Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ageplay? F Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAddict

Super-Earth
I've made a few request threads before, but never seem to get any responses. Maybe I'm just to cool? I'll keep thinking that.

I'm looking for someone to play alongside for some ageplay ideas, obviously. All characters would be within Blue Moon's age requirements, of course.

I am looking primarily for off-site play over IM, kik, Skype, ect, but I could possibly be swayed to work over PM. I'm a fan of the instant gratification messengers offer.
I am a switch, meaning I can (and do) play both dominant and submissive characters. But, at this very moment, I am more interested in being submissive. I will dom if I think the scenario is particularly interesting, otherwise, I'm not that interested.
I do not have any limits aside from rape and vore. Those are non nonnegotiable. I am also not interested in playing alongside any supernatural characters, like werewolves, demons, vampires, ect.

Those are my dislikes, I think they're easy to work with.

I have been exposed to, and enjoy, almost any kink. My likes are too long to list, but I am obviously interested in ageplay, taboo relationships, incest, and the like.

Based upon those likes, I have a few pairings thought up, but no scenarios in mind. I would like to play the character on the right, but I could do both.

Teacher x Student
Parent x Child
Therapist x Patient
Aunt/Uncle x Nephew/Niece

Like I said, I don't have too many ideas, but I am more than willing to hear yours. PM me, or use the IM information in my profile to talk to me.

I'll let you know, one of the reasons you're not getting many request is because you prefer to be a sub. Most girls prefer doms.
It also has something to do with the fact that you are almost strictly only IM's.

I was actually about to message you until I saw that you wanted to be sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom