Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking role play! Sex and story driven! Seeking a DM of sorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
Idea: I just had another idea as I was browsing the site. I would love a kind of story where the world and all that happens is shaped by someone else. My character would just be going along, dealing with what her choices bring and just dealing with everything that comes at her.

Hello! As the title states, I am currently seeking role play. Not just any kind of role play either, but something a little specific, which is why I made a new thread instead of adding to my old one.

I have a character I've been really wanting to play lately. She's one of my older ones(she was one of the first characters I made about eight years ago when I started), but she is a lot of fun to play. She's sarcastic, flirty, confident open-minded, and just all around a fairly full of herself woman. With that being said, she's fairly short at 5'0" even, has fiery red hair, crimson/amber eyes(depends on if she is a succubus or human), plump ass, a thicker body type, and full DD breasts. She can really be any age, as long as she is no younger than eighteen.

I'm looking for all kinds of roles to play her in. Want a sexy roommate? A hot chick that you pick up at the bar? The woman you've always had a thing for but could never tell her how you feel? The stranger you meet on the street or online? I want all kinds! I'm even looking for women for her to Dominate. She is a switch and can be fairly Dominant, but the right person can maybe make her act submissive or take her on if you want the challenge of trying to break someone. That being said, she is more submissive with men than she is with women. She loves Dominating women.

I do enjoy sex in role plays. But, for this, I would prefer a good mix of sex and story. I just kind of want something to progress as time goes on. So, either get at me with some ideas or even just throw a starter at me and we can see how things go. Also, please take a look at my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/kiana%20qwuil

Welp, that is all I have for now. I look forward to getting some stories together!​

I probably could work out one of my male characters whom to pair her with, however I definitely know of certain female character she can dominate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom