Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderinghalfblood

Meteorite
I am going to try to keep this as brief and easy to navigate as possible. So, thanks in advance for reading!

The type of character I want to play against: Any gender, including hermaphrodites, are welcome to message me, as long as they are a switch or dominant in nature. I do not like playing dominant characters exclusively, so this is a must for me. Please note, I do NOT CARE what gender the person behind the keyboard is. I just want a roleplay, so that sort of thing does not matter at all.

Grammar: No chat speak, please write clearly and spell your words out. Small mistakes are fine, as long as everything flows nicely when read out loud.

Settings that I play: First and foremost, I play in medieval fantasy settings. Where technology is not abundant, but magic is. Trolls and centaur are a norm. Following this, I enjoy modern fantasy as well as just modern settings. Science Fiction is another possibility.

Settings I DON'T play: Historical or Steampunk

I can play other types of characters, whether they are regular humans or other. However, I tend to only want to play a female character.

Characters that I will NOT play: Celebrities, Males, Dominant personalities

I have a main character that I usually play that you can view here:

https://www.f-list.net/c/alice%20the%20wandering/

All of my kinks and plot ideas are in the link above, nice and labeled for your convenience. If anything interests you, do not hesitate to contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom