Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bloodwolf one on one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
Hello all, Mike the bloodwolf here with a list regarding my one on ones that I love to do. Honestly, I'm not too fussed with a lot of things infact I'm rather relaxed with a lot.
However I do have some rules:

1. Must be at least 17 or older, so Mature
2. I like romance in rps, Love at first sight, Master and slave I don't mind
3. At least three lines per post, I want to have enough to work off
4. I expect Taboo but I leave it up to my partner about rping it or fading to black.
5. Don't up and leave me please, if your getting bored or you want to do something else tell me and I will do it
6. A bloodwolf is a half Werewolf half Vampire creature that is twice as strong, agile and fast as a modern day vampire and werewolf. Or something like this:
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/77/52/122135277/photos/The-Bloodwolf-FCs/thejagerwolfbynovawuff1.jpg
7. New update to the stars system, I will now put *** next to an rp I really want to do. ** next to one that I'm interested in and * next to one which I may do if the plots good

Now that the boring stuff is gone here be my interests:

***Pirate x Lady
*Assassin x Assassin
*Master x Slave
*Master x Neko Slave
*Dragon x Princess
*Dragon x Elf
***Dragon x Rider
***Bloodwolf x Human
*Bloodwolf x Hunter
**Bloodwolf x Werewolf
***Bloodwolf x Vampire
**Werewolf x Werewolf
***Werewolf x vampire
*Werewolf x Hunter
*Werewolf x Human
*Angel x Demon
**Antro x Neko
*Bloodwolf x Angel
***Lab experiment x scientist
*Superhero x Supervillian

Rules for the Skyrim rps:

you can be any of the 10 playable Species in the elder scroll universe or you can be a completely different character.

Now my plot ideas:

*Dragon x Dragonborn (MxF, FxF)

You never though your day would end like this, you have been caught by imperial soldiers for stealing something. Although this is the grounds for execution, instead you are forced to do something else for them. (Be it, locked in stockings and used as a sex toy by the soldiers or forced to serve the soldiers). However, the camp is attacked by a dragon which picks up that you are a dragonborn and has a great interest in you as a partner.

***Khajiit x Nord

You are a Khajiit who has been abandoned by your own tribe, you wonder around the world until you come into Tamriel and are taken in by a kindly Nord who helps you out. You find yourself attracted to this human and want to spend a lot of time with them, as time goes on you both fall in love. But of course you have to hide you relationship from others as it would be greatly frowned on by other people.

*Werewolf x Other

You are one of the werewolf of Tamriel and one of the companions, you gained the curse while serving as a companion in Whiterun. You like your new life as a werewolf but are very careful with how you do things as you don't want to cause a massive problem. However lately you've been finding it hard to keep your werewolf under control and after seeking out professional help from another werewolf you learn that you are getting to the point where you need to start breeding but it can't be just a casual encounter as it is also at this stage where you will find your one true love and mate. As luck would have it, your set mate has just joined the companions today.

***I choose you, my love (OC x CC, F X F only)

This is a rp that is based around the marriage system in Skyrim, basically what happen is that a female dragon born has just returned from a long quest to be met by ether A) One of the housecarl or B) one of the many marriage option in Skyrim. Because of their long journey, they never brought a amulet of Mara but the companions have been though so much together that they have very strong feeling for one another, so in the moment the dragonborn kisses their companion.

Plot based 1x1:

***Destiny: Slave of the Fallen

A female Guardian is called into the battlefield to scout out a large fallen boom on Earth. Little does she know, Its a trap by an old Fallen house called Fallen Dragons who have been waiting for female to become a breeding source for new fallen soldiers. They will beat, rape and break her to get what they need. Maybe she'll learn to enjoy being a sex slave for the fallen cause she never ever leaving there base again

**Digimon: My sexy mate

Working kinda like how the pokemon version does, instead you are a digidestaned (male or female) who get a digimon partner and the two of you become a formidable fighting force, saving the world from bad digimon after bad digimon. But as you spend more and more time together, The digidestined began to feel very sexually attracted to their partner and since your Digimon comes with you to the human world, you start to make sexual gestures towards your partner. You start walking around in the nude, or start rubbing up against them in a sexual way though it starts to make your partner uncomfortable and then you tell your partner how much you love them and later learn they feel the same way about you and the two of you start building a more romantic relationship

*Ark: Survival fucked

This is an Idea based on the game Ark Survival evolved, Basically a female Survivor (You) is left on an island filled with Powerful and Horney creatures. In order to escape the island, you need to find the supplies to build a strong raft and the tools to survive. However, while doing these tasks. You also have to deal with the monsters that want to have sex with you. However, if you do let one of the monster have sex with you. You can tame the beast so it can help you or you can just seek out the monster in order to summon two powerful beasts which once tamed, can get you off the island without a raft. So will you be a a fucktoy for all the beasts or will you build your way to victory?

*Digimon: Legendary battle (Can become a Harlem rp, will include multi-characters to play, strong plot and smut, May also include some of the darker things)

Based in the same universe as the Digimon Frontier series, 10 humans have been chosen as the new legendary warriors to combat a threat bigger then Churbimon and Lucemon, All the left over darkness in the digiworld has formed together to create a powerful new foe. He had already defeated and Captured the three guardian. He was able to steal 5 of the legendary warrior statues though the other five where sent away, while 5 of the humans would become the light side, 5 warriors will be drawn to the darkside and help ChaosDracomon, the new ruler of the digital world.
I know this part is small but I think a big rp like this will be easier to talk about to iron out the full details.

*Kingdom Hearts AU: A warrior path (MxFxF or it can be an all girls story)

So my idea here is that basically this is a retelling of the KH story however, it take place in a AU world where Sora, Riku and Kairi were never born. This would also take Organization XIII out of the story as well though the heartless, Nobodies and Unversed would all be sharing the same universe. Three people are chosen as the new Keyblade wielders. One would gain a Dark Keyblade, one a Light keyblade and one would gain the keyblade of Dawn and Twilight. This set up would open the doors for multiple Villians to come in, maybe even alter the personality of some of the heroes as well. Maybe Simba becomes a Lion who only wants a load of lioness, or Maybe Maleficent is trying to Save Aurora from her cruel father. The possibilities are endless. It would be a long team rp, that will include Romance, love and yes Smut or it can be a massive Smut feast. The choice is yours.

***FNIA: My haram of Sexy babes (Orgy, Lots of female action)

The second idea is more of a new interest of mine, so I've been playing the FNIA series by Marisu and I really liked the game, the environment and yes the many killings by Boobs, Butt and mouth. So I was thinking what if, these girl could not kill you and instead all they want to do is please and pleasure you. They would do anything for you to make you happy and they all liked seeing you every night and having you for 6 hours. Its basically a Harlem rp but all the girls are sexy Animatronic ladies who feel real pleasure everytime they do stuff with you or each other.
Lots and lots of Smut with hints of romance as you choose your favourite girl.

Looking for a pokemon gijinka rp partner

Hello everyone, Mike here looking for a partner for some pokemon Gijinka rp partners.
If you don't know what a pokemon Gijinka, A pokemon gijinka is a human with pokemon feature such as ears and tails of the pokemon, it would also include their clothes if they have any. This is an example of one:
tumblr_lnb0rfeuyr1qgj2rto1_500.jpg

The Seven plot ideas are as followed. I'm going by my new star system now so *** are the ones I really want to do, ** Are the one I kinda want to do and *, I'd rather have a good plot to go with it.

***Master x slave/Master x royal slave (MxF, FxF)

The title pretty much says it all but basically the master is a human who had capture the gijinka who then had to do everything they ask them to do or they would be punished, the gijinka could be normal, noble or royal. It would be rather dark and include many of the different types of sexual thing you could do, however your limits would be my limits so we could play things the way you wanted to.

***Trainer x Pokémon gijinka (MxF or FxF)

You have been traveling together since day one, you've always be there for each other and you always shared a bond together. Althought you would never admit it, you have fallen in love with other and want to be more then just a trainer and a pokemon but your scared about how people would act if you did. But one day, under the moon, the trainer take the plunge and finally tells the pokemon how you feel only to be shocked when the pokemon admits it feel the same way about you. It would then play out as normal, there would be passonate nights together and sexual filled nights as well but you have to keep your relationship secret. But what would happen if someone found out and they had a crush on the female, they had the power to do whatever they wanted to her.

*Protected by a legendry (MxF or FxF)

At a young age, you were always running off the explore the world around you, making your parents worried as you are not living in the best time. There are people all around who would grab you and force you into things you never want to do. One day, you ran into these people and they grab you and were about to do things to you before you were saved by a legendry Pokémon, although you were first scared of this creature you soon warm up to it and it keeps protecting you as you got older. By the time, you reached 18 and after another failed romance you get yourself in danger but you are once again saved by the legendry, you start to relise you are falling in love with this pokemon and want to spend more time with them, so you keep getting into danger so you can keep spending time with them but does the Legendry feel the same way about you?

***Pokémon: My harlem team (Orgy and can have a male or female trainer)

When a trainer catches 6 pokemon, they can no longer carry anymore. These 6 female pokemon are loyal to their master and want to do anything for him but the breeding season coming up and the only male they can find is their own master. So they began to fight for his attention to them, only small things. Maybe they leave there pokeball and join him in his tent for the night or maybe they cook up something for him, they might even try and use their pheromones that are slowly raising to entice him. But in the end, they bring their heads together and all choose to please him together as a 6 female Harlem.

*Pussymon

Basically, ever single pokemon is now a sexy furry woman or Antro and the trainer goes around fighting and catching them, once you capture them. You can start to build up your relationship with them until you reach the point where the two of you would then have sex. Other trainers also have pussymon that they will trade with you. It like Pokémon, but all pokemon are now hot, sexy furries.
This link to the games should give you an idea below:
http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5212&cache=1

***Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A journey of love

In this rp, You are both Pokémon that after meeting up for the first time as young children, you decide to become an Exploration team when yo u are Older, Fast forward a few year. You are both young Adult Pokémon who meet up again after being apart for many years and remembering the promise you made, you become an exploration team and start exploring together. You also began to notice new feelings towards each other, You feel your meant for each other but nether of you have the courage to say anything to each other. Only blushing or ending up in awkward sexual positions (Walking in when one of your is having a shower, Caught masturbating. Those sorts of things). One day, You decide it time to admit your feelings to each other.

**Pokémon: A Rangers life

You are an Experienced Pokémon Ranger, you have travelled all over the regions in the world but you have been assigned back to your home region of Hoenn, it been a long and hard journey but you've made it to Fortress City the Ranger base in Hoenn. Recently there have been strange reports of Pokémon that have suddenly turned on their trainers and want to have sex with them, even the wild pokemon have been affected by this new effect.
But even more shocking, is the reports that Pokémon have changed becoming like Humans but keeping their Pokémon features. People are scared to go out of their houses now and even the Gym leaders are struggling to contain this outbreak.
As the most experienced Ranger, you have been given the mission to try and find the source of this outbreak and put a stop to it. Your partner is one of those Human like Pokémon who is somehow immune to lust, but can you really believe them? and can you also resist your own temptation to have sex with those Human like Pokémon as all of them are beautiful and want you.

Pm me or post in the topic and I will get back you as soon as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom