Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hitch Hiker and the Gentle Stranger (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Samantha Wheeler had stood in the roadside, holding up her sign. It was luckily a hot summer day for the skimpy clad southener, a pair of denim shorts that didn't even go to her midthighs and a top that exposed her stomach and her shoulders, leaving her looking nude behind the sign, at least topless. It'd been a great way to attract attention to herself, but those who had pulled over hadn't been able to take her across the country. She was trying to get to her aunt and uncle, her step-father had been abusive to her after her found out just how much she'd slept around.

She was 16, but had been fooling around with older boys since she was 14, and when her step-father found out, he flung into a mad rage, basically kicking her out of the house. She now stood on the road side, a shoulderbag on the ground next to her with a bit of money and some clothes, and a sign that she was going to New York City, she just hoped someone would notice and take the auburn haired girl with them, she even knew of a way to pay for the ride.

Jason Redd was driving down the highway, his new Dodge smoothly rolling down the interstate as he travelled to his destination. In a few days time he planned on meeting some family in Maine, and rather than fly by plane there he drove, buying a new car and everything to make sure he got there. He flipped the air conditioner on a bit colder and higher, the rather warm day making his short black hair glisten slightly with swear and his pale akin following suit. His jeans moved with his tapping feet as he listened to the radio as he drove, humming along to the tune with his eyes half-closed, the half part being the only reason his steel grey irises caught sight of someone by the road.

He muttered under his breath in confusion, his eyes not taking in the fact that she seemed topless out of the same reason he spotted her the first place. Jason wasn't used to hitchhikers around here, and he was far enough off that she could still signal him if she wanted, and the good in him would force him to stop for her.

Samantha noticed the Dodge coming down the highway, a smile on her face, she held the sign with one hand, the other moving out, her thumb sticking out as she winked at him, it was the universal sign for asking for a ride. She noticed him slowing down, her eyes finding his face in the front window, she caught his eyes for a moment, offering a sweet smile and a giggle. She knew it'd be too much to handle for nice people, and for dirty people it'd only make them stop faster. But with his speed, she figured he was a nice guy, she waited until he was still next to her before letting her sign drop.

Moving to the passenger door, she had grabbed her shoulderbag on the way, swinging it over her shoulder as she opened the door a bit. "Hiya, I'm heading to NYC, are you going that way?" She asked, her accent soft and southern as she gave him another smile, and he'd definitely be able to see the white, almost see-through top now, her breasts being gently pressed together beneath it to make them look a bit bigger.

Eventually he did slow to a stop, his silver vehicle sparkling in the sunlight. To be honest, he didn't have all that much of a dirty mind. He was by no means pure, and had definitely been in some trouble with past girlfriends for certain things that were looked up on the internet, but he was by no means a pervert. Sure, he felt that familiar stirring in his loins as she leaned forward to talk to him in that accent, but hell, he was kind, and unlike most, wasn't looking to get into her pants just because she was a looker. At her destination, where Jason assumed most drove away, he smiled, nodding his head and moving some documents into the glove box that were on the passenger seat.

"Actually, I am. Driving from North Dakota to Maine to meet some family." He set the last paper into the glove box and shut it, smiling at her and motioning for the hitchhiker to get in. "Name's Jason. It's a pleasure." He definitely had a Northerner's accent, which strangely seemed to allure most women to him.

Samantha giggled, letting him move the papers as she listened to him. "Alright. Thanks a bunch." She said, slipping into the car, her shoulderbag down on the ground between her legs, she smiled as she looked over at him. "I'm going to some family as well, had a bad break with my step dad, so I'm just going away for some time." She explained softly, figuring he was trustworthy as he hadn't made any snide remarks or sexual comments. And when he mentioned his name, she nodded, letting him pull off as she strapped the seatbelt on. "I'm Samantha, nice to meet you as well." She replied.

She let him drive off, looking out of the window, the young girl was definitely sweet, innocent and cute looking, though she had a bad habit of lightly rubbing her legs together, her hands folded in her lap as she felt the soft, smooth skin of her thighs brush against herself, unaware of what they should talk about.

Jason smiled when she said her name, Samantha also ending up being the name of his aunt, but he decided not to bring that up to her, as it could get a bit awkward if he did. His hands lay on his steering wheel and his eyes on the road, never once straying from his task. "It's a pleasure, Sam. Is it alright if I call you that, or do you prefer Samantha?" He smiled kindly and glanced toward her to prove he was paying attention to her answer. He figured that the falling out with her step-parent had something to do with a lack of communication. Jason's eyes returned to the road, which was surprisingly empty at this time of day.

"Just so you know, I'd much rather spend a night in a motel than my car. So, I have enough for both of us to either share a room or get separate ones, whichever your preference."

Listening to him, Samantha nodded. "That's alright, I don't mind you calling me Sam." She said, giggling as she looked forward out of the car as well. Then came his offer, either share a room or sleep in seperate ones, she bit her lower lip. "I don't want to use your money like that." She admitted softly, blushing. "So I think it might be cheapest if we share a room." She was a bit nervous at the thought, but again, she felt a bit more comfortable around him. "Just, don't be a creep when I shower or anything." She added with a soft laugh, meaning it more as a joke than a serious thing.

Jason chuckled when she mentioned not wanting to use his money like that. He knew that she had good intentions in that statement, but if he were to be honest, he himself would feel offended if he didn't offer the option up to her. "I'm perfectly fine to spend money on a woman who had offered that kind of kindness." Then the joke arrived, and he laughed a bit with her, his eyes squinting a bit in the sun. It was setting now, which meant the light was shooting right into their faces. Jason checked the clock on his radio, which read 5:30. "Almost time for dinner." he muttered. "Well, I promise not to ogle at you all that much. And I will afford you the respect of privacy when using the bathroom and anything contained within."

"Thank you." Samantha giggled, glad he promised not to look too much at her, and to let her have some privacy. "I'll let you have the same." She added, figuring it'd work best both ways. "Dinner sounds good, though I don't eat much, so I don't think I'll end up hurting your wallet." She giggled softly, pulling down the sunscreen in her side to avoid the sun shining into her eyes. "I'll make it up to you, I've got a bit of money, so I'll buy us something to drink and snack on tomorrow." She offered, closing her eyes with a soft sigh. She was a bit tired, but she soon felt her stomach rumbling, telling her that she was very hungry.

Jason smiled and nodded when thanks were given to him. When she offered to repay him with the money, he shook his head, politely declining. You don't need to repay with your money. Save that for when you're thirsty at a gas station or something." He smiled, his mind wandering to...other forms of payment, but he drew his thoughts away from there, the bulge starting to form in his jeans. He turned a bit red from embarrassment but cleared his throat. "So...if you don't mind my asking, what made your step-dad throw you out?"

Hearing his words, Samantha bit her lower lip, nodding. "Alright, but I want to repay you in some way." She told him softly, losing herself in though until he asked a moment later. She knew she wanted to be honest, even if he was a stranger, so that was her plan. "He was being cruel to me, telling me to do chores that weren't even on the list I made with my mom." She begun. "And he even put it as a command that because it's summer, he wants me to wash his car while wearing only a skimpy bikini." She shock her head. "But the straw that made me leave was that he insisted if I had any friends over, he would have them sleep in his room and not mine." She looked away. "I'm not going to let that perv do something like that, he was pretty much saying he'd rape them if they slept over. So when I told him I was leaving, he begun calling me names. My mom doesn't know, but I'm sure he's lied to her about everything." She felt sad after telling her story, looking down, her hands sliding between her thighs by her knees, her chest throbbing and hurting lightly, but she shrugged it off.

Jason listened to the story she gave, his mind throbbing a bit in both anger and a bit of pity. Her step dad was definitely one hell of a pervert, and just because they weren't blood related didn't make it right by any means. The fact that he likely jacked off while she washed his car made him sick to his stomach, and he could see that Sam was getting slightly uncomfortable while telling him what her step-parent did. Instinctively, to try and reassure her, one of his hands went to her thigh, not in a sexual manner, but in a sort of fatherly way, squeezing it slightly. "I'm sorry. It is my goal now to get you to New York. I promise."

Feeling his hand suddenly on her thigh, Samantha jumped slightly, though she didn't move to remove his hand, she let it stay, enjoying his soft voice as she smiled softly. "Thanks. I'm going to my aunt and uncle's, I figured I'd call my mother once I got there." She explained softly. "And I'll tell her my side, and if she believes me, then I hope she'll leave the creep, if not, I'll be staying in New York." She finished, looking over at him with a soft smile, one of her hands moving gently onto his, her thumb caressing along his fingers, absentmindedly, she slipped a bit down in the seat, forcing his hand up her thigh towards her very short shorts.

Jason felt her jump when his hand landed on her thigh, but realized it was out of surprise rather than fear and kept it there. Her hand slowly slipped into his own, her thumb gently running over his fingers as he did so. She explained he idea she had and he nodded his head slowly, thinking it over himself. "I guess that would work in your favor. I mean, you came all the way from the southern tip of the country just to call your mom and let her know what a creep your step-dad is, so there's a whole lot of determination there." He smiled a bit and took a sharp breath in when she pushed his hand up farther, but again, he refused to remove it, this time because the lust in him was growing a bit. "Ummm...you realize where my hand is right?"

"Yea, I hope it works as well." Samantha smiled, hearing his words afterwards, looking down at where his hand was, a single inch from her shorts. "Yea, on my leg. Is it a problem?" She asked, naïve, sweet and innocent as she was, she giggled, feeling an urge to tease him. "Or do you not like the feeling of my skin? Is it not soft enough?" She asked, a mischievous smile on her face as she looked over at him, her eyes giving away that she was turning playful. She kept her hand on top of his, gently caressing his fingers still, not sure if he dared more or if he was going to control himself. She didn't know how she'd react, she trusted him easily, but she didn't want it to hurt if he did try anything.

Jason slightly swallowed and pulled hs hand away, his face beet red and his hand shaking ever so slightly. He was slightly nervous of his position, as it was entirely possible that he could threaten her with leaving her in the middle of nowhere, but he just wasn't that kind of person. He had respect for this woman, and dared not exploit her position. "Ummm...well..." He looked back to the road, his eyes darting to her every few moments, but not to any sexual body part, but to her face, making sure he hadn't offended her when his hand moved up so far.

Samantha wouldn't have minded his hand on her thigh, but she respected him when he pulled it away, her hands moving back together, folded in her lap. Hearing his voice, she looked back over at him, smiling and nodding. "Yes?" She asked softly, her eyes showing him that she hadn't minded his touch, in fact, she'd enjoyed it a bit, her body felt warmer to her, more cozy. She didn't know why, but it had felt good to be touched on her thigh like that, even if it was by someone she barely knew. She understood he didn't want to exploit her, and she appreciated it, that seperated him from her step father, and it gave a lot of bonus points in her book.

Jason smiled a bit in relief when he saw and heard her reaction, his mind now completely focused on her conversation with him as well as the road. He kept driving, his mind slowly beginning to force him to hum a little tune he hears his family sing from time to time, his smile creeping onto his face as he did so horribly out of tune. He then stops, remembering he has company with him, and turns slightly red. "Uhhh...sorry."

Samantha smiled, enjoying the ride with him as she heard him beginning to hum, enjoying it even more, she let her head move lightly from side to side as she listened to him, until he stopped. Then she turned her head, looking at him blushing. "No, it's alright. It sounded really good." She told him, giggling. "And you were really cute." She added, moving her hand over to gently take his hand, giving it a soft squeeze as she looked ahead of them.

He smiled a bit through the blush when she said he sounded good, but then she called him cute. This made Jason even more red in the face, and her hand taking his made him slightly nervous. He was talented with women, and had no qualms with a seductress or three, but she didn't seem that type. Of course, her attire directly contradicted him, but maybe it was just another outfit her stepdad made her wear in his perverted fantasies. The man saw a gas station appear on the horizon, and checked how much he had, seeing himself almost empty. He swore, then started to turn in, looking toward her after seeing a Subway sign over the top. "Let's fill up, and get something to eat."

Noticing his blush when she mentioned he was cute, Samantha giggled, smiling widely as she looked ahead. She could tell he got nervous easily, but she could also tell he wasn't one who had a hard time with girls, she was pretty easy to get along with as long as someone cracked a joke every once in a while. And noticing the gas station up ahead as well, she nodded. "Alright, let's get some food and fill up." She agreed with a nod. She watched him turn in, hearing the engine of the car slow down to match the speed that they were allowed when leaving the highway, and she looked around once there, curious to their surroundings but still smiling softly.

Jason smiled when she nodded, looking around the place himself to make sure it wasn't too run down. Luckily for them, it wasn't, the main building having a distinct look of the 80s but the Subway logo looking fairly new. The pumps also were in a similar style to the main convenience store, the pumps and cost counters having that vintage feel. There were two or three cars in the parking lot up front, and five more on the side, likely the cashier and workers at the Subway itself. He pulled into one of the pumps, rolling his eyes as he realized that he may need cash. "Let's go inside first, see if I'll need cash instead." With that, he opened the car door, and stepped out into the warm air.

"Sure." Samantha had been busy looking around, taking in everything, she giggled to herself as she got outside, the warm air hitting her in the face, she realised his car had air condition. But she didn't mind as she looked over at him, smiling softly. She went with him inside, staying a bit behind her, instantly feeling eyes on her face the moment the store clerk could see her. But she didn't care, she seemed to enjoy the attention, she just didn't want anything sexual towards her to be done with hurtful intent. The place was pretty well stocked out as she followed Jason, looking around curiously, she could pass for being eighteen, even if she wasn't yet, which was just her luck.

Jason eventually walked to the counter and cleared his throat. Twice. Three times before he got the clerk's attention. He held up his credit card, asking if it was accepted here, and the clerk nodded his head, going back to staring at Samantha like some sort of pervert. As he walked away, Jason could have sworn he saw the clerk reach downward and start rubbing, but the though made him gag a bit, and he decided it beat to walk away. He led his companion into the Subway portion of the gas station, his eyes immediately landing on the cashier who was again, male, and again, staring at Samantha. "Man...you sure get a lot of attention."

Samantha noticed the clerk was completely out of it, too busy staring at her body, but he did help Jason, and it made her smile softly as she watched him walk away, seeing him rubbing himself. She knew enough to know that most men masturbated, especially to hot girls. And it gave her a soft, warm feeling in her stomach to know that someone thought she was hot. She followed him into the Subway part, feeling eyes on her again. "I don't mind." She said softly. "Besides, it's too warm outside to cover up completely." She added with a soft giggle, walking up to the cashier, she looked back. "What do you want Jason? I might as well order since he's not paying you any attention." She said, teasing him softly as she moved to lean lightly forward on the counter, unaware that it gave a view of her cleavage to the cashier, waiting for Jason to tell her what she wanted before she placed the order along with her own for a small chicken sub.

Back
Top Bottom