Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll Sketch/Draw Your Oc's /Free!

TheVioletVixen

Planetoid
Hi,
I'm not sure wether to put this here or the media section. So i flipped a coin. If it's wrong let me know :)

Anyway, I want to offer people custom images of their characters. I can work from description and images.

I am doing this for the reason as i want to get better and more established as an artist to the point where i can earn money. If you want to donate, i'd be happy to recieve.

Anywho - This is not first come first served. It will be based on what character i think will be the most interesting to draw.

Full Color Example
Rough Sketch Example (Done in 30 - 60 mins )
A male character example i quickly sketched in 30 minutes -

30_minute_character_sketch_2_by_holly_nicholls-d74p5p9.png

And a female sketch i done in 30 minutes, escuse the cr*p hands and dress

30_minute_character_sketch_by_holly_nicholls-d74p260.png

If people want to talk commissions then please don't hesitate. :)

So Come on, Give me your ocs :p

And Yes, it's FREE!

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Wow those are amazing!!!

Thank you so much :) I'm happy you llike them.

On the other hand, i sttill have a couple of free places for a custom oc sketches. Come get em' while you can :p

I'll just drop this here and ten stones is 140 pounds.

At almost over ten stones Oliver Knolles is not the most rugged in the land, but to doubt his fatality would be mistaken for the man has survived a hundred battles for a reason. It’s rare for a mercenary to die of old age for there are bold mercenaries and old mercenaries, but not bold mercenaries who are old. Thus, Oliver uses speed and his skill of arms to his advantage, along with a healthy dose of wariness in order to live for another pay. Having been born and bred in a faraway continent in the north had given the man a snow kissed complexion. Though having spent several years in the south of his homeland had given Oliver an olive complexion, to which he has to this day.

There was quite a difference of appearance for the man depending upon where he was fighting. In the north Oliver was the savage, keeping his hair and beard both wild like the mane of a lion. However, when venturing through the south he took on a more humble visage his head shaven and beard was kept stubble, like the warriors who called the south home. All of Oliver’s features he had inherited from his father’s side of the family though his azure slit eyes, had come from his mother’s side. When outside of combat the man wore a plain black shirt, breeches, and boots even though he was wealthy enough to rival a lord’s outfit. Keeping the theme of being plain outside of combat Oliver wore no plate with gems engraved inside, but instead kept it simple yet efficient. In combat the man wore a lamellar cuirass with a mail hauberk underneath and padded jack underneath the hauberk, metal helmet with a face covered mail aventail, vambrances with metal, leg guards with metal strips, and leather boots all made of steel with an unpolished and black in appearance except for his boots. Besides his armor Oliver went into battle with his steel longsword which he always kept at his side in its brown scabbard, a steel dirk he kept on his lower back, and a round shield made of steel.

Wow! That's awesome work!
>w<
Would you be able to sketch up my character Kimi, but give her some overly cute kitty ears and a tail?
I would love that oh so much!
29_zps91a51a9b.gif

Pretty please?

This is Kimi:
L_g0028287104_zpse8afc25c.jpg

Vic Rattlehead said:
I'll just drop this here and ten stones is 140 pounds.

At almost over ten stones Oliver Knolles is not the most rugged in the land, but to doubt his fatality would be mistaken for the man has survived a hundred battles for a reason. It’s rare for a mercenary to die of old age for there are bold mercenaries and old mercenaries, but not bold mercenaries who are old. Thus, Oliver uses speed and his skill of arms to his advantage, along with a healthy dose of wariness in order to live for another pay. Having been born and bred in a faraway continent in the north had given the man a snow kissed complexion. Though having spent several years in the south of his homeland had given Oliver an olive complexion, to which he has to this day.

There was quite a difference of appearance for the man depending upon where he was fighting. In the north Oliver was the savage, keeping his hair and beard both wild like the mane of a lion. However, when venturing through the south he took on a more humble visage his head shaven and beard was kept stubble, like the warriors who called the south home. All of Oliver’s features he had inherited from his father’s side of the family though his azure slit eyes, had come from his mother’s side. When outside of combat the man wore a plain black shirt, breeches, and boots even though he was wealthy enough to rival a lord’s outfit. Keeping the theme of being plain outside of combat Oliver wore no plate with gems engraved inside, but instead kept it simple yet efficient. In combat the man wore a lamellar cuirass with a mail hauberk underneath and padded jack underneath the hauberk, metal helmet with a face covered mail aventail, vambrances with metal, leg guards with metal strips, and leather boots all made of steel with an unpolished and black in appearance except for his boots. Besides his armor Oliver went into battle with his steel longsword which he always kept at his side in its brown scabbard, a steel dirk he kept on his lower back, and a round shield made of steel.

Allthough that was nicely written, i can't work from that little amount of character details.
So, you want a large-ish man, with olive skin, wild hair and beard (or head shaven and stubble?)
What about his eyes? Face shape? muscle definition? What does he wear (please be very exact with this)​

KimiDoll said:
Wow! That's awesome work!
>w<
Would you be able to sketch up my character Kimi, but give her some overly cute kitty ears and a tail?
I would love that oh so much!
29_zps91a51a9b.gif

Pretty please?

This is Kimi:
L_g0028287104_zpse8afc25c.jpg

This image 'exactly?' I'll do my best :) I'll drop it in a reply here if you're ok with that?

Might i add if you do want commissions i can do as following

Outfit sheets for £5 per different out fit(depending on difficulty, if they're simple like the image i will only charge £3 per outfit.) If it is difficult, like robes, warrior outfits etc, the it stays at £5

gypsys__outfit_sheet___commission_by_holly_nicholls-d6ooev1.png

If you want the characters coloured i'll do that for extra.

I can also do a full body character render for £10, and pick out certain details. like as follows.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/276/c/f/rosea_katana_refference_by_holly_nicholls-d6p1ho7.png]CLICK HERE TO VIEW CHARACTER SHEET - MATURE WARNING CONTENT

I can also do single character profile shots for £5
They will look something similair to the following.

saucy_secretary_by_holly_nicholls-d6qhneg.png

Thanks for looking, please consider it :)

However - KimiDoll i am in the progress of your free request :)

Oh may i add - I totally suck at hands, so if you want decent looking hands on yours, you will have to wait llonger so i can take my time.

Heh, no~
It doesn't have to be exactly like this.
I just wanted to give you a bigger image to work from.
>w<
Thank you so much for doing this!
icon_mini665_zps4da33844.gif

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I might have to try and take you up on this. Art is always nice.

:) Ok, well let me know if you decide to. I agree, art is always nice, especially when it's done correctly. ^^'

Wild hair and a beard, small close set eyes, oval face, and toned/lean. Oliver's outfit consists of a lamellar cuirass with a mail hauberk underneath and padded jack underneath the hauberk, metal helmet with a face covered mail aventail, vambrances with metal, leg guards with metal strips, and leather boots all made of steel with an unpolished and black in appearance except for his boots. Besides his armor Oliver went into battle with his steel longsword which he always kept at his side in its brown scabbard, a steel dirk he kept on his lower back, and a round shield made of steel. I hope this helps.

If you are able to, I would love love love for you to draw my oc! It would just make my life all the better! I love seeing other peoples interpretations of her. I shall enclose an image for you to work off of. Make her any way you like! ^^ Thank so much! In case you couldn't tell, I'm a huge sailor moon fan. Hoping your able to do the pic. -Krys

super_sailor_blue_moon_by_kimikobunny-d76201n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom