same time. She'd throw in two pieces of pie. Whatever pie Cherry & Carla wanted. Cherry agreed to the deal and said that Carla would get some pussy pie first. The waitress said she'd meet Carla in the restroom in five minutes. Stall number three she added before walking away. Cherry gave Carla a wicked smile. " Now you lick that pussy good.......And don't forget to give her this. " Cherry said while handing Carla a business card for the club. It was only good business to pass out cards when something like this happened. Carla wouldn't need to be reminded about Bob at the store. Cherry told Carla to say she was working this Friday & Saturday nights. Carla could have another regular on her hands.

Carla winked at the girl. She drank her diet coke. "Fine, I will fuck your ass so that you will never forget." She smiled adn then laughed and chewed on her sandwhich. It was delicious and she watched the waitress move around. She laughed as Cherry slid the card across. "Ill just slip it between her asscheeks." She teased as she chewed on some fries and watched the girl move towards the restroom and smiled.

"Don't let anyone take this, I am not done." She winked and slipped the card into her pocket and smiled. She walked into the restroom and then knocked on the third stall and waited for it to be opened. She grinned wider. She loved getting things for free. She tried not to eat sugary things so maybe she could pull Cherry's arm to drop the pie off at Tanks doorstep knock the door and run like crazy. She smiled and leaned against the door.

"ANy hot mommas looking for little puddy tats?" She smiled.

Cherry laughed when Carla said she'd slip the card between the waitress's ass checks. She knew there would be no way to forget that. Cherry watched as Carla walked away. She would have to bring Carla with her the next time her trucked needed gas. If Carla was eager about getting things for free. Perhaps Cherry could get a fill up for a blow job? Trading sexual favors for free stuff was something Cherry hadn't thought of before. It was certainly easier than buying what was needed. Cherry went back to eating when Carla disappeared into the restroom. Inside the restroom, the waitress was already waiting. She was sitting on the toilet with her dress pulled up. The woman reached out and opened the door after hearing Carla speak. She swallowed hard after seeing Carla. Part of her had thought Carla was just joking and wouldn't show up. That part was very wrong. Carla was here and ready to give what was promised. The waitress introduced herself as Jill. She was a straight laced good girl with a hidden bad girl side. Jill was working her away through college and never had another woman before. She had always wanted to be with one, but Jill was afraid. Jill had always been a bookworm with average looks. She had a deep desire for the most popular girl at her college. This popular girl just happened to be a cheerleader. Jill's pussy was already wet from looking at Carla's beautiful tits.

Carla walked inside the stall and was happy to see it was more spacious than a lot of stalls. Not the most spaceous, but enough. She knelt down in front of the girl and pulled her close to the edge of teh toilet and raised an eyebrow listening to her talk. The poor girl, she wanted so much, was just too scared. She stroked up the girls leg and kissed her thigh. "I promise, baby, when I am done with you, you will have the sway and swagger of a girl that makes everyone around her want to fuck her." She stood up and unzipped her leather jacket letting her breasts bounce free. She knelt back between the girls legs and angled her up so she was exposed. Carla kissed up her thigh and kissed and nipped at her thigh. "I will make you feel like a goddess." She whispered and placed a soft kiss on Jill's pussy lips. Then without further ado, she began to tongue her tight hole getting her a little more wet. Then she moved up her hands spreading her lips with one hand while her lips found her clit and began to suck.

Her free pointer of her free hand rolled and got nice and wet in her juices. She then moved her hand between teh girl and the toilet and slipped her finger between ehr ass cheeks and slowly against her anus. She pressed slowly forward letting her adjust to her pointer finger. She then moved back down to her vagina and began to tongue fuck her as she tasted and enjoyed her juices as her finger worked in and out of her ass starting out slow. She wanted to be sure the girl liked it before she pushed much further than her first knuckle. She shut ehr eyes continuing to work on her moaning softly.

Jill listened as Carla spoke about giving her sway and swagger. It all sounded good, but Jill just wasn't cool like Carla. If Carla's jacket hadn't been open as far as it was. Jill wouldn't have been looking at her tits. She also wouldn't be here with here legs spread open wide. Jill watched every move Carla made. It was clear that Carla was skilled at sex and life. Jill didn't live the life Carla had. She grew up in a home where her parents said sex was only between men & women who were married with each other. The thought of two women having sex was taboo. Jill couldn't admit to her parents that she wanted to be with another woman. They would die from shock. But, Jill was enjoying Carla's kisses, her finger and tongue. Jill gasped when Carla kissed her pussy. It sent a charge through her body. After Carla slipped her finger into Jill's ass, she was begging for more. " Please!........Put it all in!.......Fuck me!......Please! " Jill pleaded with Carla who was now tongue fucking her slick hole. This sent a shiver through Jill's body. Jill always felt like a freak because she loved getting fucked in the asshole. This was another thing her parents said was taboo. A lady doesn't take anything up there her parents would say. They made Jill's fantasies all against what a proper lady would do. Even her boyfriend Todd was disgusted when Jill wanted him to fuck her asshole like Carla was doing now. The more Carla did, the more Jill wanted.

Carla smiled. She shut her eyes enjoying tonguing her. She was so tight. Carla bet that this girl was still a virgin, if she wasn't she hadn't been had very many times. She chuckled softly inside her mind as when she pleaded her, she slipped her finger in all the way. If the girly wanted a fucking, she would get a fucking. She began to lick and suck harder and faster with her tongue even rubbing her nose vigorously against her clit. She began to finger fuck the girls asshole. Then Carla got an idea, she slipped intwo fingers and began to fuck her using all her muscles Being careful of the signs and signals that the beautiful girl was giving her. She owuld stop if this was too much, but Carla could see and feel even smell teh hunger coming off of this young lady. She groaned softly to her and dropped her hand down and took one of her legs and wrapped it around her neck and pulled herself closer to her core continuing her feast.

Taking a girl was beautiful, Carla loved the carnality and lust that she got from most men, but with women, it was natural. There was no judgements, only want. Pure want. If your boobs were small, a woman didn't care, a woman wanted what all women wanted. She continued to tongue her and shut her eyes breathing hard through her nose. Carla herself was wet, but this was all about the costumer. She would get her fun later.

Carla already had Jill's mind clouded with passion. Jill let out a gasp when Carla pushed a second finger up inside her tight asshole. This was so much better then using a dildo. Carla's finger was alive and moving inside Jill's body. All of this was making Jill crazy. Carla worked over her pussy just the way Jill knew another woman could. Jill wished that Carla had a cock right now. A great big hard dick that she could shove up her ass and fuck Jill like a little whore. Being raised as a good girl, Jill had a deep desire to be treated like a total slut. Oh how Jill wished Carla would open her pants and pull out a huge cock. That would have been sweet, but Jill was sure Carla was all woman. Jill started pulling her ass against Carla's fingers. She wanted Carla to go as deep as she could. Her hips were rocking while Carla continued eating pussy like she was starving. Jill was moaning like a bitch in heat. She was lost in the pleasure Carla was giving her. If a bomb went off anywhere around the diner. Jill wouldn't hear it. All she could hear was the sounds of Carla eating out her pussy and the moans coming from her own body. Jill's body jerked hard. She reached down grabbing Carla's head to keep it in place. Jill started bucking her hips against Carla's face as her orgasm hit. It was sop amazing and had such force that Jill almost fall from the toilet. She however braced herself against the stall and rode Carla's face to not one, but two orgasms in just a few seconds of each other. Jill was soon panting as if she had just ran 10 miles in less then 5 minutes.

Carla smiled as she soon felt Jill become bold. Her moans were so loud, she wondered of the patrons of the diner would hear she was getting her meal for free. She continued to work her pussy and her asshole as she began to face fuck her. Jill fell in love with this woman. Not how she felt about Cherry and tank, but the way one would feel about a pet. Carla smiled to herself. This girl needed a strong dominating hand. Someone to take care of her sexually and give it to her the way a slut deserved.

She was thinking of adding a third finger as she was using all her muscle to push those digits as hard and deep as she could. Carla's hand caught her hip as her own head was gripped and pulled even closer to Jills pussy. Carla made odd snorting noises as she breathed harder, her nails digging into Jill's hip giving her a personal brand to remember her by but also keeping her on the toilet. Carla was rewarded by the cum. She drank and feasted hardly missing a drop. Then the second one suprised her and she groaned her thanks as she drank down that batch too. Carla by now was sweating from the heat of Jill's body but from her own efforts. Slowly, she slowed to a stop and kissed her clit and pulled back smiling to Jill. She chose to take a chance on what the girl wanted. "That's my little slur." She purred and turned her face and placed a hard bite on the inside of Jill's thigh another thing to remember her by. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her business card and pulled back placing one last kiss on her pussy lips and slipped the card between her pussy lips while she rubbed the bite mark with the thumb of the hand that had just been fucking her asshole.

"If my slut ever feels lonely, you can find me here." She stood up looking at the well fucked woman and winked. She turned and walked to the sinks closing the door on Jill so she could have some time to come down off her high. Jill tossed her leather jacket over her shoulder as she began to clean up.

Jill blushed when Carla called her a slut. Her cheeks grew a rosy red color. This was the first time Jill heard anyone use that word without it sounding bad. The word sounded so evil when her parents spoke it. Jill often called herself a slut when she fucked her own asshole with a dildo. She always liked her pussy fucked, but there was something special about getting fucked in the ass. It made Jill feel so dirty and so free. From the time when she was born, Jill's parents were always protective of their little girl. Jill was treated like a princess and was expected to become a proper lady. Her parents always said a lady doesn't do evil things. They don't have sex out of wedlock, they don't have sex with other women and they don't have sex with anything other then a human male. The proper lady doesn't have sex from behind and they certainly don't do blow jobs. The only sex for the proper lady was straight sex with the man on top. It was wholesome and pure which is what Jill's parents were expecting from her. However, Jill saw herself as a prisoner to her parents ideas about life. She tried new things, but always in private and always alone. Even the friends she had were boring. They weren't willing to expend their minds beyond their school work. Jill saw her first chance to make a friend on the outside of her sheltered life. She reached down between her legs and pulled out the card which Carla had stuck into her pussy.

Jill looked at the name on the card. She heard about this place. It was a strip club in town where all sorts of things happen. Jill had heard men talk about this place before. She was never brave enough to go there, not on her own. Jill slipped her granny panties back on. She had removed them and hid them so Carla wouldn't see them. Jill stood up, fixed her dress then walked out if the stall. She noticed Carla standing at the sink. Jill's eyes moved over Carla's body. She had never seen a more beautiful sight in her young life. Carla looked more beautiful then any woman Jill ever saw in a movie, tv show, or magazine. There was a sense of freedom in the way Carla dressed and looked. Jill could only wish she had the guts Carla had. She slowly walked up to where Carla stood. " Ahhhmmmmm.......Do you ummmmm.......Own this place? " Jill asked keeping her head slightly titled down. She was afraid to look Carla in the eyes. Jill was like a scared rabbit speaking with the fox.

Carla looked up. She had just washed her face free of cum and was now working on washing her hands with hot soap and water. She smiled to the shy girl. "No Hun, I don't. But you should know, you are not alone in your desires. I will always keep a time slot open for you when I am working there. I hope you trust me enough to offer a safe place with your sexuality. And I am sure that your girl you like will come around. And if she doesn't..." She rinsed her hands and dried them off. "Fuck her, you have me, don't you." She kissed her lips deeply and dominating my and gripped her ass cheeks. "My precious slut." She whispered in her ear as she kissed and sucked her ear before pulling back and zipping up her jacket. She left her zipper down lower than before feeling great about herself. She winked to Jill and walked out.

She smiled and sat down and continued to eat her sand which and leaned back drinking her diet coke. "How sweet life is, wouldn't you agree Cherry?" Sure Carla was still horny as fuck, but she still felt great about life.

Jill stood silently as Carla spoke. She hung on every word which passed between Carla's lips. To be honest, Jill had forgotten about the cheerleader. Jill had a crush on that girl, but she knew it would never be returned. She wasn't in with the cool crowd like the cheerleader was. Jill was nothing more then a walking book who just happened to have a hidden slutty side. This type of life style didn't fit in with the in crowd. Jill moaned when Carla kissed her. This was followed by a muffled gasp when Carla gripped her ass. Jill's body shuttered when Carla called her "my precious slut." This was music to Jill's ears. Her pussy became wet all over again. Jill's insides turned to jello just being near Carla. She watched Carla put on and zip up her jacket. Jill's eyes followed Carla as she left the restroom. Just as the door closed, Jill looked at the business card. " I love you. " Jill whispered before kissing the card. She slipped the card into her work dress and walked out. Jill returned to work, passing by the table where Cherry & Carla sat.

Cherry smiled when Carla returned. It was easy to see that she enjoyed herself. Cherry watched the waitress walk by smiling at them. She leaned over telling Carla it looked like she made a very close friend. Jill came over to the table asking what kind of pie the girls wanted. Cherry said she would take a slice of lemon meringue. She enjoyed the sweet and tart taste. It was always a favorite of Cherry's.

Carla chuckled hearing her moan and groan and gasp. She smiled as she finished her sandwhich adn soda and leaned back adn smiled and laughed softly. "I kinda like her, she is sweet but there is a dark side. So sweet." She said adn leaned back and looked at Jill and grinned. "I think I want to be suprised by you. Bring me your favorite piece of pie." She looked at her and grinned wider. She winked and then leaned back.

"So Cherry, do you think maybe on our way home, can we maybe stop by Tanks? I want to drop him off a gift." She smiled. She crossed her legs drinking her soda waiting for the pie.

Jill wrote down Cherry's order before looking at Carla. As before, Jill hung on every word Carla spoke. It didn't matter what Carla was saying. It sounded so wonderful coming from her mouth. Jill realized that she had the biggest crush on Carla. Just hearing her speak was enough to make Jill go weak in the knees. Jill also had butterfly's in her stomach from just being close to Carla. No one could compare to Carla in Jill's eyes. Jill left the table and went behind the counter. Her mind was a jumble of lustful thoughts. She couldn't even remember what pie she liked. Jill ran into the back so she could what was in stock. After Carla asked about stopping by Tank's, Cherry looked at her watch. " Well we could........But Tank wouldn't be there......He's working at the cycle shop today. " Cherry then asked if Carla wanted to stop there?

Jill came flying from the back carrying two small plates. One had Cherry's piece of lemon meringue pie. The other one had a piece of strawberry pie. It was made with fresh, sweet strawberries coated in a light strawberry glaze and topped off with whipped cream. Jill laid both plates down while smiling. Cherry thanked her as she dug into her pie. " I hope you like it.....By the way........I'm Jill.......Jill Walker. " Jill nervously introduced herself. Cherry looked up at Jill. She was an easy read for Cherry. It was obvious this girl came from a good home where her strict parents kept her locked away from the world. Cherry was sure, as was Carla, that Jill had a hidden side. Much darker then the good girl who stood next to the table.

Carla smiled and nodded. "Yes, I would like to stop there. That would be great." She smiled and looked at Cherry. She smiled and looked at her. She dipped her finger into the whipped cream and put it to her mouth and sucked it and winked at Jill. "Delicious. Thank you baby." She purred and then began to eat and then groaned adn sat back and smiled. "You know, I like being treated like a sex goddess. The respect and admiration and the gifts are awesome." She smiled and then looked down and blushed. "I was going to get a lunch and desert for Tank." She said trying to not blush, but failing horribly.

She shrugged. "He is important to me." She confessed and looekd at her and smiled wider.

Jill blushed and giggled when Carla said the pie was delicious while sucking the cream from her finger. The use of baby also helped with the reddening of Jill's face. No one had ever called her that like Carla just did. But everything seemed different and new when coming from Carla. Jill remained at the table like it was the only one she had. She heard Carla tell Cherry about wanting to get lunch and desert for some called Tank. Jill then heard Carla say he was important too her. It was pretty obvious that Carla liked this Tank guy. Jill dropped down to one knee facing Carla. " If he's important to you.....Then he's important to me. " Jill said while pulling out her pad to write on. " Whatever you want.......I'll get it......No charge......I'll have it bagged up and ready to go. " Jill said while she waited for Carla to answer. Cherry just sat there smirking as she ate her pie. It would appear that Carla had a not so secret admirer. One who was willing to please and worship her as a Goddess. This is pretty much how Jill looked at Carla. Knelling at her side looking up at her. This was all very amusing to Cherry. " You seem to have found a pet. " Cherry openly joked, but Jill's eyes light up after hearing the word pet. A huge smile beamed from her face. The idea of being Carla's pet trilled Jill to no end.

Carla smiled. She reached out and stroked the girls face. She liked the idea of having a human pet. She smiled. "Get what I had minus the diet coke please, kitten." She smiled and sat back. Who was she to judge what others sexual fantasies wee. Besides she would get a cute collar and kitten ears for her to wear when she visited her. She smiled watching Jill walk away and winked to Cherry.

Jill's smiled beamed even brighter when Carla called her kitten. It made Jill feel wonderful inside. She suddenly felt beautiful because someone wanted her. Jill left the table and head into the back. Cherry returned Carla's smile. " I take it you'll be keeping her as a pet? " Cherry asked even though he knew what Carla's answer would be. It was easy to see that Carla was enjoying this. Cherry said Carla could take Jill home. It was only fair since Jill was now her pet. Cherry explained how certain outsiders become what's known in the biker world as a hang around. These hang arounds are people friendly with the gang without being members. She told Carla that there were rules about hang arounds. They couldn't be at any club meetings. They couldn't know who did what when it came to selling, or making the meth. Cherry said other then those things. A hang around could be at the clubhouse, or any of the businesses owned by the club. Cherry then added that Carla deserved a pet. " Besides......When you move in with Tank......Jill can be a daughter for you both. " Cherry gave Carla a devilish grin while speaking. She couldn't know just who Carla would pick for her ol' man, but Cherry already guessed it would be Tank. Mother's just seem to know when their girls like certain guys. Jill soon returned with a bag in hand. She placed the bag on the table while saying the bill was paid for.

"No the girl has family and a boyfriend. I will be her dirty little secret. I need to get a cellphone. I feel it would be beneficial you know for phone sex." She smiled wider and giggles. She looked up at Jill. "Thank you honey. You will come visit me, won't you my pet?" She smiled and dug in her pocket and pulled out a tip for her.

Grabbing the bag, she kissed her cheek and left out to Cherry's bike with the bag of food and smiled waiting.

Jill took the tip and giggle at the kiss. She hadn't felt this good in forever. What Carla didn't know was that Jill would gladly give up everything to live with her. Jill was happy that Cherry & Carla stopped and she would visit Carla at the club. Cherry passed by Jill telling her Carla would be on stage this weekend. Jill watched as Cherry followed Carla out to the bike. Both women got on and rode out of sight. It suddenly hit Jill that she wasn't 21 yet. She was only 18 years old. Old enough to be an adult, but not old enough to be in a club. Jill saw the patch on the back of Cherry's vest. She knew that was a sign of a local motorcycle gang. Jill figured that Carla must also be a member. She didn't know much about where the gang hung out, but she knew of a motorcycle shop with their name on the sign. Jill would have to stop there and leave a message for Carla. She let out a sigh after the girls left. Her life seemed so boring again. It had been great when Carla was around. Carla knew just how to treat Jill. She knew just what Jill wanted and needed.

Cherry drove on back to Dallas. She soon pulled up in front of the garage of the cycle shop. The large sliding door was open wide. Inside, Tank was working on a motorcycle's engine. He had pulled the engine from the bike and placed it on a work table. Tank was rebuilding the motor for a customer. The garage smelled of engine oil which also covered Tank's hands and part of his white t-shirt. He looked over at the sound of a bike pulling up. His eyes lit up and a smiled appeared on his face upon seeing Carla with Cherry.

As they pulled away, Carla blew a kiss to Jill. She smiled adn gripped onto Cherry. She smiled and waved as they drove away as she held her gift to Tank closely.

Carla got off the bike and got the bag of food and smiled walking forward. "Hey, are you hungry? I picked something up for you." She smiled adn then looked at her. She put her hands on her hips and grinned broadly. She stepped forward to him adn looked him in the eye. "Cherry and I were out and about and I figured I should get you something to eat." She shrugged and looked at him and smiled wider. The way his face lit up, she knew it was for her in part. She handed him the bag and grinned wider.

Tank was very happy to see Carla and the food she brought. He was so tied up with rebuilding the engine, Tank hadn't taken a lunch break yet. Tank leaned in kissing Carla on the lips. He didn't touch any other part of her body since there was oil on his hands. Tank didn't want to mess up Carla's jacket. He did notice how she was dressed. " That outfit looks great on you......I guess no shirts are in this season. " Tank joked while checking out the cleavage Carla was showing. He told her, she could make a dead man hard in that outfit. Cherry listened and laughed. She pulled out her cellphone and called Turk. Cherry said Carla passed her second to the last test. She left out what happened after though. Cherry felt Carla's issues were better solved without everyone else knowing about them. Plus, Carla said she wouldn't let Cherry down. This was good enough for Cherry. Turk was pleased that Carla was up to her final test. Now all there was left was for Carla to have sex with Lester while everyone, or most everyone watched. The last test is where 99% of those who want to become ol' ladies fail. Cherry & Turk talked over when the last test should take place. Carla had to work this weekend and Cherry was expecting it to be a busy weekend for all the girls. Cherry said that the test should happen sooner then later. Turk agreed and it was decided that Carla's last test would happen tonight at the clubhouse.

Tank took the bag of food over to a clean area at work table. He sat the bag down and started pulling everything out. Tank smiled after seeing the steak sandwich and strawberry pie. Carla had brought him some of the foods he liked. " I just love strawberry's.......And steak sandwiches are always welcome with me.......As are you Carla. " Tank leaned over giving Carla another kiss. Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard. Cherry was standing behind Carla. She smiled when Tank & Carla looked at her. " Your final test takes place tonight at the clubhouse........You get to meet Lester......And if you can have sex with him.........You're in the gang. " Cherry said placing her hands on her hips. She flashed that wicked smile at Carla. " By tonight you'll be an ol' lady......Then you can pick your man. " Tank added before he started to eat his sandwich. He was sure that Carla would pass the last test.

Carla smiled and leaned in returning his chaste kiss and pulled back watching him look at her cleavage. "Baby of they are in season with you, I will torch my whole supply." She moved to a chair and began to talk to him about how if she still had her cellphone and he had one, she would text him naughty pictures that would make a skeleton have erections. She was not sure if she could do that, but she would sure love the chance to drive tank crazy.

She was tank moving the bag to a table so she stood up and moved with him and shut her eyes as she returned the kiss enjoying it. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She was not sure who lester was but she was almost sure of having sex width him was a test, then he must be either ugly or have something wrong with him. She looked at tank and chuckled. "You seem to be sure that will happen." She nuzzled against tank inhaling the scent of motor oil, leather, and sweat and longed to wake up encased in that smell every morning.

Back
Top Bottom