Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter + dready

dready

Star
I love the snow, have so ever since i was a child. I always felt better when playing alone in the banks that would gather up and about the area of my multiple houses, due to moving often, but never managed to make a snow fort. Well... now I look outside and see that it snowed or that there is still snow out there and I hate it. I hate it because if I'm outside for too long I'll come back inside and want to warm up with a warm body that is not mine... I hate it because I'll keep having thoughts about two of my friends who I'm currently staying with that I don't want to have... I hate it because it's me deep down inside... I hate it because I'm a cryoparaphiliac and there's nothing that I can do.

Oh, and having a higher than average body temperature (usual temp being at about 96 or 97, mines usually between 98 and 99) everything seems colder to me. There's a girl who I've befriended, who has visited lately and complains about the cold every time she steps through the door. Hell, for the past couple of days she's managed to inadvertently arouse me, the first time being me showing her a watch i was wearing (i fixed it, and was proud of such) and she grabbed my wrist. Her hand was colder than freezing, and there was barely anything keeping me from collapsing to the floor. It's just... she won't realize what she's doing for a few moments, and then continue doing such because she's sadistic in that sense...

If only she was single, I'd ask her out. Doubt that she'd say 'yes' but I'd at least try.

It could be worse though... I could be within walking distance so she'd see me every single day. :C

Back
Top Bottom