Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha and Omega (SilverDreamer x JacksAreWild)

Blue eyes fluttered closed as Sasha let out a happy sigh. Azura always did give the best kisses, whether deep, passionate ones to her lips, or the gentler, more teasing ones along her neck, Sasha truly did enjoy them all. Her head tilted from one side and then the other, giving Azura ample room to roam along her jawline and neck as she pleased. As her mate neared her ear lobe on the other side, Sasha chuckled softly and squirmed a little, there was a very ticklish spot that Azura's warm breath had ghosted over, right below her ear. The young guard was relieved that her lover did not choose to explore the area further, choosing to go south instead. "T-that's not behaving." Sasha gasped as finally a very hard, very achingly sensitive nipple was wrapped in the seal of a hot mouth.

"Ohhhh yesssss..." Sasha hissed as sharp teeth grazed the sensitive peak of her breast. Even though they had only been together twice, Azura seemed to know Sasha's body so well that the poor were wasn't going to stand a chance against her. A louder, sweeter moan fell from her lips as Azura's thumb began to circle her engorged clit.

Sasha's breath suddenly hitched in the back of her throat at the strange sensation of having her barrier nudged by Azura's slender finger. The young werewolf was now a mixture of excitement and absolute terror. Excitement because she loved Azura and was eager to be mated to the other female for the rest of their days. And terror because she knew that this was going to hurt, and it was going to be very, very permanent. Even in her lust addled mind, Sasha realized that this was a big step. That if she gave herself so fully to Azura, there was no changing her mind. This level of commitment was scary...but if Sasha were perfectly honest with herself, she had cared for Azura for a very long time, had probably even loved her way before she could have put it into words. There was no one else in this world who Sasha would want to give herself to. No one else who made her feel so safe and accepted.

"I want you to claim me...I want to be yours..." Sasha spoke softly as she tilted her head up to look straight into Azura's silver gaze. Even though her own voice sounded a little nervous, those blue eyes were sure that this was what she wanted. Rough fingers moved to stroke through Azura's hair, travel down the back of her neck, and head towards her back so that she could rake her nails pleasantly along the large expanse of skin as she waited patiently for Azura to push further into her wanting slit.

Azura had been so certain of what she had wanted up until the second that she saw how much Sasha was nervous of what was to claim and at the same time how much she truly wanted it. Azura wanted to badly . She wanted to feel the thin barrier tear against her fingers, wanted to claim Sasha completely and utterly but something, a random warning bumped against her conscience. "Is now the right time..? The proper situation? Should it not be more romantic, should the shadow of Darcia and what is to come not be dealt with first...? Shouldn't it be when you know you can and will keep her...if anything happens to you...then she will be seen as sullied, impure ..." The random thought turned into a teetering snow fall on a high mountain. It threatened to turn into an avalanche of doubts and fears. Yes, she wanted all of that, she wanted perfection for her mate. She wanted scented candles, flowers, hot steaming water and even music if that was what her mate wished for. She did not want the uncertainty of tomorrow or the day after clouding what should be one of the most important moments in their lives.

On the other hand what if the next few days was all they had? What if they had to take and make every single second they had together and make each of them special, magical and engraved in their hearts and minds because of what could yet come to pass? She was trying to consider both angles, both sides of the same coin just as she felt Sasha's fingers start to comb through her tousled and messy hair, those same fingers that had been soft and comforting as they stroked through the auburn coloured strands then turned into a firm scratches which caused her to growl almost thirstily for more and was certainly not helping her keep from sliding her finger forward instead of pulling back and away from temptation. Her back arched into the aggressive touch while her teeth nipped at the captured skin between the jaws while her tongue circled and swept over the flesh caught in the middle. Tenderly she released the now moist skin and exposed it tot he cooler air as she brought her face before her mates, her nose tilting some what to gently nudge against Sasha's own.

While her finger had not pressed more firmly against the thin barrier she had instead pulled it back but rather than retreat she slowly started to add her index finger to the first and turned the hand so the tips of the fingers pointed upwards. She slowly started to crook her fingers as if beckoning her mate closer, the pads brushed along the bumpy and moist skin of her inner sex gingerly.

She slowly maneuvered her own head so that once more her lips came upon Sasha's own, this time the kisses were barely making contact, echoes of kisses, faint whispers of them while her dark gaze focused intently on those pleading blue ones.

"I want to give you perfection. I want to give you what your heart desires. Soft candle light, scented candles, a bath filled with steaming hot water. ..or under the night sky filled with bright stars and the scent of the earth mingling with the scents of our heat...." Her thumb used the moisture from Sasha's arousal to soften the touch of the digit upon her clit but she had started to increase the pressure of the touch just a little more and turned the speed of her movements up. "You are mine and I am yours , whether I claim you completely here and now or not..." She watched Sasha carefully a moment as she spoke the next few words lowly. When ever she had thought of how she would be claimed fully and which part of Sasha would do so she had believed it would be the Sacha part of her form. That when she truly and completely submitted to her mate and offered herself on her hands and knees before or bent over a table as they seemed to imagine, it would be the male that would do so. "I think we both know when you finally and fully claim me it shall be Sacha that will relish that deed...I guess I need to know right now..if this is truly what you want me to do or if you would prefer for us to wait..." Her gaze seemed to hesitate a moment while she brought her lips upon Sasha's ear rather than her mouth. "my Alpha."

With the words uttered Azura broke every rule they had been taught and yet she did not care about them. She knew if they survived the coming trails the rules were about to be changed for the rest of the time that weres were upon the world.

Sasha squeaked and shivered in delight as Azura’s teeth nipped at the delicate, pebbled skin of her nipple. The little bit of pain made the pleasure feel all the more intense. It allowed her to focus more on what her lover was physically doing to her, rather than all the irrational fears she had. Sasha wanted this, very, very badly, but large commitments are very scary things, especially during very uncertain times. Some of her nerves drifted away as her mate came back up her body, face to face and nuzzling at her nose. The tenderness her lover showed her made Sasha’s tensed up muscles relax and she felt a little more ready to move forward now.

But forward never came. Azura’s fingers retreated and right as Sasha was about to ask her what was wrong, the tips angled themselves to find her most sensitive spot. “Ohhhhgodsrightthere…” Sasha gasped. Though she was a little confused as to why Azura hadn’t pushed forward and claimed her, Sasha wasn’t going to argue now that her fingers were pressing against the swollen front wall of her sex.

“You are perfection…” Sasha murmured against Azura’s lips that delivered her feather-light kisses. Her brain was now barely able to register words to form a more articulate response, but Azura truly was perfection in Sasha’s eyes. She was thoughtful of Sasha’s needs, patient of her clumsiness, and had the most beautiful wolf and human forms that the young guard had ever laid eyes on. While the thoughts of scented candles or a sky full of stars sounded tempting, Sasha knew that all she needed was Azura to be the one claiming her in order for her first time to be perfect.

As her mate’s thumb began to work over her sensitive clit that was so swollen that it peaked out slightly from it’s hood, Sasha found it very hard concentrate on what Azura was saying. Azura wanted to be wait...? Wanted to be fully claimed herself...? ”If she wishes to be claimed, let me claim her!!” The wolf barked, pacing in his cage, wishing the human form would let him out because he knew exactly how to get Azura out of those pants that she seemed so intent on keeping in order to maintain an air of power between them. ”We are injured…if we shift now, we will pass out like last time.” ”So let us pass out! Our mate will watch over us as we sleep.” I want to be conscious after our first time!!!!” “W-we can wait…” Sasha stammered out weakly, her wolf was difficult to hold back, especially when it came to matters concerning sex. But he supposed they had waited this long, what was a little longer? Besides, Azura was probably right, they should wait. Another night, he would take her, one where he did not have to worry about balancing on one foot as he ravished her.

”My Alpha…” The words echoed in Sasha’s head, undoing her in entirely. She could feel heat surge through her body, feel her heart hammering frantically in her chest from the excitement that those two little words caused. Her left hand suddenly shot back up to Azura’s head, fingers gripping the auburn locks, nails scratching against the scalp as Sasha held her still and firmly connected their lips together with wild, heated kisses. The words ‘my Alpha’ had sparked something primal deep inside of her, a sort of lust and desire that Sasha had never known before. She kissed Azura deeply, hungrily, gasping for air and moaning against her lips, refusing to back away and breathe properly because she was now driven by this need for her mate. She held her lover tightly to her, scratching any piece of skin within her reach, marking Azura as hers with red streaks of color all over her back. Sasha’s hips were bucking uncontrollably into her lover’s fingers, pushing them even harder against the swollen front wall of her sex and nudging her clit even more firmly with each wild buck.

“Don’tstop.” Sasha gasped. The walls of her sex clenched firmly around Azura’s fingers, as though trying to draw her deeper. The muscles in her stomach and thighs began to tremble. Suddenly Sasha’s back arched like a bow, lifting her and Azura clear off the bed as she threw her head back into the mattress and let out a guttural moan. “AZURA!” Sasha cried out as she came, finally releasing the deep, throbbing pressure in her core. But this time it felt…different. As the build up of pleasure and pressure finally released, Sasha was vaguely aware of a stream of clear liquid squirting from her sex to coat Azura’s fingers and forearm as the walls of her heated channel trembled and clenched around her lover’s fingers. “Pleasedon’tstop.” The young guard begged. She’d no doubt be embarrassed of the mess she was making with her juices later, but right now Sasha couldn’t seem to stop herself from seeking and begging for pleasure as though she were in heat.

Azura had not in truth expected such a reaction when her fingers had found that little bump within Sasha's sex. She certainly had not anticipated the reaction she was seeing now. Yet she loved it. She loved the fact that with such small pressure and just the right placement she saw all of Sasha's self control disappear. The sight amazed her, made her love her mate all the more at the way she gasped out that Azura had certainly found a particularly raw spot.

A smile of love touched her lips at the remark from Sasha about her being perfection but that had not exactly answered Azura's question and left her feeling even more confused. Did she want Azura to wait or was it simply the fact that it would be Azura claiming her that would make any time, where for the claim to happen to be perfect?

For several seconds Sasha seemed to be fighting herself mentally as unbeknown to Azura the wolf within and the human bickered and fought for will over the situation until finally Sasha answered the question. While Azura felt a moment of what felt closed to be almost disappointment it did not show on her as the sensation was fleeting. If that was what he mate truly wished then she would and could wait.

That was until suddenly Sasha made it nearly impossible not to actually claim either my accident or decision as her mate's hips started to thrust up and down so rapidly , brazenly and strongly that she was having to focus on her fingers not accidentally breaking through the thin barrier that remained between her claiming her and not.

If that was not difficult enough without warning Sasha's hand tangled in her hair to the point that the scalp burned slightly and she was sure that Sasha had pulled a few of the strands from her scalp. Eager and hungry lips met Azura's own and while she did try and hold onto a semblance of mental control, enough to keep the wolf in check or enough to wait she could feel that control waning. Her mouth pressed aggressively against Sasha's own, her tongue slid between her lips into Sasha's own open mouth as she growled into the kiss. Her hips naturally bucked in want and desire as lust, want and feral hunger washed through her form.

That growl grew louder as Sasha's other hand started to scratch and scrape at her back, she could feel her skin be cut, felt blood rise up between the lines that Sasha was creating as she marked her. Pain and pleasure collided and weaved around each other to the point that Azura lost the ability to truly think clearly while the wolf within stepped higher up as the humans repressive state was lowered.

A gasp of surprise sounded as Azura's body was bucked upwards as Sasha thrust her body upwards to the point Azura had to try and be cautious how she landed so she did not hurt her though she was not certain Sasha would of noticed in those moments as hot liquid sprayed along her fingers and she heard it spatter onto the bed, some landed on Azura's trousers and the scent that filled the air made her mouth water. It was strange but smelled of Sasha only with a hint of spice almost and something sweet making Azura want to replace her fingers with her mouth had Sasha not begged her to not stop.

She shifted her self slightly as she stretched her form so that her body now mounted Sasha's own though beneath her hips and just atop her knees while her fingers continued to press upon that erotic spot that seemed to push Sasha beyond the edge repeatedly. "I have no intention of stopping." She growled low.." but if you keep riding my fingers like so I am going to claim you here and now. Take you as mine completely and from this moment on until our last breaths." She grunted the words out in frustration and arousal as she used the material of the trousers against her bare sex to appease the heat between her legs or at least take the edge off of it. "Then what I would do is cover your sex with my mouth and lick you clean while seeing how many more orgasms I can make you enjoy. "Her voice had changed tone, it had taken a thicker accent, deeper and rougher. She felt another jolt of power as Sasha had begged for her to continue and part of her wondered if Sacha was going to remember all this the following night and make her suffer for it all the more.

Abruptly a thought came to mind, the thought one that could go oh so well or oh so badly but now the thought was there Azura could not stop herself acting upon it. She broke the kiss with a firm nip to Sasha's bottom lip, sharp and firm enough to draw a few drops of blood before she lifted her head up. Her eyes were a different colour to normal. The gaze heated but one that looked upon her mate with pride and mischief all at the same time.

"I wonder..." She brought her head down and nestled it against Sasha's unmarked shoulder. Her lips brushed over the skin as she spoke and at times the tip of her tongue teased over the flesh. "I wonder..Sacha..can you hear me..? I suspect you do...and I suspect you want to come out and claim me...especially with your human counter part so excited and aroused. Did you hear her begging?" She knew now she was teasing the wolf within though in part she was not trying to draw him out fully she knew if he did that the pain of the foot would render them unconscious but what she was targeting for was both wolf mind and the human side to join that little more , that the two sides grew a little closer so that in any way possible Sacha too could enjoy what she was inflicting upon her poor mate.

Her fingers continued to brush against the tender bundle , she started to sweep along the edge of it in soft circles then increased the pressure before she lightened it and fell into a irregular pattern. Her thumb very carefully scraped the edge of the nail over the clit that she felt so swollen against her digit before teasing it once more with just the soft pad of skin and the moisture Sasha had provided. She turned her head ever so slightly so that she could scrape her teeth along side Sasha's neck. "I can just imagine you now wanting to tear the trousers I am still wearing from be and hmm bend me over this bed..or perhaps simply drag me to my hands and knees before you..." She smiled against the neck before she bit down fleetingly but sharply. Slowly Azura was bringing her free hand up along the mattress besides Sasha's form, up and above her head before she slid it downwards to work it's way beneath Sasha's head. Her fingers stroked through the dark hair and tangled knots now before she roughly gripped them and forced the head backwards as she exposed Sasha's neck. "This bite is for you Sacha, you are mine to..." The words came out in a low growl combined with a grunt as Azura bit down on the skin roughly this time, the canine teeth breaking the skin slightly while Azura's fingers in Sasha's sex changed direction as she started to slide the digits in and out of her sex briskly as she waited to see the reactions.

Whether Azura had meant to pin her or not, her change in position now made it difficult for Sasha to buck in earnest. Now the guard’s thighs were trapped underneath the weight of her lover. “I c-can’t…hold still…” Sasha panted out the apology, even as she squirmed underneath Azura, continuing to do what she wasn’t supposed to. She couldn’t help but want to ride Azura’s talented fingers to another orgasm! Her body wouldn’t allow her to be still, or perhaps it was her mind, whatever it was, something inside of her now wished to misbehave so that Azura would act good on her words and claim her. The threat of multiple orgasms and a lifetime spent loving her mate were not exactly the worst punishments in the world.

Sasha whimpered softly as her lip was bit especially hard and Azura broke the feverish kiss they had been sharing. Instinctively, her tongue slipped out to catch the droplets of blood that were beginning to form where Azura had cut the skin with her teeth. Curious blue eyes stared up at her mate as she pulled back, and Sasha immediately noticed the wolf behind that gaze.

“Please-“ ”STOP BEGGING!” Sacha growled as the lusty female counterpart mewled with want as Azura’s tongue began to tease the skin of her shoulder. It was one thing for the humans to beg, but they would not be begging to Azura’s wolf! He would not give her the satisfaction!

Or perhaps he would…because the human counterpart was being difficult and very distracting with the images inside of their head. All Sasha could do was imagine her mate’s talented tongue on her bare sex instead of on her shoulder. The way the smooth, flexible muscle fluttered against her clit…how Azura would sometimes use her teeth to contrast the soft feelings of pleasure with firm feelings of pain. “I need…want…” She needed to cum, she wanted consistent stimulation, but it was just so hard to speak as her swollen clit was tortured by fingers that knew Sasha’s body far too well.

Sasha was wet and wanting. She whined pitifully every time Azura switched the pace of pressure of her thumb. Sasha was so close…over and over again, she felt the pleasure build up to what she knew would be a mind-shattering orgasm, only to have Azura change something and take that feeling away by adjusting her technique. And as much as she tried to ride Azura’s hand, she could not do so properly because of how she was pinned. She could not cum or find release, not under these cruel conditions!

“Ahhhh!” Sasha yelped as Azura’s fingers suddenly grasped touseled locks of her dark hair and wrenched her head back to bare her neck. Her scalp burned from the rough treatment, and the guard whimpered as teeth clamped down on her neck. But she did not pull away, if anything she tilted her head to the side and submitted to Azura’s desire to mark her. The pinpricks of pain were soon dulled anyways by the immense pleasure that Azura’s fingers were causing. Those slender digits diving in and out so quickly of her hypersensitive sex had Sasha moaning in delight once again. “Unnnggh…oh yes… y-yes…YES!” Sasha cried out, another gush of hot liquid spilling from her slit as she came. Though this time, instead of seeking more pleasure, her trembling legs snapped shut, holding Azura’s hand still as she gasped for breath and tried to recover. It took her a moment to collect herself, but once she had, Sasha felt a little less out of control of her sex drive. She was still eager to continue, but the sensitivity of her clit made her need to pause for just a moment. And that moment was all that the wolf wished for.

Sasha growled loudly, streaks of white starting to take up residence in the thick mane of brown hair as she began to shift slightly. “I may be yours... But you are also mine. And the first part of you that I am going to claim as mine is that naughty little mouth.” Her voice grew lower, her teeth sharpened to points, and the tips of her ears narrowed into peaks, but the wolf side would not press himself forward any further. He knew that their body was so busy working on healing their foot, that shifting would cause such a drop in energy that they’d be down for the count. Still, while this half-wolf state required much of them, they had eaten more than enough tonight to make it work. While the human side liked to switch between dominant and submissive, the wolf’s side was entirely dominant in nature.

“Tease me further, and I will see to it that your sex is the last thing that I mark with my seed.” And then, without warning, Sasha’s free hand now came crashing down onto Azura’s rear with a swift WHACK! The strike was not meant to hurt Azura, not really, but made to gesture that the female’s rear was not going to be off limits if she continued to torment the wolf. Sacha would gladly find relief thrusting into her taboo hole instead of her wanting sex if she kept being a tease.

While the wolf part of her felt entirely comfortable giving Azura a little discipline, Sasha’s human side was in a panic. ”YOU STRUCK HER!” ”WE struck her. …Struck is such a poor word to use…we spanked her.”

For a little time everything seemed almost erratic and confusing. Sasha was trying to move even though she could not but that did not seem to stop her from actually trying. She could feel those hips try and buck up though the movements were far smaller than previously. For now Azura did have almost complete control of the situation. Sasha could not accidentally thrust up and break the barrier herself nor could she it appeared cum without just the right pressure and touch from Azura herself. Though there was something more of herself that felt more confusing than anything else. In her mind there was not two sides but nearly one, a broader one. While she had been attempting to trigger Sasha and Sacha to draw closer she had unintentionally opened up her own mind. All concerns were for the time being gone about the world beyond the walls that surrounded them but more than that both herself and her wolf knew exactly what they wanted. They also knew they had a limited time to enjoy it. As Sasha came again Azura oddly gasped at the tension around her fingers which were now starting to cramp up ever so slightly. She felt the legs snapped closed and with that her hand grew utterly still though her fingers remained within her sex.

Azura smiled broadly as she observed the minor transformations Sasha went through as Sacha certainly had risen up within Sasha. His words made her almost smirk until she felt the hard strike of the hand upon her rear. The barrier of the trousers acted ever so slightly as protection. She could still feel the skin burning beneath. For a moment surprise crossed her features but the sensation was surprisingly pleasant, it stirred that sensation she had discovered a week ago. When Sacha had been in complete control of the situation. When he , had her pinned down unable to move while he teased and waited for her to beg which she had managed to avoid doing so simply by the fact that her body was in a way too sensitive to him. It was impossible to build up a wall to block the touches out.

She knew in the moments that she was playing with fire and that the moment Sacha could he was likely going to make her acts look like nothing. The thought sent a shiver along her form. A visible one as her legs briefly tightened around Sasha's knees while the grip in the now dual coloured hair loosened ever so slightly. She tilted her head back as she positioned herself so that she released the bite after feeling quite satisfied it had left a mark. Bringing her head up her darkening gaze met Sacha's own. "Whether we tease you or not we know you are going to enjoy claiming every part of us." Her tone turned into rough velvet, a unique combination of the wolfs growl and Azura's voice which had not occurred before. One thing that had surprised her more than the spank against her was the idea of Sacha enjoying taking her in such a way. It had never really been something she had thought about herself and certainly not a topic of conversation she had heard before.

Another broader smirk touched her mouth as she brought the tip of her nose against Sasha's own. "We am quite aware also that we only have some time before your foot will be healed and we know what shall be coming when you are ready. We am also certain that the human side of us is only just beginning to understand the nature of her wolf side. So while we can.." They considered the next words carefully. "we are going to enjoy teasing you both, tormenting you both." A loving but devious smile showed itself. "Besides, your female side has already begged and pleaded to the wolf within..." She nudged the nose a moment. " A very rare token that shall certainly be remembered and taken as an honour. " She was quite certain though Sacha would not likely feel the same way.

Gently she lifted her upper body up so she could loosen the grip on her mate's knees as she stood up and placed her feet beneath the females legs before she knelt down between her legs, forced her mates legs to rise and settle over her thighs carefully making sure as always not to knock the injured foot.

Cautiously Azura started to pull the trapped arm from between Sasha's knees and then attempted to push them apart with both hands though she let Sasha recover from her second orgasm a little longer. She felt moisture soak into her trousers from the liquids that had spilled from Sasha's sex and did not care about the mess she was getting in for it even if the sheets would certainly need changing before they would be able to fall asleep. "Now while you..relax...we are going to see if we can get your female to beg just a little more." The wolf within knew she was naturally submissive but she also knew she was not going to simply bow down to her mate either. She was going to be a challenge, she was going to be unpredictable and show her spine. If she felt Sasha's knees relax she would lean forward and hovered her mouth above Sasha's sex as she breathed in the strong scent of the liquid that had spilled from her before she started to slid her tongue along the outer lips of her sex, along the inside before she swept her tongue upwards to tease the abused clitoris. In that moment the wolf and human decided that before the night was out, before the sun would rise she would claim her mate properly and then when their mate finally slept they would tend to her foot.

”You see? She likes it…” Sasha looked like the cat that ate the canary, both sides were just so pleased at the look of surprise that had crossed Azura’s lovely face. Well…Sasha was relieved, Sacha was ecstatic. Instead of flinching in pain or growing angry that she had been spanked, Azura seemed to have enjoyed it, and that was all either part of Sasha could ask for. To help reinforce the idea that a firm hand to her rear was not a bad thing, Sasha began to tenderly rub and massage the heated flesh. The wolf within her growled, and they began to tug at the pants a little bit, wishing the damned things would come off so that he could admire Azura’s glowing red rear.

She smirked slightly at Azura’s words. The boys in the barracks could be very crude in their descriptions of their escapades. Sacha had many, many ideas of the things that he would like to do to Azura in order to claim her. And Sasha herself was quite creative, if given the chance she could probably think of a few very interesting things to do to Azura as well.

“I am not limited to one orgasm in my wolf’s form as other males are...” Sasha flashed a toothy grin. “I will be sure to wear you out as punishment when I claim every bit of you as mine.” Sasha’s voice was coated in a thick, husky growl.

“Hrrrmph.” Sacha huffed, attempting to look mad. ‘Honor’ indeed! Even though the wolf was irked that they were being played with, part of him did enjoy it. He didn’t want a mate that would just bend to their will, nor did he want one that would fight him every step of the way as he tried to dominate her. Azura was a good, happy medium between the two extremes. She challenged them, made their games interesting by pushing back and giving them a reason to do the things they all wanted. Sasha’s eyes reflected nothing but love and desire for their mate, even though her brow was creased with annoyance at the idea of playing the submissive.

Perhaps it was strange that such a dominant creature had a submissive streak. But Sasha was enjoying this feeling of surrender. As a guard she was taught to always push forward, never give up, to make good, selfless decisions, to lead but also follow. It was all so much… A little time to relax.

Sasha’s knees gave way to Azura’s pushing, her legs falling open once more and putting her well-loved sex on display. The spread, pouty outer lips gave way to pink folds that were now a deeper shade of red from use, but her clit was still swollen and pulsing in anticipation for another round. Sasha’s breathing picked up the place as she felt Azura exhale warm air onto her sex and she dared to look down. She was a mess, her thighs and slit were glistening with her juices and suddenly her cheeks lit up red with embarrassment as she remembered how Azura had made her squirt earlier

“Mmm…I love it when you lick me…” Sasha forgot all about how embarrassed she was and purred as Azura started with slow, tender strokes of her tongue on the less sensitive outer lips. She relaxed into the mattress, shutting her eyes and just focusing on the pleasant sensation of a velvety tongue teasing her slit. But it wasn’t long before that teasing had turned into an unbearable throbbing between her legs. “Please…Azura…” Sasha whimpered softly as she arched her back, trying to angle her hips to properly offer herself up to Azura.

If this was what she was like now, she was a little frightened to think about how her urges were going to be during her heat. No doubt she would be locking herself and her lover away somewhere for a few days, otherwise she would be liable to shift and mount her mate in public. Sasha had never been a particularly sex-crazed female, but something about Azura brought it out in her. “Nnngh,,,guh..gods…please…” Sasha groaned loudly as Azura continued to tease her abused clit. Her lover’s tongue felt amazing, but the touch was too light, and Sasha needed more.

Azura could only just or she believed glimpsed the look of relief in the dark blue orbs that stared back at her while at the same time the most satisfied look crossed her face. As the hand returned though with a gentler touch Azura let out a soft groan of enjoyment, her eyes fluttered closed briefly but opened when she felt the same hand attempted to tug of those trousers that were seemingly even more reluctant to be parted from the form they clung to. A smile formed on Azura's lips. "Oh you won't be getting them off of us tonight." She spoke with such certainty that she clearly had her own plans for her form tonight. Even though her body urged her to surrender to Sasha's attempts and warnings, even though the joint of material against her sex was damp with moisture from her arousal and her body cried for touch upon her own skin, she shrugged all of them off.

"You are going to punish me by..attempting.." She spoke the word with a playful tone indicating a challenge. "to wear me out?" Her eyebrow rose sharply, the thought not at all scary and if anything simply encouraged her to play a little more. It was certainly not the worst of threats.As Azura saw the look of love and desire in those blue eyes, she reached up a free hand and stroked her thumb along the cheek and jaw line. For fleeting seconds a tender look fell upon her face and filled her eyes. She noticed that creased brow though and chuckled inwardly, knowing that the idea of playing the role of the submissive did not fall too comfortably on Sacha.

When Sasha's cheeks filled with that red tone Azura shook her head gently at the look of embarrassment. "Do not feel that way. I am certainly quite happy to see such...enjoyment." She whispered thickly against her mates sex just as Sasha let out her guttural words. It soon became obvious once more than Sasha wanted a firmer touch, a harder one but instead Azura smirked as she brought her arms up and around Sasha's thighs and down upon her inner thighs to hold her down in place as she continued the light and slow, almost elaborate teasing as her tongue moved in gentle patterns against Sasha's clit, around it then down to her lips before she finally slid her tongue into the heated passage and attempted to find that bundle of nerves she had gained earlier. She closed her eyes and permitted a minor shifting so that her tongue became longer, broader and rougher so that it could reach further into the hot depths and blissfully for Azura perhaps found that group of nerves once more.

For a while she made sure Sasha could not move, her hips at least but she could grasp the sheets, move her head and everything other part of herself except the one part of her body she wanted to most. Azura opened her mouth wider so that the edge of her teeth could graze the almost now ignored clitoris before she blew warm air over the sensitive skin through her nose.

Eventually Azura pulled her head back and lowered it to Sasha's high, right thigh as she felt an ache to mark her mate once more. Her mouth opened wide as she suckled on the skin without breaking it. "MINE!" She growled out again at the exact same time she released Sasha's form and brought her hand hungrily against Sasha's sex. Her thumb ceased being gentle as it had before and firmly circled it's prey while her next two fingers slid into the wet sex as Azura broke the bite and shuffled herself upwards to look her mate in the eyes once more. "I am going to claim you now.." She half growled and half moaned as her fingers slid in and out of her partners sex at speed, the fingers twisted and turned smoothly together to touch every tender part of her sex before while the tip of her fingers brushed and skimmed the barrier while she gauged how lost in pleasure Sasha was. Her left hand captured one breast, her fingers skimmed the surface of the mound before she drew her thumb to circle the sensual nipple. Her hot silver gaze locked onto Sasha's face, her eyes, the way she smelled until she hoped that what was to come would hurt as little as possible when she out of the blue thrust her fingers forward sharply hoping to have weakened it with the brush passes..."Please don't hurt too much..please don't hurt her..."

Sasha was relieved to hear that Azura didn’t mind how responsive she was to her touch. Though, a tiny part of her was a little worried about how they were going to hide the sheets that were soaked in her arousal, especially since it felt as though Azura felt the need to draw that reaction out of her again. Honestly, in all of her sexual self explorations, she had never been able to manipulate her swollen front wall the same way Azura could, had never been able to draw the same sort of pleasure from her form. ”Hrrrmph…let her enjoy attempting to tire us out…” While the wolf side was stubborn and did not wish to become exhausted from their mate’s efforts, the human side was fairly certain that her mind would just shut off if she was exposed to all of this pleasure for much longer.

“Gaaahhhhh!” Sasha gasped as she felt the tip of Azura’s velvety tongue brush against the incredibly sensitive, spongey patch of flesh on her front wall. The guard was trapped in a manner that she absolutely loved and hated at the same time. She knew that if she was released, she would buck and writhe, try to rush things along because she was impatient when finding her own release. But Azura kept her hips pinned to the bed, forcing her to endure the tantalizing torture that her mate’s tongue caused. If she were any more restrained, she may have panicked, Sasha always had grown antsy if her appendages were pinned for an extended period of time. But Azura allowed her free range of her arms and legs. Her heels kept digging into the mattress, her hands grasping tightly to the sheets and fisting them. Her head thrashed back and forth as she mewled and whined, so close to the edge that it was almost painful.

“Wha-why…?” Sasha whimpered, confused as to why that wonderful tongue had stopped working over her wanting sex. The young guard squirmed under Azura’s grasp before picking her head up and looking down, watching her lover move away from her slit and towards her thigh instead. “Nnngh!” Sasha grunted as sharp teeth sank into her thigh and Azura began to suckle on the flesh. She knew that there would be a large, prominent bruise there and it only made her grow more excited that she would be branded as the Alpha’s.

“Yours!” Sasha cried out, completing the claim. “Yours, alwaaaayys!” A long moan of pure ecstasy swallowed her words as Azura’s thumb began to circle the guard’s abused clit with more pressure. “Nhnn.” Sasha nodded affirmative, her mind so pleasure addled that she was unable to manage words. “Ah!” The young wolf gasped as she felt the barrier gave way. It didn’t hurt…not really…not as much as she thought it would have. It actually almost felt as though something were popping inside of her. The only thing that ached was the feeling of her deflowered sex being stretched and filled as Azura pushed deeper into her sopping wet channel.

“I love you. I love you. OhhhhhhgodsAzuraIloveyou!!!” Sasha chanted as she threw her arms around Azura’s neck and yanked her lover down for a deep, passionate kiss. She was thankful that her mate had had the foresight to move up her body and be so close to her as she claimed her. All Sasha wanted to do was cling onto her and kiss her as the pain started and then quickly passed, turning into nothing but pure pleasure as Azura continued to thrust her fingers in and out of her slit. Sasha’s moans were poorly muffled by their feverish kisses as she cried out, cumming again. A fresh gush of warm wetness splashed onto Azura’s forearm as the build up of pleasure was finally released. Sasha groaned loudly, ducking her head down and clamping her teeth down firmly onto Azura’s collar.

“G-goddess… I ne-eed a break… I c-can’t…” Words finally came back to her as the fog of pleasure dissipated. Now every bit of Sasha trembled, even her voice. Her sex throbbed with such intensity that she feared she may just black out if she had any more orgasms.

Metallic eyes admired Sasha's form with admiration, desire and love. She loved the way that Sasha's form moved, the way her hands clenched, she was almost stupidly envious of the sheets beneath them. The way they were being tugged at and gripped. Azura smiled at the gasp of surprise and the question that went verbally unanswered as she simply carried on what she desired to do. The sound of the grunt from Sasha's mouth made Azura smile into the bite and a severe shiver ran along her form as she heard the completion of the claim. A low growl sounded from her throat as she released the marked skin and teased the sensitive flesh with a kiss.

Azura watched Sasha so carefully any one may have thought she was in danger of something with the intensity in her eyes as she felt the thin barrier break against her probing fingers. While there was a faint flicker of what she thought was pain, over all there did not seem to be a great anguish at what she had done and certainly, thankfully no prolonged element of such either.

Azura smiled and chuckled at her mate's declaration of love though her tone of voice to her was almost drunk sounding, the kisses and feel of her sex tightening around her fingers made Azura happier than she had ever thought possible. Her body urged her onwards, to do more, to exhaust her poor mate but as she came again and she felt the slight pull back as Sasha proclaimed she required a break, she found she could not deny her such. Very slowly and as gently as possible she pulled her fingers from Sasha's sex, trying as hard as she could to not catch any sensitive spot that could cause her mate too much of a reaction. "I love you to, my mate." She whispered gently as she trailed kisses along Sasha's shoulder before she carefully untangled their forms and set upon treating the injured foot while Sasha recuperated.

She softly helped Sasha onto the bed properly until her head was rested on the pillows on a dry spot of the bed. She used the spare pillows to prop Sasha's foot higher up and then smiled at her mate as she licked her lips. "Now that you need some time to recover..." She could not stop the small note of pride that crept into her voice, she would later claim it was her wolf that added such an edge just to some how prove a point to the wolf within Sasha. "I am going to get some oils, massage your foot and then get some ice to try and reduce the swelling. No moving..." She stated the last two words in a playful commanding tone as she turned towards the bathroom, the trousers still on her frame and she purposefully pulled them up as she disappeared into the bathroom.

She returned minutes later with towels, oils and bed sheets which she was going to change and burn the currently soaked bed sheets. "I think we are going to have to burn these." She leaned forward to examine the moisture that made the room stink of sex and Sasha. There was the faint scent of coppery blood in the air. Azura was reminded of Sasha's own treatment to her back, the skin tender ever so slightly when she stretched her shoulders with the several long and deep scratches along her skin.

Sasha bit her lower lip to suppress the whimper that wished to be let out as her mate's fingers left her clutching channel. Azura had been very careful, and had not caught a tender spot, the young guard just missed the feeling of fullness that her lover's fingers had provided. As badly as Sasha wanted to keep going, she knew that her body could not handle anymore, and part of her was also coming to realize that they should go to sleep soon. No doubt Azura would be expected to have breakfast with all the Alphas in the morning, and Sasha should better be up early to eat with the guards if she wanted some food.

A soft kiss was given to her charge's forehead, that love-drunk smile still staying on Sasha's lips. Even the knowledge that they still had responsibilities to attend to could not bring her mood down. She was Azura's, she belonged to this beautiful were. And Sasha was touched by how her lover still continued to take care of her, helping her up onto a dry spot of the bed to recuperate. "Hrrrmph...do not think that I will need any recovery time once I am all well." Sasha teased as she settled into the pillows. "Azura...you don't have to worry about my foot, it will be fine by morning, I just need some rest." But it appeared there was no stopping her mate, she was off. And Sasha couldn't help but growl softly as she pointedly sashayed towards the bathroom. "Damn those pants!!!" It was of little consolation to know that Sasha had ruined them with her juices and that they would surely have to come off of Azura eventually. Still, she admired the view of her mate leaving, watching her and feeling her own spark of pride when she looked at the long, red scratches that marked her lover as hers.

When Azura came back with the sheets and towels in hand, Sasha nodded. The few minutes to herself had helped her regain enough energy to wriggle her way off the bed. Then she stubbornly hobbled about, helping Azura strip the bed and put the new sheets on so that they could destroy the evidence rather than have to deal with curious maids tomorrow. Sasha was relieved when the chore was done and quickly hopped back into the bed while Azura dealt with the sheets. When her lover returned, she would see that Sasha had extended her stubbornness to include shifting even deeper into her wolf's form. That brown mane was blanketed in nothing but snow white fur. Her shoulders had grown broader, her torso longer, her breasts had shrank the slightest bit, and her ears had turned entirely wolf-like. "Come..." Sasha's voice was coated in a thick, commanding growl as she pat the open side of the bed. "Let me take care of your back." She knew that Azura wished to take care of her, but Sasha was likely to fall asleep once the soothing oils and massage began. But before she slept, she wished to take care of those scratches to her lover's back with her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom