Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RPs of the Beasty Variety (MxM, MxF, Futa friendly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaldaka

Super-Earth
I'm after some new bestiality role plays. Regardless, I may also consider other kinky rps that catch my fancy so if there is something else you're interested in you can check out my old thread. With that being said, let me introduce myself.

I usually go by Kal or Kail. I've been rping for a while now, but I'm accepting of most partners. All I ask is for replies beyond one sentence. Typically I'll match what my partner gives me. I'm a kinky kind of person and there is very little I won't do, or won't try. For the most part I'm very easy going, just here for some fun! I can entertain either straight smut rps or something more story driven and long term. Whatever you're after, let me know and I'd love to work something out with you.

Alright so back to the subject at hand. I'm really after canine rps, but I can rp against/as other creatures so contact me if that's something you're wanting. If you are interested, please have a basic grasp of the animal's anatomy, meaning if you don't know what knotting is then I'm probably not the partner for you. I can do MxM and MxF, possibly FxF but thats not my strong point. I can be dom or sub and am on board with switching. As well as either human or animal, I'm flexible with roles.

I RP over Pm or email Email usually gets faster responses. I do not do IM rps or over threads.

My Klist
My Roleplay Website (A more updated list of rp scenarios :) )

Possible Plot Ideas;
Keep in mind that I'm open to playing either role. I'm accepting of all genders or mixture of genders. For the sake of rp, if pregnancy does happen, they results will be puppies, or even humans with canine ears and a tail. No crazy mutants. And gestation is that of a canine. I will mark the below suggestions with what genders I would accept, whether pregnancy is a yes or a no, and if its consensual or noncon. These are some just of my ideas, they can all be tweaked and adjusted to fit other kinks. Think of them as guides. If you have something else entirely on your mind then please share with me, I love trying new things!
MD/FD = Male Dog/ Female Dog
MH/FH= Male Human / Female Human
Another Kind of Lover
A teenager has always lived a very sheltered life, her friends all have boyfriends and are having sex but her overprotective father hardly even lets her talk to boys! Sex is all her friends at school talk about and she feels left out. If she wants to loose her virginity like all her friends it looks like she has to try something else, and it just so happens that her family dog is a big, intact male. The rebellious, taboo act is too much for her to resist so when her parents go to bed that night she sneaks out of her room to get some dog treats, peanut butter and the lucky dog to bring back to her room. She doesn't quite know what she's getting herself into. (Can bring in her friends at a later point if wanted. )

You Can't Trust a Stray!
MH x FD, Con
A guy, either adult or teen, takes in a seemingly pitiful stray dog. However this female is slutty and pregnant, and quickly the guy gets more than he bargains for when she sets her sights on him! He tries to resist but she won't give up, starts with some licking and rubbing and things quickly escalate from there. Can also include a male dog if threesomes are your thing. ;)

Breeding Dogs Ain't Easy
Con or Noncon, MD x FH and MH x FD
A person new to the show ring decides it's time to breed their two show dogs. Male Dog on Female Human version, The male dog doesn't seem that interested in the female dog no matter what the owner does! She tries to get him to mount the female and instead the dog goes after her and only her! Male Human on Female Dog, The female dog is in full blown heat and is desperate to mate but the male dog just won't do it. She starts rubbing all over her owner and eventually gets into his pants.

Horny Housewife
MDxFH, Con (possible noncon start if partner wishes), Pregnancy Possible (Let me know if you want that)
An unappreciated housewife is lonely and depressed. She is certain her husband is cheating on her, but doesn't have the courage to approach him about it. He spends most of his time on 'business' trips, and her only daughter is busy with college. She spends most of her time in a quiet house, with only her husbands dog as company. Shes seen a few things online and the thought crosses her mind... At first she starts off small, walking around in a skirt with no panties, doing little things to tease the dog but not having enough nerve to take things further. The dog seems to know exactly what this housewife needs.

Sled Dog Lover
MD x MH, MD x FH, MH x FD, FH x FD, Con, No pregnancy.
Set back a good few years when dogs were still used for most of the traveling. It gets lonely out in the Alaskan wilderness, and cold too. Fortunately the human character is not alone during their long travels through the forests delivering mail. The furry companionship of the dogs has always been soothing, not to mention the sex is a great way to warm up. Can be a relationship with one dog or the whole team, figure between five and seven.

Doggy Door Troubles
MD x FH, noncon with the possibility of con if she wants more, No pregnancy
RP takes place way out in the country in farm land, where there are a few acres separating each house. Wife is home alone while her husband went to town for supplies. In her bath robe she goes out to get the mail and accidentally locks herself out of the house. Rather than sit outside all day and wait for her husband to come home, she removes her robe and tries to crawl through their dog door, half way through she gets stuck. And their farm dog is on his way back to the house.

Human x Pet 1
MD x MH or MDx FH, Maybe MH x FD, Con, No pregnancy.
Human character wants to experiment with the family dog, except the human isn't familiar with how canines mate. They start to like it though and now the dog is constantly after the human and trying to get in the humans pants, no matter who is around. Could also involve other members of the household. A second dog is an option, just ask me.

Human x Pet 2
MD x MH or MDx FH, Non Con, No pregnancy.
Similar to the above but the sexual attention isn't wanted, licking, sniffing, leg humping, etc. One way or another the dog ends up mounting its owner and things get steamy. The dog becomes more aggressive and demanding in getting what it wants. Whether or not the person enjoys is up to the rper.

Dog Kennel
MD x FH or MD x MH, Con or Noncon, please specify your preference, No pregnancy.
Consensual version, the human character has been working at a dog kennel for a few months, helping the kennel owner tend to the dogs and recently has started helping breed the dogs. Young, horny and intrigued, when the human is left in charge of the dogs for the weekend (s)he takes a dog, or dogs, to the breeding room and things get heated from there. Noncon version, same thing except while (s)he is taking care of the dogs on her own (s)he enters the kennel of two young dogs who haven't been bred yet and the two dogs take their frustration out on the human.

Anthro x Quad
MD x FH, MD x MH, MH x FD, Con or Noncon, please specify your preference, Pregnancy can be a possibility if wanted.
A lonely anthro brings home a pet for company, and gets more company than bargained for.

Puppy Farm
MDx FH, Noncon, Pregnancy a Must
An anthro, whatever species, is sold to a farm where she/futa, is forced to breed with the dogs and have their puppies. There can be means to force the anthro into a state of heat to attract the males as well as speed along pregnancy.

A New Friend
MD x FH, Noncon leading into Con, Pregnancy a Must
A human master decides to get his young anthro pet a new friend. The young dog they get has other ideas and one things leads to another. When the anthro ends up pregnant, now she must decide to try and hide it from his master, or come clean and admit what she has been doing with their dog.

Police Pooch
MD x MH or MD x FH, Con or Noncon, No Pregnancy.
The human character has been locked away in prison for whatever reason. This is more of a medieval time period rp. I picture this as a small town prison so just a few cells. The guards let their guard dog fuck their prisoners daily, even putting doggie doors on the cells that only the dog can activate so the dog can go about as he pleases. At night, the keys are left hanging on the wall to be guarded by the dog. Perhaps if a prisoner could seduce the dog and win him over, they could get the dogs to retrieve the keys...

Post Apocalyptic
MD x MH, MD x FH, MH x FD, FH x FD, Con, No Pregnancy
The world has ended, nearly everything is dead and cities are reduced to rubble. Human character has been living alone and seeks comfort from a dog that showed up out of no where and starts following the human around.

Wolf Sanctuary
MD x MH, MD x FH or MH x FD
Takes place in a small wolf sanctuary. Rather than spay/neutered the wolves genders are separated into different enclosures, the sanctuary does not promote breeding. It's mating season and as always the wolves are worked up since the enclosures are next to each other. Late at night the human character sneaks into the sanctuary with the soul purpose to mate with a wolf/wolves.

Best in Show
MH x FD or MD x FH, Con or Noncon, Pregnancy a must
A new species of pet is created, humans with dog ears and a tail. Though more intelligent than dogs, they still cannot speak. They can, however, breed with dogs. The resulting offspring are either puppies, or like their human parent. Both are also shown in contests for their looks. The human and dog character are young champions, and the owners decide the two should be bred.

Auto Shop Dog
MDxMH or MD x FH, Noncon with the possibility of con later, No Pregnancy
Deciding to take a short cut home through an auto junk yard, the human character crosses paths with the auto shops guard dog. However, the canine doesn't appear interested in attacking the trespasser. He has something else entirely in mind. Can be a short-term one fuck deal, or long term with the human coming back for more. More than one dog is also an option, just let me know.

Damn Those Aliens!
MD x FH, Noncon start, Pregnancy a Must
In a more futuristic setting, A teenager is kidnapped by aliens who are conducting illegal experiments on humans. When she wakes up she has wolf ears and a tail, and she's butt naked in the middle of the woods. To make matters worse she's in heat! Right away she has a pack of wolves tracking her. Though she is able to communicate with them on a basic level they don't seem interested in listening. The Alpha claims her as his own. If that wasn't enough, the wolf knocks her up. Her pregnancy is progressing rapidly, in only a week she is already round with the alpha's puppies, thanks to what the aliens had done to her. Will she stay in the forest and give birth to a litter of wolf puppies or will she try finding human civilization again?

Fence Hopping
MD x MH, MD x FH, Con
A young person (either gender) is itching to get fucked by a dog. After reading about it and surfing the Internet for weeks they can't fight the desire anymore, they have to get knotted. That night when the family goes to bed (s)he sneaks into the neighbors yard and bends over for their medium sized dog. It feels great but the dog isn't big enough to fulfill the persons desires and knot them. While the parents are gone for the weekend the teenager brings home a dog, this time a large one. (Siblings can be included if partner wants to double as two humans, can also bring in a 2nd dog. )

She is Mine!
MH x FD, Con
A man has long suppressed his forbidden desire toward dogs. Fate however is cruel. After a day at the office he comes across a group of male dogs who have cornered a bitch in heat at the end of an alley. Unable to resist he intervenes to claim this bitch as his own in front of the horny male dogs.

Predator becomes Prey
MH x FD, Con
A famous hunter has been hired to rid a small farming town of their newest pest, an apparently 'uncatchable' wolf. Though the wolf hasn't killed any farm animals yet there are clear signs that the animal has been lurking too close to town. The hunter spends many nights tracking the wolf down without spotting it once. During the night he wakes to something in his tent! It's the wolf, beautiful and pure white. He realizes right away that his pray is a female, and that's she is in heat. Plus she does not seemed to be the least bit afraid of him...

Can't Out Run a Police Dog
MD x MH or MD x FH, Noncon, No Pregnancy
Police raid a building known for prostitution. Its chaotic, people running in all directions trying to get away while the officers are trying to round everyone up. The human character has already gotten in trouble with the law before and can't get caught again. Amidst all the chaos, they somehow manage to slip out the back of the building, butt ass naked. The human takes off into the forested area nearby in order to find a place to hide until things quieted down. Unfortunately, a police dog has picked up the trail and the naked human it finds is too tempting to pass up.

Its an Ice Age!
MD x MH or MD x FH
Based during the ice age period, during a blizzard a young cave person is separated from the family unit while they are migrating. The only shelter the human can find is occupied by a dire wolf. Rather than kill the person, the wolf wants to fuck them! Its either give the wolf what he wants, or go back out into the freezing snow...

One with Nature
MD x FH, Con, Pregnancy
A young Wood elf is experiencing her first heat and is desperate to find a mate before it ends, to return home without one would be shameful. She strikes out into unfamiliar territory in hopes of attract a rogue male. She certainly does but the massive wolf was not at all what she expected. If she can seduce him it would be quite impressive to return with such a magnificent beast at her side.

More Kink than She Bargained for
MD x FH, Nonconish
What happens when you get into a fight with your boyfriend and he leaves you handcuffed to your bed? Well, things can only go one way when the girls dog comes into the bedroom to find her naked and exposed to him. The dog starts licking her and she is disgusted to find that she enjoys it. She manages to use this to her advantage though by closing her legs and encouraging the dog to retrieve the keys for her off the night stand in order to get his tasty 'treat' back. It takes a lot of trial and error before the dog is so horny he does what she wants and she gets the keys. She frees herself from the handcuffs... but now she has her dog expecting a much bigger reward than a few licks...

The New Family
MHxMD, Pregnancy
A young businessman has everything, money, a beautiful house, a million dollar business and a nice car. But he is lacking something. He's looking for a family, but finds that he can't trust women who are always out for nothing but his money. It cost him a pretty penny but he finally purchased exactly what he needed. A canine bitch, engineered to accept human seed though the offspring would still look like puppies. The day of her arrival was finally here and he couldn't wait to get to know his new little mate.

*nuzzles and cuddles you* I play with you.. email me or I can email you. Love pregnancy and maybe we could do a bit of experimenting. I'm a feline if that's ok.. *kisses* hopefully you'll like me

Updated the thread with new ideas, changed some and marked which ones are now full. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom