Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuka gave a sideways glance towards Hoshi. She couldn't help but feel like she was being pandered to and how she'd love to put that woman in her place; both the demon and the samurai girl. But that would come later. For now, she merely huffed as she began heading towards the back of the cave. "I've got my own things to do. Biding my time is something I intended for. Don't you have anything to do other than pester me at this moment, bat girl?" She said, trying to get her own foothold back in the conversation. The cave didn't go back too much further and she'd be able to see Hoshi and vice versa. When she arrived at the spring near the back, she sank herself into the waters to begin to alleviate her burns.

Silence had seemed to linger between herself and Rei. That was fine. It meant maybe, hopefully, the girl was taking the time to seriously contemplate on all she had said. Good. That would be the first correct step for her to take, especially if she was going to even become a samurai among their village. This ... princess demeanor she had about herself would need to be less dominant. If she wanted to keep some parts of it, so be it. But Rei would need to realize just how dire this entire situation she was in truly was and how much worse it had gotten now that she had the Masamune.

It had been one good reason Shohana had wanted the blade herself. She understood the responsibilities that would have come with it. Hell, she'd taken the lives of previous oni before. Could this girl even bring herself to kill one? Going off her mannerisms and a bit of appearance, the answer was easy to guess no and ... that genuinely terrified her. Oni and humans were, had been, at war for reasons.

It only made the samurai more infuriated her dumb stroke of luck had allowed for this girl to acquire the sword rather than anyone from the village. A low but very irked sigh left her lips as Shohana forced herself to forget of it and accept the facts. For now, at least.

Another of the samurai finally arrived. It may not have been the leader but it was a start. And hell, maybe she knew where said individual was. Taking the time to glance over Fujiko, as she had introduced herself, Shohana's head bowed to her.

"I am Shohana and this .... is Rei, Masamune's new wielder."

It took every ounce of willpower to keep her voice more calm as opposed to envious or even infuriated at Rei. Both did exist... oh definitely. But her words she'd said to the girl earlier had been true. Until Masamune decided to be in someone else's hands, her life was more vital than anyone else's within the village. And at least Shohana intended to keep her part of the tradition.

Reiko clutched the Masamune to her side, a smile on her face, well, she wasn't very smart in fact she was on the verge of stupidity when it came to certain things. She was however listening to the samurai when she told her about training, "Well..I'm not smart, but watching you fight that woman and the one that attacked me I guess I need to get a little more serious eh? I could have died if you weren't here!" She never used a sword before, perhaps she should really listen to the older girl.

Her Ahoge bobbed as she hopped about she was short so she looked like a little bug as she listened to the sounds around her, this was certainly no dream. Upon hearing the voice of a newcomer she turned around to see another samurai, her Ahoge stood straight up as if it had a mind of its own.

Both girls looked very powerful, Rei could easily read the facial expression of Shohana, from irritation, to annoyance, to many other emotions. That was one thing about Reiko that she was good at; reading people. The Masamune probably mostly likely saw something in her that the others couldn't see, what was had yet to be determined. However the attack it gave off earlier most likely would not be able to happen again as the sword itself would need to recharge for two days in order to use that attack again.

With the sword been out of service for so many years it was not at full power, Reiko was unaware of this however. The one who created it could perhaps restore it. But that was for them to find out.

Reiko merely looked at the other girl then raised her hand, "Hello! I'm Reiko, nice to meet you.~" she spoke in a delighted tone.

A sigh escaped the girls lips as she lowered herself into the spring. The cool water soothed her burns as she began swimming around the pool, making slow circles and smiling slightly to herself. Sure she had gotten beaten and all, but nothing would take away the love of the feel of water on her body. The caress of the water through her hair, her breasts, and along her long tail were all very sensual feeling to her.

“Let me guess...you are intimidated by my presence, yet frustrated at your own incompetence.” Hoshi couldn’t help laughing, tilting her head back while the melodic sound danced within the cave walls. “Oh, you are so...easy to understand,” she finally replied, a smug smile curving her lips. “Maybe...Just maybe...you have spent too much time among the humans, and have lost your touch… And by the way...no, I don’t. I have nothing else to preoccupy myself with.” A hand ran through her silvery mane, which of course spent several threads falling about her shoulders and down the length of her back. Those olive green eyes glanced over at the other demon, amusement glinting within the depths. “Now...Do you mind if I join you…? I can smell the salts, so I know there is a hot spring back there…”

Without waiting for a reply, Hoshi began shedding her clothes, one article at a time falling onto the cave floor. Her voluptuous curves exposed to the moonlight, each one was highlighted by silver...not to mention goosebumps rose as soon as a chilly breeze passed by. “I’m coming~!” the demon purred, already walking towards the back of said cave. It wasn’t but a moment later that she was lowering herself into the spring, a long sigh leaving her lips. “Aah… This is heaven, isn’t it…?” Her green eyes opened, only for a smile to be flashed in her companion’s direction.

The wielder of the Masamune? Fujiko studied the girl more closely, though she still wore a smile on her face. “Ah, I see… Well then, it is a great pleasure to meet you.” Blue eyes bright with welcoming warmth, she came in and sat down next to her fellow samurai, hands in the long sleeves of her shitagi. Strands of black fell against her face as she tilted her head, giving a rather cute smile. “Mind telling me the story of...how you obtained the Masamune?” It wasn’t a secret that almost every samurai wishes to wield it -including herself-, so it was a curiosity as to how a young girl who doesn’t study the art got the sword.

Ryuka blushed as the body of her demonic companion came into view, she looked like a human but was definitely a Oni. Still though the stimulating accents and feeling of the spring affecting her. She began washing herself with the water she could gather in her hands ad rub the liquid on her chest and through her hair. her body shook as her nipples hardened slightly from the hot and cold contrasting on her skin. "That sword seemed like a holy relic, I doubt even you would be able to deal with such a thing."

Hoshi decided not to wash quite yet, and instead just simply relax and enjoy the hot water. Her fingertips ran through her long, silver locks, tying them up so they won't get wet until she wanted. "It is a holy relic...which is why I know a particular holy person who doesn't favor God or the fancy dressings behind the religion... She would be more than happy to snatch that weapon up in her greedy little fingers, if the opportunity presented itself." One leg lifted from the water, drops raining down from the creamy white skin as she began washing it.

A quick look at her words had Ryuka taken aback, "A human? Do you mean to say a corrupted consort of yours would take the sword for themselves if given the chance." Ryuka had never really thought of using humans againsr themselves, she found much more pleasure in doing things with her own power, and re-establishing her dominance when she took them.

Even though Shohana had heard the supposed 'story' on how Rei obtained the Masamune, she wanted to hear it again. It angered her to no end that the only answer the young maiden could give anyone was pure luck. It was supposed to be a sword that required skill to wield and obtain! Not mere fortune! So why? Why this girl of anyone else in the village? It took every ounce of sheer willpower to keep her fists from clenching or trembling in jealousy and fury.

All the while, her head turned as she glanced back towards the outside of the village, namely where that snake-like oni had headed off towards. Had it been a wise idea to let it leave? Not likely. But she had done what was needed at the time; protecting the Masamune and it's new owner.

Later ... She inwardly decided. A scouting mission would be done. And with her mindset, Shohana had full intentions on executing it completely alone. It was risky and reckless, yes. But it was the least she owed the village; to allow the other samurai to remain safe should anything go direly wrong. Besides, Rei could probably make acquaintances - even better friends - with the others. Shohana was horrid at those .... traits and aspects.

A slow nod left as she turned back around to face Rei and Fujiko. Until the night fell, she would remain here. But when the sun vanished, so would she. Not fully alone, though. Shohana would at least have her two blades if absolutely nothing else.

However ... if she really intended to do this ....

She gave the two women a small bow. "Excuse me. I had been in the midst of training before all the ruckus came up. Fujiko. Show her around will you? Preferably introduce her to the leader also." Without waiting for a reply, she began to head back towards the dojo. The 'excuse' had actually been mostly true. There was just the hidden incentive of why else she was heading there.

Not like anyone needed to know though; not in her mind and eyes.

"Yes," Hoshi told the other demon quite simply, the long, slender leg still raised above the water. "Of course, we'll liberate this little human of the sword, after its holy magic is diverted, and laid to rest. We can corrupt it ourselves...and make it a magnificent weapon of destruction..." At the thought, she gave a wistful sigh. Now lifting herself up against the wall, her breasts were visible, the nipples hard from the contrast of hot to cold. Now she began letting down her hair, in order to wash it.

That was Hoshi's way she supposed, she didn't like using trickery and would rather engage the girl on her own and take the sword. Sure she could do so to the new girl when the power was drained but.... no that would be to easy. She sunk back into the spring as she watched Hoshi with a bit of interest in the demoness.

Hoshi finally finished untying her hair, the silver threads framing her lovely face as she lowered herself back down into the water. After dipping her head once, twice, her mane became darker due to the water, the threads plastering to the sides of her neck, and even to the sides of her breasts. There was no self-consciousness in the manner she moved, or any reservation. Her hand ran through it, before she stretched her arms high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom