Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prim's Request Thread (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Primula

Thread will be updated when new ideas pop into my head.

Information That Needs To Be Known

• I would really appreciate if you won't post in this thread.
• I will only play females.
• My characters are usually sixteen through thirty years of age.
• I can become easily bored if nothing exciting happens.
• I'm a girl of plot, not just smut!
• I don't do heavy smut scenes, as I am still new to this.
• I usually do female x male, but I will also do female x female. No male x male, please.
• I don't play dominant characters.
• Settings can be set in present, future, medieval, etc.
• Please try to respond as fast as you can, because then I will become bored of the RP.
• You should have moderate grammar and spelling.
• Please do at least two sentences!
• Forum or PM are good; don't ask me for messenger or anything like that.
• I usually make three short paragraphs, but it really depends if I'm busy or I have access to a computer.
• My plots are open to everyone! Different people can make different versions of the same plot!

Likes & Dislikes

• Romance
• Risk of becoming pregnant
• Kissing, licking
• Nipping
• Touching/groping
• Kidnapping
• Muscular men (not exaggerated)
• "Australian Kiss"
• Incest (Brother x Sister, etc. No father x daughter or mom x son)

Dislikes

• Only smut.
• Giving oral. (To men.)
• Too much cum.
• Anal sex.
• Gore/blood/mutilation.

Pairing Ideas (What is in red would be my role.)

• Prince x Tourist
• Master x Slave
• Brother x Sister
• Queen x Queen
• Servant x Queen
• Cheerleader x Cheerleader
• Teacher x Student
• Best Friends
• Vampire x Vampire
• Android or Robot x Human
• Futa Loner Girl x Cheerleader

A Few of My Plot Ideas

• A tourist goes to a foreign country (can either be real or fake), and she is suddenly accused of stealing an ancient heirloom from the castle of the country. She is taken to their palace/castle, and has no choice but to marry a prince (out of 3) or she will be sentenced to death. The tourist chooses the youngest prince (preferably in his teens or early 20's), only because he understands her more than the other two princes.

• Since they were children, the brother and sister have been close. They treated each other lovingly, but everything changed when the brother married and left. Broken hearted, yet not understanding why, the sister ends up fixing her appearance and chasing after men. On a special occasion, the brother returns to visit her sister and they learn their feelings for each other.

• It is the year 2086, and human society is now extremely advanced. Flying cars, cities beneath the ocean and extraterrestrial planets, and even robots that have every single aspect of a human. Blood, heart, brains, stomach, everything. It is forbidden for a robot/android to mate with a human, but you just decided to go against that once you met the human female that has caught your attention. Will you go against the people that created you, or will you go after the girl before she has found someone else?

• You're a lonely girl with something on you that is meant to be on the opposite gender. You're constantly ignored and teased in school, being called "dick girl" or "lesbo", especially by the cheerleader's squad leader. After a full 2 years of being bullied for being a futa by the cheerleader, you decide to kidnap her for a few days, taking her to your father's rural beach house. There, you cause the girl pleasure by force, making her submissive to you. (Craving this plot!)

RE: Prim's Request Thread [MxF or FxF]

Name: Mina Lee

Species: Human

Personality: Serious and quiet, Mina has loner tendencies. She is very observing, which makes people very vulnerable as she could figure out almost every single detail about them. Mina doesn't really talk much, but will only speak up when it comes to speeches or she knows an answer in class. Mina is a clean person, being quite a perfectionist and detail-oriented. Even though she may appear to be bold, Mina is honestly a sweet, shy, innocent girl who loves friendship, even if she doesn't have many friends.

Her Past: Mina was born in Beaverton, Oregon to an American father and a Japanese mother. She was born in a rich family, her father being a plastic surgeon while her mother was a college professor. Being an only child, Mina always received her parents' attention, especially that of her father's. She was given everything: private schools, the best education, money, gifts, anything she wanted. Though Mina's life changed when she was only two years old... Her younger brother was born. Mina's parents paid more attention to the newborn baby, eventually ignoring their little girl. She would only sit back and watch as her mother and father played with her sibling, and she eventually became a quiet and observing girl, the girl that she is today.

General Appearance:
0f6f524a128873ae4bc684e213461c3d_bp.jpg

Physique: Mina has soft, smooth milky white skin with always blushing, rosy pink cheeks. She has straight chocolate brown hair with natural streaks of black and light brown that is usually in the form a low, loose bun. Mina's eyes are large and glassy, framed by long eyelashes, giving Mina an innocent appearance that of a doll. Her lips are small, and slightly "fat", her lips appearing to somewhat shape a heart; they're a soft mixed pink of salmon pink and rose pink, the color more intense in the center of the lips. Mina is petite in shape and height, only being the mere height of 5'4. Her body is slightly curvy, having a teensy bit, smaller than average breasts and wide hips, but her waist is more defined than the other bits of her body.

Roleplays She Can Be In:
• Brother x Sister
• Teacher x Student
• Best Friends

Name: Cassandra Mordant

Species:
• Human
• Vampire
• Dhampir

Personality: Cassandra is known to be a flirt to many: maids, queens, kings and commoners. She knows how to cause pleasure and desire in someone, as she can read anyone without trouble. Cassandra is a formal woman, and will enjoy a nice dinner and a cup of wine with you. Whatever you want, no matter what, she will give it to you. Besides this seductive face of Cassandra, she may also be sympathetic and romantic to someone she loves.

Her Past: Cassandra has never revealed her past to anyone, the only thing known that she never had the best role models in her life.

Her Role:
• Queen
• Mistress

General Appearance:
7zWvwd8.jpg

Physique: Cassandra is a woman of true enchanting and seductive beauty. Pale white skin with a gentle undertone of peach, her skin almost appearing to glow slightly under the sun's rays of light. White hair that cascades to her hips, only seen either loose or in a braided hairdo. Cassandra owns light, silvery gray piercing eyes that hold seduction and knowledge, a knowing glimmer always there. Her lips are plump, being a delicate peach pink and appear to be naturally glossy. Cassandra's body is in the shape of an hourglass: fairly large breasts, a defined waist and perfect hips, long legs holding her.

Her Abilities: [Only applies when vampire or dhampir.]
• Desire Manipulation
• Clairvoyance
• Telepathy
• Barrier Penetration (This power posses the perfect counter ability for any shield based powers. They are able to distort, penetrate, or completely destroy the target's defenses and leave them wide open for attack. Cassandra is able to destroy shields whether they be elemental shields/exoskeleton, energy shields, force-fields, one's armor, aura, or even skin.)
• Blood Manipulation

Roleplays She Can Be In:
• Master x Slave
• Brother x Sister
• Queen x Queen
• Servant x Queen
• Vampire x Vampire (or werewolf)

Name: Eva Gaines

Personality: Eva is a nice, enthusiastic, yet silent girl. She is a straight A student, occasionally seeing B+ in physics. Eva appears to have a heart of gold, being generous and loving. Being the eldest child, Eva has grown to be a mature, responsible woman. When tempted through, Eva can change completely, but you will have to encounter that side of her yourself.

Her Past: Eva was born into a happy, upper middle class family. Her family consisted of her usually busy father and mother, John Gaines and Helen Carter, and her younger sister. Her parents put her in expensive schools to give her the best education there was, and she eventually finished college at the mere age of nineteen. Now that she is searching for a university to go to, Eva has been dreaming of becoming either an archaeologist or an oceanographer.

General Appearance:
3523p61.jpg

Physique: Eva has flawless soft skin, not being too pale or too tanned, just a perfect peachy color. Her hair is quite wavy, and a golden shade of brown that cascades just right to her chest. Her eyes are a gentle gray, specks of crystal blue here and there. They are framed by thick, though not too long eyelashes. Eva's lips are small in width, being perfectly plump and a nice shade of cerise. Her body is curvy, busty, small waist and gorgeous hips that anyone would love to hold. Eva is quite tall, being 5'9 in height.

Roleplays She Can Be In:
• Young Prince x Tourist
• Brother x Sister
• Teacher x Student
• Best Friends
• Android or Robot x Human

Two new plots and pairings added.

Name: Noelle Ambrose

Personality: At first, Noelle appears to be friendly girl with no intention of bothering you. Though once you get to know her more, you may discover that she is a bit of a pushover, and quite the bully. Of course you should expect this from the head cheerleader, but Noelle can still be friendly to you if you don't become too close to her or question her too often. Whoever Noelle doesn't like, she may either ignore that person or begin to confront them and threaten them.

Her Past: (Working on it.)

Appearance:

Physique: Noelle has very light skin, her cheeks having a gentle shade of an almost invisible carmine red. Her mid-back length, jet black hair is tied into a loose bun whenever she is in training, but it usually let down to reveal smooth untangled hair. Her eyes are a large, bright pale blue with long thick eyelashes surrounding her eyes. Noelle's lips are sort of thin, and are a faded pink. She comes equipped with B-Cup breasts, medium sized hips and long legs.

Roleplays She Can Be In:
• Teacher x Student
• Best Friends
Futa Loner Girl x Cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom