Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One-shots with a cat girl over IM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittycat19

Star
This is my one shot thread. I will only do these over IM. These rps will include sex. If you are willing send me a message.

If you would like to do a longer rp please find my other request thread. I do my longer rps over threads and IM.

If you would like to see my kinks just send me a message and I will happily link you them.

I will only bump this when I am wanting to do one-shots.

I only respond to PMs
I'll be waiting :)

Xenocide said:
Oh, this is interesting. What IM programs do you use?

Sorry for the late reply. I prefer to use YIM and AIM. I also have Skype but I don't like to use it for rps very much.

Hi
Where do I find you on Yahoo ? thanks

Kittycat19 said:
This is my one shot thread. I will only do these over IM. These rps will include sex. If you are willing send me a message.

If you would like to do a longer rp please find my other request thread. I do my longer rps over threads and IM.

If you would like to see my kinks just send me a message and I will happily link you them.

Hey...would love to play...do you play on Yahoo ?

I am dblitz_cannon...

Kittycat19 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom