Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What seems so wrong, but "feels" so right! (zero5906&FemShep)

Sintan

Supernova

Ricky and Emilee have been very close brother and sister even with the big age gap, 10 years. As Emilee was just a baby and toddler, he would help hand changing her diapers and bathe her til she she was of age 6 or 7. Ricky always looked out for his baby sister and steered away bad boys away from her being quite protective of her, especially now as she will be attending high school. Big brother is watching! But recently for last couple years parents were changing for unknown bad reasons, they were being verbally and physically abusive to his baby sister. It stirred fire in his heart, he started to take action and brought it to court and he succeed in taking custody of his sister becoming her guardian now. Emilee now lives with him in his nice studio, having only one bed so sleep together innocently back to back with sometimes him hugging her from behind wanting to be close and be warm. Emilee was the one thing in the world he treasured and cherished most of all, his beautiful and cute baby sister.

One afternoon day, he decided to treat her to a day of going to the mall and let her shop for clothes. She found some clothes to try on and they went to the dressing room stalls and he waited outside the room of stalls.

Emilee couldn't see herself being without her brother. As long as she could remember, Ricky was always there taking care of her even as children. He was like a third parent to her and because of her love and trust for him, Emilee was comfortable doing just about anything around him. Of course within limits of what she considered inappropriate to do in front of her brother. She remember how he would help her bathe and take care of her until she was old enough to do them herself. All her life it seemed impossible for her to get a boyfriend. It's wasn't that she wasn't beautiful or unlikable, it was her big brother that always scared them off. It only got worst in high school for obvious reasons since boys at that age have one thing in mind and Emilee was becoming a young lady. Everyday was happy as long as she had her brother, but as the years went on their parents grew aggressive to Emilee. Both verbally and physically abusing her for reasons she didn't know. Luckily like always her brother came in to save her again and took her away from their parents to live with him under his guardianship; Emilee couldn't be happier. She didn't mind the living space of the studio. Emilee actually enjoyed being able to sleep in the same bed as him again. She loved it when he hugged her from behind pulling her close to him to stay warm. She always felt so safe in her big brother's arms.

Today, Emilee couldn't be happier. Her brother taking her shopping for some new clothes as just a little fun treat together. High school was getting pretty rough on her with the over load of work she always came home with since she was in all advanced classes, but being with her brother was enough to keep her spirits high. Once she found herself a nice little one piece swimsuit to try on since summer was coming up. She walked into one of the stalls. Emilee undressed herself completely including her bra and panties. She tried to slip on the swimsuit on, but it seemed to be the wrong size since it hugged her curvy body far too tightly and made her large breast and round rear look bigger then usual in the small swimsuit. She was showing off far too much cleavage and the back started to ride up against her rear. It's too small for her, so she tried to take it off, but she found herself barely able to move or get the straps off her shoulders. Realizing she was stuck, Emilee sighed then called out. "Um...Ricky? C-can you help me?"

Ricky heard his sister call to him, he came to the stall and came in closing door behind. He smiled a little at her situation, "You need me to take it off?" He looks at her amused, but soon grabs hold of the swim suit then helps peel it down and off all the way to her feet. "You sure have grown Emilee, You're becoming into a young woman. You look stunning lil sis." He couldn't help admire her body. Perfect sized and shaped breasts, beautiful and adorable face, nice thick thighs, flat stomach, green eyes, and plump ass. Ricky started to blush slightly as sexual thoughts started to fill his head and started to try to focus on eye contact now as inches closer to her.

Emilee blushed softly in embarrassment, she must have looked so silly and stupid like this. She gave a soft nod saying "Yes please. I must have chosen a smaller size by accident." She explains so she doesn't look like a complete fool. It felt so weird feeling his fingers pull down the straps of her swim suit. Emilee blushed hearing Ricky's compliments, she wasn't a hundred percent sure her brother should say that to her. She's his little sister, nothing more nothing less. She took the swimsuit off from her legs and pushed it against his chest. "T-thank you Ricky, but I don't know if you should be saying such things. I'm your little sister, remember?" She smiled nervously yet innocently. "Um...Big brother? Can you take this back for me and bring the other swim suit? The red one with the strings....this was the only size they had of this swim suit so..." She blushed a little looking away slightly

"You are right in that sense, but you've been everything I care about and I couldnt think of living without you Emilee. I love you so much lil sis." He picks her up pulling her legs around his waist and held her tightly as he kisses her deeply on lips. Ricky's hands cupped her plump ass cheeks gently squeezing them. "I promise you I'll treat you better than some mere boy your age. I will love you unconditionally."

His hands graze over and over her smooth plump butt cheek skin, one arm holds her up by her butt then reaches one hand back to caress her smooth thick thigh then further down her leg to touch the bottom of her bare feet. Ricky slowly introduces his tongue into her mouth.

Emilee was utterly surprised by her brother's words. She looked up at him with her innocent eyes, but her face blushes furiously feeling him pick her up. He moved her legs to wrap around his waist which she held on loosely still in shock with what he was doing. She could feel his strong arms holding her tightly, but feeling him kiss her lips so deeply. At first Emilee wanted to fight back, she shouldn't be doing this! It's so wrong...but it felt so good. She almost jumped feeling him cup her plump firm rear. The last thing he said touched her on a deeper level. He'll love her...unconditionally. Emilee's face blushed brightly and all she could reply with was a soft "...Ricky.."

It felt so strange feeling his hand on her bare round rear, her legs tightened their hold around his waist as she was slowly submitting to her brother. Feeling his hand caressing her thigh, made her hum in a way to let him know she liked it. Emilee loved feeling her brother's hands feeling her bare body. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck and fully accepted his kiss. Soon she felt his wet tongue push past her lips and into her uncharted mouth. Emilee closed her eyes and softly and almost shyly rubbed her tongue against his

Ricky holds her up against the wall as he takes off his shirt dropping it to the floor, then peels her off the wall proceeding to kiss her deeper with tongue, his tongue dancing with hers gliding against each others.
He whispered to her ear, speaking. "Emilee, you belong to me." then resumed back to french kissing her, gliding his tongue all over hers.

He kept one hand caressing back and forth from her smooth thick thighs to all over her butt cheeks and felt up and down her ass crack. Ricky slowly guided one of her hands to reach down into his pants and boxers to let her feel his rock hard erection and explore his ballsack as well plus first time she ever felt one.

Emilee felt the wall of the shall touch her back as Ricky took his shirt off. She closed her eyes tightly feeling how deep he was kissing her. His dancing with hers so passionately and longingly. His whisper to her ear sent chills down her spine. Emilee eagerly kissed him back deeply, her tongue resuming it's exotic dance with his tongue. His hand caressing her thick soft thighs and her round firm ass made her bare pussy wetting so quickly in such little time. Emilee felt his hand take one of her own to explore a part of her brother she's never explored before. The moment she felt his hard member and his balls for the first time in her life, she let out a horny moan into his lips. She guided his hand caressing her thigh to her bare pussy so he could feel how soaking wet she was for him while her hand down his pants explored the first cock she's ever touched

Ricky smiled wide against her lips as he heard her horny moan, it sounded so hot and cute hearing her moan. He had to make a comment, "Mmmm sis, moan more and louder. I love your moan, its so hot and cute to my ears." His gropes her pussy when her hand guided him there, he rubs her wet soaked pussy up and down. Ricky applies pressure to rubbing her pussy lips then soon fingers her pussy with two fingers slowly diving deeper and deeper inside and caressing the pink velvet walls softly. He holds her up against the wall so he could take off his belt and drop his pants and boxers so now her hand could have easier access to him and be in view to her.

He peels her off the wall once more to sit down on the bench in the stall, plopping her ass in his lap and her pussy is sitting only millimeters away from his erection only waiting to penetrate her very tight tucked virgin pussy. His erection was quite large being at 7 inches long and a good inch and half in thickness including the mushroom cap being so swollen.

Emilee was only more aroused by her brother's comment, she didn't care that they were in a public place anymore, her crazy teenage hormones were going crazy. Feeling him grope her pussy, Emilee let out a surprised moan. Her soaking wet pussy quickly growing hungry for brother. His fingers diving inside of her tight virgin pussy made her moan hotter and louder. She breathes hotly feeling her brother push her against the wall again to take off his pants. The pleasure her brother was giving her was nothing like she's felt before. His fingers felt so damn good, she wanted him inside of her already and they just barely started.

Once she was sitting on his lap, Emilee could see how big her brother was. She blushed wondering even if he could get it inside her or not. She was still so tight she doubted even his tip could push itself in. She ran her hands up and down his hard throbbing length, but said "Big brother, I don't know if you can fit inside me....it's so big..." She said softly near his ear unsure what she was suppose to do now.

Ricky moaned to the sound of his lil sister's loud moans. "It will fit, just will go slow then let your tight pussy accommodate to my size." He rubs the swollen head against her pussy lips then eases into her pussy pushing it in then pulls her pussy down on his erection to let pressure of her weight take care of rest. "Just grind on it, move your pussy hard against the base of my erection in a circular motion and back and forth. All to enjoy yourself and let your pussy get used to the size til you feel ready to ride on it and have me thrust into you." While he told her this, his swollen head was pressing against her hymen, his thickness was so big it was pushing at her walls as her walls clinged tightly to it as her walls accommodated quickly to his size.

Ricky guided her legs to come around his waist, he wrapped his arms around her back then latches onto her left nipple starting to suckle softly at it. He wanted to try to force breast milk excrete from her beautiful breasts, at her ripe age in ongoing and middle of puberty.
Her delectable supple full C cup breasts tasting so nice in his mouth, and her really tight wet virgin pussy clinging to his erection made him all the more turned on and harder. His blood in his erection pulsed harder increasing his thickness just slightly more, mostly at the mushroom cap tip. Within seconds later, pre-cum leaked from the tip applying a wet and rubbery firm pressure against her hymen from his tip of penis. "Mmmm...Emilee...."

Emilee blushed brightly feeling his swollen head against her bare pussy lips. It felt so warm against her her sensitive sex that Emilee's pussy quickly grew as wet as her young body would allow. Emilee felt her big brother's tip push inside her wet virgin sex, moaning hotly as she felt his tip against her clit for a moment before he pulled her down with his strong hands on her hips to push it in deeper. She was so tight that his tip almost didn't fit if it wasn't for his move to pull her down. Emilee moaned and closed her eyes tightly feeling the mushroom shaped tip push inside of her incredibly tight hole. Using her weight and gravity working against her, Emilee was slowly moving down his thickness, slowly his cock getting deeper until it reach her little virgin ring. Just feeling his cock inside her pushing and throbbing against her walls was enough pleasure, but Emilee wanted more and more each second.

She gave a nod hearing his instructions on what she should do and with his help, wrapped her legs around his waist. Emilee moaned loudly feeling her brother's lips suckling on her hard nipples like a baby trying to taste her sweet teenage milk. She arched her back slightly, but really loudly moaned feeling his warm pre cum wetting her tight walls. His juice felt so nice inside of her as it covered and lucubrated her walls and hymen. Hearing him moan her name, Emilee got hornier then ever. She knew this would hurt, but she wanted him now! She waited a few seconds before pushing herself down, his cock pushing against her tight ring slowly stretching it. Emilee's hot moans of pain and pleasure filled the dressing room stall

"Mmmm...." Ricky moaned against her breast as he began to suckle harder, wanting to make her nipples big and puffy. Her increasing louder and louder and hotter moans turned him on more and more.The real tight walls clinging to his thickness as his erection penetrates further inside til her soaked wet pussy swallowed whole thing to the base. It made him feel so lost in pleasure and now cant even fathom the idea of them thinking of ever wanting to leave others sight after this.

Soon enough in some odd minutes, he started to manage to get her teenage breasts to pump rich teenage breast milk. Ricky gulped a mouthful down at a time, her milk got into a constant leaking stream.
He kept on feeding off of her breast milk longer, he found her breast milk to be a very delectable delicious treat and may consider milking her breasts in a daily basis to soon replace cow's milk in his studio to store it in times he cant receive her breast milk directly from source. After another good twenty minutes, he got full on her milk detaching his mouth from her swollen breasts. Smiles as milk drizzles from her nipples still, "Mmmm, that tasted so amazingly delicious..." he leans in to her ear to speak something. "If you pop your hymen now by slamming down and starting ramming down hard and get my erection to penetrate your cervix, I'll let you be filled by my seed and I'll carry you out naked hiding you inside my shirt. I will also grab that bikini and buy it on the way for you. How does that sound lil sis?"

He looks down at his cock totally swallowed into her pussy and hugging him so tightly like a vice. Ricky licks her cheek softly and slowly and all over her neck, biting here and there leaving some hickey marks on her neck. Ricky whispers again as he's licking her neck and all over her face, "If do this daring naked move, going out there naked for me but hiding inside my shirt as I carry you, I'll treat you back at home, I'll let you suck on my whole ballsack and taste it, as well my cum. You may have as much cum you want too within your efforts."

Emilee gasped softly feeling his moan against her breast, sucking harder on her hard sensitive nipple between his soft lips. If he sucked on them much longer they'll stay hard and puffy because of his intense suckling. Emilee moaned hotly and lustfully feeling his large length pushing deeper and deeper inside of her tight walls gripping his thick member. She felt her bare pussy lips touching his pelvis. Emilee closed her eyes feeling his cock throbbing inside of her. God she just wanted him to fuck her and fuck her hard. She wanted to feel his power as he claimed her body as his. To feel his hips collide into hers, to hear his groans and moans mixed with hers, their bodies sweating, the room reeking with the musk of sex. The more Emilee thought about it, the more lustful she grew for him.

Feeling a strange sensation, Emilee was surprised to see he successful drew the milk from her teenage breast into his mouth to taste. She had so much milk in her, filling his mouth over and over of her rich teenage milk. Emilee loved feeling her brother sucking the milk from her breast like a baby. She was surprised he even got her to milk so much, perhaps he should milk her breast more often. She could imagine him drinking her milk for every meal he wanted it and she'll gladly feed her brother with her rich lactation. It seemed like he was going to suck her dry after sucking on her for so long while his cock was so deep inside of her. When he finally did stop, Emilee smiled softly and looked down at her nipple still leaking a few drops of her motherly milk.

She listened to his whisper carefully looking a bit surprised about his command to her. He wanted something so odd to her, but she'll gladly preform it. His cock was stretching her hymen, but never really broke it until someone started thrusting. She hugged him tightly, her breast against his chest and her arms holding him to her. Emilee blushed feeling him lick her cheek, but once he reached her neck, Emilee moaned and squeezed his shoulders in pleasure. She gasps from his bites and moans from his kissing, leaving little love bites marking her as his. Listening to him finish explaining what he wanted, Emilee's mouth watered just by the mention of suck him.

As a response, Emilee pulled herself up so that only his tip was inside of her being squeezed by the ring inside of her. She looked down at him and kissed him passionately. For a few minutes of intense and passionate kissing, Emilee leaned in to whisper. "That sounds amazing." Then she pushed herself down as much as possible as quick as she could. Emilee cried out in pain as her virgin ring ripped and broke, not longer was she a virgin.

Ricky smiled bigger and bigger as she moaned so loudly and hot, with much lust in her moan. It was music to his ears. He continues to lick her face all over before and after they had a deep passionate kissing session then she crashed her pussy down on his erection going as fast as she could, he looked at her face as she screamed in pain as her hymen was ripped making her not a virgin anymore. Even her screams kinda turned him on, the way she screamed in sexual pain.

"Keri, try to actually slam down on my erection. Give some real force behind your weight going down. We should hurry too, we have been in here a long time and we might get in trouble with how much moaning is going on. I'll carry you out while you have me past your cervix. I'll need to put my shirt on and jacket so they cant see you naked, I'll pull my pants up but not button or buckle my pants, I'll keep a belt around to atleast keep them up. My shirt and jacket is big enough to hide you and my erection being outside of pants. Once we are outside the mall and in the car, you slam down and grind as hard as you like, even after my erection is past your cervix. I love the clapping sound of your pussy slamming down on it and the slight pain from it." He whispered all to her ear, it was gonna get late too. He did want to plan on do other things before headed to his studio.

The way Ricky licked her face like a dog was nothing like she's felt before. Eagerly she kissed him deeply and passionately only a few moments later, crashing herself down so his cock broke through her virgin ring. Emilee screamed in pain into Ricky's lips, even her own screams having a lustful, almost moaning, sound to it. She listened to every word her brother told her, he had such a delicious idea that she didn't want this to be the last time they do this in a place so risky they could get caught at any second. It was surprising they weren't already caught from Emilee being unable to control her hot and lustful moans for her brother.

Keri understood that time was running out soon and they needed to get out of the store, but not before satisfying a portion of their desires in a act of public unawareness of what's really happening while Ricky would carry her through the store. It'll just look like he was carrying his poor tired sister, but in reality something much dirtier is going on. She whispered in his ear. "You'll get to hear that sound and feel this feeling as much as you want Ricky." Just as he instructed, Keri used her wieght to push as much of his cock as possible inside her. Their pelvis' touching just after her pussy made a clap noise from the wet impact. She made sure he was well past her cervix, but was so hard not to moan when his thick member was rubbing against it. "A-ah! Please hurry, I don't know how long I can be quiet with it inside me like this." She warned letting go of him so he could get dressed and with her body so close to his, she could help him dress if needed.

Ricky groaned and made heavy breathes as she crashes down hard on his thick blood pulsing hard cock, his tower of flesh going through all way through her pussy and well good few inches past her bruised virgin cervix ring. At that instant, he shot a huge load of seed inside her womb squirting inside her but that was just the climax start. Ricky released a steady constant stream of hot, sticky, and creamy cum ever flowing into her womb. "I-I need help Keri, grab my pants and pull them up atleast to my knees. I'll take care of rest, I-I am in ss-sso much...." Ricky couldnt begin to describe what he was feeling, but it was pure bliss and heavenly, especially when he heard that sound that made him groan more which was the clap noise from the wet impact. He absolutely loved the fact when he then looked down and all he saw was his blood gorged cock swallowed completely whole inside her, not a single millimeter of shaft skin showing plus the pussy lips pressing firmly against his pelvis. It was like they joined as one, he managed to grab his shirt and jacket then put them on.

(Can you please add the Cervix Wall Knotting: cervix wall shutting tightly around how much has passed the ring thus keeping the penis locked inside the pussy and inside the womb in your post for this scene? I cant wait for how you detail it and her reacting/telling him! )

Emilee moaned loudly from the feeling of his cock so deep inside of her, her eyes closing and she lifted her head up, moaning hotly. Her cervix closed tightly with his cock still so deep inside of her. Her walls gripped his cock tightly, his tip already ready to burst in her womb. Emilee couldn't move, her cervix and walls kept her from pulling his cock out from inside of her. It was like her pussy decided they'll be stuck like that together. Then she moan feeling his cock finally exploding with his seed into her womb. She felt so much of his warm seed filling her womb to the point it was overflowing with his seed. He filled her up so much that she became dizzy like she was going to pass out, but instead, she did as her brother needed her to. Unable to pull herself off, Emilee had to use her flexibility to almost turn herself around and pull his pants up to his knees.

His blood gorged thick cock was flooding her womb with his warm seed that some of it was leaking around his erection and running down her walls til came outside making their pelvises really wet. Ricky looked down and wiped it off and wiped it on her face, he pulled his pants rest of way up and then got his shirt and jacket on. "Okay, Hide under my shirt and jacket. Hug me as tightly as you can so your body isn't stretching my shirt as much." He grabs her clothes then headed out as soon she hid herself grabbing a bikini suit for her, checked it out at the counter and the lady at the counter gave him a weird look as a young girl is stuffed inside his shirt. He paid and said to her. "Shouldn't judge when don't know the situation, plus its very complicated.." as gave her a stern look, she looked away as he put her in her place. He holds her ass cheeks as he makes his way out of the store heading to the car.

Ricky got into the car with her on his lap, as they are tied together by her cervix wall vice grip. He opens his jacket and takes her out of shirt then. "I assume you wanna home right now?"

Emilee moaned feeling his cock flooding her womb with his seed. His seed filled her body so much that his cum escaped out of their unbreakable connection. The warmth of the white cream escaping her sex and onto their wet pelvis'. Feeling her brother so deep inside of her with his manhood trapped inside of her until her cervix was done milking him with it's tight grip around his thickness. Their pelvis' pressed against each other as tight as it could be like they were one person. Emilee panted heavily making little aroused noises of ecstasy. Her cheeks still blushing red from the new taboo experience with her brother. Feeling his finger wipe the cum leaking from her onto her face, Emilee wiped it off of her with one finger then tasted it. She could taste herself and her brother's delicious taste. She'll be sure to have more later.

When he finally started redressing himself with their bodies still conjoined together, Emilee listened as closely as she could. She wrapped her arms around his chest and pressed her body against his as tightly as she could. Her breast and flat stomach smashed up against his body. Emilee tried her best to hide herself, but still it was easy for everyone to see her at least they didn't see what was really going on under his clothes. She blushed brightly and hid her face in his neck when the counter lady noticed her and looked utterly confused. Yet her big brother handled the situation pretty well to be honest.

Feeling her brother's hand grabbing her ass, Emilee tried hard not to moan from all the pleasure. Luckily they made it to the car in good time. Straddling on his lap, Emilee returned to pressing her body less as hard on him as he freed her from his shirt and jacket. Emilee shook her head no at his question saying. "I'm not done, I want more Ricky. I want to feel your thrusts....can't we just do it right here and now in the car or do I have to wait until we're home?" She asked in a pleading fashion like she was begging him to fuck her now.

"Even if I wanted to in the car, I cant thrust with your cervix wall having a vice grip on me. So you'll have to do with what you can while in car while I need to focus on road and drive. You can take my clothes off if like and press your breasts against me hard while grinding your cute tushie along my pelvis and thighs." He starts the car up, he pauses to let her take his clothes off before he begins to pull out of parking spot. "Once we're home though, and once your womb is full and your cervix lets go, I'm all down, would you like to try anal, Emilee?" Once she would remove his clothes, he'd pull out of parking space then starts driving back to home.

Emilee stared at him with lustful eyes as she listened to her brother telling her what to do for now. Once the car started before he could start driving, Emilee took off all of his clothes. She grinned hearing his idea as she pulled off all his clothes. "I'd love to do that. Fill up my womb to the brim and take me from behind." Emilee pushed herself against his chest so her breast were squished against his bare chest. While he drove, Emilee grind her round butt up against his thighs and plevis up and down while she moaned softly in his ear.

Ricky smiled and groaned a little feeling her breasts squish hard against his bare chest, and her sweet smooth thighs grazing against his waist, and her lovely round firm ass cheeks rubbing against his thighs and pelvis. "Mmmm....god...damn it. I love your moans and feeling of your bare ass cheeks." He says in a quiet voice.

Soon they finally arrived home, parking into the garage. He opened the door then slowly got out of car with his hands holding her ass cheeks to support her as they were still locked together with his pulsing thick cock flooding her womb with his seed and her cervix sealed around him milking him for every drop. He carried her inside the studio, then plops on the couch with his head leaning back against the couch. "I wonder when your cervix will release..." he says under his breath as he holds her closely squishing her breasts against him once more and kisses her deeply.

Emilee moaned hotter hearing Ricky's quiet voice, she could hear the lust for her in his voice as her cervix squeezed his throbbing cock. Her round plump ass rubbing against his thighs and plevis up and down as he drove them home. Her breast squished up against his bare chest. Her hard nipples pushed up against his bare skin. God, she couldn't wait until they got home.

Once they finally got home, Emilee moaned hotly feeling his cock exploding with cum straight into her womb, filling it to the brim. Feeling his hands holding her up on him by grabbing her ass. Their bodies held together making every drop of cum explode into her womb. She smiled down at him once he fell back onto the couch making her stay on top of him. She kissed him deeply with her breast squished up against him, slowly her cervix loosened it's grip around her brother's cock.

Ricky places a hand behind her head on her neck as pulling closer as kissing deeper, and introduces his tongue into her mouth to play with hers. All the while, he smiles into the kiss feeling her cervix releasing him but he still proceeds to flood her womb with his seed til full. Within twenty minutes passed, he filled her womb to the maximum and inflated a little to give her a small pregnant looking bump. He pulls it out with his free hand and holds it still so she could slide her brown lotus down on it herself. Ricky parts the kiss for a moment to say something, "Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes and eyebrows? I don't know why, but I love your distinct eyebrows." He says looking into her eyes deeply and licks her cheek playfully.

Back
Top Bottom