Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hitch Hiker and the Gentle Stranger (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Jason nodded his head at her directions, the sky darkening to the point of headlights being needed. Fifteen miles was quite a bit of a ways to the next resting place, so he reached into his CD tray and pulled out an Eminem album, showing the cover of it to her. It was The Eminem Show, the best in his opinion, and his eyes glanced toward her. "This okay with you?"

"It's fine, I don't mind." Samantha giggled, letting him put the CD in. She didn't really care, she mostly listened to old style rap, rock or average metal. She didn't have a favorite genre, but that was what she preferred to listen to. She knew the album already. "Besides, according to the official rules for shotgun, I can only change your music if you play Take That." She laughed softly.

Jason laughed as she responded with the 'rules of shotgun'. He had heard of no such rules, but seeing as she didn't mind, he slid the CD into the tray, the car taking a few seconds to read the Cd and set itself to shuffle before playing the CD. The first song played was 'Till I Collapse, a fantastic song in his opinion, and it made him tap his finger to the beat.

Listening to the music coming on, Samantha smiled. "He was best when he first began." She commented, looking over at him, smiling softly as he heard him tapping his finger to the beat. She'd folded the map back together, knowing they didn't need it right then as she just let him drive on, watching everything soar by outside of the car.

Jason nodded his head at her comment, surprised that a sweet girl like her listened to him. "You listen to Eminem..." He laughed, irony seeping into his mind. Funny that a slit-dressed girl listened to music that talked about killing them.

"Yea, I listen to Eminem." Samantha grinned, looking over at him. "I like his older stuff better than the new stuff, the emotional songs the most." She told him, nodding her head gently to the beat, even if it was about killing, she didn't care, it was her favorite rapper after all.

Jason smiled as she explained, the emotional songs being his second favorite. He preferred the sillier, more comedic songs over his emotional, self absorbed ones. He could honestly say that his angry ones were easily his least favorite, as he had qualms with abuse and murder, so the lyrics didn't quite suit his tastes, but he had friends who relished those songs and coveted them till the ends of the earth. He looked out toward the road, the next song that played being Without Me. "So...since we fuck each other now, might as well get to know each other better."

Listening to the song changing, Samantha nodded, his words ringing in her head, making her feel fuzzy and giggly. "Alright, since we are, I don't think I mind." She said. "Though we have to keep others from finding out we're fucking, I am jailbait." She said, moving a hand over to his thigh, gently squeezing him. "You've fucked a sixteen year old girl." She definitely enjoyed teasing him, knowing he'd probably guessed wrong on her age already.

Jason felt his face go a bit cold when she mentioned her age, nit regretting his decision at all, just hoping to everything he held dear that no one who knew her drove past as they were fucking. He looked to her, a smile on his face as he hand squeezed his thigh as he swallowed a bit. "Well...the good news is that you could easily pass for eighteen, So I think we'll be fine."

"I don't think they care either, as long as they get their money." Samantha laughed softly, looking over at him. "Besides, I don't want anyone to tell me what I can and can't do, as long as I know the risks." She told him, giggling to herself.

"They really don't." He laughed, and then listened to why she didn't care about what people thought. Jason smiled a bit as he remembered himself at that age, and having a similar philosophy. Of course, she had more opportunity to keep it, since they'd be here for about a week. "Well, I suppose that a little domination in he sack wouldn't hurt, would it?" He felt that domination side coming out of him again, and he cursed in his mind, the sentence already out.

Samantha listened to him, giggling as she heard his words. "Maybe, I don't mind being taken and shown a good time, but sometimes it feels good to be in control as well." She teased him, sticking her tongue out teasingly. "Though I won't mind if you tie me up or something, as long as I can get out. But I don't like pain, so no bruising or anything." She told him, blushing as she let him in on her secrets already.

Jason nodded his head slowly, not liking the idea of tying her up, as bondage wasn't entirely his thing, but he was into a few orders here and there. He always loved a good pet for a romp or two, and it seemed like she wasn't in to the whole "order" idea. Hr smiled anyway, humming the beat to the song as they continued driving, the outside sky now being nighttime.

Samantha noticed him just nodding, making her bite her lower lip. "I'll just be quiet now." She giggled, looking out the window, noticing the sign that said they'd be at the rest stop in a few more miles, then she might be able to just do something with him instead of just sitting in the car.

Eventually, the two of them reached the rest stop, the silver Dodge pulling into the parking lot. Jason smiled as he noticed that this one seemed to be a clean rest stop, not one of those dinky and dirty ones that no one enjoyed going to. He looked toward her when the car was parked, sighing and leaning into his chair as he did so. "Finally...a rest stop." He looked around, finding the motel in his sights momentarily. "There's the motel, too."

Letting him pull up at the rest stop, Samantha smiled, having felt the awkward silence until that moment as he let her park the car. "Yea, it looks nice at least." She told him, giggling as she opened the door. "Come on, let's go get a room." She told him, slipping out with her shoulder bag in one hand, closing the door behind her with the other before running a hand up through her hair, waiting for him to get out before she'd move with him towards the entrance.

Jason nodded when she left and started to walk toward the reception building, which was thankfully still open and showing that there was some vacancy. He walked inside, the female receptionist gawking a bit at him before shaking her head and smiling politely, asking what she could help him with. "One room for two, please." The receptionist started typing while giving jealous looks toward Samantha, obviously wanting Jason to herself. She then smiled, and handed him a key, telling him that room 201 was theirs. Jason nodded, and thanked her, walking out and to the room, which was thankfully at ground level as he unlocked the door and entered.

Samantha went into the room with Jason, grinning as she saw the receptionist gawking obviously at him. She knew it was late enough that she could leave her post for a few hours, but with Samantha there, that was out of the question, she returned the jealous looks with a victorious smile, knowing she had Jason in bed with her as she moved to take his arm when he got the key, giving the receptionist a final look of victory before they left, heading to their ground floor room. When they were inside, she closed and locked the door, moving to him, she grabbed him and pulled him down for a passionate kiss, she couldn't wait anymore.

Jason let out a surprised sound when he was passionately kissed, but didn't really mind as he soon began returning the kiss as he pulled her backwards toward the bed. He laughed in his mind as he thought that the receptionist would hear every second of this, and he wouldn't give two shits. He tore at her shirt, taking it off and exposing her breasts immediately, his lust taking over.

Samantha knew the receptionist would hear it too, but she didn't care as she squealed softly when they got onto the bed, she fell on top of him, her shirt soon being pulled at, making her break off, to get it off, she felt her breasts being free as she grasped his shirt, doing the same before she pushed down, passionately kissing him again, moaning into his mouth as she pressed her body against his and her tongue into his mouth, to play with his of course.

Jason immediately let his hands move up to caress the large globes of flesh, growing more and more lustful as time went on. He pinched her nipples quickly before pulling away and removing his own shirt, his toned muscles rippling slightly under her as he did so, his lips moving down to her neck to ravage it.

Samantha moaned, feeling his hands sliding to her mounds, caressing them and pinching her nipples, she lifted her chest up off his, letting him get better access to her body, and then she felt his shirt being removed, his bare skin on her's, she moaned softly, her hands sliding down to his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping, wanting to get them off, to get his cock out so she could make the receptionist even more jealous.

Jason let her hands freely unfasten his pants and unzip them, his hands moving to her ass and gripping it in his hands, feeling the soft flesh and hopefully making her moan a bit as well.

Samantha giggled, moaning as he grasped her ass, under her tight shorts, she knew he'd feel everything as she lifted her head, her hands yanking his pants and boxers down, freeing the beast between his legs as she moved her hands down to grasp and stroke him. "I want you to make me scream, to make her so envious she'll not be there in the morning." She told him teasingly.

Jason laughed, nodding his head to accept her request as he moved his hands to her front, unbuttoning her shorts and unzipping them before pulling them down, her hairless slit in the open air as it was before. He could smell the scent of sex in the room already, and knew that this would be quite a fun night for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom