Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
I would really like to do some M/M rps. I'm quite open as to setting and kinks for the most part. I am a switch with men, so I can take on the sub or dom role, or we could even be equals! If anyone is interested, PM me and we can get to work on something.

Below are some time settings and such for you to get an idea of what I like...

Pairings
Roommates
Teammates
Brother
Father/son
Coach/player
Commander/soldier
Soldier/Soldier
Master/slave
Dom/sub
Noble/commoner
Noble/noble
King/commoner
Soldier/prisoner

Fandoms Just going to list the fandoms I'm into... we can work stuff out from there * = craving

Star Wars - Well I actually have quite a few pairings with many different possible plots in mind. I've been hankering for a good Star Wars rp for awhile! As far as the era is concerned I am open to anything from The Battle of Naboo (Rise of the Empire Era) to the Legacy Era.

The Last Ship *****
Game of Thrones
Falling Skies
Jericho *****
Firefly *****
Fallout
Dragon Age
Terminator
Watchmen
Pacific Rim
Dredd
Carriers

Hello, I was really intrigued by the New Imperialism era you mentioned. I love playing Victorian Era characters, so I just thought this might be very interesting.

As far as my characters in general, I can play sub or switch, whichever you are more in the mood for.

You can check out my preferences here: My F-List.

I for some reason am thinking about the noble x noble pairing, because I think it's an interesting dynamic in the context of British imperialism... Well, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom