Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back, and looking for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3nf0ur1

Meteorite
I'm looking to find a few partners for Role plays. Typically, I prefer to keep a few partners that are willing to play different roles of a longer period of time, though I wouldn't mind having a few one or two shots here and there.

There are 2 methods that I Role Play. For less story driven roles, I prefer IM based rp's. If we aren't posting more than a paragraph at a time, this makes the most sense to me. I will say however, because of my work schedule, that this is a touch limited to later at night.

I prefer submissive partners typically. I wouldn't mind playing switch along side a female character. However, Male and Futas played with my characters will always be submissive. Simple matter of preference, really. The males I prefer tend to be effeminate, going with the trap/sissy boy archtype.

Playing into my Dominate role, I tend to prefer roles that allow for degradation, humiliation, reluctance of my partner, in some cases, and simple overpowering. I believe that Domination is a mind game. Chains, flogging, and the like play their role, but are not the entire toolkit. A dominate character has to have a presence about them, really.

Not all my roles will be D/s in nature. More story driven ones may not call for such a thing. I'm also willing to play a bit more humble character, if the plot and the characters involved seem fitting.

Offs are pretty much Toilet play, heavy gore, and snuff. There are far too many Ons to list.

I'll be editing this first post if I find something I'm particularly craving, along with a short synopsis of the storyline.

~~Wants~~
Just doing a few ideas for now. Bolded is my role.

Incest
Typically, I will play the older character in this case. Obviously, if it's not logical (son x mother) I will play the younger. I could also be convinced to play the younger, if the storyline/character reasoning is good. I have no interest, however, in playing the son to a father, or a nephew to an uncle.

Fantasy
I enjoy both High and Low fantasy. I will say I do enjoy playing dom to a shy, adorable healer type. ...I don't know why, but I have a huge affinity for healers. Squires/Assistants are fun as well. Particularly a young male who doesn't know what he is getting into/isn't cut out for what he's trying to accomplish.

I really enjoy playing as Casters/spell weavers. They typically have a demonic/Elder god feel to them. This is an archtype I particularly like using when "breaking" another character. Bending to his will, etc. Conjuring creatures isn't outside the realm of possibility. In this as well, I do enjoy more primal forms of magic. That is, Tribal, simple spells, more melee oriented, etc.

Modern
Not a huge interest in this, but sometimes the roles are there. I do enjoy Modern/Fantasy fusions, adding things like demons, angels, etc, to normal life.

However, I am on the search for simple smut. Modern settings would be a lot of fun for this. Modern settings, therefore, will only be done on IM.

RE: Seeking partners for a varied array of roles (MxF, MxM, MxH)

Bump, with a few ideas.

I'll happily play a male character with you. I like non consent more than anything, will play alongside almost any character you have regardless of gender and can switch if opposite a female. I unfortunately don't dominate males at this time. Maybe when I have some experience in it.

I prefer 50/50 story to smut, roughly, though I can go heavier on the smut. The story, if you want it 50/50 has to be engaging for both of us but we can talk that through. Incest is fine, in fact I love it, but I suck at coming up with back stories for it. I have a few ideas we can talk about if the characters aren't related.

Bumping this. I really am interested in finding an IM partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom