Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiko sat cross legged in the middle of the bamboo forest thinking of how she got here. She saw a village at the end of the forest the buildings seemed different from what she was used to. She looked at the Masamune and was half way wanting to leave it where it was, but just in case she took it with her. The mid-afternoon sun glared off of Masamune's black sheath as she traveled towards the village only to be stopped by two female guards.

"Halt stranger, what business do you have here?" one of the guards asked her she was leaning against a polearm.

Reiko wasn't sure what to say as she looked at the two women. Would they believe she just time traveled here?

"What strange attire you have, are you a demon?" the second guard asked looking at her curiously even flipping up her skirt.

Reiko blushed and jumped back even though they were both female it was still embarrassing. "No, I'm human. Can I get inside now?" she was asking them, she was trying not to make a spectacle of herself which is just what she was doing as people inside the village even looked at her. This was just what she needed, when she really wanted to know where she was and all that.

"A samurai?" she heard a few people asking seeing the Masamune clenched in her fist.

There weren't many times when odd occurrences happened within the village. But once they did, rumors spread faster than a wildfire. Needless to say, word of a samurai - at least female for sure - had gotten to the center of the village. But more than the woman herself was .. she had the Masamune?!

Any and all training Shohana had been doing instantly stopped. She shot up to her feet, curious and suddenly intrigued. Her head gazed up as her mind began to quickly race.

How though? All of us have tried for so long to obtain that blade? How has this newcomer done what we've wanted for so long?!

It genuinely impressed and annoyed her simultaneously. But maybe .. maybe this samurai would be willing to offer an explanation? It was worth a try if nothing else.

Sheathing one of her two katanas away, Shohana tossed a few dark brown strands away from her eyes and began heading towards the front gate. It took little effort to recognize the famous blade. The girl was still a completely different story.

Her right hand raised as she waved the guards away, signaling for them to not worry and that she would take over. Her eyes made contact with the new owner of the Masamune's, as if she were trying to study the maiden. After the pause lingered between the two for a few moments, she finally spoke up.

"So ... mind better explaining who you are, how you got that blade, and if you even know what it is?" She inquired, going quiet to see if she would be able to answer any of the questions.

The sounds of wildlife in the forest filled the trees as a small rabbit hopped about it's day looking for food. It didn't notice the slowly crawling snake moving behind it. The snake moved into it's striking position before it was gripped around the neck quickly and slammed to the ground. The rabbit bounded away as a large snake tail slithered into the scene, coiling up behind a very well endowed girl. her clawed hand lifted the dead serpent up to her face, a glint in her amber eyes as she laughed. "Sorry, but I'm the only hunter in this neck of the woods..and unfortunately I can't have you scaring away my prey." She opened her fanged mouth and gently closed around the snakes head as she sucked it into herself and swallowed.

She hadn't had much to eat today, not that she needed it most of the time, but she was getting bored of hunting animals. She hoped that today her favorite 'toys' would arrive in her domain so she could get some real fun. "Hmmmm... maybe later tonight I should raid the village and scare them a bit." She unwound herself and climbed a nearby tree, traveling through the multiple limbs until she reached one that overlooked the village.

Climbing to the top she coiled around the tip of the tree and scanned the area, the first thing she noticed was something that stood out like a sore thumb. A girl dressed in strange cloths before the doors of the village. "My my, what do we have here?" Maybe she'd get her fun sooner then she thought

Rei wasn't the brightest girl, but she felt this was all very well off placed for her. Having spears pointed at her wasn't helping. "Uh...umm.." as she tried to rattle her brain for an answer. Her school uniform was probably not helping her any, strange to the people of the land. It fit tightly around her curves.

The guards were then joined by a more fierce looking woman. Rei looked up at her a bit intimidated by her voice, but once she asked her question Rei spoke with a little shaken tone in her voice.

"I just...where am I first of all?" She couldn't very well believe it herself either, first off she was only on a school trip! Next thing some crazed woman tries to kill her, throw in a magic sword and, here she was.

The Masamune clenched in her hand, the samurai in front of her seemed interested in it. "This? I don't know, I was attacked by this bizarre woman, next thing I know I wind up in this funky lookin' place I merely touched it and..." she wasn't entirely making too much sense, at least to herself.

While she had been waiting for an answer, Shohana's arms went over her breasts. Needless to say, the replies she finally did get weren't appealing to her ears. In fact, they were steadily making her fury increase. She could understand the girl not knowing where she was. Her clothing all but spelled out she wasn't from here. And besides, Shohana would have recognized her if she was from here. But really? She didn't know how she had gotten Masamune except on a fluke?! Her fists clenched as she began to slowly pace back and forth before Rei.

"... You are in our village, first off. Now, mind better off defining 'bizarre woman', hm? That's an otherwise rather vague description and the only issues we have around these parts are from oni; demons more or less. So unless you mean one of them ... I can't imagine who else you refer to."

Worse than that, if her guess was indeed correct, Shohana wanted to know how that was possible. Oni were supposed to only exist around these parts. If they had found this girl from her world ... she wanted to know how that was possible? Was it because Rei was wielding the Masamune? Or was there something else? Regardless, things would need to be done and quickly. She was more than eager to ensure the safety of this village. And if that meant taking very drastic measures, so be it.

But she would make certain she even needed to do that first and foremost before jumping the gun per se.

Taking it slow was not always in her nature, but it helped sometimes. Sinking to the ground she slither and crawled, her torso nearly scraping the ground, she only had to raise slightly to not drag her breasts and nipples. It was one of the unfortunate things about her body. The scales protected everything but her upper body from most environmental hazards, at least there was no snow. She stalked through the tall grass and got close enough to overhear the conversation.

When she had heard the women arguing she smirked, beginning to think of which she may lash out at first. The guards where an easy target, but she wasn't here for easy prey. The Newcomer then....no she looked confused and would not put up much of a fight. Yes, the tall woman in the middle she would be a good target. She coiled herself slowly to not cause to much noise and smirked preparing to jump.

Rei could only blink, watching her dumbfounded as she paced back and forth. "Uh, ma'am?" she tried to get her attention, Reiko was not the smartest in her class, nor was she very bright in the common sense department, but she wasn't all that stupid. "She had horns growing out of her head, sharp teeth, and was crazy strong! I could have had my head smashed in by that club of hers!" she assumed she was an Oni, as far as what the samurai was saying.

"My name is Reiko.." she stated as from what she was seeing, she was not even in her own time line anymore, what had happened?
It was just then that the Masamune began to glow a light blue with a low humming noise, she could feel the blade vibrate within the sheath, the sword itself could sense an Oni nearby. The blade was created to act as a detector whenever oni where around. Reiko merely looked down at it and blink, "Uhh..umm..is it supposed to be doing that?" she asked the Samurai, a bit worried look in her face.

Shohana's body tensed upon hearing that it had indeed been an oni. A weary sigh passed her lips as she turned to face the girl who finally introduced herself as Reiko. "Hm ... oni aren't supposed to be in your world. This is very disturbing to hear." Her fingers quickly but lightly tapped against the hilt of her right katana. "We should probably go and talk to the leader inside. This needs to be brought up, regardless and sooner as opposed to later." She had been ready to introduce herself but the sight of the Masamune reacting made Shohana's eyes narrow.

"... Get back." Moving in front of the newcomer, she unsheathed both her katanas. "It means there's another somewhere around here." She answered, lowering her voice. Dark hazel eyes began to scan the area for the hiding oni. Shohana may still have had her doubts on this girl. But the blade she wielded ...no. There was a reason Masamune had been so heavily desired and wanted by many people of Yamato Village, herself included. And it's ability to detect oni was definitely always a nice bonus.

It meant the owner could never be ambushed.

Each blade went horizontally across her body, one focusing more upon the upper while the other protected the lower as she continued to quietly look around. An adrenaline rush was easily forming from her current task and having had to interrupt some training prior to all of this.

Damn that sword... Now that the Samurai was ready for it she would be much harder to surprise, well actually maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. Either way it was a little to late to change targets now, he muscles in her tail were tensed and needed her to move soon or become cramped. Like a wound spring she shot herself forward towards the older armed woman. hopefully the force of her tackle would win out over the muscled woman's sword arm.

In case it didn't though she moved her arms in front of her like a boxer would to block hoping to protect her more squishy and delicate areas from attacks. When she landed her long tail would be used to her advantage as a secondary weapon to keep the guards at bay.

Shohana had been prepared and yet not simultaneously. The lunge wasn't too unexpected. The momentum behind it, however, was a completely different story. She'd tried to keep her balance. Were this any other situation let alone creature she were against, maybe. But just as she'd gone into a fighting mode of sorts, the damn oni had entered it's own hunting one. With a light "Ngh!", Shohana landed on her back, panting slightly. To make up for having failed to remain standing on her feet, however, her grip on her swords had firmly remained in place.

It was clear she wouldn't mind allowing certain things to work and others to fail. But no damn way would she easily let herself be disarmed. Nu-uh. It'd spell out too many things, none of which appealed to the samurai at all.

Her head shook. She didn't want to think on those. Besides, now wasn't the time. Her hand shook slightly as Shohana forced them to remain in front of her respective upper and lower bodies, trying desperately to keep each area protected. The additional weight from the demon wasn't exactly helping. Quick, struggled pants left her lips as she tried to push the creature off of her. She needed to get back up, regain the advantages she lost. None of that could be done, not here nor like this.

(Ahh ... well ... you can post reactions but yeah. I personally thought we were still gonna keep the order. But whatever you're most comfortable with works)

Pulling herself back to a more upright position she quickly glanced around as the Samurai warrior began to move, she would have to as well, and fast. She took a brief pause to glance at the guards as her tail whipped out towards Rei in an attempt to coil around her, she wanted to get rid of that sword and quickly as something inside her told her instincts it was the most threatening thing here. If she succeeded in coiling the young oddly dressed woman she would move quickly to retreat with her dragging behind.

Reiko stood back as soon the lady samurai instructed her to. She was a little shooken up at the new oni, how could any creature move like that? Not only that but she was quite powerful of course the lady samurai wasn't too bad herself. Reiko could feel an urge from the sword she was holding. It wanted to fight, and watching the other girl made her blood pumping.

So when the oni tried her attempt at kidnapping her, Reiko drew the sword, along with it a jolt of electricity shooting out from the blade right to her general direction, this surprised the small girl.

The flash of lightning was quick and unexpected. She froze for a moment which was enough as the bolt hit her, the shock coursing through her body and causing her to twitch and shake. The sudden electrical charge made it's way all through her torso, she fell to the ground convulsing. The smell of burnt hair and O-zone lingered for a second as she shakily pushed herself back up with her arms, "Wh...what was that?" She asked to no one in paticular as she attempted to regain control of her still twitching muscles.

The sight and smell of slightly burning flesh also took Shohana slightly aback. However, she decided to take advantage of the weakened state. Once the oni got off of Shohana, she stood to her feet. Her blades moved from in front of her body towards the creature's neck, creating an X shape around it. "Leave." She merely replied in a stern and strict voice. "Your place isn't here. Depart while I'm allowing the chance." And the last words, especially, were true.

Usually, Shohana would have just offed the creature by now. Even in her head, she couldn't fully comprehend where the rare display of mercy was coming from. But if she had to take somewhat of a guess, it likely had to do with the new girl and not wanting to come off as a total bitch. Regardless, she remained still and quiet, seeing if the demoness would accept the offer or not. Any even semi-smart one would .. but she was just a human samurai when all was said and done. Nothing more, nothing less.

She grit her teeth at the woman as she pulled her neck back along with her body, swiveling her tail to regain her posture and her distance. "This time that doesn't count , you hear me, 2 against one doesn't count." She seemed to not include the guards in her numbers against her as she dove back and crawled away. "Damn it," she winced at the feeling of the slight aftershocks in her body and the fact she had to run in the first place. She would have to find some place to recharge and to clean up before trying again. She hoped that the spring she had found yesterday would still be accessible to her.

An internal sigh of relief echoed in Shohana's mind. To say she was grateful the Masamune had reacted at that moment was an understatement. She could have tried to chase after the oni, yes. But it likely wouldn't have been wise. With her luck, she would have been led deep into a lair and ... yeah. It wouldn't have gone well at all for her to say the least.

"Hmph. Always were sore losers." She murmured, sheathing her blades away before turning back to Rei. "... Come now. Let's get back inside before more appear." With that, she made a 'follow me' gesture and began to lead the girl inside. She wasn't overly fond of just allowing this stranger inside. But any and all doubts of her having wielded the Masamune vanished once the sword had reacted. Only the true blade could do such a thing. So now there was no question on that being a fake.

It still very much infuriated her, though, that a girl like Rei could have so easily acquired it. Everyone from the village had trained for years and this one got the sword?! She had to use every inch of willpower to keep her fists from clenching in front of the maiden. Oh yes, she was pissed off and angry. But the blade had clearly seemed to choose it's owner so ... she had no say in that matter anymore. The most she could do was attempt to protect the girl and weapon. And she would, damnit, using every ounce of her strength and might.

True, Shohana would never agree with it. But that was a different story, one that would remain hidden away in her head.

Rei looked dumbfounded, What was that...that wasn't me, was it? she thought to herself as she looked at the blade, white as snow it was odd, but it was purified metal. She didn't pay attention in class so she forgot how the sword was created. She was brought back to reality when the female samurai told her to tag along with her.

"Ah.." she tried to speak shyly, she could feel the other woman was a bit irritated at being shown up. Reiko was quite the show off when she was confident, but this was a place unknown to her, the villagers stared at her as she followed along after the older woman. "You're not hurt, are you?" she asked the other girl with concern on her face, even the most battle hardened warriors had trouble sometimes.

Reiko was small so she looked like a small stray animal following its new owner around, it gave a sort of cute vibe.

Shohana knew the question was asked out of genuine concern. But it really had taken a hell of a lot to keep from scoffing or laughing at it. Still, her head did manage to shake in reply. "Tch, no. Nowhere close. An oni has to do much, much more to begin to hurt me. I merely lost my balance for a few moments but that's it. Honestly ... more than myself, it's your life that will now matter. After all, it's you who has the Masamune. You're .... " She paused, thinking how to finish the sentence. After a bit of thinking, she decided to just be blunt on the matter.

A slight shrug left her shoulders before Shohana spoke again, "You're more or less like a goddess as long as you wield that blade. And since it chooses it's owner .. you can't transfer it to another so easily. The only real way that I've heard is through death."

Even without looking up, she could feel the stares on them all. It merely took for Shohana to return her own glare back to them before they stopped staring.

(Hm... I didn't wanna go too far because I don't think the village leader is created, correct? So I didn't want to NPC her unless you don't mind or anything.)

Reaching the safety of a nearby cave, Ryuka stopped to look at herself. There were no physical markings of damage and only a few slight burns. She sighed and slumped against the cave wall, "Damn that sword, and that weird girl.. I'll get her back for this." She slowly slithered further into the cave, so far she hadn't heard any pursuit but if they dared do so she would be ready in a area to give her a semi-home field advantage.

“Ooh...you poor dear. Were you burned by a little, pathetic human?” Hoshi tilted her head, silver hair falling over her shoulder like a rich, metallic waterfall. Those olive green eyes glinted with mischief. Slender fingers trailed over the black leather she wore, breasts pouncing slightly. It was pretty amusing, seeing one of her kind being defeated by a little girl in a tiny skirt. “You are going to get her back for it…? I highly doubt it.” A sigh leaving her lips, the beautiful demon fell back against the wall, gazing out through the mouth of the cave. “However...I might help you…” The words a low, seductive purr, her eyes went to those of the other demon.

((Not sure what to do with my other character…))

Ryuka gave a slight glare in the other Oni's direction as she heard her condescending remark. "It wasn't the girl, it was the blade, and I will return the favor to her..." She said coiling most of her tail beneath her as she came to a stop. She shook as she tried maintaining a strong front in Hoshi's presence, the damage had wounded a bit more then just her ego and she didn't want the other knowing. "What do your propose...." she lowly said not wanting to admit defeat in this instance but trying to turn the conversation from it.

((You could probably have your Samurai character interact with the others in the village. Since they are only on their way to the elder's you might run into them halfway, especially since there was a recent attack.))

(We'll have to NPC her for now..x.x; )

Reiko clutched the sword to her chest, the stares were certainly not comforting, "Uhum..Hakyo-san..." she looked at her for a moment, "A goddess? me?" That was when Reiko started to get a swelled head "Heheh...you think they'll offer me stuff and kneel before me?" as she spoke her eyes had a shine to them. Reiko had the bad habit of being a real show off.

Reiko not being as bright as she was jumped on top of a nearby wooden fence. The Samurai village was a small one, yet the castle beyond it was the size of two foot ball fields, it was surrounded by walls that long. It must have taken a good long while for them to build all this. Reiko unseathed the Masamune staring up at the blade as it reflected the suns light, a close look would reveal cute panties with a face of a cat on them.

"Ah, Hakyo-san, are there more Samurai around? I mean, you're not the only one are you? Do you all live in the castle back there?"

(Froggy-chan you could probably have her popup now as like umm, having the leader ask her to scout out the trouble or the uproar that occured? ^^ I hope this helped. owo )

Her body tensed slightly upon hearing her surname being used. She wasn't used to anyone except the leader using that name. She'd try to be civil with the wielder of Masamune though and avoid any unnecessary verbal lashings. "Just Shohana will suffice." She insisted, an eyebrow raising slightly as she heard Rei take the definition of 'goddess' very much incorrectly. "Hm ... not quite in that sense. What I mean is ... " The warrior paused to gather her thoughts and words. The sword had been away for so long that it seemed like no one would have been able to keep and use it. So to find someone who abruptly could properly wield it ... Shohana never thought on this scenario.

Well, not true. She had but the better wording was she hadn't expected the lucky person to be someone not even from the village. Oh no. She expected one of the other samurai, if not herself, to have found Masamune. So for a foreigner to have gotten the sword .. no. She never would have seen this coming.

"What I mean by goddess is ... well ... your life is far more important than any of ours. All of us will do any and everything to protect you, regardless of the results." It was no doubt going to be a rather grim revelation. But there was no point in sugar-coating the truth. Rei would have found out sooner or later. Best to know and fully understand now.

"...Yeah, there are definitely more. And yes, we all live in this village. It's been our home and one of the few things we've known of for years. There's no way one single person, no matter how skilled, could have kept and maintained this place from being over-run by Oni." It took a lot of pride to swallow but Shohana knew that was the truth. Even the leader would have struggled after a while. Or hell, even herself. The latter made her shudder slightly as she shoved the thoughts away.

"... Have you even been trained with a sword before?" Shohana added, taking more note of the way Rei was holding the Masamune. The answer seemed to be no but ... she figured it'd be wise to get a definite answer as opposed to making assumptions.

Hoshi gave a low, husky chuckle, glints of mischief entering her olive green eyes. “I know fully well it was that blade… The human behind it has no power, as of yet. Naive… inexperienced, she would be easy to fool...and to manipulate, once she is away from those pesky samurai… Really, I thought it would be fairly obvious.” The strong act didn’t fool the demon, because lying was her forte...not this demon’s. Long, metallic silver hair came tumbling down over her shoulder as she looked over it at this demon, not even caring if they were not properly introduced. Why should she? After all...she was the better of the two, and better looking.

“I propose you bid your time...and simply wait until the opportunity presents itself. The girl herself isn’t powerful...at least, not yet. Those samurai will start training her, however… and before she is trained, she needs to be taken out. It is as simple as that. Of course...if you can’t handle it...I know I can.” Hoshi leaned against the cave wall again, her sexy body set on display.

“Yes, I will go check it out! You stay right here, I won’t be long.” Fujiko bowed to the leader, black hair falling about her face, before it settled back to place about her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement and warmth. Lips curved into a smile, she made sure her favorite katana was strapped to her side before leaving the room. Her blue hakama flowed with every step she made, making her look as though she was gliding down the hallway.

I have heard rumors that the Masamune has fallen into inexperienced hands...I wonder if the rumors are true… Fujiko tucked her hands into her sleeves, her demeanor cool like a bubbling brook...only more tranquil. Humming under her breath, she glanced into one room, and then the next, curious as to what is going on. There was quite a lot of commotion earlier… just what was going on?

Fujiko peeked into the final room, and was surprised to find a strangely-dressed girl, and another samurai...one she recognized. “Oh, hello there… My name is Fujiko, and ah...you are?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom