Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hitch Hiker and the Gentle Stranger (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Jason gave her an odd look as she said that she didn't mind this kind of attention. Most women would be offended, most shy as all hell, but she was just taking it all in like some sort of...well, slut. He felt terrible for thinking that about a girl he just barely met, but the way she was acting made it slightly unconventional not to think such a thing. He ordered a meatball marinara immediately after her, the (thankfully) female chef putting their orders together, starting with Samantha's. The cashier was openly staring at the view of Sam's cleavage, which made Jason slightly...jealous, strangely. He shook that thought out of his head and sat down, the place empty aside from then workers and themselves.

Samantha smiled, knowing the cashier would pass on the order, while staring at her cleavage. She also added in two sodas for them, letting Jason slip her the money needed to pay before she returned to sit across from him, placing the tray with their drinks and the return money in between them. "They'll bring the order down because there's no one else around." She told him, smiling as she grabbed her soda, a sprite, sipping on it while leaning forward on her arm, looking towards the windows, giving Jason the same view the cashier had gotten as she felt her stomach growling lightly.

Jason watched her walk back to the table they were sitting at with their drinks, and picked up his own and the return money, sipping the Coke he ordered as she explained how the food was coming to them. He also got a view of her cleavage, his mind realizing why it was so hypnotizing. Her breasts were, more or less, perfect. He shook his head and made eye contact instead, a smile on his face. "Do you enjoy that kind of attention?"

Samantha felt Jason's eyes moving to her cleavage as well. Her breasts were well developped, large C cups, almost D's, and the lucky part was that her back wasn't suffering from the size. And looking into his eyes suddenly, she bit her lower lip, not realising how sexy it might make her look as she pondered his question for a bit. "I guess I do." She said. "It's not that I want people to look at me like I'm some sort of slut, but I like the idea that people find me attractive." She explained softly. She'd definitely misunderstood the concept of showing her body shape rather than her skin, but to her it didn't matter much.

Jason smiled toward her as she spoke, listening intently to her as he always had, and it would be his goal to always do so, at least with her. He smiled to the server as their food came to them, his sub steaming a bit as he took a bite, moaning in relief and not realizing it was the same sound she must have heard the boys she fooled around with made. He looked toward her, chuckling a bit as he swallowed the bite, and wiped his lips with a napkin. "Well...they certainly are thinking 'slut' as they look at you and your...assets."

Samantha heard his moan, making her blush. She'd heard it many times before, with the boys she messed with, though she wasn't a virgin, she knew a moan when she heard one. And she enjoyed teasing, which was why she wore those clothes. And hearing his words as she ate some of her sub, she giggled. "Maybe, but if they knew how to appreciate me, they wouldn't think like that. They'd just want to get into my pants, but I'm not gonna let them." She told him, taking a sip of her sprite before taking another bite of her sub, enjoying the chicken and salad inside it.

He saw her blush and smiled a bit, his mind thinking exactly what hers was. He swallowed slowly as another bite of of his own sandwich, his elbows landing onto the table as he leaned toward her. "I'm startinto think that you may be less innocent than you act." Chuckling a bit, he took another sip of Coke and felt it run down his throat, his hands holding the cup and the sandwich. It was quite obvious he was hungry. "Well, I appreciate your company on this trip. I imagine how boring it would get without someone to talk to through the roads and such."

Samantha ate her sandwich, listening to his words as she giggled. "Well, maybe I am innocent, maybe I'm not." She teased him softly, sticking her tongue out lightly at him as she took another sip of her soda. She put it down, enjoying her sanwich quite a lot. "Indeed, it can get boring when you have nothing but the radio for such a long trip." She said, agreeing with him as she leant back lightly in the chair, removing the view of her cleavage from him.

He laughed as Sam seemed to tease her a bit and leaned back in his own chair, his sandwich on its last bite and his soda on its last sip. He finished both off, wiping his hands off on q napkin and looking at her as he stood. If he was right, the fuel boy should have filled his car up by now. "Okay. Take the sandwich with ya and let's go." Jason began to walk out of the store, nodding to the clerk and entering his Dodge. If he was to be honest, he had quite the bulge in his jeans at the moment, and try as he might, this one wasn't swelling down. Besides, was it too much of a bad thing if she noticed? Sam would likely just laugh it off.

Samantha giggled, having a few bites left of her sandwich when he was done. "Alright." She said, picking it up along with her soda, heading out with him while munching the last bit, nodding to the clerk as well, entering into the passenger seat with only her soda. As she looked across, she noticed the bulge in his pants, a soft smirk on her face as she let him drive off. "So, do you have any special someone waiting for you?" She asked him with a soft smile, biting her lower lip teasingly as she looked over at him, her hand sliding up her thigh teasingly as well, towards her shorts. She wanted to see how far she could push him, just this once.

Jason saw her teasing bite of her lower lip and her hand trailing up her thigh, his one hand reaching out slightly before retracting and setting itself back onto the steering wheel, his mind just now realizing that a question was asked to him. "No, no one waiting for me. No one special, anyway." He frowned a bit, his eyes on the road. "It's been a while since I last had a girlfriend...or sex, for that matter." He laughed a bit, meaning it as a bit of a joke, though he was honest and truthful.

Samantha felt how honest he was with her, making her giggle softly. "Well, it's a shame. Because I think you're a sweet and nice guy, it's a wonder you don't have a girlfriend." She said, noticing how he'd reacted to her teasing him. She figured she'd reward him, since he was being so tolerable towards her and telling her stuff about himself. She took his hand, guiding it gently to her thigh. "If you need some inspiration for your alone time, I don't mind if you touch my legs a bit." She offered him softly, trying to make it sound like she wasn't doing it out of pity for him.

Jason felt his hand be pulled to her legs, his fingers touching her soft skin. His eyes lked toward her asnhe gave a nervous smile, his eyes also showing a similar nervousness. "Ummm...I can't guarantee my control once I get going..." It was true; he had a bad habit of a simple tease turning into a large ordeal with him advancing too fast, ending up having a restraining order or the police knocking on his door on accounts of sexual harassment. "So...you may just have to be okay with this progressing past a simple bit of inspiration..."

Listening to him, Samantha gasped, enjoying the feeling of his hand on her thigh, her soft skin as she nodded. "Alright." She said, biting her lower lip, the idea of him losing control sounded a bit good to her, but she wanted to make sure he wasn't going to end up hurting her. "But only if you promise I won't be hurt. I don't want to end up battered and bruised." She told him softly, her hand on his, slowly guiding him towards the edge of her shorts, wanting him to understand that she was alright with it, she had after all agreed to share a room with him, and most likely a bed as well.

Jason laughed a bit, his mind becoming slightly fogged with lust. "No, no, nothing like that. I'm not into that kind of sex." He smiled and looked out of the windshield. There wasn't civilization for miles, but luckily, no cars for miles either way as well. He moved his hand in between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her jeans as the sun began to set a bit. "So..how about we pull over, get out..." He leaned close, whispering huskily into her ear. "And fuck like animals?"

Samantha giggled. "Good." She said, feeling his hand sliding in between her legs, rubbing against her pussy through her jeans. She wasn't wearing underwear, she'd rushed into her clothes so there wasn't a bra or a pair of panties on, but she'd grabbed some and thrown them into her bag as she heard his words, the whisper making her giggle as she leaned in towards him, grabbing his hand, she moved her other to unbutton her shorts, letting the top slide apart, leaving just enough space for his hand as she slid it down, letting him feel that she was getting damp. "There's your answer." She whispered, licking her lips with a soft moan as she moved one of her hands to his lap, rubbing his bulge.

Jason felt that she had no panties or underwear in general on when he felt the dampness through her short denims. He then noticed that she had unzipped the top part, letting his hand slide in to please her slit and, more specifically, the bundle of pleasure nerves that was her clit. He toyed with that a bit, moaning as she rubbed his bulge and forced him to pull over. He parked, and leaned back in his chair, allowing her better access to his cock if she chose to use it, in all its ten inch glory.

Moaning, Samantha felt him teasing her, rubbing her clit as she felt her hips grinding towards his hand, she definitely wanted more as she watched him pull over, parking and leaning his chair back. She pulled his hand out of her shorts as she got up, slipping over into his lap, leaning down, she kissed him straight on his lips, her hands moving to his shirt, pulling it upwards, wanting to feel his chest and his body against her's, and once she got it off, she returned the favour by letting her top off, tossing it to her chair, she let him see her breasts fully exposed, nipples already erect from his stimulation of her clit.

Jason felt her hands move to take his out of her shorts. His first thought was that she was reconsidering sex, but that soon changed when she kissed him on the lips, his mouth moving with hers in a sort of dance that only lovers could perform. He then felt his shirt coming up his body, which prompted him to break the kiss and help take it off fully, his athletic chest, abs, and arms revealed to her eyes, the running every morning finally paying off in some way. He heard clothing hit her seat, prompting Jason to look up and see the most glorious pair of breasts he had ever seen, which then made him want to touch them. He did so, his hand moving up and taking what he could of the breast into his palm, pressing down on the nipple.

Samantha moaned, feeling him grabbing her breasts, she felt her back arching into his hands, pressing her breast into his hand as she let her hands move down, lifting herself up, she pushed the shorts down, exposing her hairless nether region to him, her wetness spilling onto his pants instantly as she moved her hands right for his pants afterwards, almost ripping at them to get them off. She wanted to get him nude, to get him inside her, especially with how big she figured he'd be.

He wasn't nervous anymore as she moved to strip the last bit of clothing off of herself, Sam's wet slit finally being exposed to Jason's slightly greedy eyes. He felt her juices land on the fabric of his pants, something that he wasn't fretting too much over, and soon he felt her hands start to claw at his own to get them off, which they did easily. He was well endowed, his member standing tall at about 9 or something 10 inches. She was sure that it was better than the boys she fucked back home, and waited to see her reaction.

Samantha gasped, seeing his length standing tall and proud for her, making her giggle. "You're big." She commented as she slid a bit down on his legs, bending herself forward, one hand grasping his length, holding him lifted as she kissed the tip, slowly taking him into her mouth, she begun to give him a blowjob, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue coiling and curling along the underside of him, wanting to tease him and prepare him properly for her.

Jason grinned sheepishly as she commented on his size, his endowment twitching slightly in her hands when she bent down to give the glorious blowjob. Soon enough, Jason was loving it, loving the fact that she was sucking him off, and glad that he had her doing so without a single ounce of force on his end. He was proud, and ready to claim his prize for it.

Samantha enjoyed how he was loving the blowjob, she didn't need to be forced into it, she wanted him as much as he wanted her, so he didn't have to. She just hoped he'd understand that she did it because she wanted to, not just as a payment for the entire ride. So she bobbed her head, using her tongue, slowly letting him down her throat, even if he was bigger than the boys at home, she had tried taking someone partially into her throat.

Sex wasn't the first sign of love, was it? Of it was, then they were heavily and deeply attracted to one another, his cock loving the attention that was being given to it and his eyes closed, his voice ringing out in the car as the sucking continued farther and farther down her throat. He loved a good deepthroat, his mind always imagining a super sexy model doing it, which in this case happened to be rather accurate.

Back
Top Bottom