Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked's Wonderful search for partners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWonderland

Planetoid
I really want someone to roleplay with, but I struggle to find anyone that is into the same topics I am. =/ So I shall attempt to post this and maybe someone will bite.

Rules:
-Literate-Advanced! This means at least two paragraphs in each post because I really despise short responses as they really don't give me much to go on.
-Grammar and Spelling! Now, I know we all make mistakes, but we all have at least the basics from going to school.
-Please, please be active! I know we all have lives, but I do not want to wait a month for a response.
-I can RP through PMs, forum.
-Please, please be willing to work with me on ideas! There is nothing more annoying to me than being the only one putting forth an effort to come up with ideas.
-I only play female characters as main characters as my men turn out to be rather...."girly" and I just don't like it.
-All of my characters are 18+ and if there is a character I use that is younger it will never be in a sexual light.

*Note: I am not nearly as tough to work with as this thread makes me sound, nor as picky. I am more than happy to work with any potential partners that show an interest.

Topics:

Original Ideas:
-Pirate x Stowaway
-Thief x Guard/Prince(Much love is to be had if the Guard or Prince has an Irish accent)
-Mage x Demon
-Greek Mythology
-Norse Mythology
-Super Hero x Super Villain
-Dragon x Maiden
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Vampire x Werewolf
-Vampire x Vampire
-Slayer x Vampire
-Slayer x Any other supernatural being
-Witch x Witch Hunter
-Anything paranormal/supernatural related
-Any other suggestions you might have! I would also be willing to do a combination of any of the ideas above.

Fandom Topics:
-Dragon Age
-Black Dagger Brotherhood
-Assassin's Creed
-World of Warcraft
-Supernatural
-Harry Potter(again, no characters from the books)
-Pokemon
-Any suggestions you might have.

Topics I won't do: (No means no, savvy?)
-Twilight
-Hunger Games
-Warrior Cats
-Incest
-Kidnapper types
-Gang bangs
-Reality based
-Celebrities

~~~~~~

Kink list:
F-list

And unless it is in my 'No' section I am open to discussion on my kinks.

If there are any takers feel free to drop me a PM or post here and hopefully something can be worked out. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom