Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha and Omega (SilverDreamer x JacksAreWild)

"Seen as I no longer have to live along side the tailor it may be best if I keep any hints to myself." She said the last few words coolly and with silent recognition that even those who she saw often, paid and discussed general matters with were too beyond her reach. There would be no more Mister Rick and his shop that always smelled of rosemary and often she was certain the scent of intimate activities. She would not see the butcher or the baker when her mother sought a particular meat or bread when visitors came. They all would be practical strangers. The only ones she would have some knowledge of would be the immediate family she was about to join. Each summer since her eighteenth year when the mating was agreed upon she, her mother and brothers would travel to the summer home of the family she was nearly bound to. Six weeks of the year was spent trying to form a connection between the betrothed and it had , had some limited success. They were no longer strangers but certainly not as close as either parents had desired. Though neither Azura or Lazarus , her betrothed truly could explain why. They enjoyed each others company, seemed to agree on matters close to their hearts and yet silence often became their greatest form of communication. Perhaps it had simply been nerves and the forced realization that one day soon they would be wed to each other. Each others life-mates and they had no genuine certainty that, that is what they each wanted.

It had been with those thoughts in her mind that she did not at first realize that Sasha had offered her the flint. Her gaze seemed to stare at her hand unblinking until she eased her mind from such serious matters and brought herself back to the present. "My apologies Sasha and of course I can." She reached up and accepted the flint and steel and turned her gaze to the task at hand. "Rabbit does indeed sound delicious. I have not had fresh rabbit for quite a while now." She spoke softly as if half talking to herself though it was clear she was actually listening to Sasha as she spoke. A smile touched her lips at the notion of Sasha trying to chase rabbit while chains brushed chains and metal creaked. While amusing to imagine it would certainly not bring them any meat for the night.

Azura did not seem too truly notice as Sasha started to undress behind the tent, the click and hiss sounds filled the air as she struck and stroked flint against steel to create a spark. It was only when she heard what sounded to be a chaotic mixture of metal catching metal and chains creating the loud tink noise as they brushed against each other as well as Sasha's grunts of frustration did she look up. Her silver gaze settled on the rapidly increasing bare form. Her gaze moved down along the dark hair, to the broad shoulders and length of back no in her vision. "Do you need a hand at all?" The words came out just as Sasha seemed to pull herself free of the last piece of armour and sounded to be quite relieved to be out of it. "You should dress like that more often." The words came out before she fully realized they were even on her tongue moments before Sasha pulled on her shirt. "Well I meant more femininely. I do not think the males of the pack would be able to resist you." She added rapidly to try and have Sasha focus on those words rather than the ones previously.

It was at that point the flint and steel worked and several sparks of bright blue and orange seemed to shoot in a variety of directions. Three of which landed on the mixture of twigs and tinder it was meant to land on and two sparks managed to land on Azura's outer, upper thigh. A brief hint of pain was felt against her skin as the sparks quickly burnt through the material and twin ,thin tendrils of smoke rose before Azura managed to path them out with the palm of her hand. Neither burn was even minor though it served as a reminder to keep her attention on the task at hand.

Her gaze turned to the fire then which had started to burn brightly and warmly. "Clearly you are a bad influence on me." She whispered as she looked back to Sasha playfully. "Are you ready to hunt now?" She pushed herself to her feet and rubbed at her thigh to make sure none of the damaged clothing would stick to her skin. She could fix the small burn holes with ease later in the evening.

Perhaps Sasha’s greatest weakness was her inability to focus on more than one thing at a time. Distracting the guard was fairly easy, especially when she wasn’t forcing herself to pay close attention to something. While this was a desirable trait for hunters, who’s attention could so quickly turn at the slightest rustle of bushes (and hopefully creature inside the bush making the rustling), it wasn’t particularly useful for right now. Azura’s first comment had flown right over her head, and Sasha didn’t even think about the fact that the other woman may have been looking at her scantily clad form. Instead, she focused on the whole ‘the males of the pack wouldn’t be able to resist her’ thing.

“Heh…well…I prefer it when they do resist me. They get all stupid and look at me as though they’d never seen a pair of breasts before.” Sasha snorted softly. That was all she was when she was dressed more femininely: a pretty face and a nice body perfectly wrapped in dress. She didn’t like being viewed as an object. If she was going to be bound to someone for life, she didn’t want it to be with someone that would grow tired of how she looked once the years came and took her youth’s beauty away. Of course she wasn’t naïve, she knew that sexual attraction was an important part of a relationship. And while she acknowledged the fact that she was viewed as a sexual being by the opposite sex, she did not view them the same in turn. “I…do not wish to be bound to a male anyways…” Her voice drifted off as she added the final statement, as though she were afraid to say it because of what it implied. Well…perhaps not afraid. She’d said it before with more conviction to her comrades whom kept pressuring her to choose one of them for who she liked the most, who she’d want to roll about in the hay with for the rest of her life. The answer had always been: none of them, she didn’t want to be mated to a male.

And so, quite simply, if Azura read enough into Sasha’s statement, she’d see that the young guard preferred the gentler sex. If pressured, she’d admit such a thing outright. While it was rare to see same-gendered wolf couples (though she felt like more went on in secret than anyone knew), and often looked down upon, Sasha didn’t mind standing up and owning the fact that she liked women.

“Are you okay?” The thin trails of smoke coming off of Azura’s pants made her mind swiftly switch gears. Her face was full of concern and she moved closer to inspect the damage. But Azura’s playful look eased her worry and her comment couldn’t help but make Sasha chuckle. “I assure you, my bad luck is not contagious, no matter how much time you spend with me.”

“But yes, I am ready to hunt.” She said before she had even really checked. Though after quickly glancing over her body to make sure she had everything and only finding her sword, she shook her head. “Okay maybe not.” With a sheepish smile, Sasha unclipped her sword and headed over to their gear to exchange it for her bow and arrows, as well as a small dagger, just incase. ”Knife in my boot? Check. Dagger at my side? Check. Bow and quiver of arrows? Check.” After completing her little list of things she’d need for hunting, she became satisfied that she had everything. “There…now I’m ready.”

Inwardly Azura settled as it became clear that Sasha had either not caught her words or simply accepted them as nothing more than a simple compliment. "Well there was nothing more to it any way." She thought to herself as she listened to Sasha speas about the males of the pack when she was in a dress. Suddenly the realization of why the males kept their distance made perfect sense but she also realized to her knowledge none of them had spoken about what they knew of Sasha to any beyond the soldiers. That was in truth not too surprising but gave Azura a warm sensation of comfort at the fact.

Yet she felt surprised at the fact she was uncertain how to actually react to it. Did she pretend to know and not have a concern with it. Not that she did. It had been a discussion her parents had brought up one day in the lead up to Aerick arranged marriage that had fallen apart. They had never explained what had happened and she had known not to ask. Aerick while he had found the woman attractive had not been heartbroken when it had ended. He had been in love with a smaller packs alpha daughter for years and the failing of the engagement meant they would soon be wed just after Azura had wed Lazarus.

Surprise crossed her features beyond her control but she smiled to Sasha softly. "As long as they treat you right, make you laugh and love you as much as you love them then whether they are male or female should not matter."

She finally replied as she glanced down at her leg. "I am fine, just extremely minor burns. Nothing serious I am certain." She watched Sasha as she started to pat herself down to make sure she was prepared and could not help but laugh low as it became clear she was not as organized as she had expected.

While Sasha gathered the weapons she required Azura collected some thin twin that was about twenty inches long in length and placed it in a small pouch at her waist. She decided to leave her cloak behind so it would not snag or catch on any branches or rocks. She checked her waist for her simple and small dagger, giving it a gentle pat then looked to Sasha with a single nod. "I have everything I need."

She lifted her hand up to indicate Sasha should go first and then followed behind her quietly until they exited the cave. She tilted her head back and breathed in the scent of the forest that surrounded the waterfall. "Well let's see if we can catch some rabbit." She took the lead this time and moved as quietly as possible over the twigs and already fallen leaves from the turn in the weather. "Would you prefer to part ways a little and increase our chances or remain together? I think we are alone enough to not have to shadow each other without risk of being attacked."

Relief washed over Sasha as Azura took the news of her sexual orientation in stride. She hadn’t known what she had been expecting, but such casual acceptance hadn’t been it. Part of her had been worried that her traveling companion would become nervous, distrustful, perhaps think that Sasha was some sort of crazy sexual deviant that would violate her. But of course she’d never do anything to take advantage of Azura, Sasha had been assigned to protect her and wasn’t going to let any harm come of her, or cause any damage herself. Resumed talk of the hunt made her brighten up and she eagerly took the lead and headed out of the cave at Azura’s beckoning.

“You’re right. Let’s fan out to increase our chances.” The brunette nodded her agreement to Azura’s suggestion. With the fire going, Sasha was confident that she could use her nose to find her way back to the camp. “But don’t go too far…I don’t want to lose you. If you need me just call for me, I’ll come running, promise.” The young guard quickly added, throwing a glance over to her shoulder at Azura. While she did want to increase their chances for dinner, she didn’t want to lose her charge in the process.

Sasha took up position in the lead because she had her bow and arrow. She didn’t want to accidentally shoot Azura by mistaking her red haired friend for a red fox or some other critter. Off towards the right she began to wander, leaving Azura to go left or straight, whatever she chose. A couple of paces later she was all alone, having lost sight and sound of her charge. Part of her was glad to be on her own, it allowed her privacy so that she could let her body drift slightly towards her more wild form. As her wolf clawed at the base of her mind for freedom to hunt, Sasha allowed parts of it out, making sure to keep it on a short leash so that she did not shift into her other form entirely by accident.

As she changed, her canines elongated, pupils to her blue eyes dilated, tips of her ears elongated just enough to allow her to hear better, and her sense of smell became amplified. Sasha held perfectly still, straining to hear and wishing for a gust of wind to carry the scent of an animal towards her. Nearly half an hour went by before she finally heard something moving up ahead and swiftly but silently headed towards the sound. What greeted her was a fat young groundhog, and while it wasn’t the same as a rabbit, it was still something delicious. She quickly picked up her bow and lined up an arrow, exhaling and then letting the arrow fly.

Unfortunately the groundhog was far away, low to the ground, and the fletching of her arrow caught a piece of tall grass, sending it flying off to the side and alerting the little mammal to her presence. For a moment, they just stared at one another before the little creature took off full tilt, with Sasha quickly gathering herself and sprinting off behind him. The young wolf was incredibly fast, even though she was crashing through bushes and tree branches in her attempt to close the distance, she was managing to gain on the groundhog’s tail. Closer and closer she came before finally she could fling herself forward ontop of the groundhog.

“GYAAAHHHH!” She howled as the little beast turned about and bit her and it took Sasha a moment to realize that she hadn’t fully shifted, she was still bound by the shortcomings of her human form. A couple more nips and bites from the groundhog were received before she finally drew her dagger and managed to stab it through the heart, rolling away quickly so that she didn’t get any of the blood onto herself.

Panting softly from her sprint through the forest, Sasha rolled over and lay onto her back, taking a moment to regain her breath before she went looking for Azura.

Azura had practically felt the relief that seemed to coarse through Sasha and the air seemed to ease as Sasha seemed happy with her reaction to the news. She had nodded her head to Sasha as they departed ways and indicated she would head to the right with a tilt of her head. She had smiled at Sasha's words of calling if she needed help and while she nodded her head once more inwardly she did hope nothing was going to lapse that meant Sasha was going to have to save her. How would she live it doing having to be recused on her first day out of the camp and beyond the protection and care of her family and almost all of the pack? She already knew how her brothers would react. Their predicted laughter rang in her ears, her fathers cool glare and stern setting of her jaw, even though just in her memories and imagination was daunting enough.

Once she had parted ways properly and Sasha had disappeared from sight though her scent still lingered in her nostrils and she knew she could track her quite easily. She paused in her stride and closed as her eyes as she dropped the mental guards she held up to prevent the animal within from taking over as she began to shift her form. She lifted her hand up to the pair of hair pins that held her hair in placed and released them. Her dark auburn hair fell passed her shoulders in soft waves with slight curling to the locks. She could feel her canines lengthen and sharpen within her mouth until the tips lightly pressed against her bottom lip. She could also feel her eyes change as the pupils dilated , her nails along her finger nails thickened and grew as they changed into claws. Slowly she exhaled and opened her eyes as she took in the sight of the forest with the enhanced senses of her canine counter part.

It did not tak her too long to hear the faint munching of an animal eating leaves or perhaps vegetables. Her movements became slower and quieter as she followed the sound until she found it's cause. Seemingly they had struck lucky as her silver gaze settled on a plump rabbit. Her mouth watered at the sight but as three younger rabbits appeared from a near by burrow Azura simply shook her head. The young ones were no more than kits and she was not about to take a parents from their young.
She purposefully stepped on a dry twig and as the twig snapped under the pressure the sound caused the rabbits to stiffen a moment and then flee into the underbrush. She heard the wolf within growl at the sight of a meal being allowed to escape but simply shook her head at herself as she carried on her way through the woods.

Almost twenty minutes had passed before her senses caught the scent of another animal it was different to the rabbit and quite a rare find for where their pack had lived. After several minutes of tracking down the creature her gaze landed on the eyes of an old fox. Grey hairs touched along the bridge of it's nose and it moved at a slow pace. She gave it a soft smile as she reached a hand down to the dagger and moved towards it. Her lips moved as she offered a silent thanks to the fox before she quickly caught it and with a quick slide of the blade it fell truly still. She smiled faintly as she picked it up and cleaned the bloodied blade on the grass before she made her way back the way she had come to find Sasha again.

Her teeth though and claws were still in there were shape as she finally found Sasha about thirty minutes later. Her gaze settled on the ground hog and she gave a broad smile to Sasha that revealed her teeth more clearly. "It is a good thing I did not ask to settle a wager on who would get the bigger animal." She turned her gaze to the collection of broad rock along the edge of the water fall and began to prepare the fox. "Looks like it shall be a feast for us tonight."

Once Sasha had caught her breath, she finally sat back up and looked over to the groundhog. Part of her was always a little sad when she had to kill something, but she knew that it was necessary for her own survival. After saying a little prayer of thanks for her prey, she began the work of flaying the critter right down the middle so that she wouldn't have to carry so much weight. She left the entrails for some scavenger to eat before hoisting her kill up by the hind legs so that she could carry the carcass along. She stood up, brushed herself off, made sure she had everything, and then began walking back the way she had came, sniffing around for Azura. It was a little difficult to pick out her scent, Sasha's own left arm was bleeding a little bit from where she had been bitten by the groundhog, combined with the mixture of the scent of the animal she was carrying, it was difficult for her to pick out Azura's unique scent.

Thankfully the other woman was apparently looking for her as well, because Sasha caught Azura's scent as she approached. Still in her half-wolf state, the alluring scent of a female that was of mating age sent a shiver down Sasha's back. She could feel the wolf inside of her clawing at the base of her mind, demanding to be let out, to be free to pounce, to claim, to mate. She forced her eyes shut and took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself and stamp out the primal thoughts that were attempting to take proper hold over her mind. Before her wolf won out, she shifted back to her human form entirely, and breathed a sigh of relief as her olfactory sense was muted and her primal urge to claim Azura as hers evaporated into nothingness. Well...not nothingness, but at least something more manageable for the young guard.

When Azura finally appeared, Sasha smiled, glad to see that her friend had managed a kill as well. The beast inside of her immediately began to claw at the back of her skull once again upon noticing that the Alpha had taken on some of her wolf's traits, making Sasha clench her jaw slightly as she battled for control. Hopefully Azura would think it just a gesture of pain from her bleeding arm, rather than her internal struggle to keep her cool. "Heh...well...perhaps we can have a wager on who is the better cook instead." Sasha forced herself to focus on a challenge, rather than how beautiful Azura looked. With the thought of food and her own hunger now at the forefront of her thoughts, she felt safe enough to stand next to Azura and begin to prepare her own kill for dinner.

"Can you shift fully without the aid of the moon. Or just halfway?" She said after a moment, glancing up once more to look at those wolfish silvery eyes. Sasha was curious, she'd never seen Azura's wolf form because she herself always hid away during full moons when everyone was forced to transform.

Azura smiled as she began the duty of skinning the fox as she looked over her shoulder to Sasha. "I think you are more likely to win that but I am more than willing to actually take you up on that challenge. What is my payment should you win?" She then paled slightly as she caught a scent of blood that was neither the foxes, groundhogs and certainly not her own. Her silver gaze explored Sasha's profile as she used her keener senses to hone on to the scent that had caught her attention.

She placed her blade down besides the skinned fox and rinsed her bloodied hands in the water before them. "You are injured. Is it serious?" For the moment her attention was more focused on the injury than that of Sasha's question but as her hands carefully explored Sasha's shoulder and arm she answered it. Her fingers examined methodically as she gauged the wound. "That in truth depends on the situation and my emotions. My parents became quite strict about me....keeping control as much as possible especially in the lead up to a full moon and after. Since I have been promised they did not wish upon an accidental mating should I of ran into a male wolf during my transformations so during festivals...I was a little herded away so I could not get too lost in the changes and caught up in the moment but when I was allowed to change when with family only or alone I can change almost fully though for some reason I did not always get a full length tail. I have not yet figured out why."

As her attention remained on the wound and whether it would need treatment or not her teeth returned to normal as did her eyes and nails. "Though I will admit I have often wondered what it would be like to run with such freedom. " She looked to Sasha a moment seemingly curious and oddly nervous. "Perhaps at some point we could before we arrive in Darcia. "

"Hmm…I don't know…" Sasha began to think of interesting yet appropriate conditions for the wagers of their bet. She didn't want to pick anything too risque, for fear of making the Alpha uncomfortable, even though such things were what she was used to from growing up with her fellow guards. Dares that ranged from hunting in their underwear, to mucking out the horse stalls, to streaking through town naked in their human form. So she tried to think up of some menial chore she didn't like to do that she could make Azura do for her if she lost… Her thoughts were interrupted by the other female pointing out that she was injured.

"Huh? Oh…no. It's nothing, I barely feel it." Sasha shrugged a bit, brushing the fact that she was wounded off and continuing her task of skinning the ground hog. Her wounds healed fairly quickly, and she thought she could just tend to the bite wound once the groundhog was in a pot of water and cooking over the fire. It wasn't until Azura's hands find her arm did she stop, her whole body tensing up the second a delicate touch began to examine her arm. It wasn't that Sasha didn't enjoy the feeling of Azura running her fingers over her bicep arm, it was just difficult to control herself when the other girl was so close and in such a tempting state of half human, half wolf.

Only part of her was listening to Azura speak about the way her parents had kept her out of the center of festival attention during her transformations. The other part was trying it's hardest to ignore her scent and the way those hands felt on her.

"No full tail hmm? Perhaps your wolf is more submissive than you realize…" Sasha teased the other girl gently. Without a tail, Azura would not be able to prominently wave it about and show off her dominant stature. The guard's own tail always managed to grow and stay in the upright position whenever she transformed into her wolf form. "Azura…I'm fine…real-LY!" Sasha yelped as Azura's hands finally found the bite wound on her forearm, the pressure pushing her shirt against the wound and immediately saturating the fabric with blood. With a soft sigh, Sasha rolled up her sleeve so that they could take a look. Her forearm was stained with blood and there was a little chunk taken out where the wombat had bit her. "See? It's nothing, just a scratch."

Azura was subconsciously already wondering what sort of payment Sasha would have to pay should she lose the challenge. While her parents had been strict, her brothers had been daring and some how Azura had at times fallen balanced between the two. She just hid that side very well as her parents had enough dares with her brothers to deal with. Her silver gaze moved along her frame briefly as she considered one possible idea. It was one that she truly doubted Sasha would be fully comfortable with and could prove to be quite hilarious if she got it just right.

She felt Sasha's body tense up at her touch but simply assumed that was because the wound perhaps was worse than she was trying to convince Azura that it was. "Only some of the times. I hope it is simply due to the fact I always had to hold myself in check, no matter which form I am or was in. I am sure our journey to Darcia shall prove it one way or another."

Azura smiled at the notion of her wolf side being more submissive than she was aware of. In her wolf form she always felt more free than her human form. Often felt able to handle anything and she was quite certain that if anything her wolf form was more stubborn than her human one and certainly savoured the victory of a spar. Yet she knew at some point soon she would have to some degree submit to Lazarus when the time for their mating came. That thought in mid she shook her head slightly as she pushed it away and focused once more on Sasha's arm as she heard her odd raised voice and she examined the now exposed wound properly.

The wound would heal quite quickly though the skin and fabric certainly would need a proper clean. "Sorry I did not mean to catch it but yes it looks like it shall be fine though if you want me to treat I shall." She took her hands from Sasha's arm and turned back to cutting the fox. "Though should you wish to find out how submissive I am...I am sure you shall gain some insight when we spar."

She looked to Sasha with a teasing smile on her lips as she gave her a challenging flash in her eyes. "Also I have decided upon my payment from you should you lose this challenge though before I state it perhaps I should ask..is there anything you won't do or anything I should avoid?"

Sasha smiled, Azura was so good about taking her teasing in stride that the guard felt comfortable speaking freely. She had been taught at a young age to always be respectful of the Alphas, always keep her head down and her tail tucked between her legs when in their presence. But if they sparred, she would get a chance to show off her impeccable breeding that had made her such a wonderful fighter, a chance to to pin Azura down on her back and assert her own dominance that only ever came out in the ring, or in the bedroom. Granted, her experience was limited as far as the bedroom went, but she had been well on her way to coaxing the Alpha from Crowsborough to submit, at least she had been, before they had been interrupted.

"It's okay...um... Let me just finish getting the woodchuck ready so that I can toss him on the fire. Then I'd be very appreciative if you helped me wrapped the wound after I clean it. I'm left handed...so it's hard to treat wounds on my dominant side." With that, Sasha finished skinning the woodchuck and then began the task of cutting off some of the fat, then started to break down the meat from the bones. She had a small package of herb, salt, and pepper mix in one of her packs that she carried around to flavor her kills with. Now if only she could remember which pocket and in which pack she had put it in...

"Oh? You think you could possibly form a challenge for me that I'd be too embarrassed to do?" The guard smirked as she managed to find herself a little bit of bravado to calm her apprehension with. There were few things she downright wouldn't do or would make her uncomfortable or flustered, Sasha doubted that Azura was so bold that she'd wager her to do something truly outrageous. But just incase, she'd see what Azura had in mind for her before she voiced her own conditions for the bet. "So what will you have me do if I lose this little match against you?"

Azura nodded her head softly at Sasha's words about the hog and then found it oddly comforting that Sasha was at least willing to trust her to help with the wound. "I shall help you where I can. Except of course in winning this challenge." She spoke calmly as her gaze and attention fully returned to the fox before her. She removed everything she did not need or want and sliced the flesh into strips. The rest she was bag for now and leave for some of the predators in the area to find later on when she took it beyond their camp.

A low laugh sounded warm, rich and thick from her throat as she considered Sasha and her being embarrassed by anything at all. Azura had some awareness of what the guards got up to when they were certain that no one was watching though often got caught in the act some how or found out) She knew it would have to be fairly extreme to truly embarrass Sasha but that was not her intention. In truth she was quite sure in the month to come Sasha would do enough by accident that would embarrass her and she did not wish to add to it.

Azura kept a little of the fat aside for when she added some flavourings she knew her mother had packed in her bag. A mixture of salt, pepper and a little spice to give the meat a kick. For the last while Sasha had been one to tease Azura and as she left the meat to cook she turned her gaze fully to Sasha and approached the woman until she was stood just before her. Her form only a few inches away from Sasha's own. Her gaze fell heavily on Sasha's gaze but it was her lips that gave a determined emotion to her features and a playful undertone as she leaned in close. The gesture by no means intentionally sexual and she was unaware of Sasha's feelings towards her. Her warm breath moved against her ear and neck as Azura tried to keep the laughter from her voice. "If I win, for one whole day, from sun rise to sun set I am going to help you be the perfect lady." She knew the payment for this event may have to wait until they were close to an inn on their way to Darcia and she was not going to force Sasha into any dangerous situations. " I am quite sure my mother mentioned there was a small inn along the route and too go there should we get separated or should the weather turn harsh and we were near there. We shall even have a drink together in the evening in the main bar, it it has one. Dress and all."

Sasha's heart began to pound so hard that she was afraid that it may just burst straight out of her chest. Her blue eyes became mesmerized by the slight sway in Azura's hips as the Alpha stepped closer to her. The lack of distance between them made the young guard freeze up, like a rabbit that was getting stalked by prey and far too afraid to move because even the slightest twitch would alert the predator of her location. Azura was so close...so close that she could feel the other woman's breath ghost over her throat, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end and the delicate skin prickle with goosebumps. The Alpha was so close in fact that it took every last shred of self control that Sasha possessed to not lean forward and connect those lips that seemed to beckon to her with the teasing smile that tugged at the corner of them as Azura tried to keep the laughter from her voice. Even if she hadn't had a crush on the beautiful young woman before her for over a decade, she still would have been in the torn state that she was in: caught between her duty and her own personal desires.

Thankfully Azura's part of the bet had the same effect as splashing cold water on the guard. She had to be a perfect lady? For a day? Twenty four hours of her life were to be spent in a dress and perhaps even heels?!?!?!?

"I...er...a whole day?" Sasha blinked, being in a dress sounded like a fate worse than death. How was she supposed to fight in a garment that was liable to somehow choke her to death with the skirt? Or make her fall on her face and stab herself the moment she drew her sword or dagger? The fact that she'd be getting a drink out of the whole mess was of little consolation; she'd need a whole barrel of ale to be able to forget the horrors of wearing a dress, stockings, and garters. Oh, she knew all about what ladies wore underneath their skirts, and the little tomboy in her just didn't want to subject herself to wearing all those complicated things!

"Hmmph...fine. There's no way you're going to get me into a dress anyways." She said after a moment of thought. It wasn't as though her fate was sealed and she'd have to wear the dress for sure. "If I win, when we do go to the inn, you're going to entertain me and the rest of the bar with songs of our travels and how amazing I am at cooking and defending you from bandits." Sasha couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the thought of Azura playing the role of bard, and her playing the role of heroine. It was silly, and hopefully something that would be amusing when they finally made it to the inn.

Now that she was finished preparing the boar, she washed off her hands and her knife in the river. She made quick work of the meat once she had shuffled through her pack and found her bag of seasonings. A quick dusting of the flavorings was all that was necessary before she put it on a stick so that it could roast over the fire by Azura's fox. "There...now, just let me clean out this wound and I'd love for some help with the bandages." Sasha said as she began to tug off her tunic so that she could wash off the blood and dirt from it, leaving her in that skin-tight t-shirt once again that kept her breasts and muscles lightly compressed. Once she had finished washing her shirt, she went to work washing out the wound in the chilly water.

Azura heard Sasha's heart rate oddly seem to accelerate and the heavy beat suggested something had gotten the young wolf either excited or perhaps upset. She tilted her head up and back ever so slightly so that her gaze could focus on Sasha's face without being seen though it was quite obvious what she was doing. A variety of thoughts crossed her mind but she held each one firmly in check. Her teeth drew on her bottom lip to catch the thin and dark pink skin between both sets of jaws. Had she some how upset her? There certainly did not seem to be anger and as quickly as that happened Sasha looked as if Azura had gone and pushed her into the cold water behind them! She certainly did not savour the idea of being in a dress but the fact Azura had found what looked to be a weakness in Sasha made her smile slightly. Not because she enjoyed finding weaknesses but because she knew at some point Sasha would too have to face that fate anyway. If Azura won at least she would be able to give Sasha advice she had learned the hard way.

As Azura listened to Sasha own forfeit she felt a strange surge of relaxation. She had in truth expected something far worse than that. A soft sigh left her lips before she burst into genuine laughter. "That cost seems a more than fair price to pay should I lose. I will admit I was in truth expecting a far worse fate." She shook her head slightly before she looked to Sasha's wounded arm. "I shall help of course."

As Sasha started to finish preparing her meal Azura disappeared into the cave to her belongings and picked out a small pack of seeds and herbs. Upon returning she took the fat she had saved previously and mixed the two before she gently used the mixture to cover the meat and let it absorb the flavours.

She then cleaned up what she had used as Sasha started to get ready. What had caught her slightly by surprise though was the fact that Sasha started to clean her shirt first rather than the wound. While the meat cooked there was very little for Azura to do until Sasha was ready. She began to think of the outfits she knew she had in the bag and which would best fit and suite Sasha. She was a little broader than Azura herself and certainly she wagered the stronger. She hoped she did not have to fight the clear tomboy into a dress though the idea of such was amusing. The sound of her mother scolding her for such idle thoughts made her stir.

She realized during that time she must of been practically staring as Sasha's bare back and shoulders without truly realizing and gave herself a firm mental shake. She was not normally so easily distracted. She picked up a bandage from the bag she had brought with her out of the cave and prepared it with a soft, pale cream that had the scent of aloe vera to it. Yet another reminder of home. "Unless you are allergic to such I shall unless you wish me not to, massage some of the scream into the skin around the wound and lightly over to help healing and it should reduce the risk of any scarring and then apply the bandage." She walked towards Sasha until she was stood just behind and a little to the side so she was near the wounded arm as she watched Sasha clean the wound properly.

"What are you looking forward to from this trip the most?" She asked the questions quietly though she knew the trip had been dropped on Sasha as suddenly as it had her companion wise at least. "I will admit..I think our fathers were wiser to send me with you than the male guards." Perhaps Azura had jinxed them at that point as Three Sock's who had happily been munching at grass through out their return and preparation of a meal either heard something of noticed something as he suddenly moved to the limit of where the rope restricted him to. His side caught Azura's back who instantly ended up being thrown forwards, straight into Sasha's form. She could feel her feet leave the ground and closed her eyes in case her next destination was the surface of the lake.

Quietly Sasha was lamenting the loss of yet another guard's tunic that she had managed to stain with blood. She'd have to pick up another one when they reached town, hopefully they would have something that was of a similar color and design. While this tunic would still be good for traveling in the forest alone with Azura, it would not be proper for her to be escorting around the Alpha with a bloodied or torn piece of her uniform in public. Especially if she were to be playing the hero when they arrived in town. The young wolf smiled slightly, glad that Azura thought her side of the bet was fair, even if it was rather tame. In truth she would have loved to wage a kiss, but Sasha would not be so bold as to say such a thing to an Alpha. Even though there was a growing comfort between them, the young guard was always very aware of her place.

"I'm not allergic to any medicines." Sasha said after she had turned around to see what Azura was talking about. She caught the scent of a cream that she was very familiar with, the clutzy guard probably would have been a scarred mess without the aid of it. "And I'd like that very much if you could rub it in for me, as long as you're sure you don't mind." She didn't know if Azura grew squeamish around the blood of others. Even though she seemed like a very capable woman, many people tended to get grossed out by a bleeding wound. But it would be helpful if she did indeed rub the cream into the wound for Sasha. The medicine burned a little bit as it killed off bacteria and cleaned the room and Sasha could barely stand putting it on herself.

"I'm just happy to be free of the city walls for awhile...I do love getting a chance to travel and being able to see new place. I'm glad you think that I was a good match to guard you... I was very apprehensive abo-" Sasha's words were cut off as Azura bowled into her, knocking the words right out of her and pushing her body right into the river. The guard yelped and tried to correct their trajectory so that they wouldn't hit the water...but she couldn't move enough in time. All she had managed to do was flip herself around enough to wrap her arms around Azura's waist, instinctively clutching her protectively and drawing her into Sasha's warmth before the guard's back hit the water first and they both went into the river with a loud SPLASH.

"Goddess, that is cold!" Sasha gasped as she resurfaced with Azura still in her arms. The moment she saw that Three Socks had been the cause of the Alpha falling into her, she immediately became on guard. Sasha ushered Azura behind her where she would be safe. A low, feral growl erupted from her throat as she allowed enough of her wolf out to increase her sense of smell and her hearing as she stared into the forest. Three Socks appeared to be a little skittish, but Destry was still grazing and looked as though she couldn't care less about what was in the woods. She looked between the two horses after a moment, when she heard, smelled, and saw nothing that seemed out of the ordinary. "Three Socks doesn't come camping a lot...does he?" Sasha asked after a moment. Part of her thought the horse may have just seen a snake or something that he wasn't used to, because Sasha herself could not detect anything dangerous.

She would recall later that Sasha had not quite got to finish what ever she had been saying. She would also remember the sound of Sasha's yelp as the pair of them could only allow the situation to happen as it would. She could not twist in time to grasp the already retreating Three Socks and her hand would of simply attempted to grasp thin air. She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and then every thing became cold, wet and all sounds were muffled as water soaked into her clothes, into her ears and turned her dark hair even darker as if the water had put pout the natural glow to the long strands.

She could still feel Sasha's body against her own as she began to right herself in the cold water and attempted to find the sandy or rocky bottom of the fall. As they broke the surface of the water Azura combed her fingers through her hair to pull the strands out of her eyes so she could actually see what was happening. She heard Sasha growl as she felt her being pushed behind the woman. At that moment in time she was not certain whether she should feel protected or almost insulted. She could tell by the growl that came from Sasha's throat that at that moment she was not purely human in mind or perhaps even form and she was careful to do anything.

She closed her eyes and focused on expanding her own senses. She felt her teeth curl and lengthen once more though this time she did so with such speed the right fang tip pierced her lip slightly. She could hear the sounds of the woods, trees swaying, animals hunting or moving but there was nothing out of the normal. There was nothing to fear. She gave Three Socks a faint smile before she looked apologetically to Sasha. "No I am afraid he does not." She spoke as she moved around Sasha and climbed over the low layer of wall around the lake. She could feel all of her clothing stick to her form like a second and chilling shield. She could feel water dribbling along the back of her neck, along the side of her neck and her face. "I am sorry." She stated softly as she offered a hand to Sasha to help her climb over. "Let's get dry and warmer then I shall tend to your wounds."

Azura could have been a 7 foot tall male, and Sasha's reaction to a perceived threat would have been the same. Coming from a long line of warriors had caused the young guard to instinctively throw herself between potential danger and her charge without even being conscious of the motion. Even though she knew that Azura was a very capable woman, Sasha had long since been taught to protect the pack, that there was no greater honor than dying in the defense of her clan.

Slowly, she returned back to her fully human form once Azura confirmed that Three Socks had not been out in the wild very often. The peaks of her ears retreated and rounded out, and her fangs shortened, going back into their straight white smile. She hoped that Azura had not seen her partial transformation, it was such an odd thing for a young beta wolf to be able to call upon her wolf with such control. "No need to apologize...it's alright. I did want to get a bath before bed anyways. Though, I would've preferred to do so without all these clothes." Sasha chuckled softly and took hold of the hand that Azura offered her. She attempted to do her best to keep her eyes to herself, but the way Azura's top clung to her breasts was distracting...especially when she bent over to pull Sasha out of the water and gave the guard a perfect view of cleavage. Blue eyes quickly looked away before they were caught, focusing at the cave and her gear instead. It was getting colder out, she'd need to change quickly before she froze. "Come on, we should get out of this stuff before we catch a cold."

After toweling off, Sasha grabbed a fresh set of clothes from her pack: grey linen pants and a blue linen shirt that would be good and comfortable for bed. She hid behind the tent with her back facing Azura so that she could start to tug off the clothes. Her top came off quite easily...but her leathers and boots were a much more difficult task. She could be seen jumping about and wriggling around like mad behind the tent, grunting and trying to get off the leather that was sticking to her wet skin like glue. After some haphazard flailing, Sasha finally managed to get free enough of the clothing that she could towel off once more and then start to dress. Though, she was interrupted about halfway through putting her legs through her pants when her nose caught the scent of something burning.

"Gah, our dinner!" Sasha squeaked and rushed towards the fire... Unfortunately she hadn't finished putting her pants on, so the guard ended up flopping down onto the ground with a soft "Oof!" Undeterred from her mission of saving their dinner, she wriggled about on the ground, quickly tugging up her trousers before she scrambled to her feet and headed off to the fire where, much to her horror, her meat was burning. The guard gave a groan of sadness as she carefully moved the skewer away so as to not burn herself or char the boar even more. She had put the meat on the hottest part of the fire in an attempt to get a good sear on it...and her method would have worked and been amazingly tasty, if only she hadn't gotten tossed into the river. With a sigh, she moved the meat so that it could cook through all the way on a cooler part of the fire. She wasn't above eating burnt food but she was very aware that it would not have a very good flavor and she'd lost the bed.

Azura gave Sasha's hand a gentle squeeze as she climbed out from the lake. Her form shuddered slightly in the chill that started to envelope her form as the water seemed to soak even further into her form. Had it been the heat of summer this would of been a wonderful place to bathe and relax but at this time where the weather could turn rapidly being wet and cold was never a good idea. For a moment she did think she thought she saw Sasha's gaze linger on her breasts for a few seconds but she was not about to raise that subject. If she was wrong Sasha may have felt nervous that Azura was being over sensitive to the news she had learned not long ago and a small part of her mind whispered another reason but she mentally stomped on it before it could truly be voiced.

She followed Sasha into the cave and moved to her belongings. She quickly pulled out a towel and used the opposite side of the tent to strip out of her clothing. This time she made certain her gaze did not turn to Sasha once unless she called for help. No matter how many grunts and minor thuds she heard she kept her gaze on anything but the woman even struggling to change clothes. Thankfully for Azura her own clothes came off with general ease, only around her ankles did she struggle for a moment or two.

She wrapped her form up in the large towel so that her hair could drip dry a little and so would not simply soak any clothes she pulled on next. She picked a corner of the cave that sloped down and towards a small crack to wring her clothes out above when she heard Sasha's sudden flare of panic. She sniffed the air several times as the acrid scent of burnt meat reached her nostrils. It only took a moment or two for her to realize it was not her own meat that was being ruined by the heat of the flame. A smile touched her lips as she took the incident and enjoyed the fact of Sasha in a dress and she did not consider why she felt such a way either. She did not wish to give into what ever curiosities seemed to be simmering beneath the surface of her mind. She had one time or another had a variety of crushes on several pack members and at one time one of them had been a female.

"I have a feeling I am going to be looking in my bags for a dress soon." She said the words softly as she looked out to Sasha before she moved back to the tent to dry off her hair and pull on the knee length, thick night gown her parents had given her and dark green bottoms that matched the top. She had only had one other set of under wear in her bags and that was for her betrothed's eyes only.

Once both garments were in place she left her hair free to finish drying and moved to the fire herself to gently move her meat from the heat. It had seared perfectly and the scent of the spices could be smelled just over the burned fragrance that was already leaving the air. "Is there any preference on the colour?" She looked to Sasha with a teasing smile before it turned serious. " Feel ready for me to tend that wound now?"

"Noooooooo..." Sasha groaned and flopped onto the ground with flourish and a loud Thud!, playing dead at the mention of a dress being searched for. Despite her clutzy nature, she had never once felt uncomfortable in her own skin. But something about dresses just made her nerves want to crawl out of her body so that they didn't have to be subject to the sensation of wearing a gown. There would be no familiar smell of old leather, no rustling of chainmail, nor any reassuring weight of the sword she always carried...she was to be jammed into a dress that she feared would make her look like a trollop. Azura was a little shorter and a little more narrow than she was, and Sasha grimaced slightly at the thought of how the curves that she fought so hard to hide would be put on such prominent display.

But, thankfully, it would only be for one night. And that night would be a week or two from now. It would do her no good to fret over such things for seven days and drag a dark cloud of worry over their journey. So with a soft exhale of breath, she opened her eyes once more just in time to see Azura tossing her a teasing smile, which she responded with a sticking out of her own tongue. "Funny...very funny. You're lucky I like your company so much and that I am a lady of my word, otherwise you'd be in a heap of trouble."

Reminder of her wound caused her to look down at her arm. The bleeding had more or less stopped, but they should definitely bind the wound before it opened up and began to bleed once more. Sasha sat up from the floor and then worked her way up to her feet, rolling up the left sleeve of her long sleeved tunic so that Azura could bind the bite without too much trouble.

"Dinner does smell very delicious though. I believe you would have won, even if I had not turned my groundhog into jerky." Sasha smiled a bit and sat down crosslegged by the fire in order to warm up. She held out her arm, offering it to Azura to bandage and turned away once the cream came out. For whatever reason, it always seemed to burn more if she looked at it as it was applied. So she let her gaze stay on the fire, watching the way the embers brightened and darkened with each tiny breeze that managed to fuel them.

In truth she had no plans to give Sasha any of the dresses she did have. She knew they would look ridiculous on Sasha with the way their builds contradicted each other. No, she knew what she was going to do. She considered what design would best suite Sasha in style and some degree personality. She could not help but laugh as she heard Sasha's out cry of no and as she appeared to collapse to the floor. "Not even pretending to be dead is going to save you from your fate." She stated playfully though firmly. She was quite certain that Sasha would pay up the due she was owed but she was also certain this would not be the last time Azura saw her reaction to what was to face her once they reached the inn.

As Sasha stuck her tongue out towards Azura and once more gave way to verbally sparring with her Azura smirked to her. "If you keep talking like that I am going to start wondering if you are all growls and no bite." While the words could of been taken seriously and as a reprimand or insult of some kind, the lilt to her voice and playful, mischievous glow that had taken to Azura's eyes made it clear it was nothing more than a spar comment in return.

She approached Sasha carefully once the cream was at hand but she was certain that Sasha was not going to like what was coming next, especially the way she seemed intent on avoiding seeing the application. "I shall make this as swift and as painless as possible." She opened the vial and stroked her index finger along the surface of the cream until she had a thick layer of the mixture on her finger. She placed her right hand under Sasha's elbow to give support and hold her in place should she jerk away. Carefully she brought the tip of her finger against the skin but just away from the wound and worked her way in soft circles towards the centre of the wound. She appeared to massage the cream into the skin rather than simply layer it on as if Sasha was some kind of cake.

Her silver gaze often looked up to Sasha and considered a variety of ways to try and distract her. "Thank you for ..escorting me Sasha." She said suddenly though she was not truly certain where it came from. Her gaze turned back to Sasha arm as the one finger became two and she began to slide her fingers counter clockwise and out away from the wound once more to make sure the surrounding skin had enough on as well. "You have made my day easier than you may understand." She added the last comment only just audibly as she released the grip on Sasha arm and picked up the bandage and pin she would use. Carefully she wrapped the bandage around the wound until the last little trim was held in place and she used the pin to make sure the material would not easily come loose.

"Hopefully by tomorrow that wound shall be nothing more than a annoying itch and in regards to your tea..at least for what we do not eat today we have more rations to take with us and perhaps some quite pleasantly tasting meat..once we adjust to the burned taste." She added the last remark with a playful smile.

A soft hiss escaped her lips as the cream touched her warm skin. Her arm flexed for just a moment, as though she were going to draw it away, but she managed to sit still and let Azura tend to her wound, rather than cause trouble by being a difficult patient. She knew that this way was better, that it was necessary to clean and treat the wound as best as they could, for even small scratches could turn into very bad infections in the wilderness. The medicine burned for a little bit as it sterilized the cut, but after a moment or two, the painkilling properties of the cream kicked in and it was actually quite pleasant. Sasha's whole body relaxed, though she still seemed to be very intent on staring at the fire. Azura's touch was...different... A good kind of different. It wasn't clinical, like when Sasha had to visit the pack's physician to have her wounds treated. It was tender, gentle...almost like a mother treating their child. And Sasha certainly did feel like a child right now, because she could not bear to bring her eyes back to the small gash on her arm.

"You're...you're welcome, Azura." There was a hint of surprise in the guard's voice. She had not expected Azura to give her thanks for doing a task that she had been assigned. At first she had considered brushing the Alpha's remark off entirely, she was just doing her job after all, but she did not wish to ruin the moment that seemed to pass between them. Her lips curled into a smile and she looked away from the fire and over towards Azura, who had released her and was starting to apply the bandage. "I'm glad that I could help make this easier...I know that it is difficult for you. But you are being very brave, and that is very admirable." And indeed, she did admire how Azura was taking all of this. The Alpha hadn't shed a single tear, though there had been times when Sasha had seen sadness pass over her face. It must take a lot of strength to be able to carry with her head held high, to leave everything behind and go forward on a new, unknown adventure.

"Oh you're soooooo funny." Sasha rolled her eyes, but her smile had turned into a grin. "Now you're going to get it!" The young guard growled playfully, and while she had the element of surprise on her side, she pounced right ontop of Azura! Knocking the other female over and onto her back while she could take up position straddling her form ontop. One hand immediately went to cup the back of the Alpha's head as they fell together so that she didn't smash it upon the floor (had they been on soft earth, she wouldn't have even though to do such a gesture, but since the cave floor was made of stone, she didn't want to accidentally hurt Azura with some roughousing). And now, comfortably seated atop Azura, the brunette growled once more, leaning down so that she could snap her teeth playfully just inches from Azura's face. "Still think I'm all growls and no bite?"

While she did indeed harbor some sexual feelings for Azura, there was nothing sexual about the way she was behaving right now. Her posture reflected her playfulness and her blue eyes shone with a challenge, daring Azura to wriggle her way out from beneath her if she could.

Azura had felt Sasha tense slightly at her touch but thankfully she did not fight her grip or what she was trying to do. She did not tighten the grip on her while Sasha remained relaxed as she was. While not as relaxed as Azura hoped she would be it was enough that the task at hand was completed swiftly and as painlessly as possible. She smiled once the job was completed and actually relaxed as she knew if not already then soon the creams affects would truly start and Sasha would not hurt any more.

At Sasha's remark she smiled slightly and for a moment her gaze left Sasha and turned to the fire as she watched it burn for just a few seconds. "Thank you for the compliment but I think I am at least appearing braver than I actually feel. My father would be proud though. It is difficult and I already miss much of home but I know where I am going at least in my mind. I know the family I am about to be bound to and that helps a great deal. As does the fact my parents and others have been preparing me for months. I will admit though I do find myself thinking of things I wish to do before I get there. Questions I want answers to before I know I may not be able to ask them ever again".

Thankfully within moments Sasha managed to change the quietening mood into a distraction as she chuckled and suddenly launched herself at Azura. She felt her body hit the cold floor beneath them but also the warmth of Sasha's hand beneath her head. 2Well thank you for at least not knocking me out before I see you can at least growl." The air seemed to have lightened within the cave as Azura for several moments simply watched Sasha's playful mood shine once more and carried Azura with it. At Sasha's remark Azura chuckled which made her body bounce beneath Sasha and in turn though forced Sasha to bounce also. "No, I do think you make a cute pup!" She finally managed to respond between chuckles before she suddenly brought her head up just a little off of Sasha's hand that her head was clear.

She brought her legs up and parted them so that they glided past Sasha's shoulders and in front of her. It was at that point Azura had to react quickly, she brought her feet closer together once more but only by a few inches and then pushed her legs back so that they made contact with Sasha's shoulders and she attempted to push her backwards. Her feet would if she was successful cross at the back of her head so if she went backwards her head would settle on Azura's feet. She gave a low growl as she thrust her upper body forwards further to throw Sasha off of balance so that Sasha ended up with her feet in the air while Azura's hands landed on Sasha's shoulders to attempt to pin her to the floor with Sasha's hopefully practically nestled between her legs.

"Now remember..no biting." She freed one hand a moment to lightly tap Sasha's nose. She remembered her mother doing such when she nearly bit her younger brother but this was clearly in the light humour that seemed to naturally come out with the pair.

"A pup?!?! I'm several months older than you!" Sasha gave her best mock-pouty face, trying her best to look wounded by Azura's comment as the other girl giggled at her. The ploy didn't work though, because the Alpha soon had managed to use her flexibility to her advantage, bringing her legs up and catching Sasha by surprise as they rested on her shoulders. The young guard soon found herself off balance and toppling backwards, thrown off her comfortable seat that was Azura's tummy and forced onto her back with her head nestled atop a pair of boots.

"No biting? Where's the fun in that?!" Sasha smirked and tried to nip at Azura's hand before it moved too far. She missed, but it now became very clear that Sasha was indeed going to use her teeth as soon as she could. The brunette took a deep before exploding sideways, strong abdominals forcing herself sideways just enough so that she could bring her leg up and down once she found friction with the floor. She managed to roll her and Azura over so that they were side by side, facing one another. Before the other woman could get the advantage over her again, she grabbed Azura's wrists and pinned them to her sides. Then she dipped her head forward, growling softly as she connected teeth with the other girl's delicate throat.

"Surfendher?" Sasha's asked, words garbled because she refused to let go of Azura's neck. Biting had always been allowed in her sparring matches, mostly in moves such as this to end a match. It showed strength and dominance, as well as making it known that she could take a killing blow if she so wished. But of course, Sasha did not bite so hard that she drew blood or marked Azura, even though many of her fellow guards would do such things to humiliate the loser of fights by making them wear a bruise on their neck that closely resembled the victor's dental imprint. A thought suddenly crossed her mind. Azura had admitted that she was ticklish about the sides, but Sasha suddenly wondered if the Alpha was ticklish in other places as well. "'Ey ou icklish 'ere?" She grinned and loosened up the grip with her teeth so that it was a little more pleasant, then used her nose and the warmth of her breath to nuzzle at Azura's neck and tickle the sensitive flesh along the column of her regal throat.

Azura could not help but burst into laughter at Sasha's declaration of her being older than Azura. She knew Sasha was older than her though she wagered at the out most it was six to nine months. At Sasha's question about biting Azura watched her carefully a moment in an attempt to assess whether she was actually serious or not or at least playfully serious. It was when Sasha went to nip her hand that she realized while this was a playful spar all rules of such a spar and acts could and would be included.

It had been while she was considering all of this that Sasha caught her off guard. She some how had moved swiftly to the right and then back up at the waist so they were all be it facing each other. She felt strong hands grip her own and felt them be pinned against her sides before a set of teeth found her neck which despite the considerations of before caught her off guard with the speed of the change in positions. Her muffled word though made Azura laugh once more, this time her own form seemed to move with it, her own form trembled with genuine laughter that she could practically spreading amusement with each breath.

The following garbled words were barely understandable but Azura caught the gist of what she was saying, especially when she felt the grip lighten and warm air brushed against sensitive skin. It had all been laughter though until Sasha caught a rather particular spot. It was one where the curve of the neck met the shoulder which sent a faint ripple of something else through her. She managed to clamp her mouth closed before any sound could truly escape as she frantically shook her head from side to side and then lowered her chin to try and cover up the discovered spot.

It was at the same time she pulled her arms backwards to prop her elbows up on the floor and throw the fine balance Sasha had kept off. She lifted her knees up to push her foot against the ground and once more attempt to turn the tables as she rapidly tried to pull her hands free from Sasha's grip while wrapping her leg around her waist and pin her to the ground with her weight at the same time. She felt her hands be released as she settled above Sasha's now pinned form. This time she gripped Sasha's hands and attempted to pin them above her head on the ground gently. She truly did not wish to bruise or harm the young female wolf beneath her. Once she set though she looked down to Sasha with a devious grin.

"Now that was cheating and unfair." She spoke with a broadening smile on her lips as she changed from holding Sasha's hands with two hands to just the one and put a little extra weight into the hold. She gently shook her head to throw back a few of the dark locks that had fallen across her shoulders and in front of her face before she started to lower her upper body downwards. At the same time her other hand came down to seemingly stroke through Sasha's hair playfully before suddenly the fingers curled and gripped the strands so she could pull her head to the side and expose Sasha's neck. "I think it is time clearly to get revenge."

She spoke softly with her mouth drawing closer and closer to Sasha's neck before with only a seconds hesitance did she part her lips and take a firm grip of the soft skin between her teeth before she blew a loud raspberry against the captured flesh!

Soft auburn hairs tickling her cheek as Azura shook her head caught Sasha's attention. For a moment she was worried that her grip upon the Alpha's wrists was too hard, that she was playing too rough. So she loosened her grasp slightly, only to find that Azura wasn't in pain at all! Sasha had just found some sort of spot that the Alpha was trying to cover up by tucking her chin down. And of course, she wanted to explore that part further, to see what it did and if she could make Azura laugh so hard she'd get the hiccups. And while she was contemplating whether or not she was going to lick, nuzzle, or bite that spot that was being blocked from her, Azura turned the tables on her yet again. The Alpha rolled them both over, and as Sasha tried to struggle, tried to grab her and push her off, she found her hands being caught. As strong as she was, she was no match for the power behind Azura's muscles coupled with the bodyweight that was being forced down onto her apendages, pinning her hands down atop her head and leaving her feeling very exposed and vulnerable without the use of them. She firmly planted her feet onto the ground and lifted upwards, her core and legs strong enough to lift both her weight and Azura's off the ground, but that didn't appear to do any good. So she bucked about like a wild bronco, trying to throw Azura off of her that way...but that was an even worse idea. All that accomplished was tiring herself out, as well as reaffirming her current lack of clothing. Her bucks had only managed to grind her hips into Azura's, putting pressure on her sex and making her have to bite down onto her tongue before she did something embarrassing like moan out loud.

"Cheating?! Pha! All's fair in love and war. And this is definitely war!" Sasha washed off her momentary arousal with a healthy dose of bravado as she lay there panting softly with flushed cheeks and wild hair. Her blue eyes looking bright and challenging even though she was in a position of submission. Her brave act dropped however the moment delicate fingers threaded themselves through her hair. She was, part wolf after all, of course she immensely enjoyed being pet. And so as Azura's fingers ran through the guard's touseled brown locks, Sasha seemed to entirely forget that they were sparring and just lay there, tilting her head slightly into Azura's hand, enjoying how nice it felt to be pet... And then, just as the pleasant sensation began, it quickly ended and was replaced by the curling of fingers that didn't hurt, but definitely refocused her attention. "Ack! Hey! That's attached!" She squeaked and moved her head to follow the Alpha's hand to help relieve some of the pressure on her scalp, baring her neck entirely to her captor.

"This is bad. Really bad." The guard thought to herself as teeth dug into her throat and warm breath ghosted over the fine hairs on the back of her neck. Poor Sasha was caught somewhere between wanting to burst into a fit of giggles and giving out a soft moan of pleasure. In true spars there is pain, sweat, lack of breath, sometimes blood. But in this playful spar there was none of that, only laughter and an ease and comfort between them that had developed so quickly, so naturally. The overall comfortable and playful tone of the situation was making her very, very aware of the fact that Azura's lips were on her and that she was pinned underneath the girl that she had had the biggest crush on ever since Sasha had been old enough to know what those kinds of feelings were. Even though Azura was not particularly sex at this moment (she was busy breathing raspberries onto Sasha's neck like a child afterall), that still didn't take away from the bit of pleasure and arousal she drew from the feeling of warm breath and silken lips. To make matters worse, there was no armor separating them and Azura had put her in a position that left her completely exposed, so she could feel the Alpha's breasts pressing deliciously against her own, feel her breathing chest and beating heart, as well as this tantalizing warmth that pooled between them, growing hotter the longer they stayed pressed against one another.

The wolf inside her clawed at the base of her mind. Even in their play, part of her wished to be set free, to be dominant, powerful...to claim... Sasha quickly cleared the primal urges from her mind and tried to instead focus on how the sensitive skin of her neck was vibrating, tickling her. She latched onto that feeling and giggled, squirming about under Azura.

"Alright, alright!" Sasha chuckled softly, using her head to very lightly butt at Azura's, making their cheeks brush against one another in an almost affectionate way, even though she had only meant to get the other girl to release her. "I concede. I am weak and hungry and in no shape to do battle with an Alpha like you... Now let me up please before I starve to death in this horrible tickling prison you've managed to put me in."

Azura unknowingly felt just as torn as Sasha though not for quite the same reasons. She was quite aware that her body was reacting in a way she knew was not wise for either her and certainly not Sasha. She was also aware that even playful matches could carry serious undertones. Yet she certainly hoped this was not one, none the less the desire to win ran through her mind and form. Even as Sasha started to make her body rise and fall she kept her grip on what she could hold and waited until Sasha's energy level dropped especially as Sasha was having to lift them both and not just her own form. It was this act that reminded Azura of the thinner material along her legs. She imagined she could feel the weaves of the material they both wore rubbing against each other and to ignored the heat that started to form in her groin.

She inwardly sighed with relief when Sasha actually ceased in bucking and thrashing so that she could settle atop her and catch her breath as well as push away the warm sensation that felt to be spreading through her form with each buck Sasha had made. Yet her body reacted in ways even she could not control. Her heartbeat rose but that could be due to the playful antics, her body heat rose and thankfully that could be given the same excuse. The only one element of her form that she could not explain so simply was the way her pupils dilated. She was in that moment quite aware, far more aware than she could recall being before of how Sasha felt against her, they way her body pressed against her own. She could feel Sasha heated breaths against her skin and could also hear her giggles which amused her.

Thankfully for now the inner wolf faced with such concerns became skittish rather than seeking to do anything about those feelings within. It simply turned the confusion her human side felt into a desire to win and as Sasha submitted Azura gave a knowing smile as she broke the hold on Sasha's neck with her lips and then chuckled at Sasha's declaration of being weak. "I shall let you up before you end being being just skin and bones." She would not be able to explain to herself why she did what she did next for a while to come but before she released Sasha she leaned in and gave her neck a gentle but firm final nip and then released the hold she had on her hands and hair. She would remember that Sasha had enjoyed having her hair stroked later on. She would also remember the fact that she had enjoyed the way it had felt when Sasha had leaned into her hand at the stroking.

Once she had rose to her feet she pulled her attire straight and then went to the fire to take her spicy fox meat off which was just slightly over cooked.

Back
Top Bottom