Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gonna Be A Hot n Wild Road Trip! (zero5906&FemShep)

Sintan

Supernova

Keri, Ricky's young beautiful female cousin grew up all her life with Ricky from birth. As Ricky was ten years older than, with the age gap he was given opportunity and volunteered to take care of her and do many things parents should be doing. He bathed her in the bathtub cleaning every inch of her and did so even to the age of 12. He also babysitted her everyday taking care of her and entertained her, with her parents always busy with work. Years gone by, parents had payed him money for years he did such gracious tending care for their daughter and decided he could use the cash for his on-going babysitting. A year later as Ricky was 25 and Keri just hit 15, parents decided he was very mature enough to handle Keri himself so they signed a consent paper to let him raise her as his own and take her under his own roof at his nice studio.

In middle of July, hottest month of summer, Ricky decided to take Keri on a road trip to a very far away camp place for them to have special quality time together. He just packed one tent and one sleeping bag for them, with plenty of food, drinks, and hygiene items for him and her. They get in the car pulling out and get on the highway, with windows open and the air is so stale and very hot being in 90s reaching close to 100. "You gonna be okay, Keri? Its pretty hot this summer. Do whatever you got to do to stay cool, dont want you to have a fever on our vacation before you start high school."

As long as Keri could remember, Ricky had always been in her life. He might as well had been her brother instead of her cousin. Actually for a long time she thought he was her brother, but eventually she started calling him cousin instead of big brother. She had very few memories of her parents. It seemed her own cousin became her parent. He bathed her, fed her, played with her, everything a parent should have done. For years she saw very little of her parents, but at least she saw Ricky everyday to take care of her. Though it was a bit upsetting since everyone had stories of their parents, but it was like she didn't have parents at all since she never talked about them. Ask her about Ricky and she'll go on for hours about all they did together and how happy she was. It was to her surprise that her parents actually decided to hand her over to her cousin after so many years of having little time with them. Keri couldn't be happier, but at the same time it was upsetting since her parents didn't even try to make time for her. Oh well, at least Ricky is with her again like always and Keri was happy living with him in his studio.

Maybe her slight depression of having to leave her parents because they gave away caused Ricky to want to take her on a road trip. Of course after a long year of her last year in middle school, Keri was more then happy to go despite the heat. This summer has been a killer, it had to be the hottest summer Keri experienced! Though it didn't stop her from wanting to go. After packing, Keri got into the car with Ricky. Keri was well aware of how hot it was going to be, but she hoped they'll be okay with the harsh weather working against them. She smiled at Ricky after hearing him and replied "Thanks Rick, but I'm okay right now...though I might have to do something later...but don't worry about me. I can handle myself now." She joked playfully

"Alrighty Keri, if you say so. By the way, what you mean by you might have to do something later on?" He asks her curiously with a cocked eye brow while still focusing on the road. Ricky smiles at his young beautiful lil cousin that he's always taken care of, like a daughter if he was any much older, he could have been old enough to actually be her dad. "I think we should stop at a hotel or motel before it will be dark, but we can go another good near eighty miles before finding one and checking in. I have a bad feeling tonight is gonna be pretty hot too."

Ricky sighs, he always hated summer weather. He loved it for the summer activities because its hot but he's quite hot blooded so he gets hot pretty easily. He rolled down his window and put his head out abit to dry blow the sweat off his face and air dry his hair then rolled window up again. "Ugh."

When he asked about what she meant, Keri looked at him, but remained quiet for a moment like she was reluctant to answer. But after a long enough time, Keri looked out of her window and answered. "I might have to take some of my clothes off to stay cool enough to be okay. Is that okay with you?" She asked not wanting to just say she was going to do it and there wouldn't be any discussion about it. She was comfortable doing these things around him since he use to bathe and cloth her. She wondered if he was okay with her getting undressed in the car. After all she was growing into a young woman and it might be inappropriate of her.

"A hotel would be nice to stay at, the car is nice, but I don't know if I could sleep in this heat, at least fully clothed. Oh well, I just we'll just have to see huh?" She smiled at her cousin. Keri was starting to get hot to the point her clothes felt so restricting like she was being suffocated in her own clothing. She tugged at her shirt to keep it from sticking to her body and hoping the air would cool her off a bit

As Ricky heard what Keri said abit after he asked the question, he smiled as looking out toward the road thinking of what she said. "That's perfectly fine. I dont know if we'll find a hotel out here, we may have to deal with a motel and share a small bed." Ricky glanced at her in corner of his eyes seeing her pick at her sweaty shirt sticking to her body, he spoke in a aware caring voice.

"You can keep your clothes off rest of way too, though atleast put a tank top or loose big t-shirt to put on when we go in to check in at the motel. I dont want to let anyone see my lil cousin naked who is in range of touching you. I dont care about on the road. Possibly underwear too, just til we reach the room then we can relax and try to get cool as hard as we have to try...I might actually not even use a white t-shirt for sleeping as usually I do. I thiiiink... I'll be okay with my boxers on when sleeping." He questioned last part because of hot it is and not knowing how stuffy it might be in the motel room.

"A motel is good too. As long as we have a place to stay so we don't have to suffer in the car. I don't mind sharing a small bed, I mean I slept in your bed for a good couple of years until we got my own bed. It'll bring back some good memories." She smiled at him as she pulled at her shirt. She smiled hearing he was okay with her having her clothes off and setting some guide lines so to speak. Ricky always looked out for her and she wasn't surprised that he became "daddy" to make sure she knew what to do for the better. "It might be best to sleep without blankets too. The less we have on the better. That way we don't die from the heat, but I'm perfectly fine with whatever you decide to do."

Now knowing it was okay with him to take her clothes off, Keri took her shirt and pulled it off of her. Already she felt better her large breast restrained by her bra, but her feeling of suffocation from her clothing Keri decided the bra comes off too. She reached around to unclasp her bra and let her bra slide down her arms to stay in her lap so she could put it on again later when needed. Her large round breast exposed, but for the time being at least Keri was cooler then before.

"Amen to that! Aww, I loved those times. I slept a lot better in those times having my lil cute cousin keeping me company and keep warm when was cold. I remember quite afew mornings I'd wake up to seeing you laying ontop of me with your head on my chest. You looked so peaceful and adorable. Oops, rambling now. Yes, I agree. We should keep the covers off, just the light sheets or maybe not those either?"

Ricky smiles at his cousin next to him in passenger seat, so beautiful and cute at same time. He looks at her in corner of eye once she started to peel her shirt off then removed her bra. Her beautiful breasts fell free exposed. "You may take off rest too, if like. You sure have grown a lot, Keri. You look beautiful, I actually dont think I can help...to not be attracted to you....sexually."

Keri giggled at the way her cousin rambled on, she always thought it was so cute when he just go on and on about stories that always made her so happy to hear again. She remembered that...some times she would lay on his chest and fall asleep listening to the sounds of his steady heart beat and feeling his chest rising and falling. Honestly that's when she felt the most at peace with him, sleeping on his chest in the same bed. Some people may find it weird, but she liked it and really that's what mattered. "I remember that....I kinda miss those days...I remember during lightning storms you would hide under the covers with me saying the lightning couldn't get us under the blanket." She smiled at him and shrugged rather if they should sleep with the light sheet or not one at all. "It doesn't matter to me, depends on how hot it is I guess."

Honestly Keri was a bit surprised that he suddenly told her it was okay to take the rest of her clothes off. Not that she cared either way, but it was strange hearing that coming from her cousin. "Well sure, why not? I mean, like I said: the less the better." She chuckled then unbuttoned her pants. She pulled her pants down and off her legs, exposing her flat stomach and curvy body. Keri played with the waist band of her panties deciding if she should take them off too. Then again, her cousin caught her by surprised. "W-wow....r-really? I...didn't think I was attractive to you..." She replied awkwardly with a lightly blushing face

Ricky smiled as heard her cute giggling, and nodded to her additions to the stories of they used to do. "We can always do it again, that reminds me. Are you still scared of lightning storms, Keri?" Still looking out to road, puts cruise control and auto-detect crash range so car will brake automatically if something happens so can relax on the road. He turns to give Keri his attention, then casually watches her strip her pants down off her legs showing her sexy flat stomach and smooth pale white legs, and all curves on her body. Then as she was about to decide to or not to take panties off, she was caught surprised by his confession.

"Yes, Keri...You are very attractive to me. In fact...these thoughts of you started afew months ago. I didnt have the courage to confess to you til now...." He blushes himself a dark red, trying to hide it and looks out windshield to the road embarrassed. His heart was beating fast and she could tell his breathing became heavy, he felt very nervous now.

Honestly, Keri was still terrified of lightning storms. She would put her headphones on and hide under her blankets each time a lightning storm came up. Every time she secretly wished he was there with her, but her since of pride forbade her from going into his room and asking if she could sleep with him. Blushing from embarrassment she answered "Y-yeah, I'm terrified of them. Don't judge me, but...sometimes I wished you were there in my bed with me like we use to. I just put on headphones, but...it's not the same." Keri looked over at him as he set the car on cruise control and auto-detect on. She could feel his eyes looking over her body, but that's not the part she was worried about, it was his confession.

He had thoughts of her months ago? She never expected Ricky to think about her in such a way, but why was she blushing so much? Her face blushed brightly at him and for a moment she grew quiet. "Wow...I...I never expected to hear that from you...I...I honestly don't know what to say. I should be disgusted, but...I...I'm actually really happy now." She admitted looking out of her window with a blushing face.

"I wouldn't judge you Keri. And from now on, you may come stay in my bed anytime there is a lightning storm and put your head on my chest."
He listened to her as she was speechless to know what to say to his confession, looking at her how blushed she became. He smiled big once he heard the words of she was actually really happy now as she looked out the window knowing she was definitely mad blushing. Ricky reached over gently grabbing her chin to face him and kissed her blushing cheek then on lips then parted lips. Leaned back and placed a hand on her bare thigh caressing it, he said softly.

"I'm very grateful and happy to hear you are happy now to hear that, and I can see why it is unexpected to hear that from me. I believe that because I have held it in for so long and you have no idea it tortured me on the inside to know how you would feel but I was scared I would be turned away that made me value life and happy to go away. I love you Keri. You are becoming a very beautiful young woman too, and were always very beautiful and cute in younger years as well." It was starting to get dark by the minute now, he saw a motel sign exit turn in next 5 miles. He got off the high way, driving down streets til finally made it to the motel. "Here we are, first stop. Spend couple nights here."

Keri smiled hearing him giving her permission to go into his bed so he could comfort her during those damn lightning storms. The image of him holding her with her head on his chest made her smile again. She wanted that...to feel his chest and listen to his heart. Keri once remembered having that happened each time a storm rolled in, but this time...this time would be different. It was obvious that her liked him too with her blushing face and avoiding looking directly at him. But feeling him gently grabbing her chin, Keri looked towards him as he guided her to look. Her cheeks couldn't get more red then her cheeks were right now. His soft kiss on her cheek then her lips felt so good against her. Keri opened her eyes and watched him lean back into his chair, his hand caressing her bare thigh starting to have an effect on her body.

"I'm glad you told me because...I always thought you were a amazing and handsome man. You always knew how to make me feel better through the worst of times. I want to pay you back by making you happy. I want to make you happy for all these years and for being brave enough to confess to me. I love you too Ricky." She smiled sweetly at him. Once they arrived at the decent motel, Keri squeezed his hand that was on her thigh. "I guess we better check in then, right?" She asked with a smile

Ricky smiled wide at her, his hand on her thigh moved to her large DD full breasts and softly squeezed it some then softly petted it. Removed his hand away and grabbed a tanktop for her to wear just long enough to til reach their room after checking in. "Just wear this and panties til we get to our room after checking in." He got out of car closing door behind him, opened her door for her closing behind. He wrapped an arm around her side rather than holding her hand, he was being protective of his real beautiful busty and curvy cousin. "Stay close to me, unless you wanna let me carry you. I just dont wanna anyone touching you."

Keri blushed brightly feeling his hand softly squeezing her full large breast then softly petted them. She let it happen and even felt a bit aroused by his gentle act. When he handed her the tank top and listened to what he had to say, Keri took the shirt and gave a nod. "Alright, whatever you want." She smiled and pulled the small tank top on herself while he got out of the car. The tank top showed the cleavage of her large plush pillows and her hard nipples poked against the fabric. The shirt touched her panties, but made little attempt to cover her and hugged her hourglass curves. When Ricky opened the car door for her, Keri got out and smiled feeling his arm wrapping around her waist and held her close to him. She wrapped her arm around his waist to keep her body close to his as they walked together to check into the motel. "I wouldn't argue against you carrying me, I only want you to touch me anyway."

Ricky's hearing perked when he heard she wouldnt argue on him carrying her, and she only wants him to touch her anyways. He picks her up there and pulls her long legs around his waist, he pats her ass cheeks as he makes his way inside the motel and walks to the check-out counter to make a stay for a couple nights.

The woman at counter notified him they have a pool and a hottub available to visitors. He thanked the woman, grabbed the card key to their room that has a suite kitchen. As soon they got into the empty hallways of rooms, he pulled her tanktop off and kissed her forehead. "Let's see how nice this room is. Do you want to try the hot tub tonight Keri?" He reaches the right room door, he holds her up with one arm under her ass as he unlocks the door with the swipe card. He puts her down then looks around the room, it had a small kitchen, twin size bed, and afew windows facing out toward the street. "Not too bad." He said as hugging his half naked cousin to his side with arm around her with a hand placed on her flat stomach. "What you wanna do? Night is young and we have plenty of time to have fun."

Keri screamed playfully and giggled as Ricky suddenly picked her up and made her legs wrap around his waist. After all she did say she only wanted him to touch her and she wouldn't argue if he did. It only made sense he took advantage of her willingness by doing the thing she gave him permission to do. Feeling his hand patting her ass cheeks, Keri giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck to hold onto him tightly. She smiled more hearing he set them up to stay a couple of nights here at the motel; nights he was sure he'll take advantage of. Hearing the woman inform them of the hot tub and pool, Keri was sure Ricky would love to use them with her while they were staying here.

She hung onto Ricky as he carried her to the motel room they were given. Keri smiled seeing Ricky refused to let her down even when he needed to open the door with the card key. He really wanted her all to himself didn't he? It was like if he put her down for half a second a man would come up and take her away from him. Once they were finally inside, Keri smiled as Ricky took off her tank top almost as quickly as they entered the room. Her cheeks blushed softly feeling his lips kiss her forehead. Keri smiled and gave a nod in response. "Sure, we can check out the hot tub later. Let's get settled in first okay?"

The motel room was rather nice, nicer then most motels. Her cousin holding her to his side with his hand under her ass almost on purpose. When he finally let her down, Keri followed him around checking out the nice little set up. Her breast still exposed, it seemed Keri didn't even notice anymore. Honestly she liked how it felt to be topless without anything covering her. At the sight of the twin size bed, Keri smiled softly at it knowing that bed would probably be broken by the time they left. When he hugged her to hiss side again she smiled and replied. "Yeah, it's nicer then I thought it would be." Feeling his hand on her flat stomach, her own hand went over his and guided it up to her soft round breast. She whispered softly. "I can imagine doing a few things tonight."

Ricky smiled in response, "That'll be easy, just 1-2 pairs of everything since only two nights. Probably even less as we will be naked around the motel room and only going out motel room to eat/drink and going to the pool/hot tubs." He looked at her as felt her hand guide his moving up to her soft round large breasts, he answered the call and cupped it firmly and squeezed it tightly.
"Since you are becoming so comfortable about being naked like this, have you read about nudists or naturalists? What you think about visiting such camps and beaches? Or do you like the law being present for the thrill and trying to be sneaky?" He massages the large breast his hand was guided to, he massaged it roughly and squeezed it tightly in a milking fashion but horizontally.

Ricky kept the breast massaging up for five minutes then stopped to unpack and settle in abit. He peeled her thong her down first giving her ass cheek a kiss then spanked it hard enough to make her ass fat move a little, he went on to unpack quickly with the bare minimal they needed. He was already done in matter of ten minutes, then called to her. "If no one is at pool or hot tubs, or very few. Wanna skinny dip? We wont go in deep end because I know you dont know how to swim, we should have you learn sometime soon. Especially since we will be seeing a lot of pools and then the lake at our destination."

Keri smiled back at him feeling his hand cupping his hand around her soft round breast, biting her bottom lip feeling how tightly he was squeezing it. What Ricky said did get her thinking. Oddly enough, Keri was getting comfortable being naked she didn't know why she just felt nice that way. "You know...maybe I should start reading those...and going to a beach or camp like that does sound like fun." His hand massaging her breast roughly and squeezing it so tightly made her eyes close in such a simple pleasure. How he squeezed her was like he was trying to milk her only in a horizontal movement.

The longer he massaged her, the more aroused Keri felt. She started to breath hotly, but the moment he stopped Keri looked at him to see him unpacking. Soon she felt her thong slide down her smooth legs, but feeling his lips kiss her ass cheek then his hand slap her ass; Keri screamed in surprise. When she turned to look at him again he was off again unpacking their things. After ten minutes, Keri gave a nod to Ricky's question. "Sure, sounds like fun!"

"I've read a little, seems pretty interesting. I although kinda enjoy the thrill of possibly being caught, especially in settings where relatives may recognize us. Maybe we could make it into a however long vacation." He smiles at her yelp in surprise when he spanked her, then he grabbed their swim wear. Ricky undressed and slipped on his swimming trunks in front of her. He handed her string bikini that would only cover her nipple area for how busty she was, and her bottom piece to cover just enough her pussy and ass crack and slightly some of her ass cheeks but still see practically her whole butt cheeks. "So how shall we do this? Visit the hot tub first and stay there for while then stay in pool remaining time or vice verse?"

Keri had to admit the idea of the possility of getting caught did sound like exciting and even more so if relatives are around. It would be interesting to see how they'll react to her being a nudist or maybe even catching them doing something. Just as she was thinking about it Keri's thougts were distracted when she saw Ricky getting undressed in front of her. Since she was still aroused her eyes couldn't help, but travel below waist. Unfournately Ricky pulled on his swim trunks before she could see what he had. Keri couldn't help, but smile when she saw the binki he handed her; obviously not one she bought herself. As put on the biniki Keri said. "That does sound thrilling, maybe we can take it a step further and visit some distant realtives and have fun with each other where they could catch us." Keri's breast were barely covered, her nipples were the only thing covered while her ass cheeks were barely covered she might as well be wearing a thong. "Actually the hot tub sounds great to start us off."

"What we could do is attend some family reunions and/or just visit some cousins, while you're in High School." He watched as Keri put on the bikini and saw it how it covered her nipples and the areola, as looking at it, she mind as well be topless. He wrapped one arm around her and walked with her to back of motel where hot tub and pool is, he stepped into hot tub and reached a hand to her to help her in and have her sit on his lap sideways.

(Sorry for shortness)

Keri smiled as he wrapped a arm around her as she replied with a "I'd love to visit some family wouldn't you?" She smirked softly and walked with him to the hot tub like they've been a couple for years. She didn't care about anyone seeing her like this especially if she was going to be a nudist around Ricky. Keri smiled seeing Ricky going into the tub first and took his hand as she stepped inside feeling the warm bubbling water covering more of her body. She sat down on his lap by her side and put her arms around his neck and her legs over his legs over his side. She smiled at him and kissed his lips again passionately.

"It has been long time, it will interesting to observe them as we mess around a little at the family reunion dinner table, see if they notice anything or facial expressions." He smiled as he held her hand as she stepped inside the hot tub and sat down across his lap with her long legs and lovely thick thighs. Ricky wrapped one arm around her gently grazing his hand along her side, whilst his other hand caressed up and down her luscious thick thigh opposite side from him. He reciprocated the passionate kiss and returned it with a deeper kiss and locked mouths with her, down below his cock was slowly growing harder and harder, making a tent and she would soon feel the tent pressing against her ass.

"It'll be fun seeing the family and seeing which of us can look the least suspicious. I'd love to play around with you under the table." She smiled as she laid across his lap with her hands around his neck. Keri moaned into his lips once locked with hers. His hand rubbing up and down her thick thigh. Her eyes closed kissing him deeply and slipping her tongue into his mouth. In the heat of the moment she felt his stiff cock against her ass. Slowly she guides his hand from her thigh down to her bikini bottoms, pushing them aside for him.

"It will definitely be fun seeing if they will notice anything and how long it will take, and who can look the least suspicious and see how much we can do underneath their noses and get away with." Ricky locked mouths with her again and felt her tongue slipping into his mouth, he reacted with his tongue curling around her tongue savoring her tongue.
He opens his eyes slightly looking down as he felt her hand guiding his to move from her thigh to pushing her bikini bottom aside for him; Ricky pulls his out his hard cock then aligns it up under her ass but leaves it to her which orifice she wants it in.

Back
Top Bottom